Career Questions tagged Physical Therapist

Sandra A.’s Avatar
Sandra A. Apr 11 148 views

What are the skills, training or certificates needed to be a physical therapist?

I am interested in physical therapy and would like to know more about it.

Sandra A.’s Avatar
Sandra A. Apr 08 129 views

What made you want to become a Physical Therapist?

I am considering studying Physical Therapy and want to know more about it.

Sandra A.’s Avatar
Sandra A. Apr 08 199 views

What is the hardest part about being a physical therapist?

I am looking into studying physical therapy and I want to know more about it.

Van H.’s Avatar
Van H. Mar 08 170 views

What major should I get for physical therapy

#physical-therapist #physical-therapy #major #choosing-a-major

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Mar 03 149 views

How social do you have to be to be a physical therapist? Can you be a anatomy nerd and just be super direct or do you have to have people skills?

#physical-therapy #physical-therapist

Sophia V.’s Avatar
Sophia V. Feb 25 181 views

How can I gain experience towards becoming a physical therapist?

I want to be prepared for physical therapy. I have a pretty good idea on what it all entails, but I think some experience would do me good. I would be interested in shadowing someone or even just getting in contact with one, but I don't know how. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #medicine

Sophia V.’s Avatar
Sophia V. Feb 25 176 views

What specific classes or credits do I need to complete in order to become a physical therapist?

Hi, I am a sophomore in high school and I am really interested in physical therapy. At first I was looking into athletic training but I wanted to set a higher goal for myself, such as becoming a physical therapist. I am a very active teen and I love staying healthy. I think job would be a very...

Sophia V.’s Avatar
Sophia V. Feb 09 197 views

What college courses should I look into if I am thinking about pursuing a career in sports medicine?

I have high interest in becoming either an athletic trainer or a physical therapist. I think it would be really beneficial if I had an idea on what classes to take. #sports #medicine #athletic-training #physical-therapist

Shi H.’s Avatar
Shi H. Nov 30, 2021 241 views

How many hours do Physical Therapists usually work on a weekly basis? Is there any overtime?

I am in my senior year of high school and I am interested in applying for PT school. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #physical

Shi H.’s Avatar
Shi H. Nov 30, 2021 190 views

Are there any pre-requisites to becoming a masseur or opening a massage parlor?

I am currently interested in becoming a physical therapist, but the idea of becoming a masseur has peaked my interest. # #physical-therapist #therapy

Janie M.’s Avatar
Janie M. Nov 23, 2021 256 views

Is it better to become a physical therapist or a physical therpist assistant?

#physical-therapist #healthcare

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 08, 2021 205 views

What does a physical therapist do?

Physical therapy is one of the career paths I'm interested in. But I want to learn more about what they do. What are their daily tasks, what types of patients do they see, and how is the workload? Do you find yourself happy with your job? I also want to learn how to become a physical...

Shi H.’s Avatar
Shi H. Nov 05, 2021 187 views

Is vocational school required or recommended to become a physical therapist?

I am in 12th grade and I am interested in the health department. #physical-therapist #therapy #medicine

Shi H.’s Avatar
Shi H. Nov 03, 2021 182 views

What is the working environment of a physical therapist?

I am a senior in high school and am interested in this particular branch of medical science. #physical-therapy #medicine #therapy #physical-therapist #occupational-therapy

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 02, 2021 335 views

Is Physical Therapy or Chiropractic Medicine worth the time and money?

From what I've learned, both physical therapy and chiropractic medicine require years of school. Tuition is pricey and school takes up a lot of your time. Is it really worth all that effort to become a PT or a DC? #medicine #physical-therapist #medical-education #physical-therapy #doctor...

Shi H.’s Avatar
Shi H. Nov 02, 2021 242 views

How many years of college education--or higher--is needed to to become a physical therapist?

I am a senior in high school and I am interesting in majoring in kinesiology. #physical-therapy #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #college #psychology #medicine

Jack R.’s Avatar
Jack R. Oct 12, 2021 150 views

What are the best courses in school to take in order to prepare for a physical therapy environment

#physical-therapy #physical-therapist

Danielle L.’s Avatar
Danielle L. Aug 31, 2021 356 views

What are the requirements I need to be a physical therapists assistant?

#physical-therapist #healthcare

Isaac B.’s Avatar
Isaac B. Aug 31, 2021 217 views

What is the job outlook for physical or occupational therapy assistants.

Are there a lot of jobs available in the united states and is the career expected to grow in the next 10 years. #physical-therapy #medicine #therapy #physical-therapist

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Aug 20, 2021 274 views

As a Physical Therapist , What's it like behind the scenes?

#physical-therapist #physical-therapy

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Aug 16, 2021 210 views

What does it take to become a Physical Therapists?

I plan on studying Computer Network/Cisco , but Physical Therapists is my second option. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy

Alexis H.’s Avatar
Alexis H. Jul 30, 2021 177 views

How long do you have to be in school to be a physical therapist?

I am a sophomore in high school and i plan on going to college to be a physical therapist and i just wanted to know how long you have to go to school. #physical-therapist

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Jun 11, 2021 268 views

Is there any Physical Therapy Technician internships? I'm h aving trouble finding them.

I have my PTT certification a.k.a Physical Therapy Aide, but I'm having trouble finding an internship or even a job in Arizona. #internship #physical #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #career

Christian G.’s Avatar
Christian G. May 26, 2021 246 views

What do therapists do?

I have a family member who introduced #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #therapists me and made me interested in being a therapist but I want to know what exactly do therapists do because he was talking about a very specific kind of therapist and I got confused?

Christian G.’s Avatar
Christian G. May 26, 2021 211 views

What therapist job would be best?

I want to be a therapist but in my research, I found out that there are many different kinds of therapists and I was wondering which one would be best for me? #physical-therapist

Jose M.’s Avatar
Jose M. May 21, 2021 191 views

How many years does it take to be a physical therapist?

#physical-therapist

Shameria C.’s Avatar
Shameria C. May 20, 2021 201 views

Is it worth it to become a physical therapist assistant before becoming an actual physical therapist?

I always wanted to be a physical therapist because i want to help people gain their ability back . #physical-therapist

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. May 07, 2021 269 views

What's involved in being a therapist?

I'm Chastity and I'm thinking about being a therapist. Thank you for taking your time #psychology #physical-therapist #therapists #therapist

Alicia N.’s Avatar
Alicia N. Apr 27, 2021 270 views

As a therapist what are some of the hardest things to do on a daily basis

I am a 15-year-old freshman looking to be a therapist, and one day even own my very own business. I already started looking into which colleges have the major that I need in order to qualify as a therapist. #therapist #physical-therapist

Trinity S.’s Avatar
Trinity S. Mar 01, 2021 368 views

What college has the best program that will prepare you to major in physical therapy

I want to be a physical therapist #senior #college-major #physical-therapist