Career Questions tagged Physical

Charlotte Y.’s Avatar
Charlotte Y. Aug 09 80 views

What should/can i major in in college if I am aiming to be in the medical field?

I am currently a junior in high school and I am not sure about what I can or what I should major in in college if I want to work within the medical field later on. I have heard that you can major in anything in college as long as you take some required classes for medicine but I am not...

#neurology #classes #majors #physical #double-major

A R.’s Avatar
A R. Jul 21 84 views

Becoming a footballer, is it a challenging process?

I was dreaming to become a footballer since I was young, Is there any relevant between education and footballer? #sports #footballer #physical...

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20 103 views

What is the average amount of salary physical therapists get a year?

I am a sophomore in high school that has always been interested in the partake in becoming a physical therapist. I play soccer, and actually seen physical therapists do their jobs especially when I broke my arm and they helped me recover. Despite the fact that I want to become a physical...

#therapy #physical-therapy #medicine #career #physical-therapist #physical

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20 118 views

What are the steps or educational requirements to become a Physical Therapist?

I am a Sophomore in High school and went to college career fairs for the career physical therapy and ever since, have taken the interest in becoming a Physical Therapist. I understand how a physical therapist operates and what they do, but I am interested in learning how to become one in the...

#therapy #physical-therapy #medicine #physical-therapist #physical

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 14, 2019 92 views

what it will be like to watch players and how they work

i like sports and anything that keeps my brain involved such as #physical sports, #motion,...

#athletes

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 91 views

How do people enter this profession?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #medicine #physical...

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 106 views

Could you describe one of your typical work days weeks?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #medicine #physical...

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 96 views

Are there any professions that physical therapist could also do?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 82 views

What is the usual pay that physical therapist get?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 94 views

Are there other benefits in being a physical therapy?

#therapy

julian H.’s Avatar
julian H. Sep 23, 2019 70 views

What skills are required to become a physical therapist?

I want to know what skills it takes to become a physical therapist #physical...

#medicine

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06, 2019 92 views

Are too many or to few people entering this field?

I’m a senior student at brennan high school and I’m interested in doing physical therapy. I’m interested in learning about how the body works and heals itself. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist...

#physical

Alyssa A.’s Avatar
Alyssa A. Aug 27, 2019 76 views

What is like to be a neonatal nurse?

I'm a junior in high school. I am an athletic trainer so i have some experience. #medicine #physical...

#neonatal

justin C.’s Avatar
justin C. Jul 02, 2019 129 views

What would you recommend I do at this point to get into this field?

Hello my name is Justin I'm highly interested in getting into physical therapy....

#physical

Gountante B.’s Avatar
Gountante B. Apr 17, 2019 261 views

Any tips on job application/résumé?

I'm want to get into Physiotherapy (massage therapy). What should I be putting on my application? Any resources in Minnesota when looking for this work? #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #therapists #physical...

#therapy

Addison C.’s Avatar
Addison C. Mar 19, 2019 174 views