Career Questions tagged Youtube

Swayam S.’s Avatar
Swayam S. Nov 03, 2019 69 views

I want to become a successful Youtuber, what should I do to achieve my goal?

I want to become a gaming YouTuber . I am 11 years old, in 6th grade....

#youtube

Brandyn D.’s Avatar
Brandyn D. Sep 09, 2019 94 views

what additional skills i need?

My Name is Brandyn from Glen Rose HS, i'm a freshman i'm interested in a career in programing my skills include compter, people skills, and hard worker and my spare time i like to do you-tuber, football, band. what additional skills would i need? #youtube # #sports #compter...

#coach

kiuyf D.’s Avatar
kiuyf D. Aug 20, 2019 125 views

Why does youtube think it needs more developers when it will die in the next 10 years?

like does youtube really think he can win and influence friends using this method, by the way they are losing customer when they do that because it should be simple but not at the same time #youtube #computer-science #developers #streaming #communications #business...

#web-development

Tommy T.’s Avatar
Tommy T. Feb 22, 2017 17499 views

what college courses should I take if I want to be a YouTuber?

I am 12 and when I grow up I want to be a YouTuber. I promised my mom I would go to collage but you don't need to go to collage to be a YouTuber. So what collage courses can I take? #gaming #youtube...

#blogging

Jaedin O.’s Avatar
Jaedin O. May 09, 2019 104 views

What programs could you join to become a youtuber?

I'd like to go to college and I know you don't need to go to college to become a youtuber but I just want to go for back up just in case it fails...

#youtube

nevaeh L.’s Avatar
nevaeh L. Apr 29, 2019 192 views

What skills do you need to become a youtuber?

I want to be a vlogger, D.I.Y.er, ranter, dancer, singer, choreographer, in a group youtuber team, a youtuber that does everything. #dance #singer #art...

#youtube

Luke G.’s Avatar
Luke G. Mar 05, 2019 83 views

What is the best low-cost camera for a new YouTuber? #tech

I'm becoming a Fitness YouTuber and would like to find the best camera for a low cost. What are my options? #tech #technology...

#youtube

goaway B.’s Avatar
goaway B. Feb 09, 2019 589 views
Jack A.’s Avatar
Jack A. Dec 23, 2017 351 views

What courses should I do?

I'm 16 and college isn't far away I want to #travel a lot and do #youtube when I'm older but I have no idea which type of college courses would be best for them both? #influencing #study-abroad #working-abroad...

Fernando R.’s Avatar
Fernando R. Dec 20, 2017 362 views

I want to be a youtuber and go to college. What college can I go to?

I want to become a YouTuber (Blogger, Musical Artist, and Actor)and I know you don't need to attend college for that. But I actually want to go to college. What college can I go to? #college #youtube #career #influencing...

#social-media

Joseph A.’s Avatar
Joseph A. May 18, 2016 541 views
Diamond B.’s Avatar
Diamond B. Feb 07, 2017 566 views

What is the best YouTube camera?

YouTube is a great way that I have seen many people network and get great career opportunities. #blogging #youtube #social-media...

#networking

timothy V.’s Avatar
timothy V. May 04, 2016 544 views

Where should I search for inspiration to make youtube videos?

The reason why I am asking this question is because I want to know what kid's hobby are so that I can make their types of video for entertainment. #youtube #developers #social #social-media #career...

joseph A.’s Avatar
joseph A. May 04, 2016 638 views
Ursula G.’s Avatar
Ursula G. Apr 09, 2017 671 views

How to manage time?

I currently studying Motion Picture Arts and I barely get to sleep because of my homework, I also daily vlog (it's like a video diary) and I also do weekly videos on youtube, I'm very invested in everything I do, but I don't get much free time. My sister tells me to stop at least daily...

#youtube #vlog #time-management #video-production #video-editing #post-production #editing

Tommy T.’s Avatar
Tommy T. Feb 23, 2017 537 views

How do I know what games are popular on YouTube?

