Career Questions tagged Youtube

Tommy T.’s Avatar
Tommy T. Feb 22, 2017

what college courses should I take if I want to be a YouTuber?

I am 12 and when I grow up I want to be a YouTuber. I promised my mom I would go to collage but you don't need to go to collage to be a YouTuber. So what collage courses can I take? #gaming #youtube...

#blogging

Jack A.’s Avatar
Jack A. Dec 23, 2017

What courses should I do?

I'm 16 and college isn't far away I want to #travel a lot and do #youtube when I'm older but I have no idea which type of college courses would be best for them both? #influencing #study-abroad #working-abroad...

Fernando R.’s Avatar
Fernando R. Dec 20, 2017

I want to be a youtuber and go to college. What college can I go to?

I want to become a YouTuber (Blogger, Musical Artist, and Actor)and I know you don't need to attend college for that. But I actually want to go to college. What college can I go to? #college #youtube #career #influencing...

#social-media

Joseph A.’s Avatar
Joseph A. May 18, 2016
Diamond B.’s Avatar
Diamond B. Feb 07, 2017

What is the best YouTube camera?

YouTube is a great way that I have seen many people network and get great career opportunities. #blogging #youtube #social-media...

#networking

timothy V.’s Avatar
timothy V. May 04, 2016

Where should I search for inspiration to make youtube videos?

The reason why I am asking this question is because I want to know what kid's hobby are so that I can make their types of video for entertainment. #youtube #developers #social #social-media #career...

joseph A.’s Avatar
joseph A. May 04, 2016
Ursula G.’s Avatar
Ursula G. Apr 09, 2017

How to manage time?

I currently studying Motion Picture Arts and I barely get to sleep because of my homework, I also daily vlog (it's like a video diary) and I also do weekly videos on youtube, I'm very invested in everything I do, but I don't get much free time. My sister tells me to stop at least daily...

#youtube #video-editing #editing #post-production #vlog #time-management #video-production

Tommy T.’s Avatar
Tommy T. Feb 23, 2017

How do I know what games are popular on YouTube?

I am 12 and I want to be a YouTuber. There are millions of games out there. How will I know what games to play? #gaming #youtube...

#blogging

Grayson R.’s Avatar
Grayson R. Feb 22, 2017

What college would be best to design video games?

I've always wanted to design video games and I want a college that supports me and lets me have fun. We all need a college like that. I get bored in school easily. I need a college that gets me energetic. #technology #tech #video-game-design #youtube...

#video-game-development

Tyler H.’s Avatar
Tyler H. Feb 22, 2017

What would be the best college to go to if you want to design games and play games

I want to design games and play games and I want to know what would the best college to go to. #video-games #youtube #game-development...

#gamers

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 14, 2017

What things can I do to help brand my Twitch streams/YouTube videos?

I am more of asking this question for my brother, of whom is starting his own Twitch streams and is looking to gain more subscribers. #graphic-design #social-media #youtube #video-production #personal-branding #online-video-streaming...

#twitch

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 13, 2017

What kind of jobs are out there for someone who just wants to live stream and play video games?

My brother and I have thrown around the idea of someday uploading videos onto YouTube and becoming really popular. Although recently I have been really busy with college, and my brother got hurt while working in the Carpentry field. So, he has to take nerve supplements and all he can really do...

#college-major #gaming #youtube #live-stream #computer-games #video-production

Dion L.’s Avatar
Dion L. Jan 10, 2017

what software can I use to record what I play on my laptop?

Im looking into becoming a youtuber and I want to record things on my computer but I dont know what recording software to download, any options?...

#youtube

Sydney R.’s Avatar
Sydney R. Jun 23, 2016

Which is easier to maintain: a blog or a vlog?

I've been thinking about starting a blog about my endeavors in college as a musical theatre student and to share the knowledge I'm gaining from my experiences in this field. Now I'm considering creating a YouTube channel to express my thoughts. I'm not sure platform which I should commit my...

#blogging #youtube #social-media #networking

Salvin S.’s Avatar
Salvin S. May 22, 2016

Is there any advice for someone who might want to be a Youtuber?

Ever since I came to America in 2004, I have been fascinated with the American way of life. Here people don't wait for their dream to happen, they make it happen on the spot. There are Youtubers who have been on YouTube since 2005, but these people never gave up. They kept making videos, and...

#college #technology #film #editing #tech #university #youtube #video

Rachel P.’s Avatar
Rachel P. May 22, 2016

Is journalism a dying breed?

I am a high school freshman and have always loved writing. I am currently involved with a journalism class in my high school where we produce on eight page newspaper every month. Starting in September 2016, I will be the new page editor for our Features page. My lust towards writing and...

#advertising #author #youtube #online-journalism #writer #public-relations #journalism

Rachel P.’s Avatar
Rachel P. May 22, 2016

What is your favorite part of your job?

I am currently deciding on whether to major in journalism, advertising, public relations, or media studies and would love to read some input on what your favorite and least favorite parts of your job is. Some of the more important aspects when searching for a career that best suits me is a...

#advertising #youtube #communications #social-media #public-relations #blogging #journalism

julian B.’s Avatar
julian B. May 18, 2016

how hard is it to become a youtuber

hello, im a small youtuber names jdog amvs and nothing is going right, why? #tech...

#youtube

Alisha S.’s Avatar
Alisha S. May 10, 2016

How does one get into the YouTube or Social Media Industry ?

What skills do you need and do you need a degree for this kind of industry? #career #tech #social-media...

#youtube

Jimmy L.’s Avatar
Jimmy L. May 04, 2016

What do you need to be a youbtuber?

The reason I am asking this question is because this is one of the things I want to be and I don't know the feeling. #youtube...

#youtuber

timothy V.’s Avatar
timothy V. May 04, 2016

how do you get people to watch your videos.

The reason why I am asking this question is because I want to know what usually kid's hobby are so that I can make their types of video for entertainment. #youtube...

#developers

Jimmy L.’s Avatar
Jimmy L. May 02, 2016

Is being a youtuber hard?

The reason why I am asking this question is because one of the career I want to be a YouTube and I don't know what it will be like....

#youtube

Christopher G.’s Avatar
Christopher G. Jun 24, 2015

How much does youtube pay?

I wanna make some videos with my friends to entertain peers. #youtube #comedy...

#entertainers

Darnell M.’s Avatar
Darnell M. Jun 10, 2015

I would like you to explain what is the best editing equipment to use for creating youtube videos?

Hello, I am a sophomore at Hudson High School Of Learning Technologies and ever since I got a touch screen phone I have been watching YouTube videos. I have been subscribed to multiple youtube channels of people that review or just talk about movies, anime and videogames. I have always wanted...

#entertainment #media #youtube