Career Questions tagged Personal Development

Personal development Is a life long process. Seeking advice from professionals is a great way to move to the next step. Some careers where people work in personal development are...

Saul C.’s Avatar
Saul C. Aug 18 199 views

What advice would we use for new people who would like to be like you?

What advice will be useful to start our career, how to deal with people, give good impressions, etc. animation career personal-development art job...

design

Yun Ting P.’s Avatar
Yun Ting P. May 09, 2020 504 views

What are some online courses I can take to better prepare myself for the future?

I am a social sciences student in university, and am hoping to better prepare myself for my future career. During this pandemic, I hope that I can pick up some skills online, what are some skills I should pick up? socialsciences college career...

personal-development

Somali P.’s Avatar
Somali P. Apr 15, 2020 339 views

Can i apply for campus ambassador or any internship program?

I’m looking for the opportunity to expand my learning, put to use my skills and experience, work in a team. programming computer internship personal-development studentintern ship computer-science...

technology

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. Feb 01, 2020 461 views

What are skills that are necessary but often neglected?

I'm a high school student going into college. I've heard that a lot of important skills are neglected to be taught to be taught in school that are invaluable in any job, like presentation skills. student personal-development...

skills

Jonathan C.’s Avatar
Jonathan C. Nov 08, 2019 269 views

What skills are needed to be a computer animator?

I want to know what is needed to know in order to be a computer animator computer-science computer career...

personal-development

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06, 2019 215 views

What are some tips to give to new animators?

What are some tips or advise in general that will benefit new animators in the long run for this career? animation art graphic-design...

personal-development

Abner T.’s Avatar
Abner T. Mar 04, 2019 416 views

So what is a typical day like for you?

Are you hard worker? Do you do any extracurricular activities? Any useful hobbies or skills you might have or partake in? Are you ok with waking up early or staying late?...

personal-development

jesus L.’s Avatar
jesus L. Jan 22, 2019 381 views
franziska B.’s Avatar
franziska B. Jan 22, 2018 453 views

How long does it take to adjust to a university located in a large city?

I currently live in a small/medium city, but many of the schools I applied to are located in very large cities. I'm wondering how overwhelming it can be to move someone so different than what I'm used to. moving personal-development dorm-life...

college-life

Brian F.’s Avatar
Brian F. May 24, 2018 808 views
Shiloh B.’s Avatar
Shiloh B. May 10, 2018 760 views

What is the most important professional quality a person can have?

Employers, teachers, colleges, and even parents all search for and even expect certain qualities in people. What are a few of the qualities you look for in someone and what do you think the most important quality would be? qualified expectations personal-development professional-development...

professional-training

Amiya G.’s Avatar
Amiya G. Jan 17, 2018 681 views

How do you know if your making the best decision possible for yourself?

I often find myself thinking what would have happened if I had picked another decision in my life which questioned if it was the best decision to make. Decision-making...

personal-development

cassandra E.’s Avatar
cassandra E. Jan 31, 2018 740 views

What can I do to help stop my procrastination?

I procrastinate alot and its a very bad habit, what will help me to be on task?badstudent procrastination tryingtodobetter personal-development...

time-management

Lauren N.’s Avatar
Lauren N. Jan 21, 2018 479 views

How difficult is it to live on your own for the first time?

I will be moving out to go to school two hours away from my parents. I have never had to really worry about expenses before. Sure I had my credit card, union dues, and other things that were minimal in cost. The thought of being responsible for everything is stressing my out. stressed...

college anxious personal-development newexperiences excited

Theresa P.’s Avatar
Theresa P. Jan 22, 2018 600 views

How can I balance school work, extra curricular activities, and a social life so that I succeed?

I plan to be a Biology major on the pre-med track and I need to excel academically, include myself in internships and volunteering, as well as lead a healthy social life. medicine anesthesiology work-life-balance personal-development...

biology

naomi H.’s Avatar
naomi H. Jan 20, 2018 640 views

How to bounce back from failure when you have depression ?

For most of my life, I’ve been a pretty good student. People always expected me to get into Ivy League but I went to SUNY instead. The work load is easy for me but after getting severe depression and anxiety, my grades have plummeted and I lost all my financial aid after appeal. I feel like...

depression personal-development confidence failure work-life-balance future

Chris M.’s Avatar
Chris M. Jan 23, 2018 893 views

What is the best way to prepare for SAT test?

I am taking the test next year and I am looking for some good ways to prepare for it. SAT testing college-admissions studying-tips...

personal-development

Jhovani G.’s Avatar
Jhovani G. Jan 25, 2018 530 views
Madeleine C.’s Avatar
Madeleine C. Jan 19, 2018 534 views

How do you survive college?

What are your tips for surviving college? How to manage stress, school work, and a social life? collegelife college...

personal-development

Ludmilla S.’s Avatar
Ludmilla S. Jan 18, 2018 1241 views

How to deal with racial discrimination in college and future career?

I am excited about beginning the second quarter of my life, however, the aching fear is always scratching my back. I am scared to go to many places because I do not want to deal with racism but I know I have to encounter it one day. I know my first reaction will be to cry but I want to be able...

helping personal-development college-advice race-discrimination future scared

Shaniya E.’s Avatar
Shaniya E. Jan 17, 2018 474 views

What's a good way to balance your life?

I would like to think I know how to balance my life but I would like to see others strategies on how to balance school and social life. college-freshman personal-development college-advice...

work-life-balance

Paola G.’s Avatar
Paola G. Jan 10, 2018 599 views

What are challenges when trying to pursue a career that you are passionate about?

I am a junior and wish to know the challenges many faced when pursuing their ideal careers or the change of career. job-search career work-life-balance personal-development...

personal-statements