Career Questions tagged Personal Development

Personal development Is a life long process. Seeking advice from professionals is a great way to move to the next step. Some careers where people work in personal development are...

Jonathan C.’s Avatar
Jonathan C. Nov 08 16 views

What skills are needed to be a computer animator?

I want to know what is needed to know in order to be a computer animator #computer-science #computer #career...

#personal-development

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 17 views

What are some tips to give to new animators?

What are some tips or advise in general that will benefit new animators in the long run for this career? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#personal-development

stephen H.’s Avatar
stephen H. Aug 21 24 views
Abner T.’s Avatar
Abner T. Mar 04 94 views

So what is a typical day like for you?

Are you hard worker? Do you do any extracurricular activities? Any useful hobbies or skills you might have or partake in? Are you ok with waking up early or staying late?...

#personal-development

jesus L.’s Avatar
jesus L. Jan 22 118 views

how can i advance in my skills to be able to work as a quality control operater

the skills I need to work on is for the company and myself #personal-development #business...

#career

franziska B.’s Avatar
franziska B. Jan 22, 2018 233 views

How long does it take to adjust to a university located in a large city?

I currently live in a small/medium city, but many of the schools I applied to are located in very large cities. I'm wondering how overwhelming it can be to move someone so different than what I'm used to. #moving #personal-development #dorm-life...

#college-life

Brian F.’s Avatar
Brian F. May 24, 2018 371 views

Besides a computer science degree, what else can I do while in college to make myself more employable after college?

In addition to working on my college degree in technology, what else should I do while in college to make myself more employable? #computer-science #degree #technology #employable #job-application...

#personal-development

Shiloh B.’s Avatar
Shiloh B. May 10, 2018 350 views

What is the most important professional quality a person can have?

Employers, teachers, colleges, and even parents all search for and even expect certain qualities in people. What are a few of the qualities you look for in someone and what do you think the most important quality would be? #qualified #expectations #personal-development #professional-development...

#professional-training

Amiya G.’s Avatar
Amiya G. Jan 17, 2018 320 views

How do you know if your making the best decision possible for yourself?

I often find myself thinking what would have happened if I had picked another decision in my life which questioned if it was the best decision to make. #decision-making...

#personal-development

cassandra E.’s Avatar
cassandra E. Jan 31, 2018 355 views

What can I do to help stop my procrastination?

I procrastinate alot and its a very bad habit, what will help me to be on task?#badstudent #procrastination #tryingtodobetter #personal-development...

#time-management

Lauren N.’s Avatar
Lauren N. Jan 21, 2018 232 views

How difficult is it to live on your own for the first time?

I will be moving out to go to school two hours away from my parents. I have never had to really worry about expenses before. Sure I had my credit card, union dues, and other things that were minimal in cost. The thought of being responsible for everything is stressing my out. #stressed...

#excited #personal-development #college #newexperiences #anxious

Chastity D.’s Avatar
Chastity D. Jan 17, 2018 299 views
Theresa P.’s Avatar
Theresa P. Jan 22, 2018 351 views

How can I balance school work, extra curricular activities, and a social life so that I succeed?

I plan to be a Biology major on the pre-med track and I need to excel academically, include myself in internships and volunteering, as well as lead a healthy social life. #medicine #anesthesiology #work-life-balance #personal-development...

#biology

naomi H.’s Avatar
naomi H. Jan 20, 2018 322 views

How to bounce back from failure when you have depression ?

For most of my life, I’ve been a pretty good student. People always expected me to get into Ivy League but I went to SUNY instead. The work load is easy for me but after getting severe depression and anxiety, my grades have plummeted and I lost all my financial aid after appeal. I feel like...

#confidence #future #failure #personal-development #work-life-balance #depression

Chris M.’s Avatar
Chris M. Jan 23, 2018 272 views

What is the best way to prepare for SAT test?

I am taking the test next year and I am looking for some good ways to prepare for it. #sat #testing #college-admissions #studying-tips...

