Career Questions tagged Health

Health involves the well-being of ones physical, mental, and social self. Many careers can assist someone in those areas. Some popular careers include a medical doctor, psychologist, and personal trainer....

De'Asia  S.’s Avatar
De'Asia S. Feb 10, 2017 903 views
Madeline L.’s Avatar
Madeline L. Nov 29, 2017 446 views

Could I get advice from yoga teachers?

Hi fellow yoga teachers! I'm curious to know where you get your inspiration for music? How do you switch up your sequencing? What are your favorite poses? How do you cater to certain groups? What is your favorite flow to teach? Thank you! Maddie #yoga #mindfulness #music...

#health

Moises G.’s Avatar
Moises G. Nov 16, 2017 428 views

What do i need to be a Doctor?

Because i want to be a Doctor:) #doctor #medicine #health...

#hospital-and-health-care

Brenna W.’s Avatar
Brenna W. May 22, 2016 481 views

When is a suitable time to start searching for Physcian Assistant schools?

After doing some research I noticed that the requirements for Physician Assistant programs vary a lot according to the instituiton, unlike many other health professional schools. Does that mean it would be more beneficial and time efficient for me to start narrowing down schools earlier during...

#physicians-assistant #health #graduate-school #pre-med #hospital-and-health-care #pre-medicine

Lizbeth  G.’s Avatar
Lizbeth G. May 19, 2016 470 views

What school do I need to do to become a soccer player/doctor?

i am asking this question, because i would like to become a doctor or soccer player when i grow up. [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #college #doctor #healthcare #health #soccer #athlete...

#sports

Emmalee S.’s Avatar
Emmalee S. May 26, 2016 504 views

What should I expect after graduation from nursing school?

I am going into to my sophomore year of college and I am already in a four-year nursing program. I am think towards the future and am curious to what I should expect after I graduate. I know it is three years down the road, but I just want to be prepared #nursing #health #care-giver...

#hospital-and-health-care #medicine #healthcare

Emily D.’s Avatar
Emily D. May 15, 2016 474 views

If I wanted to become a prosthetist, what should I major in for under grad?

I've considered becoming a prosthetist, but that is only offered at the Master's level. What type of undergrad major should I be looking to get to go on for grad school for prosthetics? #health #prosthetics #veterans #orthotics #hospital #medicine #college...

#hospital-and-health-care

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 08, 2017 334 views

What is the benefits for being a doctor?

I am asking this question because I was wanting to know what are y'all benefits to see what I'm looking at. #pediatrician #medicine #health #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare

Bre'Shana A.’s Avatar
Bre'Shana A. Aug 31, 2017 284 views

What's the most complicated part of being a physician's assistant?

I am interested in pursuing a career as a physician's assistant and want to know more information, in order to decide if it's the right career for me #physician-assistant #medicine #health #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare

Jasmine W.’s Avatar
Jasmine W. May 08, 2016 421 views

What colleges have the highest reputation for creating successful surgeons?

I'm a freshman in Arkansas, and my high school teachers, while they attempt to be helpful, don't know enough about my future career plans to be of much help. #healthcare #health #surgery #general-surgery #trauma-treatment #doctor #hospital-and-health-care #college #career...

#career-counseling

Kre'Shaye G.’s Avatar
Kre'Shaye G. May 07, 2016 405 views

How did you manage to pay off yours nurse anesthetist program, and do you have any tips on saving money?

The nurse anesthetist program cost two hundred thousands dollars, money that majority of us do not have just laying around. Although, I am aware of all the people with the money, those of us who don't have the money are forced to take out a loan that will be paying for more than half our lives....

#health #college #nurse #loans #doctor #medicine #saving #money #hospital-and-health-care #career

Camryn H.’s Avatar
Camryn H. May 06, 2016 353 views
Rachel K.’s Avatar
Rachel K. May 06, 2016 380 views

What are the steps to becoming an prosthetist?

Hi! I am in 11th grade and I am interested in being an prosthetist. I was wondering what I have to do, like what classes I have to take, to become one. #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #health #career...

#career-counseling

Dorcas H.’s Avatar
Dorcas H. May 05, 2016 469 views
Rachel F.’s Avatar
Rachel F. May 05, 2016 615 views
Hannah H.’s Avatar
Hannah H. May 04, 2016 723 views

What's the most challenging part of being a pediatrician? Is it rewarding?

