Career Questions tagged Social

Roy B.’s Avatar
Roy B. Nov 05 62 views

How do I keep on track with my goal and my dream job?

I am 16 years old, and I am a Navajo. I'm not really social with people, but I am a really good friend. I don't see myself as smart, but other people do. #education...

#social

kenzie G.’s Avatar
kenzie G. Oct 29 30 views

Is it true social workers dont really care about the children?

i've heard a lot of people say that social workers don't care and they just do it for money is it true?...

#social

kenzie G.’s Avatar
kenzie G. Oct 29 24 views

While working for social services, do the kids treat you bad?

do some kids treat you different knowing your not temporarily there forever....

#social

kenzie G.’s Avatar
kenzie G. Oct 29 24 views

When being a social worker do you get attached to the children?

when working with all types of kids, does there situation hurt you and you feel attached to them?...

#social

Aiyana R.’s Avatar
Aiyana R. Oct 23 33 views

How many jobs should I keep in mind incase I don't keep the current one?

Artistic, Social, Bold, Determined, Open minded, Honest, and Trustworthy #social...

#students

Eric L.’s Avatar
Eric L. Aug 02 107 views

How to prepare in high school if you want to study history in university

I am currently a Gr. 12 high school student who is interested in humanities and social sciences field (especially history) and would like to take one or two in these field as major(s) of study. I have read some academic books written by various historians, philosophers, sociologists and...

#university #high-school #social #history

Sarah C.’s Avatar
Sarah C. May 09 150 views

Does Social Work Pay Well?

I'm really interested in social work and I really do enjoy helping people, but I don't know if it fulfills my financial needs. Not for shallow reasons or anything, I just really want my kids to be comfortable, and I want them to have to worry about money or anything. #psychology #social-work...

#social #career #humanities

Suddam H.’s Avatar
Suddam H. Apr 29 133 views

How can I help the societ?

Fluent in Englis, Hindi and Bangla Able to work hard #career #social #social-worker #social-work...

#work

Mia B.’s Avatar
Mia B. Apr 14 145 views

What size college is "too big?"

I am used to having teachers readily available in high school, and I find classes with 30+ students to be frustrating. However, I hate how I know everyone in high school and I hate how everyone feels "stuck" with each other (there are a little under 1,000 students total in my school). On the...

#student #collgecampus #college #social

Yareli U.’s Avatar
Yareli U. Mar 29 224 views

What jobs are available if you are majoring in social worker?

I am a high school student not knowing what she wants to become/ major in the future. #social-work #career #social #college...

#career-path

Kennedy L.’s Avatar
Kennedy L. Nov 20, 2019 101 views
Penelope G.’s Avatar
Penelope G. Nov 14, 2019 126 views
Samuel M.’s Avatar
Samuel M. Oct 03, 2019 131 views
Samuel M.’s Avatar
Samuel M. Oct 03, 2019 119 views
Judith N.’s Avatar
Judith N. Sep 09, 2019 142 views
William H.’s Avatar
William H. Jul 19, 2018 270 views

What was a typical meal for a medical student during the four years of training?

Medical school is already stressful enough to maintain sanity. Add on top of that with the hassles of eating, how did you prepare meals that were healthy enough for you to maintain your health during those stressful years? Also, what did you eat during those years? #health #student #social...

#healthcare #nutrition #school #doctor #med-school #medicine #hospital-and-healthcare

zane M.’s Avatar
zane M. May 14, 2019 239 views
tanner G.’s Avatar
tanner G. Mar 27, 2019 146 views
Dayana C.’s Avatar
Dayana C. Nov 20, 2018 288 views

Is Gender Studies BA qualifitied to apply for gradute programs in Master's of Social Work?

I love my major gender studies, and I want to focus on serving marginalized people that are from lower income, domestic violence survivors, people who are suffering from trauma (hunger, poverty, economic hardship, physical, and sexual abuse, emotional), I want to empower, protect, serve, and...

#humanitarian #gender #love #social #justice #msw

Eboni B.’s Avatar
Eboni B. Aug 29, 2018 349 views

How to be successful with the race & gender inequality?

It's hard enough being a person of color in America & the World . It makes it even more difficult when you're a female. I'm inquiring further knowledge on success stories of WOC defeating all the odds against them and paving the path to their future even after facing so many trials and...

#gender #education #general #social #career-path #race #inequality

Sheila C.’s Avatar
Sheila C. Aug 27, 2018 214 views

How do you cope with having a job that doesn't necessarily always end well?

How do you deal with your occupation on a day to day basis when some things are out of your hands? #doctors #lawyers #cops #social...

Julia C.’s Avatar
Julia C. Aug 21, 2018 332 views