Career Questions tagged Youtuber

Lianna J.’s Avatar
Lianna J. Aug 13 60 views

Im stuck, i dont know what i want to be.

I want to be a youtuber , like something famous like travel , make money and content and vlogs. I also want to do something in the medical field for like babies or radiology or nurse. #medicine #youtuber...

#nurse

Jaida J.’s Avatar
Jaida J. May 22, 2018 191 views

Do I have to go to college to be a youtuber?

I am 12 years old and some people said they went to college to be a famous youtuber so I was wondering if you have to go to college to be a youtuber? #computer #gaming...

#youtuber

Daniel Z.’s Avatar
Daniel Z. Mar 14, 2018 117 views

how to be a gaming #youtuber

i want to be a gaming youtuber...

#youtuber

Jack D.’s Avatar
Jack D. Nov 06, 2017 396 views

How can I be a funny YouTuber and is it worth it

the reason I'm asking is because I want to be a YouTuber and half of my fanbase will be on what type of commentary I will use like have a serious or funny approach and I want to be the best I can . #youtuber #social-media #content-creation #media-production...

#online-media

julian B.’s Avatar
julian B. May 02, 2016 808 views

How do I build a following on my youtube channel?

I am a very small youtuber and am curious to know how I should grow my social media channel. #youtuber #media #internet #social...

#social-media

Jeremiah G.’s Avatar
Jeremiah G. May 26, 2016 317 views

How do i become a great Youtuber?

I have my own youtube account, and over 18,000 views but i only have 50 subscribers....

#youtuber

Jimmy L.’s Avatar
Jimmy L. May 04, 2016 414 views

What do you need to be a youbtuber?

The reason I am asking this question is because this is one of the things I want to be and I don't know the feeling. #youtube...

#youtuber