Career Questions tagged Health

Health involves the well-being of ones physical, mental, and social self. Many careers can assist someone in those areas. Some popular careers include a medical doctor, psychologist, and personal trainer....

Tyreek S.’s Avatar
Tyreek S. 2 days ago 26 views

I what to know more about health

I am a Junior in college and my major is public health...

#health

Dakota P.’s Avatar
Dakota P. Jun 08 46 views

I want to do a lot of things so how should i narrow it down?

I love Mysteries and i want to become a forensic scientist #forensic #criminal-justice #science I love makeup and i want to be a cosmetologist I love taking care and helping people i want to be a nurse #nurse #health...

#doctor

Briana H.’s Avatar
Briana H. May 25 43 views
Tzofiya D.’s Avatar
Tzofiya D. May 13 125 views

Can I get some advice?

Here's the situation: I will be taking an architectural course in college, I'm now in 12th grade but I decided to just finish this school year and I will be taking a break for the next academic year because of personal issues (I am experiencing depression and anxiety attacks. I'm healing and...

#business #jobs #career #success #health #architect #school #college

tanyia R.’s Avatar
tanyia R. May 07 96 views
Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Apr 20 93 views

What do I need to know when applying an application to become a Psychiatrist? Do i need to have experience?

Good evening, My name is Jozlyn Johnson and I just turned 18. I would like to learn and know more about becoming a Psychiatrist. I think that I should know what are some key things that I should know and whether or not do I need/have some experience when I fill out an application.I also like to...

#healthcare #health #medical

Michala G.’s Avatar
Michala G. Apr 17 84 views

How can I make myself more interesting to health are orgs?

I would like to become a medical examiner, post secondary education, and in order to get there I want to get some research internships and volunteer opportunities. How can I make myself look more interesting to research orgs and other orgs i can work on? #pre-med #research #health...

#healthcare

Jadyn S.’s Avatar
Jadyn S. Apr 07 66 views

What is the most challenging aspect of being a nurse practitioner?

I want to work in the health care field, but I am still trying to figure out what part I want to do. I am between two professions right now and I want to know everything before I make a decision....

#health

Haylee G.’s Avatar
Haylee G. Mar 23 124 views

In what ways can you get yourself involved in a hospital setting during COVID?

Hello! I am Haylee and currently a first year student majoring in Health Sciences. I want to either become and Occupational Therapist in the pediatrics department or a Speech Pathologist! I want to start becoming more involved within the medical field so I can have more experience and get my...

#health

Averie P.’s Avatar
Averie P. Mar 18 120 views

Is a nursing career worth it?

I am a junior in high school. I've been researching and exploring what career is best for me. I want to be engaged in my work, and I am adamant about avoiding sitting at a desk all day. I enjoy studying physical and mental health, but I feel medical school would be too vigorous for my liking. I...

#salary #career #health #career-choice

Jennifer L.’s Avatar
Jennifer L. Mar 12 112 views
Ashly G.’s Avatar
Ashly G. Mar 07 122 views

What colleges near Massachusetts are helpful for becoming a veterinarian?

Are there any Colleges not to far from Mass? If not, what colleges are helpful for me to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian #animal-health #veterinary #veterinary-technician...

#health

Mbalentle D.’s Avatar
Mbalentle D. Mar 04 121 views

I want to become an OB not an GNY so what do i do

Im caring and i love new born babies #health...

#psychology

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Feb 26 155 views

I need some help figuring out my plans after college!

This question is very specific to me, but may help others in a similar position. I am a junior in college studying health science with a specialization in biomedical science. I really want to become a medical technologist (not a technician). In your opinion, what is the best path to accomplish...

#career-path #labtechnologist #student #medicallabscience #graduateschool #labscience #health #medicaltechnologist #laboratory

Maya M.’s Avatar
Maya M. Feb 24 246 views

AP Chem or Ap Bio? Elective?

It is around the time of the year again where I have to pick my courses for next year and I am stumped. I want to be a doctor, so I have been focusing on classes to take to help me in the future. I love both biology and chemistry (I got A's for Bio freshman year and an A so far for Chemistry)....

#pre-med #doctor #chemistry #biology #health #medicine

Joshi R.’s Avatar
Joshi R. Feb 21 120 views

Guidance for study

Hi I want to become a physiotherapist and now I'm doing diploma in fitness and health promotion so can you please guide me to my goal how to achieve it and what are requirements and duration for that please help me. #health #physiotherapist...

#people

Alacia M.’s Avatar
Alacia M. Feb 08 170 views

Genetic Counseling

I'm a high school junior and currently interested in health, more specifically genetics. I've looked at genetic counseling and completing the AP science courses available at my school. What can I do to improve my portfolio and what would my pathway be to become a genetic counselor? #school...

#genetics #health #careers #medicine

Aysha P.’s Avatar
Aysha P. Jan 16 164 views

how many patients do you see a day as a physical therapist?

I am a high school student who is learning about health careers....

#health

jayashree G.’s Avatar
jayashree G. Dec 23, 2020 215 views

what is the scope of masters in public health in chennai?

im doing my masters in public health first year. i need to know more about its scope and job requirement #public-health...

#health

Leo B.’s Avatar
Leo B. Dec 21, 2020 473 views

What steps should I take in order to become a pharmacist?

My mother is in the healthcare field, so I decided I'd also find a job there. I've enjoyed most of my science classes in high school, and anatomy and physiology interests me. I'm already in a pharmacy technician program, so becoming a pharmacist would be a long term goal. I thought becoming a...

#pharmacy #health

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 29, 2020 194 views