Career Questions tagged Social

John S.’s Avatar
John S. Apr 09 101 views

How can I choose a career path from a Social science degree and how can I prepare my self right now to be good at what I would like to do?

Over the years I had put much effort into passing my secondary and high school subjects. By God's grace, I passed all. It reached a time to select the best subjects to proceed with but since I was good at almost every subject, I chose the ones I chose. Fast forward to selecting a university...

Kilynn H.’s Avatar
Kilynn H. Mar 04 156 views

Is it a waste of time to get your masters degree in Social work?

I would love to travel and help people all around the world would getting a bachelors degree be sufficient? #social-work #social #career

Kalysta L.’s Avatar
Kalysta L. Oct 19, 2021 185 views

How can I incorporate a different social environment in a classroom?

I want to create a comfortable classroom for both extroverts and introverts, does anyone know how I could do that? Thanks!

#education #teaching #social

Kareem W.’s Avatar
Kareem W. Jul 29, 2021 212 views

how do you know what is toxic

#college #veterinary-technician #social #career #youtube #career #career #career #career #career #career

Brian H.’s Avatar
Brian H. Jul 09, 2021 185 views

how long does it take me to perfectly learn welding?

I like to be social and meet new people #social #social-work

Jadden H.’s Avatar
Jadden H. Jun 26, 2021 225 views

When you are interested in being an entrepreneur of several businesses, how do you know which one to focus on first?s

I am interested in art (which includes different forms of art), science, real estate, managing, finances, teaching, and etc. My head is just usually all over the place 24/7. #entrepreneur #business #art #music #poetry #dedicated #technology #social

Yamilette S.’s Avatar
Yamilette S. Jun 05, 2021 239 views

are there any good paid internships for social work undergraduates?

Currently interested in the social work field as a college undergraduate. Recently volunteered at a social work agency. #social-work #social

Saphia P.’s Avatar
Saphia P. May 25, 2021 240 views

who am I as a person ?

I'm a unique and a creative person and love to challenge myself and try my best and never give up and always love to show who I am as a person with my characteristics #social #life #work-life-balance

Coleton John H.’s Avatar
Coleton John H. Mar 23, 2021 217 views

I cannot decide what to do to school for art or social work

I am pretty decent in social studies and English/Laguage arts I don't like not knowing how to decide on a focus. I seem to be good with people when I'm looked up to. But I like art to communicate my emotional inner world. Lack confidence for sure. Negative thinker. Gives more of self....

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18, 2021 220 views

What is the salary that you have for being a manufacturing?

I am a middle school student and I am interested in manufacturing. I am just planning for my future. #school #student #social #manufacturing #students

Matthew L.’s Avatar
Matthew L. Mar 12, 2021 381 views

What is the best path to being a social worker?

I'm very organized, great at communication, and easy-going.
#social #social-worker

Nathaly R.’s Avatar
Nathaly R. Feb 26, 2021 297 views

What are some jobs that consist in traveling or helping others? What majors?

Hi, i am a junior in high school that would love to see more about the world. I am also really passionate about helping others that need it. I have no idea what i want to do after high school so it would be great if i can get suggestions about what jobs or majors i should take. # #psychology...

João C.’s Avatar
João C. Feb 12, 2021 233 views

As a biomdical engineer what are the most exciting jobs out there?

I am a very communicative, social person, i like to think and discuss ideas to innovate and solve problems #social #work#medicine#technology#innovation

Sydney F.’s Avatar
Sydney F. Dec 21, 2020 275 views

Would I be able to support myself financially if I did become a social worker?

I'm very interested in becoming a social worker but one of my biggest questions is whether or not i'd be able to support myself with this job. Would I make enough?
#job #social #support

Roy B.’s Avatar
Roy B. Nov 05, 2020 283 views

How do I keep on track with my goal and my dream job?

I am 16 years old, and I am a Navajo. I'm not really social with people, but I am a really good friend. I don't see myself as smart, but other people do. #education #social

kenzie G.’s Avatar
kenzie G. Oct 29, 2020 154 views

Is it true social workers dont really care about the children?

i've heard a lot of people say that social workers don't care and they just do it for money is it true? #social

kenzie G.’s Avatar
kenzie G. Oct 29, 2020 150 views

While working for social services, do the kids treat you bad?

do some kids treat you different knowing your not temporarily there forever. #social

kenzie G.’s Avatar
kenzie G. Oct 29, 2020 168 views

When being a social worker do you get attached to the children?

when working with all types of kids, does there situation hurt you and you feel attached to them? #social

Aiyana R.’s Avatar
Aiyana R. Oct 23, 2020 166 views

How many jobs should I keep in mind incase I don't keep the current one?

Artistic, Social, Bold, Determined, Open minded, Honest, and Trustworthy #social #students

Eric L.’s Avatar
Eric L. Aug 02, 2020 307 views

How to prepare in high school if you want to study history in university

I am currently a Gr. 12 high school student who is interested in humanities and social sciences field (especially history) and would like to take one or two in these field as major(s) of study. I have read some academic books written by various historians, philosophers, sociologists and...

Sarah C.’s Avatar
Sarah C. May 09, 2020 410 views

Does Social Work Pay Well?

I'm really interested in social work and I really do enjoy helping people, but I don't know if it fulfills my financial needs. Not for shallow reasons or anything, I just really want my kids to be comfortable, and I want them to have to worry about money or anything. #psychology #social-work...

Suddam H.’s Avatar
Suddam H. Apr 29, 2020 374 views

How can I help the societ?

Fluent in Englis, Hindi and Bangla
Able to work hard #career #social #social-worker #social-work #work

Mia B.’s Avatar
Mia B. Apr 14, 2020 423 views

What size college is "too big?"

I am used to having teachers readily available in high school, and I find classes with 30+ students to be frustrating. However, I hate how I know everyone in high school and I hate how everyone feels "stuck" with each other (there are a little under 1,000 students total in my school). On the...