Career Questions tagged Media Production

Jazmine K.’s Avatar
Jazmine K. Jan 10, 2018

What are some tips and suggestions to becoming a professional Photographer or Videographer?

I am a junior in high school and ever since I was little I had been interested in Photography and Videography (Probably because I grew up in a family of Photographers). Though I had been trying to get more and more into these two subjects because I usually like being able to capture the...

#job-skills #video #video-production #videography #media-production #photojournalism #photography #digital-photography

Jack D.’s Avatar
Jack D. Nov 06, 2017

How can I be a funny YouTuber and is it worth it

the reason I'm asking is because I want to be a YouTuber and half of my fanbase will be on what type of commentary I will use like have a serious or funny approach and I want to be the best I can . #youtuber #social-media #content-creation #media-production...

#online-media

Khwezi M.’s Avatar
Khwezi M. Jan 12, 2017

Hi . I am really concerned about my future at the moment. I have always wanted to do something in the Communication Science/Media field but I have learnt that it's contaminated right now. I'm confused. I am thinking of doing something in Law.

I'm asking because I don't know what to do . I need to know ASAP because I'm choosing subjects at school and I'm really confused. I'm bad at math but I'm sticking with pure math because I believe it opens more doors in University so I'll try it but I'm scared . I'm a very good speaker and a...

#real-estate #law-enforcement #media-production #teaching #marketing #communications #law #media

Katie L.’s Avatar
Katie L. Aug 15, 2016

What recommendations do you have for high school students to start preparing for a career in media production?

I would really like to be in media production (TV or internet!) when I grow up. How did you get to where you are? I'm always told that I should start preparing for my future now while in high school so any advice about that would help me a lot! #media-production...

#tv-production

Rob J.’s Avatar
Rob J. Aug 12, 2016

How did you stand out when applying to work in TV production?

I'm thinking about this career and wondering what it would take to get there. What did you do to stand out when you applied to work in TV production? Is it competitive? What exactly are they looking for? Ideally I want to work in sports but I understand that I may need to work wherever the job...

#television-production #sports #broadcast-media #media-production

Rob J.’s Avatar
Rob J. Aug 12, 2016

What does an average day in the life look like for a T.V. production person?

I play and watch pro football, and think it would be really cool to work in TV production for sports shows when I grow up. I'm only in high school though, so I have time. I'm wondering what your days look like in TV production. Is it stressful? How many hours do you work each day? What kind of...

Hollie C.’s Avatar
Hollie C. Aug 12, 2016

What do you love most about your job in broadcast media?

I have always been interested in a career in broadcast media. I find the industry so exciting! I'm planning on going to school for broadcast media, but as of now i'm open to what exactly I do. I would like to know what you do in broadcast media and what like most about your job to help me get a...

#sports #entertainment #broadcast-media #media #media-production

Emma-ly S.’s Avatar
Emma-ly S. Mar 24, 2015

What is a typical day for a Media producer?

I want to go into film or television production and I would like to know of the challenges and satisfactorily within the day in the life of a film or television producer. #film #television #media #producer...

#media-production

Abby  A.’s Avatar
Abby A. Apr 09, 2015

What the difference between media production and graphic design?

I'm a 10th grader, and I love to draw and paint. I know I want to work in a type of design medium but I don't know what. I want to work at BET or Empire. I also love music, and create album covers. I was thinking about graphic design but I'm unsure if they are the same thing. I want to work...

#graphic-design #graphic-designer #media #production #media-production