Career Questions tagged Life

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Nov 19 53 views

A day in the life of a baker

I'm very interested in what a day in the life of a baker normally is, I do know bakers wake up early and can make similar foods everyday but I am wondering stuff like how they do they get their equipment cleaned or how they use the big ovens for bread. Any more info on a bay in the life of a...

#life #baker #career

Khamari S.’s Avatar
Khamari S. Nov 13 63 views

What are the secrets behind getting to where you want to be in life?

I am a freshman and high school and I want to know what could I do to become successful in life #career #career-path #motivation...

#life

Jasmine A.’s Avatar
Jasmine A. Nov 13 26 views

What do you have to do to prepare yourself for your future career?

I can be a loving person at times where I really care and help others. I don't rush time/life....

#life

chance T.’s Avatar
chance T. Nov 05 54 views
Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 05 62 views

How did you Figure out what you wanted to do

I really have no idea what i wanna do with your life or even go to school I #career-path #school #life #career have absolutely no idea what to do or even better what in your life showed you what you what you wanted to do as a...

seanmatthew G.’s Avatar
seanmatthew G. Nov 05 38 views

what does it take to become successful

i love sports and it is my life in a way....

#life

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Nov 05 278 views

I feel like a total failure. How do I move on from here?

In high school, I got good grades. I graduated with a 3.5 GPA. I got into some great colleges like NYU tisch, Syracuse, Pitt, UConn, PSU, etc. I'm the oldest of 10 kids, and from a poor family. My dads a janitor, and my mom is a waitress. I needed $7k/year to go to pitt (After FAFSA). My...

#general #life #film #college

Hope I.’s Avatar
Hope I. Nov 03 59 views

I'm in the 12th grade and I'm beginning to explore my future career.

I'm interested in volleyball, ocean life, environment life, and criminal justice. #life #career #jobs #ocean...

#sports

Brandon M.’s Avatar
Brandon M. Oct 28 18 views

Whats the day in the life as a construction manager

I am a 18 year old interested in what the day in the life of a construction manager is. #life...

#work

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27 45 views

Would a horse trainer be a good job for a girl who has been around horses her whole life?

I'm 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. She has us doing a project to ask questions about the jobs we would like to do when we are older. #career #career #careers #job #salary...

#life

Alec S.’s Avatar
Alec S. Oct 26 56 views

Do business owners work seven days a week?

HI, I'm Alec and I don't know what career I want to be later in life and I need some help with a few possible careers that I could be involved in for the rest of my working life. #life #career...

#medicine

Aowynn A.’s Avatar
Aowynn A. Oct 19 40 views
Jasmine A.’s Avatar
Jasmine A. Oct 02 59 views

My statement is being a Funeral director can be some good in my life and take the focus off of negative things i go through!

Life is short so i would like to enjoy life as much as i can. I will like to continue doing some that my past generation were and still doing. #life...

#career

Donnell W.’s Avatar
Donnell W. Sep 29 208 views

As I get older what are things I can do now to set myself up for the adult life.

I am a 16 year old male that just want to live a good and humble life. #life...

#career

Eli C.’s Avatar
Eli C. Sep 18 64 views
Abdoulie f B.’s Avatar
Abdoulie f B. Sep 16 37 views

Which field of mechanical engineer have more salary

Am an orphan wanted a bright future for my life...

#life

angel C.’s Avatar
angel C. Sep 04 97 views

day in life

Carolyn M.’s Avatar
Carolyn M. Aug 26 98 views

What industries/job positions do you recommend airline people look in?

I am a career airline employee that took a retirement package, but too young to play shuffleboard for life. I'm trying to use my skills for an industry that may want some of my transferable skills as well enjoy what I am going to do for the next 20 or so years. I need some ideas of job titles...

#life #career-choice #career

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Aug 24 94 views

How does the study cosmetology go as peoples careers ?

I'm in the 11th grade getting ready for my future and dreams that i wanna accomplish in life . so i really wanna study cosmetology because its what I'm best at i guess . how is the paths for this ? #besmart #cosmetology #anyone...

#life

Indhu H.’s Avatar
Indhu H. Jul 23 95 views

In a world where passion has been overtaken by gluttony, what do you think is important while finalizing a career choice, money or passion?

Being a indecisive person myself, how can I ensure I take calculated risks in a career I'm passionate about and acquire financial stability and independence. The bitter truth about my career choice is it's low income and I would like to have a perfect work life balance, so how can I make money...

#life #july20

Indhu H.’s Avatar
Indhu H. Jul 26 106 views

What is the most rewarding moment in your career?

I am a curious person and I was wondering, if a person chooses a career, how are the driven to practice the same routine over and over for a long period of time? I am quite puzzled currently about my career choice and I would like some guidance. So what is that 1 thing which motivates you,...

#life #career #july20

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17 197 views
Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04 169 views

What's the best advice for someone studying abroad?

I am studying abroad in Madrid, Spain this semester. I would love to hear anyone's advice or opinions! Specifically, some topics that have interested me are: traveling on a budget, learning Spanish/Spanish fluency, making/keeping friends abroad, and time management. #study-abroad #college...

#life #spanish #spain #travel #time #budget #college-advice

David J.’s Avatar
David J. Sep 16, 2019 120 views

what could i do for creative job

i love to create new thing and build things #engineering #life...

#creative

cristian H.’s Avatar
cristian H. Sep 05, 2019 215 views