Career Questions tagged Personal Development

Personal development Is a life long process. Seeking advice from professionals is a great way to move to the next step. Some careers where people work in personal development are...

richard R.’s Avatar
richard R. May 09 80 views

I am a new artiest and I was wondering how I could get started in the field of art?

i have been basic drawings of cartoons. But I want to expand my horizon and learn how to get better drawings and end results out side of just practice.

Jayden Z.’s Avatar
Jayden Z. May 06 102 views
naala R.’s Avatar
naala R. Apr 19 110 views
John S.’s Avatar
John S. Apr 10 109 views

Apart from skills related to our career path, what other skills are important for a person to have?

It's always a pressure to work on skills that will make a person successful in the certain career they wish for. However, we have seen people surviving from skillset outside their career path. What are the best skills to have apart from those required in certain career paths?

shamar C.’s Avatar
shamar C. Nov 30, 2021 192 views

How can controlling my anger benefit me?

i have serious anger issues and i want to calm it down and control it but its so hard to. #anger #Mental-health #Disability #Personal-development

Zongyin Z.’s Avatar
Zongyin Z. Sep 14, 2021 237 views

what's the most important skill to have in CS?

I'm currently a high school student who taking AP CS. #computer-science #personal-development #software #college

Saul C.’s Avatar
Saul C. Aug 18, 2021 292 views

What advice would we use for new people who would like to be like you?

What advice will be useful to start our career, how to deal with people, give good impressions, etc. #animation #career #personal-development #art #job #design

Denzellis P.’s Avatar
Denzellis P. Aug 05, 2021 188 views

How do you stay focused on goals when things are in the way?

#I am a genuine nice person and good listener #personal-development

Yun Ting P.’s Avatar
Yun Ting P. May 09, 2020 616 views

What are some online courses I can take to better prepare myself for the future?

I am a social sciences student in university, and am hoping to better prepare myself for my future career. During this pandemic, I hope that I can pick up some skills online, what are some skills I should pick up?

#socialsciences #college #career #personal-development

Somali P.’s Avatar
Somali P. Apr 15, 2020 481 views

Can i apply for campus ambassador or any internship program?

I’m looking for the opportunity to expand my learning, put to use my skills and experience, work in a team. #programming #computer #internship #personal-development #studentintern ship #computer-science #technology

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. Feb 01, 2020 560 views

What are skills that are necessary but often neglected?

I'm a high school student going into college. I've heard that a lot of important skills are neglected to be taught to be taught in school that are invaluable in any job, like presentation skills. #student #personal-development #skills

Jonathan C.’s Avatar
Jonathan C. Nov 08, 2019 320 views

What skills are needed to be a computer animator?

I want to know what is needed to know in order to be a computer animator #computer-science #computer #career #personal-development

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06, 2019 265 views

What are some tips to give to new animators?

What are some tips or advise in general that will benefit new animators in the long run for this career?

#animation #art #graphic-design #personal-development

Abner T.’s Avatar
Abner T. Mar 04, 2019 492 views

So what is a typical day like for you?

Are you hard worker?
Do you do any extracurricular activities?
Any useful hobbies or skills you might have or partake in?
Are you ok with waking up early or staying late?
#personal-development

jesus L.’s Avatar
jesus L. Jan 22, 2019 474 views

how can i advance in my skills to be able to work as a quality control operater

the skills I need to work on is for the company and myself #personal-development #business #career

Brian F.’s Avatar
Brian F. May 24, 2018 913 views

Besides a computer science degree, what else can I do while in college to make myself more employable after college?

In addition to working on my college degree in technology, what else should I do while in college to make myself more employable?

#computer-science #degree #technology
#employable #job-application
#personal-development

Shiloh B.’s Avatar
Shiloh B. May 10, 2018 852 views

What is the most important professional quality a person can have?

Employers, teachers, colleges, and even parents all search for and even expect certain qualities in people. What are a few of the qualities you look for in someone and what do you think the most important quality would be? #qualified #expectations #personal-development #professional-development...

cassandra E.’s Avatar
cassandra E. Jan 31, 2018 818 views

What can I do to help stop my procrastination?

I procrastinate alot and its a very bad habit, what will help me to be on task?#badstudent #procrastination #tryingtodobetter #personal-development #time-management

Jhovani G.’s Avatar
Jhovani G. Jan 25, 2018 597 views

What's your biggest challenge in college?

I want to know how hard college is and someone's point of view of it.
#COLLEGELIFE #college #personal-development

Chris M.’s Avatar
Chris M. Jan 23, 2018 1051 views

What is the best way to prepare for SAT test?

I am taking the test next year and I am looking for some good ways to prepare for it. #SAT #testing #college-admissions #studying-tips #personal-development

franziska B.’s Avatar
franziska B. Jan 22, 2018 515 views

How long does it take to adjust to a university located in a large city?

I currently live in a small/medium city, but many of the schools I applied to are located in very large cities. I'm wondering how overwhelming it can be to move someone so different than what I'm used to.
#moving #personal-development #dorm-life #college-life

Theresa P.’s Avatar
Theresa P. Jan 22, 2018 660 views

How can I balance school work, extra curricular activities, and a social life so that I succeed?

I plan to be a Biology major on the pre-med track and I need to excel academically, include myself in internships and volunteering, as well as lead a healthy social life. #medicine #anesthesiology #work-life-balance #personal-development #biology

Lauren N.’s Avatar
Lauren N. Jan 21, 2018 548 views

How difficult is it to live on your own for the first time?

I will be moving out to go to school two hours away from my parents. I have never had to really worry about expenses before. Sure I had my credit card, union dues, and other things that were minimal in cost. The thought of being responsible for everything is stressing my out. #stressed...