Career Questions tagged Life

Jadan K.’s Avatar
Jadan K. May 06 56 views

What should be my first step in creating a brand.

#work I’m 17 in the 11th grade and I get distracted easily but if its something I am really interested in I will work my hardest at it. I hope to be successful and known for my success in life. #life...

#career

Kimbriel D.’s Avatar
Kimbriel D. May 05 52 views

What's a good way to balance everything out?

When I have to much things going on at one time, I can't balance everything out. I'm focused on one thing and forgetting about the other. #life...

#advice

Edwin K.’s Avatar
Edwin K. Apr 15 117 views

How do you balance your career and your normal life?

Growing up and starting your career path seems really time-consuming. I'm wondering how you are able to manage your time so that you still have time to do the things that you love such as sports and gaming....

#life

Oscar S.’s Avatar
Oscar S. Apr 15 31 views
Angel V.’s Avatar
Angel V. Apr 14 67 views

How can I meet the right people in order to be successful in life?

I would want to know how I can meet the right people in order to improve my chances of having a successful life? #life-coach...

#life

Ryan F.’s Avatar
Ryan F. Mar 19 366 views

What is a "life lesson" you wished to have learned if you had the choice to?

I'm looking for some advice from others, please share if you would like to and if you're looking for advice yourself please read some of the responses from the wonderful people whom have responded! Thanks to all! #life #life-experience...

#advice

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 116 views

Would you say that trying to figure out what career you want to pursue when your young is helpful later in life

I am a middle school student who wants to know if thinking about your career when your young is good or if you should wait to worry about careers and jobs until later in life. #career #future #career-path...

#life

jameer C.’s Avatar
jameer C. Mar 12 125 views

my goal is to go to college and hopefully get a job before going to college.

i´m 16 and I just want to be successful in life and work hard and grind for what I want and need in life and I will do anything in my power to try and succeed in life cause I want to reach my goals and dreams and be happy and not have to worry about getting more money to pay for rent or bills....

#career #life #jobs

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Feb 26 148 views

Everyone says I have so much potential to do serious jobs (e.g lawyer) so I need help from you.

As I am always top of class and like learning new things, my family says I’d be good for serious jobs like being a lawyer that will get me lots of money. I agree with them as top paid jobs are in this field. But at the same time, I want to be a dancer, actress and a model for my passions ....

#everyone #law #career #life #confused #money #business

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 80 views

Where are the best jobs for being a physical therapist

I always wanted to help out with people and make people better in there life. For example I helped my recover from his ankle sprain in basketball by giving the things he needed and trying to help him get back up walking and running again. #help #life #physical therapy #psychology...

#therapist

Weixuan W.’s Avatar
Weixuan W. Feb 22 80 views

Which Cal states is the best for business accounting?

# college admissions # college life #life...

#career

Cloe S.’s Avatar
Cloe S. Jan 26 164 views

What does a normal schedule look like for you?

I’m doing community service for my high school. I would like to ask some questions and get some responses. #schedule...

#life

Nikolet C.’s Avatar
Nikolet C. Nov 30, 2020 106 views

How could I help others find their career?

Ask them what they want to do in their life #career-choice #life #career-plan...

#career-path

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Nov 19, 2020 145 views

A day in the life of a baker

I'm very interested in what a day in the life of a baker normally is, I do know bakers wake up early and can make similar foods everyday but I am wondering stuff like how they do they get their equipment cleaned or how they use the big ovens for bread. Any more info on a bay in the life of a...

#baker #career #life

Khamari S.’s Avatar
Khamari S. Nov 13, 2020 177 views

What are the secrets behind getting to where you want to be in life?

I am a freshman and high school and I want to know what could I do to become successful in life #career #career-path #motivation...

#life

Jasmine A.’s Avatar
Jasmine A. Nov 13, 2020 92 views

What do you have to do to prepare yourself for your future career?

I can be a loving person at times where I really care and help others. I don't rush time/life....

#life

chance T.’s Avatar
chance T. Nov 05, 2020 138 views
Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 05, 2020 119 views

How did you Figure out what you wanted to do

I really have no idea what i wanna do with your life or even go to school I #career-path #school #life #career have absolutely no idea what to do or even better what in your life showed you what you what you wanted to do as a...

seanmatthew G.’s Avatar
seanmatthew G. Nov 05, 2020 89 views

what does it take to become successful

i love sports and it is my life in a way....

#life

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Nov 05, 2020 383 views

I feel like a total failure. How do I move on from here?

In high school, I got good grades. I graduated with a 3.5 GPA. I got into some great colleges like NYU tisch, Syracuse, Pitt, UConn, PSU, etc. I'm the oldest of 10 kids, and from a poor family. My dads a janitor, and my mom is a waitress. I needed $7k/year to go to pitt (After FAFSA). My...

#college #general #life #film

Hope I.’s Avatar
Hope I. Nov 03, 2020 162 views

I'm in the 12th grade and I'm beginning to explore my future career.

I'm interested in volleyball, ocean life, environment life, and criminal justice. #life #career #jobs #ocean...

#sports

Brandon M.’s Avatar
Brandon M. Oct 28, 2020 50 views

Whats the day in the life as a construction manager

I am a 18 year old interested in what the day in the life of a construction manager is. #life...

#work

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 241 views

Would a horse trainer be a good job for a girl who has been around horses her whole life?

I'm 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. She has us doing a project to ask questions about the jobs we would like to do when we are older. #career #career #careers #job #salary...

#life