Career Questions tagged Health

Health involves the well-being of ones physical, mental, and social self. Many careers can assist someone in those areas. Some popular careers include a medical doctor, psychologist, and personal trainer....

Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. Sep 19 11 views

What will happen to me if i do have insurance?

Is there another way of getting health insurance in america #health #financial-aid...

#doctor

Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. Jul 12, 2018 315 views

What part of your job do you love the most?

I am an incoming freshman (Undeclared) with interests in Civil Engineering, Environmental Policy, Biostatistics, Data Science, Sociology, Public Health, Entrepreneurship, Product Design, Network Administration, and Financial Analyst & Planning. I am exploring different career possibilities...

#public-health #public #engineering #undeclared #administration #entrepreneurship #planning #civil #biostatistics #financial #environmental #business #health #network #science #analyst #product #data #policy #design #major #stem #sociology

Stephanie B.’s Avatar
Stephanie B. Aug 01 56 views

Any ideas on grad school?

I have a BS Degree in health care administration. Always considered being a pharmacist, however, after working in a pharmacy - I decided it was not for me. I want to advance in my education and get a Master's Degree, but do not know what to major in. I feel like I am wasting my time. I thought...

#health #college-major #healthcare #college

Emily G.’s Avatar
Emily G. Jul 16 45 views

Whats the difference between Home Health Aids and Personal Care Aids

Hello, my name is Emily and I am a student at Clearfield, Utah Job Corps, and My overall goal is to become a Home Health Aid or a Personal Care Aid. But I would first like to know which would be better for myself. If you could please describe to me what the diffidence between them. Thank you...

#nursing #health #healthcare

Mario H.’s Avatar
Mario H. Jul 16 69 views

Is it possible for someone to go from a R.N to a Doctor?

Hello I am currently in job corp as of right now and I am working on getting certified as a C.N.A. I wanted to know if it was possible for me to go from a nurse to a doctor and if so how Would I be able to do that.#doctor #nurse #medical #nursing #health...

Kamrynn E.’s Avatar
Kamrynn E. Jun 28 57 views

I plan on becoming a pediatrician but i'm worries it will be too hard and take too long.

I am going to work hard for a scholarship. I am hoping it would cover all expenses for school. Would it? I don't know if it will be too much for me. #doctor...

#health

William H.’s Avatar
William H. Jul 19, 2018 167 views

What was a typical meal for a medical student during the four years of training?

Medical school is already stressful enough to maintain sanity. Add on top of that with the hassles of eating, how did you prepare meals that were healthy enough for you to maintain your health during those stressful years? Also, what did you eat during those years? #health #student #social...

#med-school #nutrition #medical #school #medical-school #healthcare #medicine #doctor #hospital-and-healthcare

David M.’s Avatar
David M. May 30 101 views

How should I best manage schoolwork and a healthy lifestyle in college?

Anyone can answer, students and professionals alike. I'd like to know how you all manage it. #health #college...

#sleep

Ash T.’s Avatar
Ash T. May 22 64 views
Kobe L.’s Avatar
Kobe L. May 03 62 views

What is the day in the life of a pharmaceutical scientist like?

While looking around in the medical field, I found out that I am some out interested in medicine, primarily the production of medicine. I was just wondering what the daily life is for a pharmaceutical scientist. #medicine #doctor #health...

#biology

Sophia M.’s Avatar
Sophia M. May 03 218 views
Sophia M.’s Avatar
Sophia M. May 03 61 views
Sophia M.’s Avatar
Sophia M. May 03 44 views
rashanae C.’s Avatar
rashanae C. Apr 26 58 views

Is cna good/

rashanae C.’s Avatar
rashanae C. Apr 26 54 views

Is cna good/

francessca B.’s Avatar
francessca B. Apr 26 61 views
shatir H.’s Avatar
shatir H. Apr 10 55 views
Macie R.’s Avatar
Macie R. Apr 01 71 views
Andrew S.’s Avatar
Andrew S. Dec 16, 2018 139 views

What college courses in the future should I be taking to work in the medical field?

I aspire to become a pharmacist in the future and I understand that after receiving a Bachelor's Degree I must take a four-year pharmacy program i​​​n order to get my Doctor of Pharmacy, but what classes should I take to prepare myself for pharmacy school? In addition, are there any classes...

#pharmacist #pharmacy #medicine #health #college

Selah W.’s Avatar
Selah W. Oct 06, 2018 132 views