I am 12 and I want to be a YouTuber. There are millions of games out there. How will I know what games to play? #gaming #youtube...

#blogging

Grayson R.’s Avatar
Grayson R. Feb 22, 2017 595 views

What college would be best to design video games?

I've always wanted to design video games and I want a college that supports me and lets me have fun. We all need a college like that. I get bored in school easily. I need a college that gets me energetic. #technology #tech #video-game-design #youtube...

#video-game-development

Tyler H.’s Avatar
Tyler H. Feb 22, 2017 531 views

What would be the best college to go to if you want to design games and play games

I want to design games and play games and I want to know what would the best college to go to. #video-games #youtube #game-development...

#gamers

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 14, 2017 473 views

What things can I do to help brand my Twitch streams/YouTube videos?

I am more of asking this question for my brother, of whom is starting his own Twitch streams and is looking to gain more subscribers. #graphic-design #social-media #youtube #video-production #personal-branding #online-video-streaming...

#twitch

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 13, 2017 628 views

What kind of jobs are out there for someone who just wants to live stream and play video games?

My brother and I have thrown around the idea of someday uploading videos onto YouTube and becoming really popular. Although recently I have been really busy with college, and my brother got hurt while working in the Carpentry field. So, he has to take nerve supplements and all he can really do...

#youtube #live-stream #gaming #video-production #college-major #computer-games

Dion L.’s Avatar
Dion L. Jan 10, 2017 404 views

what software can I use to record what I play on my laptop?

Im looking into becoming a youtuber and I want to record things on my computer but I dont know what recording software to download, any options?...

#youtube

Sydney R.’s Avatar
Sydney R. Jun 23, 2016 650 views

Which is easier to maintain: a blog or a vlog?

I've been thinking about starting a blog about my endeavors in college as a musical theatre student and to share the knowledge I'm gaining from my experiences in this field. Now I'm considering creating a YouTube channel to express my thoughts. I'm not sure platform which I should commit my...

#social-media #networking #youtube #blogging

Salvin S.’s Avatar
Salvin S. May 22, 2016 901 views

Is there any advice for someone who might want to be a Youtuber?

Ever since I came to America in 2004, I have been fascinated with the American way of life. Here people don't wait for their dream to happen, they make it happen on the spot. There are Youtubers who have been on YouTube since 2005, but these people never gave up. They kept making videos, and...

#youtube #college #editing #video #university #film #technology #tech

Rachel P.’s Avatar
Rachel P. May 22, 2016 832 views

Is journalism a dying breed?

I am a high school freshman and have always loved writing. I am currently involved with a journalism class in my high school where we produce on eight page newspaper every month. Starting in September 2016, I will be the new page editor for our Features page. My lust towards writing and...

#author #writer #youtube #journalism #advertising #online-journalism #public-relations

Rachel P.’s Avatar
Rachel P. May 22, 2016 2348 views

What is your favorite part of your job?

I am currently deciding on whether to major in journalism, advertising, public relations, or media studies and would love to read some input on what your favorite and least favorite parts of your job is. Some of the more important aspects when searching for a career that best suits me is a...

#youtube #social-media #communications #journalism #advertising #public-relations #blogging

julian B.’s Avatar
julian B. May 18, 2016 747 views

how hard is it to become a youtuber

hello, im a small youtuber names jdog amvs and nothing is going right, why? #tech...

#youtube

Alisha S.’s Avatar
Alisha S. May 10, 2016 1477 views

How does one get into the YouTube or Social Media Industry ?

What skills do you need and do you need a degree for this kind of industry? #career #tech #social-media...

#youtube

Jimmy L.’s Avatar
Jimmy L. May 04, 2016 493 views

What do you need to be a youbtuber?

The reason I am asking this question is because this is one of the things I want to be and I don't know the feeling. #youtube...

#youtuber