Career Questions tagged Life

Elijah H.’s Avatar
Elijah H. May 02 56 views

Biomedical Engineers do you find happiness in what you do?

I'm trying to find a career that brings me happiness along with the small bonus of eating food and not living on the street of course?

Shaina T.’s Avatar
Shaina T. Apr 18 104 views

Do you find it rude when we don't say 'thank you'?

ALL PROFESSIONALS! Do you find it rude that if we ask a question, we never thanked you for responding? I've seen a ton of discussions in Career Village that professionals don't even get the "thanks" for responding to the question. I got curious if you find it rude hehe I would like to formally...

Tiera B.’s Avatar
Tiera B. Jul 28, 2021 203 views
shayla W.’s Avatar
shayla W. Jul 25, 2021 219 views

what is the reason for living

i need a reason to keep going in life because sometimes I really don't see any reason and cant make it #life

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Jun 22, 2021 168 views

I don't really have one

Just trying to figure out life #life

Saphia P.’s Avatar
Saphia P. May 25, 2021 234 views

who am I as a person ?

I'm a unique and a creative person and love to challenge myself and try my best and never give up and always love to show who I am as a person with my characteristics #social #life #work-life-balance

Jose M.’s Avatar
Jose M. May 20, 2021 222 views

What's the next step in life to becoming a celebrity hairstylist?

Does this requires a higher education, if so what school will you be attending?
what are some goals that'll help you get to this height of success?
#life #career-goals #pro #school #haristylist #business

Dariehl B.’s Avatar
Dariehl B. May 06, 2021 199 views
Jadan K.’s Avatar
Jadan K. May 06, 2021 225 views

What should be my first step in creating a brand.

#work I’m 17 in the 11th grade and I get distracted easily but if its something I am really interested in I will work my hardest at it. I hope to be successful and known for my success in life. #life #career

Kimbriel D.’s Avatar
Kimbriel D. May 05, 2021 261 views

What's a good way to balance everything out?

When I have to much things going on at one time, I can't balance everything out. I'm focused on one thing and forgetting about the other. #life #advice

Edwin K.’s Avatar
Edwin K. Apr 15, 2021 276 views

How do you balance your career and your normal life?

Growing up and starting your career path seems really time-consuming. I'm wondering how you are able to manage your time so that you still have time to do the things that you love such as sports and gaming.

#life

Oscar S.’s Avatar
Oscar S. Apr 15, 2021 178 views

hows the life in engineer?

thats its hard being a engineer? #life #lifestyle

Angel V.’s Avatar
Angel V. Apr 14, 2021 180 views

How can I meet the right people in order to be successful in life?

I would want to know how I can meet the right people in order to improve my chances of having a successful life? #life-coach #life

Ryan F.’s Avatar
Ryan F. Mar 19, 2021 634 views

What is a "life lesson" you wished to have learned if you had the choice to?

I'm looking for some advice from others, please share if you would like to and if you're looking for advice yourself please read some of the responses from the wonderful people whom have responded! Thanks to all!

#life #life-experience #advice

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18, 2021 293 views

Would you say that trying to figure out what career you want to pursue when your young is helpful later in life

I am a middle school student who wants to know if thinking about your career when your young is good or if you should wait to worry about careers and jobs until later in life. #career #future #career-path #life

jameer C.’s Avatar
jameer C. Mar 12, 2021 283 views

my goal is to go to college and hopefully get a job before going to college.

i´m 16 and I just want to be successful in life and work hard and grind for what I want and need in life and I will do anything in my power to try and succeed in life cause I want to reach my goals and dreams and be happy and not have to worry about getting more money to pay for rent or bills....

Kelly L.’s Avatar
Kelly L. Mar 11, 2021 617 views

What age should I start investing?

I am a student and I am curious about how the stock market works. #career #general #professors #stocks #life #business #invest #finance #success #marketing

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Feb 26, 2021 310 views

Everyone says I have so much potential to do serious jobs (e.g lawyer) so I need help from you.

As I am always top of class and like learning new things, my family says I’d be good for serious jobs like being a lawyer that will get me lots of money. I agree with them as top paid jobs are in this field. But at the same time, I want to be a dancer, actress and a model for my passions ....

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25, 2021 238 views

Where are the best jobs for being a physical therapist

I always wanted to help out with people and make people better in there life. For example I helped my recover from his ankle sprain in basketball by giving the things he needed and trying to help him get back up walking and running again. #help #life #physical therapy #psychology #therapist

Weixuan W.’s Avatar
Weixuan W. Feb 22, 2021 219 views
Cloe S.’s Avatar
Cloe S. Jan 26, 2021 334 views

What does a normal schedule look like for you?

I’m doing community service for my high school. I would like to ask some questions and get some responses. #schedule #life

Nikolet C.’s Avatar
Nikolet C. Nov 30, 2020 220 views

How could I help others find their career?

Ask them what they want to do in their life #career-choice #life #career-plan #career-path