Career Questions tagged Life

shayla W.’s Avatar
shayla W. Jul 25 144 views

what is the reason for living

i need a reason to keep going in life because sometimes I really don't see any reason and cant make it...

life

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Jun 22 105 views
Saphia P.’s Avatar
Saphia P. May 25 150 views

who am I as a person ?

I'm a unique and a creative person and love to challenge myself and try my best and never give up and always love to show who I am as a person with my characteristics social life...

work-life-balance

Jose M.’s Avatar
Jose M. May 20 147 views

What's the next step in life to becoming a celebrity hairstylist?

Does this requires a higher education, if so what school will you be attending? what are some goals that'll help you get to this height of success? life career-goals pro school haristylist...

business

Jadan K.’s Avatar
Jadan K. May 06 164 views

What should be my first step in creating a brand.

work I’m 17 in the 11th grade and I get distracted easily but if its something I am really interested in I will work my hardest at it. I hope to be successful and known for my success in life. life...

career

Kimbriel D.’s Avatar
Kimbriel D. May 05 169 views

What's a good way to balance everything out?

When I have to much things going on at one time, I can't balance everything out. I'm focused on one thing and forgetting about the other. life...

advice

Edwin K.’s Avatar
Edwin K. Apr 15 201 views

How do you balance your career and your normal life?

Growing up and starting your career path seems really time-consuming. I'm wondering how you are able to manage your time so that you still have time to do the things that you love such as sports and gaming....

life

Angel V.’s Avatar
Angel V. Apr 14 131 views

How can I meet the right people in order to be successful in life?

I would want to know how I can meet the right people in order to improve my chances of having a successful life? life-coach...

life

Ryan F.’s Avatar
Ryan F. Mar 19 452 views

What is a "life lesson" you wished to have learned if you had the choice to?

I'm looking for some advice from others, please share if you would like to and if you're looking for advice yourself please read some of the responses from the wonderful people whom have responded! Thanks to all! life life-experience...

advice

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 208 views

Would you say that trying to figure out what career you want to pursue when your young is helpful later in life

I am a middle school student who wants to know if thinking about your career when your young is good or if you should wait to worry about careers and jobs until later in life. career future career-path...

life

jameer C.’s Avatar
jameer C. Mar 12 207 views

my goal is to go to college and hopefully get a job before going to college.

i´m 16 and I just want to be successful in life and work hard and grind for what I want and need in life and I will do anything in my power to try and succeed in life cause I want to reach my goals and dreams and be happy and not have to worry about getting more money to pay for rent or bills....

career life jobs

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Feb 26 237 views

Everyone says I have so much potential to do serious jobs (e.g lawyer) so I need help from you.

As I am always top of class and like learning new things, my family says I’d be good for serious jobs like being a lawyer that will get me lots of money. I agree with them as top paid jobs are in this field. But at the same time, I want to be a dancer, actress and a model for my passions ....

law money life career business everyone confused

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 171 views

Where are the best jobs for being a physical therapist

I always wanted to help out with people and make people better in there life. For example I helped my recover from his ankle sprain in basketball by giving the things he needed and trying to help him get back up walking and running again. help life physical therapy psychology...

therapist

Weixuan W.’s Avatar
Weixuan W. Feb 22 166 views

Which Cal states is the best for business accounting?

# college admissions # college life life...

career

Cloe S.’s Avatar
Cloe S. Jan 26 261 views

What does a normal schedule look like for you?

I’m doing community service for my high school. I would like to ask some questions and get some responses. schedule...

life

Nikolet C.’s Avatar
Nikolet C. Nov 30, 2020 171 views

How could I help others find their career?

Ask them what they want to do in their life career-choice life career-plan...

career-path

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Nov 19, 2020 267 views

A day in the life of a baker

I'm very interested in what a day in the life of a baker normally is, I do know bakers wake up early and can make similar foods everyday but I am wondering stuff like how they do they get their equipment cleaned or how they use the big ovens for bread. Any more info on a bay in the life of a...

career baker life

Khamari S.’s Avatar
Khamari S. Nov 13, 2020 272 views

What are the secrets behind getting to where you want to be in life?

I am a freshman and high school and I want to know what could I do to become successful in life career career-path motivation...

life

Jasmine A.’s Avatar
Jasmine A. Nov 13, 2020 130 views

What do you have to do to prepare yourself for your future career?

I can be a loving person at times where I really care and help others. I don't rush time/life....

life

chance T.’s Avatar
chance T. Nov 05, 2020 201 views