Career Questions tagged Social

Kalysta L.’s Avatar
Kalysta L. Oct 19 32 views

How can I incorporate a different social environment in a classroom?

I want to create a comfortable classroom for both extroverts and introverts, does anyone know how I could do that? Thanks! education teaching...

social

Jadden H.’s Avatar
Jadden H. Jun 26 129 views

When you are interested in being an entrepreneur of several businesses, how do you know which one to focus on first?s

I am interested in art (which includes different forms of art), science, real estate, managing, finances, teaching, and etc. My head is just usually all over the place 24/7. entrepreneur business art music poetry dedicated technology...

social

Yamilette S.’s Avatar
Yamilette S. Jun 05 107 views

are there any good paid internships for social work undergraduates?

Currently interested in the social work field as a college undergraduate. Recently volunteered at a social work agency. social-work...

social

Saphia P.’s Avatar
Saphia P. May 25 131 views

who am I as a person ?

I'm a unique and a creative person and love to challenge myself and try my best and never give up and always love to show who I am as a person with my characteristics social life...

work-life-balance

Coleton John H.’s Avatar
Coleton John H. Mar 23 138 views

I cannot decide what to do to school for art or social work

I am pretty decent in social studies and English/Laguage arts I don't like not knowing how to decide on a focus. I seem to be good with people when I'm looked up to. But I like art to communicate my emotional inner world. Lack confidence for sure. Negative thinker. Gives more of self....

social-skills social licensed social-justice social-services

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 133 views

What is the salary that you have for being a manufacturing?

I am a middle school student and I am interested in manufacturing. I am just planning for my future. school student social manufacturing...

students

Eli S.’s Avatar
Eli S. Mar 09 116 views
Nathaly R.’s Avatar
Nathaly R. Feb 26 209 views

What are some jobs that consist in traveling or helping others? What majors?

Hi, i am a junior in high school that would love to see more about the world. I am also really passionate about helping others that need it. I have no idea what i want to do after high school so it would be great if i can get suggestions about what jobs or majors i should take. # psychology...

people travel social tourism

João C.’s Avatar
João C. Feb 12 147 views

As a biomdical engineer what are the most exciting jobs out there?

I am a very communicative, social person, i like to think and discuss ideas to innovate and solve problems social...

Sydney F.’s Avatar
Sydney F. Dec 21, 2020 187 views

Would I be able to support myself financially if I did become a social worker?

I'm very interested in becoming a social worker but one of my biggest questions is whether or not i'd be able to support myself with this job. Would I make enough? job social...

support

Roy B.’s Avatar
Roy B. Nov 05, 2020 183 views

How do I keep on track with my goal and my dream job?

I am 16 years old, and I am a Navajo. I'm not really social with people, but I am a really good friend. I don't see myself as smart, but other people do. education...

social

kenzie G.’s Avatar
kenzie G. Oct 29, 2020 97 views

Is it true social workers dont really care about the children?

i've heard a lot of people say that social workers don't care and they just do it for money is it true?...

social

kenzie G.’s Avatar
kenzie G. Oct 29, 2020 90 views

While working for social services, do the kids treat you bad?

do some kids treat you different knowing your not temporarily there forever....

social

kenzie G.’s Avatar
kenzie G. Oct 29, 2020 100 views

When being a social worker do you get attached to the children?

when working with all types of kids, does there situation hurt you and you feel attached to them?...

social

Aiyana R.’s Avatar
Aiyana R. Oct 23, 2020 108 views

How many jobs should I keep in mind incase I don't keep the current one?

Artistic, Social, Bold, Determined, Open minded, Honest, and Trustworthy social...

students

Eric L.’s Avatar
Eric L. Aug 02, 2020 212 views

How to prepare in high school if you want to study history in university

I am currently a Gr. 12 high school student who is interested in humanities and social sciences field (especially history) and would like to take one or two in these field as major(s) of study. I have read some academic books written by various historians, philosophers, sociologists and...

high-school social history university

Sarah C.’s Avatar
Sarah C. May 09, 2020 321 views

Does Social Work Pay Well?

I'm really interested in social work and I really do enjoy helping people, but I don't know if it fulfills my financial needs. Not for shallow reasons or anything, I just really want my kids to be comfortable, and I want them to have to worry about money or anything. psychology social-work...

social humanities career

Suddam H.’s Avatar
Suddam H. Apr 29, 2020 277 views

How can I help the societ?

Fluent in Englis, Hindi and Bangla Able to work hard career social social-worker social-work...

work

Mia B.’s Avatar
Mia B. Apr 14, 2020 354 views

What size college is "too big?"

I am used to having teachers readily available in high school, and I find classes with 30+ students to be frustrating. However, I hate how I know everyone in high school and I hate how everyone feels "stuck" with each other (there are a little under 1,000 students total in my school). On the...

college student social collgecampus

Yareli U.’s Avatar
Yareli U. Mar 29, 2020 768 views

What jobs are available if you are majoring in social worker?

I am a high school student not knowing what she wants to become/ major in the future. social-work career social college...

career-path