Career Questions tagged Youtube

Elise J.’s Avatar
Elise J. Feb 26 89 views

Can I be a gymnast and a YouTuber at the same time?

My hobbies are crafting and gymnastics and I know that I can craft while I have a YouTube account but I am not so sure about gymnastics. #confused #career #youtube #gymnast...

#career-choice

Elise J.’s Avatar
Elise J. Feb 25 98 views

How do I start my first video on youtube so that I can become big.

I am 11 and I am hoping to start a youtube channel soon but I don't know how to start my first vid. Can yall help me? #computer #youtube #video-production...

#success

Elise J.’s Avatar
Elise J. Feb 25 171 views

How do I become a successful vlogger?

I am 11 and I hope to start a channel where I vlog. #entertainment #fun...

#youtube

Elise J.’s Avatar
Elise J. Feb 25 59 views

So if I wanted to have a gaming youtube channel would Roblox be a good game to video?

I love Roblox and I love youtube. I was wondering if Roblox would be content people would like? Do yall think so? Please help me. #games #roblox...

#youtube

Zorin S.’s Avatar
Zorin S. Feb 04 125 views
An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 53 views

How do you know if your career is going to take off, especially if you want to be a gamer or a YouTuber?

Well hello! I'm Ms. Spatzer at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much! #gamer #youtube...

#career-advice

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 53 views

To all YouTubers, what did you think about to start your YouTube channel? If there is some advice, please tell me.

Well hello! I'm Ms. Spatzer at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much! #youtube...

#creative

Devin L.’s Avatar
Devin L. Nov 04, 2020 84 views

How do I be funny, but not pandering to the meme culture

Hello, my name is Devin, and I'm trying to make videos for a YouTube channel, which brings up the question, how can I be relevant and at the same time, not pandering #youtube #comedy...

#meme

Swayam S.’s Avatar
Swayam S. Nov 03, 2019 154 views

I want to become a successful Youtuber, what should I do to achieve my goal?

I want to become a gaming YouTuber . I am 11 years old, in 6th grade....

#youtube

Brandyn D.’s Avatar
Brandyn D. Sep 09, 2019 142 views

what additional skills i need?

My Name is Brandyn from Glen Rose HS, i'm a freshman i'm interested in a career in programing my skills include compter, people skills, and hard worker and my spare time i like to do you-tuber, football, band. what additional skills would i need? #youtube # #sports #compter...

#coach

kiuyf D.’s Avatar
kiuyf D. Aug 20, 2019 217 views

Why does youtube think it needs more developers when it will die in the next 10 years?

like does youtube really think he can win and influence friends using this method, by the way they are losing customer when they do that because it should be simple but not at the same time #youtube #computer-science #developers #streaming #communications #business...

#web-development

Tommy T.’s Avatar
Tommy T. Feb 22, 2017 20370 views

what college courses should I take if I want to be a YouTuber?

I am 12 and when I grow up I want to be a YouTuber. I promised my mom I would go to collage but you don't need to go to collage to be a YouTuber. So what collage courses can I take? #gaming #youtube...

#blogging

Jaedin O.’s Avatar
Jaedin O. May 09, 2019 173 views

What programs could you join to become a youtuber?

I'd like to go to college and I know you don't need to go to college to become a youtuber but I just want to go for back up just in case it fails...

#youtube

nevaeh L.’s Avatar
nevaeh L. Apr 29, 2019 296 views

What skills do you need to become a youtuber?

I want to be a vlogger, D.I.Y.er, ranter, dancer, singer, choreographer, in a group youtuber team, a youtuber that does everything. #dance #singer #art...

#youtube

Luke G.’s Avatar
Luke G. Mar 05, 2019 129 views

What is the best low-cost camera for a new YouTuber? #tech

I'm becoming a Fitness YouTuber and would like to find the best camera for a low cost. What are my options? #tech #technology...

#youtube

goaway B.’s Avatar
goaway B. Feb 09, 2019 1320 views
Jack A.’s Avatar
Jack A. Dec 23, 2017 454 views

What courses should I do?

I'm 16 and college isn't far away I want to #travel a lot and do #youtube when I'm older but I have no idea which type of college courses would be best for them both? #influencing #study-abroad #working-abroad...

Fernando R.’s Avatar
Fernando R. Dec 20, 2017 463 views

I want to be a youtuber and go to college. What college can I go to?

I want to become a YouTuber (Blogger, Musical Artist, and Actor)and I know you don't need to attend college for that. But I actually want to go to college. What college can I go to? #college #youtube #career #influencing...

#social-media

Joseph A.’s Avatar
Joseph A. May 18, 2016 631 views
Diamond B.’s Avatar
Diamond B. Feb 07, 2017 663 views

What is the best YouTube camera?

YouTube is a great way that I have seen many people network and get great career opportunities. #blogging #youtube #social-media...

#networking

timothy V.’s Avatar
timothy V. May 04, 2016 612 views

Where should I search for inspiration to make youtube videos?

The reason why I am asking this question is because I want to know what kid's hobby are so that I can make their types of video for entertainment. #youtube #developers #social #social-media #career...

joseph A.’s Avatar
joseph A. May 04, 2016 742 views
Ursula G.’s Avatar
Ursula G. Apr 09, 2017 748 views

How to manage time?

I currently studying Motion Picture Arts and I barely get to sleep because of my homework, I also daily vlog (it's like a video diary) and I also do weekly videos on youtube, I'm very invested in everything I do, but I don't get much free time. My sister tells me to stop at least daily...

#post-production #video-production #youtube #vlog #editing #time-management #video-editing

Tommy T.’s Avatar
Tommy T. Feb 23, 2017 646 views

How do I know what games are popular on YouTube?

I am 12 and I want to be a YouTuber. There are millions of games out there. How will I know what games to play? #gaming #youtube...

#blogging

Grayson R.’s Avatar
Grayson R. Feb 22, 2017 680 views

What college would be best to design video games?

I've always wanted to design video games and I want a college that supports me and lets me have fun. We all need a college like that. I get bored in school easily. I need a college that gets me energetic. #technology #tech #video-game-design #youtube...

#video-game-development

Tyler H.’s Avatar
Tyler H. Feb 22, 2017 594 views

What would be the best college to go to if you want to design games and play games

I want to design games and play games and I want to know what would the best college to go to. #video-games #youtube #game-development...

#gamers

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 14, 2017 539 views

What things can I do to help brand my Twitch streams/YouTube videos?

I am more of asking this question for my brother, of whom is starting his own Twitch streams and is looking to gain more subscribers. #graphic-design #social-media #youtube #video-production #personal-branding #online-video-streaming...

#twitch