Career Questions tagged Life

Eli C.’s Avatar
Eli C. 2 days ago 21 views
Abdoulie f B.’s Avatar
Abdoulie f B. Sep 16 26 views

Which field of mechanical engineer have more salary

Am an orphan wanted a bright future for my life...

#life

angel C.’s Avatar
angel C. Sep 04 82 views

day in life

Carolyn M.’s Avatar
Carolyn M. Aug 26 70 views

What industries/job positions do you recommend airline people look in?

I am a career airline employee that took a retirement package, but too young to play shuffleboard for life. I'm trying to use my skills for an industry that may want some of my transferable skills as well enjoy what I am going to do for the next 20 or so years. I need some ideas of job titles...

#life #career-choice #career

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Aug 24 49 views

How does the study cosmetology go as peoples careers ?

I'm in the 11th grade getting ready for my future and dreams that i wanna accomplish in life . so i really wanna study cosmetology because its what I'm best at i guess . how is the paths for this ? #besmart #cosmetology #anyone...

#life

Indhu H.’s Avatar
Indhu H. Jul 23 74 views

In a world where passion has been overtaken by gluttony, what do you think is important while finalizing a career choice, money or passion?

Being a indecisive person myself, how can I ensure I take calculated risks in a career I'm passionate about and acquire financial stability and independence. The bitter truth about my career choice is it's low income and I would like to have a perfect work life balance, so how can I make money...

#life #july20

Indhu H.’s Avatar
Indhu H. Jul 26 81 views

What is the most rewarding moment in your career?

I am a curious person and I was wondering, if a person chooses a career, how are the driven to practice the same routine over and over for a long period of time? I am quite puzzled currently about my career choice and I would like some guidance. So what is that 1 thing which motivates you,...

#life #career #july20

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17 158 views
Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04 146 views

What's the best advice for someone studying abroad?

I am studying abroad in Madrid, Spain this semester. I would love to hear anyone's advice or opinions! Specifically, some topics that have interested me are: traveling on a budget, learning Spanish/Spanish fluency, making/keeping friends abroad, and time management. #study-abroad #college...

#time #spain #life #college-advice #budget #travel #spanish

David J.’s Avatar
David J. Sep 16, 2019 99 views

what could i do for creative job

i love to create new thing and build things #engineering #life...

#creative

cristian H.’s Avatar
cristian H. Sep 05, 2019 189 views
Kathy S.’s Avatar
Kathy S. Jul 28, 2019 140 views
Aisha C.’s Avatar
Aisha C. May 01, 2019 188 views

Is life a lie?

christopher P.’s Avatar
christopher P. Apr 26, 2019 169 views

What is life?

What is life?...

#life

Myshelle H.’s Avatar
Myshelle H. Nov 15, 2018 386 views

I am interested in a multitude of things that, how do I know which career would be right for me?

Some career related things I am interested in science, traveling, photography, helping people, reading and writing. I like a challenge and to do something different everyday. #career-path #complicated #career-counseling #career-path #career #confused #help #life...

Lily N.’s Avatar
Lily N. Oct 07, 2018 342 views

If my life had absolutely no limits, what would I choose to have and what would I choose to do?

If you had all the money and time in the world, where would you go? What would you do? Who would you spend time with? These answers can help you figure out what you want to do with your life....

#life

Ashley B.’s Avatar
Ashley B. Aug 31, 2018 260 views

How Do I Study And Actually Retain The Information?

I've tried many different styles and ways of studying and it just never works and never sticks. I try to clear my mind and focus but I can't because my mind is always worrying and stressing over something else in my life. #study...

#life

Kendra C.’s Avatar
Kendra C. Aug 30, 2018 234 views

How can I know if a career is right for me?

I've been bilingual my whole life and I started interpreting for my parents at doctors appointments, but then I started to get interest to cutting hair and hair design stuff, and I don't know which one I really want to do....

#life

Judith O.’s Avatar
Judith O. Aug 30, 2018 346 views
Priscilla G.’s Avatar
Priscilla G. Aug 28, 2018 237 views

what are some good techniques to ease anxiety?

i get like super anxious sometimes and i start making up possible scenarios for situations and i just drive myself crazy...

#life

Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Aug 27, 2018 213 views

Can I still graduate in Four years even though my classes are not college level?

I was accepted into University of California San Diego but my classes are not college level and I feel like I won't be able to gradate in those four years. As a first generation college student I feel like all the pressure is on me and I have a feeling I am not ready for UC's. I want to become...

#firstgeneration #medicine #life

Valeria S.’s Avatar
Valeria S. Aug 27, 2018 295 views
Jessica D.’s Avatar
Jessica D. Aug 24, 2018 350 views

What are some things you regret not doing in college?

I'm not in college yet, but I want to know the different opportunities and experiences you may have received but didn't take the chance to do it! I want to learn from other people's mistakes so that I live out the rest of my 4 years to its fullest. One thing I want to do to study abroad, but I...

#excitement #money #college #life #confusion #travel #abroad #regrets #finance