Career Questions tagged Social

Nathaly R.’s Avatar
Nathaly R. 7 hours ago 6 views

What are some jobs that consist in traveling or helping others? What majors?

Hi, i am a junior in high school that would love to see more about the world. I am also really passionate about helping others that need it. I have no idea what i want to do after high school so it would be great if i can get suggestions about what jobs or majors i should take. # #psychology...

#social #tourism #travel #people

João C.’s Avatar
João C. Feb 12 54 views

As a biomdical engineer what are the most exciting jobs out there?

I am a very communicative, social person, i like to think and discuss ideas to innovate and solve problems #social...

Sydney F.’s Avatar
Sydney F. Dec 21, 2020 86 views

Would I be able to support myself financially if I did become a social worker?

I'm very interested in becoming a social worker but one of my biggest questions is whether or not i'd be able to support myself with this job. Would I make enough? #job #social...

#support

Roy B.’s Avatar
Roy B. Nov 05, 2020 102 views

How do I keep on track with my goal and my dream job?

I am 16 years old, and I am a Navajo. I'm not really social with people, but I am a really good friend. I don't see myself as smart, but other people do. #education...

#social

kenzie G.’s Avatar
kenzie G. Oct 29, 2020 47 views

Is it true social workers dont really care about the children?

i've heard a lot of people say that social workers don't care and they just do it for money is it true?...

#social

kenzie G.’s Avatar
kenzie G. Oct 29, 2020 35 views

While working for social services, do the kids treat you bad?

do some kids treat you different knowing your not temporarily there forever....

#social

kenzie G.’s Avatar
kenzie G. Oct 29, 2020 40 views

When being a social worker do you get attached to the children?

when working with all types of kids, does there situation hurt you and you feel attached to them?...

#social

Aiyana R.’s Avatar
Aiyana R. Oct 23, 2020 50 views

How many jobs should I keep in mind incase I don't keep the current one?

Artistic, Social, Bold, Determined, Open minded, Honest, and Trustworthy #social...

#students

Eric L.’s Avatar
Eric L. Aug 02, 2020 129 views

How to prepare in high school if you want to study history in university

I am currently a Gr. 12 high school student who is interested in humanities and social sciences field (especially history) and would like to take one or two in these field as major(s) of study. I have read some academic books written by various historians, philosophers, sociologists and...

#social #high-school #history #university

Sarah C.’s Avatar
Sarah C. May 09, 2020 184 views

Does Social Work Pay Well?

I'm really interested in social work and I really do enjoy helping people, but I don't know if it fulfills my financial needs. Not for shallow reasons or anything, I just really want my kids to be comfortable, and I want them to have to worry about money or anything. #psychology #social-work...

#social #career #humanities

Suddam H.’s Avatar
Suddam H. Apr 29, 2020 170 views

How can I help the societ?

Fluent in Englis, Hindi and Bangla Able to work hard #career #social #social-worker #social-work...

#work

Mia B.’s Avatar
Mia B. Apr 14, 2020 169 views

What size college is "too big?"

I am used to having teachers readily available in high school, and I find classes with 30+ students to be frustrating. However, I hate how I know everyone in high school and I hate how everyone feels "stuck" with each other (there are a little under 1,000 students total in my school). On the...

#collgecampus #social #student #college

Yareli U.’s Avatar
Yareli U. Mar 29, 2020 338 views

What jobs are available if you are majoring in social worker?

I am a high school student not knowing what she wants to become/ major in the future. #social-work #career #social #college...

#career-path

Kennedy L.’s Avatar
Kennedy L. Nov 20, 2019 117 views
Judith N.’s Avatar
Judith N. Sep 09, 2019 160 views
William H.’s Avatar
William H. Jul 19, 2018 288 views

What was a typical meal for a medical student during the four years of training?

Medical school is already stressful enough to maintain sanity. Add on top of that with the hassles of eating, how did you prepare meals that were healthy enough for you to maintain your health during those stressful years? Also, what did you eat during those years? #health #student #social...

#med-school #nutrition #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor #medicine #school

zane M.’s Avatar
zane M. May 14, 2019 263 views
tanner G.’s Avatar
tanner G. Mar 27, 2019 171 views