Career Questions tagged Health

Health involves the well-being of ones physical, mental, and social self. Many careers can assist someone in those areas. Some popular careers include a medical doctor, psychologist, and personal trainer....

Hailey D.’s Avatar
Hailey D. Oct 24 24 views

What types of mental health counselors and therapists are there?

I want to be a therapist and help people with their mental health. I'm good at communicating and I'm emotionally intelligent. #mental-health-counseling #mental-health #public-health #hospital-and-health-care #health...

Hailey D.’s Avatar
Hailey D. Oct 24 34 views

Is it difficult to help all kinds of people, whether they deserve it or not?

I am a senior in high school and I have been set on studying psychology and becoming a therapist my whole life. One thing I think about a lot as I pursue this career is "am I only going to be able to help the privileged?". I want to help more people than who has a surplus of money for mental...

#therapist #helping-others #councelling #therapists #children #help #mental-health #health #therapy #medicine

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Oct 23 19 views

What are the drawbacks, if any, are there when being an Occupational Therapist?

Hello, my name is Maddy and I am a sophomore in Highschool. I really love animals and most of the time children. I do not have a specific dream job, but I want to work in the Health Science department. I like working with others and like to be social, however I am a bit shy. I dont think this...

#occupationaltherapist #health #childcare

Meredith G.’s Avatar
Meredith G. Oct 22 31 views

How can I make sexual health education into a career?

I'm a current senior in college, and I'm going to graduate in the spring with a major in Human Biology and a concentration in human reproduction and sexuality. I know plenty of people who educate others on sexual health, but that is just a small part of their job. I want my job to be...

#education #human-biology #counseling #health #sexual-health #public-health

Yazmine A.’s Avatar
Yazmine A. Oct 19 29 views

How much would I get paid ?

I am 14 in 9th grade and want to be something in the health field .#healthcare #career...

#health

jemima S.’s Avatar
jemima S. Oct 17 40 views

i dont know and i know what i want

i know i want something related to biology and maybe a lab, or forensics; but i dont know what can fit into a biology carrear that i feel accomplished. I was looking for biomedical engineering, please give me examples and more majors/ideas. #biology #lost #biomedicine...

#health

Ellie W.’s Avatar
Ellie W. Oct 13 51 views

What are some career options in Public Health and what does it involve?

I am soon to be graduating with a Biology degree, but am really unsure about what I want to do with it. I do not particularly want to go into lab science, and definitely want to go to grad school after college. Entering a master’s program for public health is definitely something that I am...

#health-administration #public-health #higher-education #health-sciences #microbiology #career-paths #health #publichealth

Mohamed D.’s Avatar
Mohamed D. Oct 02 53 views

How to start a business?

I am Mohamed I am from Africa I speak about 4 to 5 languages. #bussiness...

#health

Cecile M.’s Avatar
Cecile M. Sep 21 79 views

What can I do to prepare myself for my future career?

I am a public health major with a minor in psychology. This is my junior year of college but I have no volunteer or internship experience and my resume looks pretty shabby. I know that I want to work in mental health field, but I do not have a clear idea on what exactly I want to do after...

#health #public-health #internships

Hannah M.’s Avatar
Hannah M. Sep 18 53 views

How did you decide you wanted to be a doctor? Not a dentist, pharmacist, nurse, or another job in health?

How did you decide you wanted to go to med school and become a doctor? And not become a nurse or dentist, or any other job that has to do with medicine and helping people? #doctor #medical #health #hospital-and-health-care #nurse...

#pharmacist

Shannon D.’s Avatar
Shannon D. Sep 16 80 views

what are the requirements for becoming a physical therapist

I am very passionate and interested towards health. I like to do physical activities and also live a healthy lifestyle. I love sports and to create art. I also enjoy teaching and helping others. #health...

#arts

Elle G.’s Avatar
Elle G. Sep 15 36 views

What does it take to be a dermatologist, and what can I do to prepare?

I want to be a dermatologist when I grow up, or something with skin/skincare/skin health. #health #public-health...

#dermatology

Najae M.’s Avatar
Najae M. Sep 05 208 views

What should I do to take that next step now that were in a pandemic?

I'm currently in 11th grade, and as of right now, I'm a little lost on the next steps I should take that would be beneficial to my career in the future. I want to become a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or a Nicu nurse. #nurse #health #career...

#career-paths

Alison S.’s Avatar
Alison S. Jul 31 50 views

As a PT, are there times when have trouble recalling information for a client?

I want to go into PT but I am worried about retaining information and being able to remember everything when working with a client. #physicaltherapy #pt #health...

#physicaltherapist

Christiana O.’s Avatar
Christiana O. Jul 29 82 views
Inderjeet Singh’s Avatar
Inderjeet S. Jul 29 67 views
Bairavi S.’s Avatar
Bairavi S. Jul 29 83 views
Amanpreet K.’s Avatar
Amanpreet K. Jul 29 79 views
Joy Z.’s Avatar
Joy Z. Jul 18 101 views

what is the pros and cons to be a dentist? Is it worth it?

I have been thinking about my career lately. I got very polarized opinions from people in this profession. Some said that it's the worst, people don't respect you even if you help them to maintain oral health. Some said that they were happy to be in this profession. I hope to get some more...

#dentists #dat #july20 #health #dental #orthodontists #career #dental-schools

Betty G.’s Avatar
Betty G. Jul 17 69 views

What are good majors to choice when wanting to go into cancer research?

My ultimate goal is to work as a cancer researcher, but I'm not quite sure which majors are best to get me there. #medicine #health...

#july20

Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. May 12 131 views

Can I major in health sciences to be a pharmacist at a hospital?

I'm looking to obtain a bachelor's degree in health sciences to go into pharmacy school. Would majoring in health sciences be the best option? #pharmacist #health #pharmaceuticals #college-major #hospital...

#medicine