Career Questions tagged Physical Therapist

Shi H.’s Avatar
Shi H. Nov 30, 2021 83 views

Are there any pre-requisites to becoming a masseur or opening a massage parlor?

I am currently interested in becoming a physical therapist, but the idea of becoming a masseur has peaked my interest. # physical-therapist...

therapy

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 08, 2021 115 views

What does a physical therapist do?

Physical therapy is one of the career paths I'm interested in. But I want to learn more about what they do. What are their daily tasks, what types of patients do they see, and how is the workload? Do you find yourself happy with your job? I also want to learn how to become a physical...

physical-therapist therapy major medical kinesiology physical-therapy physical

Shi H.’s Avatar
Shi H. Nov 03, 2021 85 views
Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 02, 2021 148 views

Is Physical Therapy or Chiropractic Medicine worth the time and money?

From what I've learned, both physical therapy and chiropractic medicine require years of school. Tuition is pricey and school takes up a lot of your time. Is it really worth all that effort to become a PT or a DC? medicine physical-therapist medical-education physical-therapy doctor...

college chiropractic-medicine chiropractor hospital major medical kinesiology

Isaac B.’s Avatar
Isaac B. Aug 31, 2021 140 views

What is the job outlook for physical or occupational therapy assistants.

Are there a lot of jobs available in the united states and is the career expected to grow in the next 10 years. physical-therapy medicine therapy...

physical-therapist

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Aug 16, 2021 123 views

What does it take to become a Physical Therapists?

I plan on studying Computer Network/Cisco , but Physical Therapists is my second option. physical-therapist...

physical-therapy

Alexis H.’s Avatar
Alexis H. Jul 30, 2021 97 views

How long do you have to be in school to be a physical therapist?

I am a sophomore in high school and i plan on going to college to be a physical therapist and i just wanted to know how long you have to go to school....

physical-therapist

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Jun 11, 2021 189 views

Is there any Physical Therapy Technician internships? I'm h aving trouble finding them.

I have my PTT certification a.k.a Physical Therapy Aide, but I'm having trouble finding an internship or even a job in Arizona. internship physical physical-therapy physical-therapist...

career

Christian G.’s Avatar
Christian G. May 26, 2021 140 views

What do therapists do?

I have a family member who introduced physical-therapist physical-therapy therapists me and made me interested in being a therapist but I want to know what exactly do therapists do because he was talking about a very specific kind of therapist and I got...

Christian G.’s Avatar
Christian G. May 26, 2021 140 views

What therapist job would be best?

I want to be a therapist but in my research, I found out that there are many different kinds of therapists and I was wondering which one would be best for me?...

physical-therapist

Shameria C.’s Avatar
Shameria C. May 20, 2021 114 views

Is it worth it to become a physical therapist assistant before becoming an actual physical therapist?

I always wanted to be a physical therapist because i want to help people gain their ability back ....

physical-therapist

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. May 07, 2021 164 views

What's involved in being a therapist?

I'm Chastity and I'm thinking about being a therapist. Thank you for taking your time psychology physical-therapist therapists...

therapist

Alicia N.’s Avatar
Alicia N. Apr 27, 2021 197 views

As a therapist what are some of the hardest things to do on a daily basis

I am a 15-year-old freshman looking to be a therapist, and one day even own my very own business. I already started looking into which colleges have the major that I need in order to qualify as a therapist. therapist...

physical-therapist

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 652 views

Physical therapist vs Dermatologist?

I think PT is a great job but the debt after school is BIG! I think Dermatology sounds like fun and like you'll never be bored. What are some of the differences? fun schooling college school physical-therapist therapists...

therapist

Adelaide L.’s Avatar
Adelaide L. Nov 03, 2020 155 views
damien H.’s Avatar
damien H. Oct 29, 2020 139 views

What classes would you recommend to be a physical therapist

I am a senior in highschool and I just decided what I want to do and the only classes I'm taking this year are advanced biology and anatomy and physics. physical-therapist...

psychology

Meeya S.’s Avatar
Meeya S. Oct 26, 2020 182 views

1.-What con's come with this job,2-What is a good college near me for this career,3- pay?,4-suggested classes?

Hello!, my name is Meeya and iv'e become very interested in being a Physical Therapist!. job , I love helping people and being able to see them grow as a person!. Tho I have found so many pros with this job I would love to know what the cons are of this career!. career-choice...

people professionals physical-therapist therapist