Career Questions tagged Health

Health involves the well-being of ones physical, mental, and social self. Many careers can assist someone in those areas. Some popular careers include a medical doctor, psychologist, and personal trainer....

Ranjit H.’s Avatar
Ranjit H. Oct 10 46 views

Designers and Developers are always on the screens, so is there any way to lessen our eye strain?

Recently I have increased my work hours and I am getting itchy eyes every night. And I also experienced a little headache at the end of the day. Please give some work-health balance tips. time-management...

health

Zeinab A.’s Avatar
Zeinab A. Jul 30 126 views

Is public health going to be feasible?

I would like to know possible careers for someone in public health, and if that is a feasible major since it is a popular major for this year due to the epidemic. college-major healthcare pharmacist health major...

detroit

Chris M.’s Avatar
Chris M. Jul 29 94 views

How did you know you wanted to pursue pharmacy

I’m someone who has a lot of family in the medical field and seeing them change peoples lives inspired me to want to do the same in my own way. I chose pharmacy because I want to provide reliable Heath care and prescription drugs to those who may not have access to such. pharmacist pharmacy...

health medicine healthcare

Ally C.’s Avatar
Ally C. Jun 26 116 views

Is majoring in both Business and Health a smart choice?

I graduated top of my finance major in high school, but I found finance to be a field I would not interested in as a career. At the same time, I have developed a new interest in health and learning all about how to take care of oneself's body. business health marketing career-counseling...

business-management

Tyreek S.’s Avatar
Tyreek S. Jun 17 103 views

I what to know more about health

I am a Junior in college and my major is public health...

health

Dakota P.’s Avatar
Dakota P. Jun 08 123 views

I want to do a lot of things so how should i narrow it down?

I love Mysteries and i want to become a forensic scientist forensic criminal-justice science I love makeup and i want to be a cosmetologist I love taking care and helping people i want to be a nurse nurse health...

doctor

Tzofiya D.’s Avatar
Tzofiya D. May 13 228 views

Can I get some advice?

Here's the situation: I will be taking an architectural course in college, I'm now in 12th grade but I decided to just finish this school year and I will be taking a break for the next academic year because of personal issues (I am experiencing depression and anxiety attacks. I'm healing and...

jobs business school architect college health success career

tanyia R.’s Avatar
tanyia R. May 07 175 views
Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Apr 20 144 views

What do I need to know when applying an application to become a Psychiatrist? Do i need to have experience?

Good evening, My name is Jozlyn Johnson and I just turned 18. I would like to learn and know more about becoming a Psychiatrist. I think that I should know what are some key things that I should know and whether or not do I need/have some experience when I fill out an application.I also like to...

medical healthcare health

Michala G.’s Avatar
Michala G. Apr 17 121 views

How can I make myself more interesting to health are orgs?

I would like to become a medical examiner, post secondary education, and in order to get there I want to get some research internships and volunteer opportunities. How can I make myself look more interesting to research orgs and other orgs i can work on? pre-med research health...

healthcare

Jadyn S.’s Avatar
Jadyn S. Apr 07 100 views

What is the most challenging aspect of being a nurse practitioner?

I want to work in the health care field, but I am still trying to figure out what part I want to do. I am between two professions right now and I want to know everything before I make a decision....

health

Haylee G.’s Avatar
Haylee G. Mar 23 161 views

In what ways can you get yourself involved in a hospital setting during COVID?

Hello! I am Haylee and currently a first year student majoring in Health Sciences. I want to either become and Occupational Therapist in the pediatrics department or a Speech Pathologist! I want to start becoming more involved within the medical field so I can have more experience and get my...

health

Averie P.’s Avatar
Averie P. Mar 18 183 views

Is a nursing career worth it?

I am a junior in high school. I've been researching and exploring what career is best for me. I want to be engaged in my work, and I am adamant about avoiding sitting at a desk all day. I enjoy studying physical and mental health, but I feel medical school would be too vigorous for my liking. I...

salary health career-choice career

Ashly G.’s Avatar
Ashly G. Mar 07 181 views

What colleges near Massachusetts are helpful for becoming a veterinarian?

Are there any Colleges not to far from Mass? If not, what colleges are helpful for me to become a veterinarian. veterinarian animal-health veterinary veterinary-technician...

health

Mbalentle D.’s Avatar
Mbalentle D. Mar 04 160 views

I want to become an OB not an GNY so what do i do

Im caring and i love new born babies health...

psychology

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Feb 26 208 views

I need some help figuring out my plans after college!

This question is very specific to me, but may help others in a similar position. I am a junior in college studying health science with a specialization in biomedical science. I really want to become a medical technologist (not a technician). In your opinion, what is the best path to accomplish...

career-path medicaltechnologist student health medicallabscience labtechnologist graduateschool laboratory labscience

Maya M.’s Avatar
Maya M. Feb 24 370 views

AP Chem or Ap Bio? Elective?

It is around the time of the year again where I have to pick my courses for next year and I am stumped. I want to be a doctor, so I have been focusing on classes to take to help me in the future. I love both biology and chemistry (I got A's for Bio freshman year and an A so far for Chemistry)....

health medicine chemistry doctor biology pre-med

Joshi R.’s Avatar
Joshi R. Feb 21 154 views

Guidance for study

Hi I want to become a physiotherapist and now I'm doing diploma in fitness and health promotion so can you please guide me to my goal how to achieve it and what are requirements and duration for that please help me. health physiotherapist...

people

Alacia M.’s Avatar
Alacia M. Feb 08 242 views

Genetic Counseling

I'm a high school junior and currently interested in health, more specifically genetics. I've looked at genetic counseling and completing the AP science courses available at my school. What can I do to improve my portfolio and what would my pathway be to become a genetic counselor? school...

careers genetics medicine health