I'm thinking about becoming a pediatrician and I'm really curious about what the average day of a pediatrician is like. I really want to help children, but I'm confused if this is the right way for me. #doctor #medicine #health #pediatrics #pediatrician #hospital-and-health-care #career...

Kenyanna T.’s Avatar
Kenyanna T. Sep 01, 2017 383 views
Ethan K.’s Avatar
Ethan K. Sep 27, 2017 398 views

What do I need to do after high school to open a martial arts gym?

I want to open my own tricking gym. I know that I want to pursue it but I do not know what to learn in college. #martial-arts #business...

#health

Esmeralda M.’s Avatar
Esmeralda M. Sep 01, 2017 407 views

Should I dual major?

I am a social work major and I am indecisive if I should dual major with health management. I want to have a back up plan in case if things don't go as planned in the real world but I don't know if taking more classes to complete the H.M major in the following semesters is a good idea....

#health #college #college-major #healthmanagement #socialwork #backup #dualmajor #decision-making #classes

Paw T.’s Avatar
Paw T. Sep 01, 2017 365 views

Hi! What specific things (about college, housing, life, etc.) should we know before to college? What courses are we required to take to be able to major in nursing (to become a registered nurse)? What are your tips for thriving in college?

HI!!! College can obviously be overwhelming, especially for people who's family members never went to college before (and they get a lot of pressure from their family to succeed!). How do you keep calm while still doing great academically? Also, I'm really passionate about learning how the...

#cleanwater #health #college #worksmartandworkhard #thankyou #medicine #healthyrealfood #love #compassion #cleanshelter

Camryn H.’s Avatar
Camryn H. May 06, 2016 722 views

How much does a pediatrician make an hour?

I'm interested in becoming a pediatrician. #medicine #health #pediatrician #salary...

#financial-planning

Arlene  R.’s Avatar
Arlene R. Jun 17, 2017 628 views

I am undecided about the type of counseling I want to do once I graduate?

I am going to school for counseling but it is really hard to choose the type of counseling I really want to do. I work at a behavioral health center but I do not know if I want to continue working there are working with children when finishing with my schooling? #health #counseling #and...

#caounseling #personal-development #career-details #mental #childrn #undecided

Camryn H.’s Avatar
Camryn H. May 06, 2016 387 views

How much does a neonatal make an hour?

I'm interested in becoming a neonatal. #medicine #health #salary #neonatal...

#financial-planning

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 08, 2017 583 views

Advice for running workshops?

I'm possibly going to be teaming up with a sex therapist in her new private practice planning and running some sexuality-related workshops. I was wondering if anyone had tips on hosting these, such as: - How best to gather ideas? - What kinds of people-skills I might need? - How to keep them...

#sexuality #personal-development #health #workshop-development #human-sexuality

Angelina P.’s Avatar
Angelina P. May 12, 2017 522 views

What are the main differences between a Nurse Practitioner and a Physician Assistant?

Hi! I am planning on going to college and becoming a Neonatal nurse, but I am also thinking of furthering my education and becoming either a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant. What is the difference between the two? Do they both have the same amount of schooling? Do they both do the...

#health #financial-planning #social-media #nursing #medicine #healthcare #career-details #nurse-practitioner #physician-assistant

Tykeedia M.’s Avatar
Tykeedia M. May 06, 2016 603 views

Is pharmacy a good career choice?

I want to be a pharmacist. I would love to know more! :D #medicine #health #job #hospital-and-health-care...

#pharmacist

Diana D.’s Avatar
Diana D. May 18, 2016 602 views

How long does it take to get your phD to become a doctor?

I really want to be a doctor and I am wondering how long it will take me to get through college. #doctor #medicine #healthcare #university #health #hospital-and-health-care #phd...

#time

Kieran A.’s Avatar
Kieran A. May 24, 2016 512 views
Madeline K.’s Avatar
Madeline K. May 24, 2016 613 views

What are the best majors for someone going into medical school?

I want to attend medical school. I will be starting college in the fall, and my major is Biological Sciences. #college #medicine #healthcare #health...

#hospital-and-health-care