Career Questions tagged Life

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Feb 26 75 views

Everyone says I have so much potential to do serious jobs (e.g lawyer) so I need help from you.

As I am always top of class and like learning new things, my family says I’d be good for serious jobs like being a lawyer that will get me lots of money. I agree with them as top paid jobs are in this field. But at the same time, I want to be a dancer, actress and a model for my passions ....

#everyone #money #career #business #confused #life #law

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 29 views

Where are the best jobs for being a physical therapist

I always wanted to help out with people and make people better in there life. For example I helped my recover from his ankle sprain in basketball by giving the things he needed and trying to help him get back up walking and running again. #help #life #physical therapy #psychology...

#therapist

Khamari S.’s Avatar
Khamari S. Nov 13, 2020 140 views

What are the secrets behind getting to where you want to be in life?

I am a freshman and high school and I want to know what could I do to become successful in life #career #career-path #motivation...

#life

Jasmine A.’s Avatar
Jasmine A. Nov 13, 2020 75 views

What do you have to do to prepare yourself for your future career?

I can be a loving person at times where I really care and help others. I don't rush time/life....

#life

chance T.’s Avatar
chance T. Nov 05, 2020 116 views
Donnell W.’s Avatar
Donnell W. Sep 29, 2020 254 views

As I get older what are things I can do now to set myself up for the adult life.

I am a 16 year old male that just want to live a good and humble life. #life...

#career

Eli C.’s Avatar
Eli C. Sep 18, 2020 90 views
angel C.’s Avatar
angel C. Sep 04, 2020 113 views
Indhu H.’s Avatar
Indhu H. Jul 26, 2020 151 views

What is the most rewarding moment in your career?

I am a curious person and I was wondering, if a person chooses a career, how are the driven to practice the same routine over and over for a long period of time? I am quite puzzled currently about my career choice and I would like some guidance. So what is that 1 thing which motivates you,...

#life #career #july20

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04, 2020 199 views

What's the best advice for someone studying abroad?

I am studying abroad in Madrid, Spain this semester. I would love to hear anyone's advice or opinions! Specifically, some topics that have interested me are: traveling on a budget, learning Spanish/Spanish fluency, making/keeping friends abroad, and time management. #study-abroad #college...

#spanish #college-advice #life #budget #travel #time #spain

David J.’s Avatar
David J. Sep 16, 2019 151 views

what could i do for creative job

i love to create new thing and build things #engineering #life...

#creative

cristian H.’s Avatar
cristian H. Sep 05, 2019 246 views
Kathy S.’s Avatar
Kathy S. Jul 28, 2019 212 views
Aisha C.’s Avatar
Aisha C. May 01, 2019 250 views
christopher P.’s Avatar
christopher P. Apr 26, 2019 201 views

What is life?

What is life?...

#life

Myshelle H.’s Avatar
Myshelle H. Nov 15, 2018 470 views

I am interested in a multitude of things that, how do I know which career would be right for me?

Some career related things I am interested in science, traveling, photography, helping people, reading and writing. I like a challenge and to do something different everyday. #career-path #complicated #career-counseling #career-path #career #confused #help #life...

Lily N.’s Avatar
Lily N. Oct 07, 2018 535 views

If my life had absolutely no limits, what would I choose to have and what would I choose to do?

If you had all the money and time in the world, where would you go? What would you do? Who would you spend time with? These answers can help you figure out what you want to do with your life....

#life

Ashley B.’s Avatar
Ashley B. Aug 31, 2018 340 views

How Do I Study And Actually Retain The Information?

I've tried many different styles and ways of studying and it just never works and never sticks. I try to clear my mind and focus but I can't because my mind is always worrying and stressing over something else in my life. #study...

#life

Kendra C.’s Avatar
Kendra C. Aug 30, 2018 303 views

How can I know if a career is right for me?

I've been bilingual my whole life and I started interpreting for my parents at doctors appointments, but then I started to get interest to cutting hair and hair design stuff, and I don't know which one I really want to do....

#life

Priscilla G.’s Avatar
Priscilla G. Aug 28, 2018 264 views

what are some good techniques to ease anxiety?

i get like super anxious sometimes and i start making up possible scenarios for situations and i just drive myself crazy...

#life