Career Questions tagged Code

Adam P.’s Avatar
Adam P. May 02 135 views

coders out there do you find happiness in your job

is it fulfilling both eating wise and happiness wise

Amir J.’s Avatar
Amir J. Oct 27, 2021 227 views

What are some valuable fields for Coders.

Thank you for agreeing to this informational interview. My name is Amir Johnson I am a Job Corps student soon to be in maine, and I am reaching out to you because I believe I would enjoy a career in Some sort of digital engineering or programming, and I would appreciate your perspective on the...

Justin M.’s Avatar
Justin M. Sep 14, 2021 175 views

What are the best coding languages to learn with the highest paying jobs?

#coding #code #software-engineering

Paridhi L.’s Avatar
Paridhi L. Jul 20, 2020 369 views

What are the differences in using platforms like Wix or Go Daddy website builders versus coding a website in terms of what we see in the end product as the website? Which is the better option and what are the advantages/disadvantages of one method over the other?

#website # #media-production #website-development #website-design #web-development #web-design #organization #non-profit #Wix #Go-Daddy #website-buidler #coding #programming #code #algorithms #business #professionalism #front-end #back-end #appeal #marketing

Paridhi L.’s Avatar
Paridhi L. Jul 20, 2020 351 views

I am looking to develop a basic mentoring and tutoring app that can match volunteers to students. Any advice on this & programs/algorithms to use for this?

#evelopment #software-development #software-industry #developer #software-development #coding #code #app #appdevelopment #app-development #programming #computer-software #algorithms #codinglanguage #language

Shamir L.’s Avatar
Shamir L. Jan 22, 2018 1749 views

I want to start coding and be a video game developer, but where do i start?

I've always loved playing video games and right now I'm super into Hearthstone (if anyone sees and plays that game add me) and i really want to go into coding and or to create the story for one. However, I do not know here to start at all and i really want to learn, so where do i start? Is...

Alex  N.’s Avatar
Alex N. May 08, 2017 976 views

How long do you need to go to collage for? What profession does it need to be in?

I love to code. #technology #tech #coding #code

Madison J.’s Avatar
Madison J. May 14, 2016 561 views

What are the best languages to learn to make a programmer desirable

I need to know the best languages to learn #code

Roshan K.’s Avatar
Roshan K. May 11, 2016 613 views

What courses am I required to take, if i want to major in computer science?

I am asking this question because I want to major in computer science. #science #computer #code