Career Questions tagged Physical Therapist

Mackenzie C.’s Avatar
Mackenzie C. Oct 08

What exactly does a Physical Therapist do in a typical work day?

I’m currently a high school senior and I have taken medical terminology, anatomy/physiology, and athletic training classes. I plan on going to college and studying to become a physical therapist. #physical-therapy...

#physical-therapist

Brisa V.’s Avatar
Brisa V. Oct 03

What degree should someone looking to pursue a career as a physical therapist earn and what is a typical day consist of in this career?

I am a college freshman interested in pursuing a career as a physical therapist and would like to know a little bit more about this career and its education requirements. #physical-therapist...

#physical-therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27

How do people enter this profession?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #medicine #physical...

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27

Could you describe one of your typical work days weeks?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #medicine #physical...

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27

Are there any professions that physical therapist could also do?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27

What is the usual pay that physical therapist get?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27

Are there other benefits in being a physical therapy?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27

What Did you to to motivate yourself to keep going when things went all haywire

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #therapy...

#medicine

julian H.’s Avatar
julian H. Sep 24

Is the physical therapy field growing too much?

I would like to know just in case I have to change to not wanting to be a physical therapist....

#physical-therapist

julian H.’s Avatar
julian H. Sep 23

Describe your typical day as a physical therapist.

I want to become a physical therapist and would like to get to know as much as possible about their normal days at work. #physical-therapist...

#medicine

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06

Are too many or to few people entering this field?

I’m a senior student at brennan high school and I’m interested in doing physical therapy. I’m interested in learning about how the body works and heals itself. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist...

#physical

Brianna D.’s Avatar
Brianna D. Aug 27

How many years do I need to go to college to be a physical therapist and what are some skills I would need to pursue this career?

I am in the 11th grade, I am 16 years old. I would love to hear more information on becoming a physical therapist and what I would need to do to complete these first steps in the career field. #physical-therapist #how-many-years #what-college #therapy #physical-therapy #career...

#psychology

Ana B.’s Avatar
Ana B. Aug 29, 2018

What aspects of physical therapy is most enjoyable?

Do you enjoy hospital settings or private practice settings more? #physicaltherapy #physical-therapist...

#therapy