Career Questions tagged Physical

Cole J.’s Avatar
Cole J. Nov 05, 2020 42 views

How to get into physical therapy and what degree i have to get

I play sports and one year I torn my ligament in my elbow so i had to get physical therapy to strengthen my elbow and I found it interesting #physical...

Kolian D.’s Avatar
Kolian D. Nov 05, 2020 86 views

What kind of job can you get in trades right after you graduate high school?

I want to get a job in anything in trades because school really isn't my thing. Any trade jobs you can get into after you graduate high school. #job-search #high-school-jobs #physical...

#trades

Charlotte Y.’s Avatar
Charlotte Y. Aug 09, 2020 133 views

What should/can i major in in college if I am aiming to be in the medical field?

I am currently a junior in high school and I am not sure about what I can or what I should major in in college if I want to work within the medical field later on. I have heard that you can major in anything in college as long as you take some required classes for medicine but I am not...

#neurology #classes #physical #double-major #majors

A R.’s Avatar
A R. Jul 21, 2020 116 views

Becoming a footballer, is it a challenging process?

I was dreaming to become a footballer since I was young, Is there any relevant between education and footballer? #sports #footballer #physical...

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20, 2020 132 views

What is the average amount of salary physical therapists get a year?

I am a sophomore in high school that has always been interested in the partake in becoming a physical therapist. I play soccer, and actually seen physical therapists do their jobs especially when I broke my arm and they helped me recover. Despite the fact that I want to become a physical...

#physical-therapy #medicine #physical-therapist #career #therapy #physical

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20, 2020 143 views

What are the steps or educational requirements to become a Physical Therapist?

I am a Sophomore in High school and went to college career fairs for the career physical therapy and ever since, have taken the interest in becoming a Physical Therapist. I understand how a physical therapist operates and what they do, but I am interested in learning how to become one in the...

#physical-therapy #medicine #physical-therapist #therapy #physical

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 14, 2019 122 views

what it will be like to watch players and how they work

i like sports and anything that keeps my brain involved such as #physical sports, #motion,...

#athletes

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 120 views

How do people enter this profession?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #medicine #physical...

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 158 views

Could you describe one of your typical work days weeks?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #medicine #physical...

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 117 views

Are there any professions that physical therapist could also do?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 109 views

What is the usual pay that physical therapist get?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 110 views

Are there other benefits in being a physical therapy?

#therapy

julian H.’s Avatar
julian H. Sep 23, 2019 99 views
Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06, 2019 121 views

Are too many or to few people entering this field?

I’m a senior student at brennan high school and I’m interested in doing physical therapy. I’m interested in learning about how the body works and heals itself. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist...

#physical

Alyssa A.’s Avatar
Alyssa A. Aug 27, 2019 90 views

What is like to be a neonatal nurse?

I'm a junior in high school. I am an athletic trainer so i have some experience. #medicine #physical...

#neonatal