Career Questions tagged Life

David J.’s Avatar
David J. Sep 16 43 views

what could i do for creative job

i love to create new thing and build things #engineering #life...

#creative

cristian H.’s Avatar
cristian H. Sep 05 41 views

What is the purpose of living?

I'm just here to live life....

#life

Kathy S.’s Avatar
Kathy S. Jul 28 71 views
Jill D.’s Avatar
Jill D. May 21 98 views
Aisha C.’s Avatar
Aisha C. May 01 114 views

Is life a lie?

christopher P.’s Avatar
christopher P. Apr 26 111 views

What is life?

What is life?...

#life

Myshelle H.’s Avatar
Myshelle H. Nov 15, 2018 250 views

I am interested in a multitude of things that, how do I know which career would be right for me?

Some career related things I am interested in science, traveling, photography, helping people, reading and writing. I like a challenge and to do something different everyday. #career-path #complicated #career-counseling #career-path #career #confused #help #life...

Lily N.’s Avatar
Lily N. Oct 07, 2018 175 views

If my life had absolutely no limits, what would I choose to have and what would I choose to do?

If you had all the money and time in the world, where would you go? What would you do? Who would you spend time with? These answers can help you figure out what you want to do with your life....

#life

Ashley B.’s Avatar
Ashley B. Aug 31, 2018 174 views

How Do I Study And Actually Retain The Information?

I've tried many different styles and ways of studying and it just never works and never sticks. I try to clear my mind and focus but I can't because my mind is always worrying and stressing over something else in my life. #study...

#life

Kendra C.’s Avatar
Kendra C. Aug 30, 2018 148 views

How can I know if a career is right for me?

I've been bilingual my whole life and I started interpreting for my parents at doctors appointments, but then I started to get interest to cutting hair and hair design stuff, and I don't know which one I really want to do....

#life

Judith O.’s Avatar
Judith O. Aug 30, 2018 210 views
Priscilla G.’s Avatar
Priscilla G. Aug 28, 2018 177 views

what are some good techniques to ease anxiety?

i get like super anxious sometimes and i start making up possible scenarios for situations and i just drive myself crazy...

#life

Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Aug 27, 2018 153 views

Can I still graduate in Four years even though my classes are not college level?

I was accepted into University of California San Diego but my classes are not college level and I feel like I won't be able to gradate in those four years. As a first generation college student I feel like all the pressure is on me and I have a feeling I am not ready for UC's. I want to become...

#medicine #life #firstgeneration

Valeria S.’s Avatar
Valeria S. Aug 27, 2018 223 views
Jessica D.’s Avatar
Jessica D. Aug 24, 2018 217 views

What are some things you regret not doing in college?

I'm not in college yet, but I want to know the different opportunities and experiences you may have received but didn't take the chance to do it! I want to learn from other people's mistakes so that I live out the rest of my 4 years to its fullest. One thing I want to do to study abroad, but I...

#regrets #college #travel #abroad #life #finance #money #confusion #excitement

Karen H.’s Avatar
Karen H. Aug 23, 2018 135 views
Joseline S.’s Avatar
Joseline S. Aug 22, 2018 130 views

I have many friends that are in honors college , and I'm wondering if I made a bad choice for not doing honors as well? Does it have any advantages after one graduates?

I am freshman majoring in biomedical engineering at Arizona State University and I hope to get advice that can help my life become less messy. #college...

#life

Deon B.’s Avatar
Deon B. Aug 21, 2018 205 views
Trayvon S.’s Avatar
Trayvon S. Aug 16, 2018 196 views

How do you get used to the College life?

Brenna M.’s Avatar
Brenna M. Aug 15, 2018 193 views

Do you believe in determining your fate through education or do you believe in more of a"whatever happens, happens" approach when it comes to schools and careers?

Sometimes I think that no matter where I end up or what I do, I will find a way to enjoy it. I was wondering if anyone shares this view or opposes it. #career #fate #college #jobs #life...

#destiny

Kevin W.’s Avatar
Kevin W. Jan 23, 2018 249 views

What's the biggest thing you've ever been apart of?

To me it seems like everyone is involved in some national merit organization or club like NJHS or even Eagle scouts and I'm just curious what else people are into and ways I can join. #national-honor-society #national-junior-honor-society #society #life #eagle-scouts...

#resume-building

Stella B.’s Avatar
Stella B. Aug 02, 2018 171 views
leaira M.’s Avatar
leaira M. Jul 13, 2018 224 views

what is recyclingto you

recycling is important to the world to me...

#life

Mariah M.’s Avatar
Mariah M. Jun 27, 2018 210 views

What can you do to be successful in life?

#life. What...