Career Questions tagged Health

Health involves the well-being of ones physical, mental, and social self. Many careers can assist someone in those areas. Some popular careers include a medical doctor, psychologist, and personal trainer....

Destinee’s Avatar
Destinee Sep 16 105 views

What is the right education needed to become an nurse??

What is the right career and or schooling path to become an nurse or an travel nurse?.
What is the proper guidance to become an nurse or an nurse practitioner?.

alexandra’s Avatar
alexandra Sep 13 143 views

Work Life Balance of a Therapist?

What is the overall work life balance of a clinical mental health therapist? Is the job stressful, do you have a hard time disassociating at the end of the day?

jackie’s Avatar
jackie Sep 07 100 views

I am unsure of what I want my future career to be but I know that I want to be in the medical/health field. What degree/courses should I take in uni?

I am scared that I won't get anywhere in life because I'm very indecisive. My first choice was to do nursing but I didn't want to waste my money and time when later on I decide to quit. so I want to find a degree that allows me to have more options in career choices. and just a background story...

josie’s Avatar
josie Aug 26 144 views

What classes do I take for a CNA or CMA?

I'm working in health care and I can take classes I just don't know what classes to take.

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Aug 24 186 views

What are some passion project ideas that a student interested in the health field can do?

I'm passionate about arts and health. I've already done a passion project for art, which was curating and sponsoring a teen-art gallery to support a non-profit. Not only that, but I've done some volunteering at hospitals and Red Cross, which has been great so far. What are some ideas for a...

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Jul 28 230 views

What paths can a high school student take if they want to pursue a career in the medical field?

Most of my extra-curricular activities are geared towards advocacy, public health, arts and medicine. What are some tips that you can give me as I aspire to be a pediatrician?

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Jul 26 313 views

Does your workplace value your mental health?

It might be a silly question but I'm genuinely curious about people's prospect. This is all because you're replaceable once you're 6 ft under so why not take care of your mental health?

Charlie’s Avatar
Charlie Jul 06 199 views

Questions About the Healthcare Field

What do you think is the most enjoyable job in healthcare?
What is your favorite thing about your job?
What jobs do you think need to be filled most right now?

Bernie’s Avatar
Bernie Jun 15 121 views

How do i become a EKG techinican?

In college pursuing a BS in Health services administrator

Carmen’s Avatar
Carmen May 29 176 views

Does working in the medical field take a lot of work?

I want to work in the medical field and I'm not sure if it takes a lot of work and time and stuff like that !

sanaa’s Avatar
sanaa May 24 232 views

In cognitive behavioral therapy is there a "best" way to go bout approaching people's mental health conditions?

I don't want to ever approach a patient in the wrong way and end up hurting them in some way, I know every situation is different but generally how should I go about talking to my patients

shelena’s Avatar
shelena May 22 102 views

What are the requirements for becoming a Midwife in NYC ?

#Midwife#NYC

Emoni’s Avatar
Emoni May 18 184 views

How can I break into the nutritional field?

I would like to be a nutritionist but I don't know where to start? any suggestion on schools? certifications I should earn? or even type of things I should research for?

Shannon’s Avatar
Shannon May 12 138 views

What are three important things I should know about being a CNA?

I want to know more about the challenges of being a CNA , and what is the typical work schedule.

Fiona’s Avatar
Fiona Apr 29 166 views

Are nurses treated with the same amount of respect as doctors?

In greys anatomy, (I know, a very credible source) they seem as if its an insult to be a nurse, though I know it is not! Are they treated worse IRL?

jaycea’s Avatar
jaycea Apr 28 151 views

what kind of pollution is bad for our health and environment

pollution

Ramona’s Avatar
Ramona Apr 08 308 views

¿How many patients die each day in a hospital, and how do you cope with working in an environment where that happens?

How many people do you help of day

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Apr 08 205 views

How long does becoming a pediatrician take?

Just wondering what the time span looks like, although i'm only a sophomore in high school.

destiney’s Avatar
destiney Apr 07 163 views

What kind of careers can I pursue in health and medicine?

I want to be a medical assistant but I am also thinking of being a registered nurse but I want to be certain on what I want to do.

Brianna’s Avatar
Brianna Mar 21 227 views

How would you Treat an LGBTQ+ / POC in the health industry

The reason i ask this is because It is 2022 and the Medical Industry still treat there LGBTQ+ /POC nurse community with utmost disrespect by staff and patients which i find very hurtful why is that they cannot be treated with respect also .

Brooklyn’s Avatar
Brooklyn Mar 03 150 views

What is the typical workplace environment for a mental health specialist?

I have been researching different careers in mental health. Is there one environment that is common for all mental health professions? Are there multiple facilities for a career in mental health?

#health

iyanna’s Avatar
iyanna Nov 08, 2021 220 views

What does a Normal day look like for a doctor?

Whats the most memorable patient you have had? Why did it make a diffrence? #medicine #healthcare #health #doctor

joshua’s Avatar
joshua Nov 01, 2021 197 views

Is it scary being a doctor?

Like your dealing with sick people all the time; you don't get nervous of getting sick too? #medicine #healthcare #health #doctor

William’s Avatar
William Oct 31, 2021 166 views

Is it true that I need to write extra essays when applying for undergraduate if am trying to major in pre-med? (I’m trying to apply into the UC system or a college in california)

I'm a high school student trying to become an Anesthesiologist or pharmacist. I am still deciding between the 2.

#premed #medicine #healthcare #health #doctor

Ranjit’s Avatar
Ranjit Oct 10, 2021 262 views

Designers and Developers are always on the screens, so is there any way to lessen our eye strain?

Recently I have increased my work hours and I am getting itchy eyes every night. And I also experienced a little headache at the end of the day. Please give some work-health balance tips.
#time-management #health

Tylasia’s Avatar
Tylasia Oct 08, 2021 220 views

What does a month look like as a travel nurse?

At school I'm most interested into #science and health classes .
#nursing #travel #healthcare #health #nurse #medicine

Naturel’s Avatar
Naturel Oct 07, 2021 300 views

Is the road to becoming a OB/GYN hard?

I want to go to an HBCU and my major will be biology. I am very invested and interested in becoming and OB/GYN. I love helping younger people as well as people in general and telling people information about their health/ #doctor #medicine #healthcare #science #biology #health #medical-school

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Sep 28, 2021 194 views

What’s something people misunderstand about being a anesthesiologist?

#medicine #Health

Zeinab’s Avatar
Zeinab Jul 30, 2021 291 views

Is public health going to be feasible?

I would like to know possible careers for someone in public health, and if that is a feasible major since it is a popular major for this year due to the epidemic. #college-major #healthcare #pharmacist #health #major #detroit

Chris’s Avatar
Chris Jul 29, 2021 324 views

How did you know you wanted to pursue pharmacy

I’m someone who has a lot of family in the medical field and seeing them change peoples lives inspired me to want to do the same in my own way. I chose pharmacy because I want to provide reliable Heath care and prescription drugs to those who may not have access to such. #pharmacist #pharmacy...