Career Questions tagged Physical

Sandra A.’s Avatar
Sandra A. Apr 08 100 views

What is the hardest part about being a physical therapist?

I am looking into studying physical therapy and I want to know more about it.

Micale M.’s Avatar
Micale M. Feb 07 85 views

whats the best collage to go to, to learn about physical therapy

i'm 16 and i'm not sure if i wanna go to collage but if i do end up going i want to become a physical therapist. #physical

keyuni P.’s Avatar
keyuni P. Dec 17, 2021 118 views

What do you have to do on a day to day bases to be fit as a security guard?

I need to know what physical practices I have to maintain as a security guard. #physical #security #homeland

Shi H.’s Avatar
Shi H. Nov 30, 2021 161 views

How many hours do Physical Therapists usually work on a weekly basis? Is there any overtime?

I am in my senior year of high school and I am interested in applying for PT school. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #physical

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 08, 2021 175 views

What does a physical therapist do?

Physical therapy is one of the career paths I'm interested in. But I want to learn more about what they do. What are their daily tasks, what types of patients do they see, and how is the workload? Do you find yourself happy with your job? I also want to learn how to become a physical...

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Jun 11, 2021 236 views

Is there any Physical Therapy Technician internships? I'm h aving trouble finding them.

I have my PTT certification a.k.a Physical Therapy Aide, but I'm having trouble finding an internship or even a job in Arizona. #internship #physical #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #career

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25, 2021 238 views

Where are the best jobs for being a physical therapist

I always wanted to help out with people and make people better in there life. For example I helped my recover from his ankle sprain in basketball by giving the things he needed and trying to help him get back up walking and running again. #help #life #physical therapy #psychology #therapist

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25, 2021 188 views

Where are the best jobs for medical field, architect,

I like to do more hand on things like building and thinking about cool house designs. But I also like or would like to be a pt for professional sports. #architecture #architect #biomedical #physical therapist #medical care

Cole J.’s Avatar
Cole J. Nov 05, 2020 186 views

How to get into physical therapy and what degree i have to get

I play sports and one year I torn my ligament in my elbow so i had to get physical therapy to strengthen my elbow and I found it interesting #physical therapy

Kolian D.’s Avatar
Kolian D. Nov 05, 2020 301 views

What kind of job can you get in trades right after you graduate high school?

I want to get a job in anything in trades because school really isn't my thing. Any trade jobs you can get into after you graduate high school. #job-search #high-school-jobs #physical #Trades

Charlotte Y.’s Avatar
Charlotte Y. Aug 09, 2020 312 views

What should/can i major in in college if I am aiming to be in the medical field?

I am currently a junior in high school and I am not sure about what I can or what I should major in in college if I want to work within the medical field later on. I have heard that you can major in anything in college as long as you take some required classes for medicine but I am not...

A R.’s Avatar
A R. Jul 21, 2020 315 views

Becoming a footballer, is it a challenging process?

I was dreaming to become a footballer since I was young, Is there any relevant between education and footballer?
#sports #footballer #physical education

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. May 12, 2020 444 views
Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20, 2020 292 views

What is the average amount of salary physical therapists get a year?

I am a sophomore in high school that has always been interested in the partake in becoming a physical therapist. I play soccer, and actually seen physical therapists do their jobs especially when I broke my arm and they helped me recover. Despite the fact that I want to become a physical...

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20, 2020 319 views

What are the steps or educational requirements to become a Physical Therapist?

I am a Sophomore in High school and went to college career fairs for the career physical therapy and ever since, have taken the interest in becoming a Physical Therapist. I understand how a physical therapist operates and what they do, but I am interested in learning how to become one in the...

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 14, 2019 263 views

what it will be like to watch players and how they work

i like sports and anything that keeps my brain involved such as #physical sports,
#motion, #athletes.

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 233 views

How do people enter this profession?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #medicine #physical #therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 320 views

Could you describe one of your typical work days weeks?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #medicine #physical #therapy