Career Questions tagged Health

Health involves the well-being of ones physical, mental, and social self. Many careers can assist someone in those areas. Some popular careers include a medical doctor, psychologist, and personal trainer....

jayashree G.’s Avatar
jayashree G. Dec 23, 2020 38 views

what is the scope of masters in public health in chennai?

im doing my masters in public health first year. i need to know more about its scope and job requirement #public-health...

#health

Leo B.’s Avatar
Leo B. Dec 21, 2020 104 views

What steps should I take in order to become a pharmacist?

My mother is in the healthcare field, so I decided I'd also find a job there. I've enjoyed most of my science classes in high school, and anatomy and physiology interests me. I'm already in a pharmacy technician program, so becoming a pharmacist would be a long term goal. I thought becoming a...

#pharmacy #health

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 29, 2020 64 views
Tiffiny L.’s Avatar
Tiffiny L. Nov 19, 2020 77 views

What is a good way for undergraduates to gain experience in therapy or mental health counseling?

I'm interested in pursuing a career in therapy or mental health counseling, perhaps in schools, but want to know what the experience is like before applying for graduate school in these areas. #health #mental-health-counseling...

#mental-health

Ugochukwu O.’s Avatar
Ugochukwu O. Nov 19, 2020 96 views

An adequate study habit

Please how do I make my medical studies organizing and as well be consistent in it? #health #science #para-medicine #medicine...

#givingiscaring

TYanna F.’s Avatar
TYanna F. Nov 13, 2020 63 views

How long does it take to finish medical school?

I am a junior in high school trying to figure out what i want to do after i graduate and i feel like since i like helping people health wise i should be a nurse or a doctor. #health #doctor #neurosurgeon...

#orthopedics

lydarrien P.’s Avatar
lydarrien P. Nov 13, 2020 79 views

What does it take to become a veterinarian?

I am a sophomore that loves pets; the health and training of pets means a lot to me, but what will i have to accomplish to complete this dream? #health...

#veterinarian

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Nov 10, 2020 85 views

What careers require an MPH?

I am considering pursuing an MPH in the future, but I don't know anyone who uses it in their career. What makes an MPH degree unique? #mph #publichealth #public-health #health #healthcare #stem...

#givingiscaring

Rylie M.’s Avatar
Rylie M. Nov 03, 2020 73 views

What are the best jobs that deal with babies/fetus in the medicine feild?

I have seen a couple of jobs such as neonatal, OBGYN, or a gynecologists'. I am wondering which is the most time consuming and with it being the most time consuming, does that mean that the pay grade is higher? I want to know this because I really like everything about this line of work and I...

#pediatrician #health #nurse #medicine #doctor #phd

Jox I.’s Avatar
Jox I. Nov 02, 2020 40 views

A Question for Optometrists

What type of minor surgeries do optometrist do in some states. #medical #health #healthcare...

#pre-med

Morgan E.’s Avatar
Morgan E. Oct 31, 2020 111 views

What does a typical day look like now for a mental health counselor?

I'm interested in becoming a mental health counselor and I want to know more from experienced counselors. #mental-health #counselor #health #therapists...

#mental-health-counseling

Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. Oct 29, 2020 117 views

If I get a bachelor's of health science, and choose not to pursue a career in pharmacy, what other options are there?

I want to (or at least I think I want to) go into a program for a PhD in pharmacy to be either a pediatric or hospital pharmacist. I plan to either get my bachelor's of health science first, then apply to a graduate program for pharmacy or go into a 6 yr program while also obtaining my...

#hospital-and-health-care #health #career-paths #career-choice #healthcare #pharmacy #phd

Mayra M.’s Avatar
Mayra M. Oct 29, 2020 75 views

I don't know what is better a registered nurse or pediatric nurse

I am 15 years old going to be 16 next month. I do like to be near children and I do have a lot of experience with baby and toddlers. I like helping others when I can. in my free time I like to relax and watch movies with my brothers and sister. I also like going outside and take my two dogs fo...

#nurse #health

Jade M.’s Avatar
Jade M. Oct 29, 2020 82 views

For people who work a sports psychologist. I have 9 questions for you

Take your time with this, I know it's a lot but I'm really interested in Sports psychology!! It would be awesome and appreciated if you answered these simple questions! How many hours do you work in a typical week? If I were interested in pursuing your career, what classes do you think I...

#sportmedicine #everyone #healthbusiness #ap #health #sportpsychology #work #exams #healthsportcareers #healthcareers #healtheducation #medicine #career #psychology #sportcareers #friends

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 66 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

#healthscience #medicalfield #health #ohio #cleveland #radiology #physician #career-paths #healthcare

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Oct 27, 2020 76 views

What are the best schools in Ohio to become an Occupational Therapist?

Hi, my name is Maddy and I'm a sophmore in high school. I plan to work hard in my studies so that I can achieve the future that I desire, however there are so many colleges in Northeast Ohio that it's hard to see what schools are the best for my interests. If anyone could recommend schools in...

#college #health #education

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Oct 27, 2020 82 views

What level of education is needed to become an Occupational Therapist?

Hi, my name is Maddy and i am a sophomore in high school. I have no set plan for the future yet but I plan to be some type of healthcare worker. Before I head off to college or make any final decisions I want to know what level of education I must have to get the job. #health...

#job #occupationaltherapist