Career Questions tagged Physical Therapist

Aniyah B.’s Avatar
Aniyah B. Jul 09 49 views

What’s the biggest problem you’ve had while trying to peruse being a physical therapist ?

I’m going to college and I want to pick being a physical therapist as my major but from the videos I’ve watched they don’t tell much about there struggles. #choosing-a-major #challenges...

#physical-therapist

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20 80 views

How is the corona virus impacting physical therapists?

I have read several articles about businesses closing and how the pandemic situation is taking over job industries, but I was wondering how physical therapists do their job especially if this job is usually face to face with people to help them recover from their physical injuries. Do they do...

#physical-therapy #physical-therapist #job #therapy #career #medicine #coronavirus

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20 88 views

What is the average amount of salary physical therapists get a year?

I am a sophomore in high school that has always been interested in the partake in becoming a physical therapist. I play soccer, and actually seen physical therapists do their jobs especially when I broke my arm and they helped me recover. Despite the fact that I want to become a physical...

#physical-therapy #physical-therapist #therapy #medicine #career #physical

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20 90 views

What are the steps or educational requirements to become a Physical Therapist?

I am a Sophomore in High school and went to college career fairs for the career physical therapy and ever since, have taken the interest in becoming a Physical Therapist. I understand how a physical therapist operates and what they do, but I am interested in learning how to become one in the...

#physical-therapy #physical-therapist #therapy #medicine #physical

Jersey L.’s Avatar
Jersey L. Apr 06 74 views

Is an associates degree in biology able to transfer into a physical therapy program at a university?

I’ll be starting at my local community college in the fall and want to make sure that I’m on the right path as to where to go after this. I plan on becoming a physical therapist and my dream would be to work with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility patients like myself, and other hypermobility...

#physical-therapy #physical-therapist #hypermobility #ehlersdanlossyndrome #physicaltherapy #medicine

Luz L.’s Avatar
Luz L. Mar 16 97 views

What growth opportunities are there in the field of physical therapy?

I'm a female, 19 years old. I'm studying Rehabilitation Technician at Job Corps to become a Physical Therapist Assistants. #physical-therapist #sports-medicine #rehab #occupational-therapy...

#physical-therapy

Luz L.’s Avatar
Luz L. Mar 16 82 views
Luz L.’s Avatar
Luz L. Mar 16 72 views

What is the most challenging part of your job as physical therapist?

I already know is hard sometimes, but I want to know the most challenging part of this career....

#physical-therapist

Justin P.’s Avatar
Justin P. Mar 02 83 views

How many assessments do you have to pass to become a physical therapist?

I am 14 and I love to play soccer and I'm thinking about getting involved in the physical therapist field. Athletes always get injured so it would be helpful to become one. #physical-therapist #occupational-therapy...

#physical-therapy

Esteban M.’s Avatar
Esteban M. Mar 02 92 views
Eva S.’s Avatar
Eva S. Jan 24 57 views
Edgar P.’s Avatar
Edgar P. Dec 10, 2019 90 views

Whats the best way to find out about jobs in the physical therapy field?

I'm a student at job corps I'm thinking in taking rehab or welder but i'm not sure which one to take....

#physical-therapist

Edgar P.’s Avatar
Edgar P. Dec 10, 2019 67 views

How do people advance in the physical therapy field advance?

I'm a student I'm thinking in taking rehab or welder but i'm not sure which one to take....

#physical-therapist