Career Questions tagged Employee Relations

ashanti R.’s Avatar
ashanti R. Apr 05, 2018 468 views

How to deal with two co-workers that cant get along?

what actions as you(the employer) do to deal with the situation? career employee-engagement...

employee-relations

Sabina B.’s Avatar
Sabina B. Dec 30, 2017 675 views

What are the most important skills and abilities you look for in employees and coworkers?

Hello everyone! I am a student halfway through my second year in college, and I hope to graduate with the skills and abilities necessary to best contribute to whichever workplace I find myself after graduation. I would love to receive responses from people of a wide variety of industries - what...

career-development human-resources coaching-employees employee-relations employee-training

Timothy O.’s Avatar
Timothy O. Jun 10, 2016 2612 views

What are the benefits of interning/working for a startup?

I am a high school student and in my current search for internships, everywhere I turn, I see startups. Big companies such as Google and NASA have correspondingly big impact on resumes and portfolios but what do small startups have to offer in terms of extension and development of skill sets,...

personal-development engineering recruiting professional career business startups employee-relations

Esther C.’s Avatar
Esther C. Oct 15, 2016 978 views

What must an elevator pitch consist of?

Interviews are coming up soon and every one of my professor emphasized on the question: Tell me a little about yourself. This is where the elevator pitch comes in, but I cannot decide what information is significant enough to be included and what is not. What tips do you have for the elevator...

interviews job-interview job-coaching interview-preparation employee-relations