Career Questions tagged Physical

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 56 views

Where are the best jobs for being a physical therapist

I always wanted to help out with people and make people better in there life. For example I helped my recover from his ankle sprain in basketball by giving the things he needed and trying to help him get back up walking and running again. #help #life #physical therapy #psychology...

#therapist

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 39 views

Where are the best jobs for medical field, architect,

I like to do more hand on things like building and thinking about cool house designs. But I also like or would like to be a pt for professional sports. #architecture #architect #biomedical #physical therapist #medical...

Cole J.’s Avatar
Cole J. Nov 05, 2020 64 views

How to get into physical therapy and what degree i have to get

I play sports and one year I torn my ligament in my elbow so i had to get physical therapy to strengthen my elbow and I found it interesting #physical...

Kolian D.’s Avatar
Kolian D. Nov 05, 2020 147 views

What kind of job can you get in trades right after you graduate high school?

I want to get a job in anything in trades because school really isn't my thing. Any trade jobs you can get into after you graduate high school. #job-search #high-school-jobs #physical...

#trades

Charlotte Y.’s Avatar
Charlotte Y. Aug 09, 2020 157 views

What should/can i major in in college if I am aiming to be in the medical field?

I am currently a junior in high school and I am not sure about what I can or what I should major in in college if I want to work within the medical field later on. I have heard that you can major in anything in college as long as you take some required classes for medicine but I am not...

#classes #neurology #physical #majors #double-major

A R.’s Avatar
A R. Jul 21, 2020 143 views

Becoming a footballer, is it a challenging process?

I was dreaming to become a footballer since I was young, Is there any relevant between education and footballer? #sports #footballer #physical...

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20, 2020 161 views

What is the average amount of salary physical therapists get a year?

I am a sophomore in high school that has always been interested in the partake in becoming a physical therapist. I play soccer, and actually seen physical therapists do their jobs especially when I broke my arm and they helped me recover. Despite the fact that I want to become a physical...

#therapy #physical-therapy #medicine #physical #physical-therapist #career

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20, 2020 174 views

What are the steps or educational requirements to become a Physical Therapist?

I am a Sophomore in High school and went to college career fairs for the career physical therapy and ever since, have taken the interest in becoming a Physical Therapist. I understand how a physical therapist operates and what they do, but I am interested in learning how to become one in the...

#therapy #physical-therapy #medicine #physical #physical-therapist

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 14, 2019 141 views

what it will be like to watch players and how they work

i like sports and anything that keeps my brain involved such as #physical sports, #motion,...

#athletes

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 135 views

How do people enter this profession?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #medicine #physical...

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 172 views

Could you describe one of your typical work days weeks?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #medicine #physical...

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 131 views

Are there any professions that physical therapist could also do?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 133 views

What is the usual pay that physical therapist get?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 127 views

Are there other benefits in being a physical therapy?

#therapy

julian H.’s Avatar
julian H. Sep 23, 2019 111 views