Career Questions tagged Physical

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 08 85 views

What does a physical therapist do?

Physical therapy is one of the career paths I'm interested in. But I want to learn more about what they do. What are their daily tasks, what types of patients do they see, and how is the workload? Do you find yourself happy with your job? I also want to learn how to become a physical...

physical-therapy kinesiology major physical-therapist therapy physical medical

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Jun 11 164 views

Is there any Physical Therapy Technician internships? I'm h aving trouble finding them.

I have my PTT certification a.k.a Physical Therapy Aide, but I'm having trouble finding an internship or even a job in Arizona. internship physical physical-therapy physical-therapist...

career

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 172 views

Where are the best jobs for being a physical therapist

I always wanted to help out with people and make people better in there life. For example I helped my recover from his ankle sprain in basketball by giving the things he needed and trying to help him get back up walking and running again. help life physical therapy psychology...

therapist

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 130 views

Where are the best jobs for medical field, architect,

I like to do more hand on things like building and thinking about cool house designs. But I also like or would like to be a pt for professional sports. architecture architect biomedical physical therapist medical...

Cole J.’s Avatar
Cole J. Nov 05, 2020 136 views

How to get into physical therapy and what degree i have to get

I play sports and one year I torn my ligament in my elbow so i had to get physical therapy to strengthen my elbow and I found it interesting physical...

Kolian D.’s Avatar
Kolian D. Nov 05, 2020 244 views

What kind of job can you get in trades right after you graduate high school?

I want to get a job in anything in trades because school really isn't my thing. Any trade jobs you can get into after you graduate high school. job-search high-school-jobs physical...

trades

Charlotte Y.’s Avatar
Charlotte Y. Aug 09, 2020 258 views

What should/can i major in in college if I am aiming to be in the medical field?

I am currently a junior in high school and I am not sure about what I can or what I should major in in college if I want to work within the medical field later on. I have heard that you can major in anything in college as long as you take some required classes for medicine but I am not...

double-major neurology physical majors classes

A R.’s Avatar
A R. Jul 21, 2020 262 views

Becoming a footballer, is it a challenging process?

I was dreaming to become a footballer since I was young, Is there any relevant between education and footballer? sports footballer physical...

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20, 2020 232 views

What is the average amount of salary physical therapists get a year?

I am a sophomore in high school that has always been interested in the partake in becoming a physical therapist. I play soccer, and actually seen physical therapists do their jobs especially when I broke my arm and they helped me recover. Despite the fact that I want to become a physical...

physical-therapy career physical-therapist therapy physical medicine

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20, 2020 257 views

What are the steps or educational requirements to become a Physical Therapist?

I am a Sophomore in High school and went to college career fairs for the career physical therapy and ever since, have taken the interest in becoming a Physical Therapist. I understand how a physical therapist operates and what they do, but I am interested in learning how to become one in the...

physical-therapy physical-therapist therapy physical medicine

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 14, 2019 204 views

what it will be like to watch players and how they work

i like sports and anything that keeps my brain involved such as physical sports, motion,...

athletes

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 194 views

How do people enter this profession?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. physical-therapy physical-therapist medicine physical...

therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 265 views

Could you describe one of your typical work days weeks?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. physical-therapist physical-therapy medicine physical...

therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 201 views

Are there any professions that physical therapist could also do?

therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 198 views

What is the usual pay that physical therapist get?

therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 189 views

Are there other benefits in being a physical therapy?

therapy