Career Questions tagged Health

Health involves the well-being of ones physical, mental, and social self. Many careers can assist someone in those areas. Some popular careers include a medical doctor, psychologist, and personal trainer....

Jadyn S.’s Avatar
Jadyn S. 2 days ago 23 views

What is the most challenging aspect of being a nurse practitioner?

I want to work in the health care field, but I am still trying to figure out what part I want to do. I am between two professions right now and I want to know everything before I make a decision....

#health

Haylee G.’s Avatar
Haylee G. Mar 23 62 views

In what ways can you get yourself involved in a hospital setting during COVID?

Hello! I am Haylee and currently a first year student majoring in Health Sciences. I want to either become and Occupational Therapist in the pediatrics department or a Speech Pathologist! I want to start becoming more involved within the medical field so I can have more experience and get my...

#health

Averie P.’s Avatar
Averie P. Mar 18 63 views

Is a nursing career worth it?

I am a junior in high school. I've been researching and exploring what career is best for me. I want to be engaged in my work, and I am adamant about avoiding sitting at a desk all day. I enjoy studying physical and mental health, but I feel medical school would be too vigorous for my liking. I...

#salary #health #career #career-choice

Jennifer L.’s Avatar
Jennifer L. Mar 12 75 views
Ashly G.’s Avatar
Ashly G. Mar 07 64 views

What colleges near Massachusetts are helpful for becoming a veterinarian?

Are there any Colleges not to far from Mass? If not, what colleges are helpful for me to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian #animal-health #veterinary #veterinary-technician...

#health

Mbalentle D.’s Avatar
Mbalentle D. Mar 04 76 views

I want to become an OB not an GNY so what do i do

Im caring and i love new born babies #health...

#psychology

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Feb 26 99 views

I need some help figuring out my plans after college!

This question is very specific to me, but may help others in a similar position. I am a junior in college studying health science with a specialization in biomedical science. I really want to become a medical technologist (not a technician). In your opinion, what is the best path to accomplish...

#health #student #labtechnologist #labscience #graduateschool #career-path #medicallabscience #medicaltechnologist #laboratory

Maya M.’s Avatar
Maya M. Feb 24 94 views

AP Chem or Ap Bio? Elective?

It is around the time of the year again where I have to pick my courses for next year and I am stumped. I want to be a doctor, so I have been focusing on classes to take to help me in the future. I love both biology and chemistry (I got A's for Bio freshman year and an A so far for Chemistry)....

#pre-med #health #doctor #medicine #biology #chemistry

Joshi R.’s Avatar
Joshi R. Feb 21 77 views

Guidance for study

Hi I want to become a physiotherapist and now I'm doing diploma in fitness and health promotion so can you please guide me to my goal how to achieve it and what are requirements and duration for that please help me. #health #physiotherapist...

#people

Alacia M.’s Avatar
Alacia M. Feb 08 112 views

Genetic Counseling

I'm a high school junior and currently interested in health, more specifically genetics. I've looked at genetic counseling and completing the AP science courses available at my school. What can I do to improve my portfolio and what would my pathway be to become a genetic counselor? #school...

#medicine #health #careers #genetics

Aysha P.’s Avatar
Aysha P. Jan 16 96 views

how many patients do you see a day as a physical therapist?

I am a high school student who is learning about health careers....

#health

jayashree G.’s Avatar
jayashree G. Dec 23, 2020 136 views

what is the scope of masters in public health in chennai?

im doing my masters in public health first year. i need to know more about its scope and job requirement #public-health...

#health

Leo B.’s Avatar
Leo B. Dec 21, 2020 337 views

What steps should I take in order to become a pharmacist?

My mother is in the healthcare field, so I decided I'd also find a job there. I've enjoyed most of my science classes in high school, and anatomy and physiology interests me. I'm already in a pharmacy technician program, so becoming a pharmacist would be a long term goal. I thought becoming a...

#health #pharmacy

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 29, 2020 124 views
Tiffiny L.’s Avatar
Tiffiny L. Nov 19, 2020 205 views

What is a good way for undergraduates to gain experience in therapy or mental health counseling?

I'm interested in pursuing a career in therapy or mental health counseling, perhaps in schools, but want to know what the experience is like before applying for graduate school in these areas. #health #mental-health-counseling...

#mental-health

Ugochukwu O.’s Avatar
Ugochukwu O. Nov 19, 2020 156 views

An adequate study habit

Please how do I make my medical studies organizing and as well be consistent in it? #health #science #para-medicine #medicine...

#givingiscaring

TYanna F.’s Avatar
TYanna F. Nov 13, 2020 82 views

How long does it take to finish medical school?

I am a junior in high school trying to figure out what i want to do after i graduate and i feel like since i like helping people health wise i should be a nurse or a doctor. #health #doctor #neurosurgeon...

#orthopedics

lydarrien P.’s Avatar
lydarrien P. Nov 13, 2020 186 views

What does it take to become a veterinarian?

I am a sophomore that loves pets; the health and training of pets means a lot to me, but what will i have to accomplish to complete this dream? #health...

#veterinarian

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Nov 10, 2020 132 views

What careers require an MPH?

I am considering pursuing an MPH in the future, but I don't know anyone who uses it in their career. What makes an MPH degree unique? #mph #publichealth #public-health #health #healthcare #stem...

#givingiscaring

Rylie M.’s Avatar
Rylie M. Nov 03, 2020 106 views

What are the best jobs that deal with babies/fetus in the medicine feild?

I have seen a couple of jobs such as neonatal, OBGYN, or a gynecologists'. I am wondering which is the most time consuming and with it being the most time consuming, does that mean that the pay grade is higher? I want to know this because I really like everything about this line of work and I...

#health #doctor #nurse #pediatrician #medicine #phd

Jox I.’s Avatar
Jox I. Nov 02, 2020 64 views

A Question for Optometrists

What type of minor surgeries do optometrist do in some states. #medical #health #healthcare...

#pre-med

Morgan E.’s Avatar
Morgan E. Oct 31, 2020 288 views

What does a typical day look like now for a mental health counselor?

I'm interested in becoming a mental health counselor and I want to know more from experienced counselors. #mental-health #counselor #health #therapists...

#mental-health-counseling