#personal-development

Jhovani G.’s Avatar
Jhovani G. Jan 25, 2018 327 views

What's your biggest challenge in college?

I want to know how hard college is and someone's point of view of it. #collegelife #college...

#personal-development

Madeleine C.’s Avatar
Madeleine C. Jan 19, 2018 304 views

How do you survive college?

What are your tips for surviving college? How to manage stress, school work, and a social life? #collegelife #college...

#personal-development

Ludmilla S.’s Avatar
Ludmilla S. Jan 18, 2018 268 views

How to deal with racial discrimination in college and future career?

I am excited about beginning the second quarter of my life, however, the aching fear is always scratching my back. I am scared to go to many places because I do not want to deal with racism but I know I have to encounter it one day. I know my first reaction will be to cry but I want to be able...

#college-advice #future #helping #race-discrimination #personal-development #scared

Shaniya E.’s Avatar
Shaniya E. Jan 17, 2018 280 views

What's a good way to balance your life?

I would like to think I know how to balance my life but I would like to see others strategies on how to balance school and social life. #college-freshman #personal-development #college-advice...

#work-life-balance

Paola G.’s Avatar
Paola G. Jan 10, 2018 361 views

What are challenges when trying to pursue a career that you are passionate about?

I am a junior and wish to know the challenges many faced when pursuing their ideal careers or the change of career. #job-search #career #work-life-balance #personal-development...

#personal-statements

Kiara D.’s Avatar
Kiara D. Feb 15, 2017 361 views

What state requirements do I need to be able to own and develop a business?

I want to be able to own my own business so I can introduce myself to the world. I want to start a little at a time. #entrepreneurship #business-development #small-business #career-specific...

#personal-development

Eduardo Y.’s Avatar
Eduardo Y. Sep 01, 2017 370 views
Madeleine H.’s Avatar
Madeleine H. Aug 31, 2017 248 views

HELP!!! How do I stay focused in a class that I am not interested in?

I have to take generals that I am not interested in at all. I want to get a good grade and I do want to learn something new. I just can't get the motivation to stay focus during the class. #focus #boringclass #interested...

#personal-development

Gillian B.’s Avatar
Gillian B. Sep 01, 2017 290 views

How can I enhance my study skills while I'm in college?

I rarely study in high school and I know I need better ways to study when I get into college . #studyskills #college...

#personal-development

Caleb Q.’s Avatar
Caleb Q. Apr 12, 2017 632 views

How does one decide upon an interest?

When it comes to careers, I generally want to choose a career that interests me. However, I haven't been able to narrow my interests down to a point where I can choose a career path that interests me. Some of my interests include: Biology, Technology, Music, Programming, Psychology, Philosophy,...

#career-choice #personal-development #career-counseling #undecided

Arlene  R.’s Avatar
Arlene R. Jun 17, 2017 573 views

I am undecided about the type of counseling I want to do once I graduate?

I am going to school for counseling but it is really hard to choose the type of counseling I really want to do. I work at a behavioral health center but I do not know if I want to continue working there are working with children when finishing with my schooling? #health #counseling #and...

#childrn #undecided #mental #career-details #personal-development #caounseling

Pam M.’s Avatar
Pam M. Jan 26, 2017 457 views

Tips for learning graphic design software?

How have you made use of your free time to learn design software in order to practice your skills and apply them to your education/profession? #software #design #graphic-design #freelance #adobe-creative-suite #personal-development...

#career-details

Paula R.’s Avatar
Paula R. Feb 10, 2016 2113 views

Should i try different jobs that are completely unrelated to my degree or go and find one that i really wanted?

So, i just recently moved here in states and i'm a fresh graduate with a degree in Bachelor in Advertising and Public Relations. I was blessed to moved here right after grad but unfortunately, i haven't been into the real world of advertising. I'm finding it hard to find a job that is an entry...

#advice #advertising #giving-advice #career-details #marketing-and-advertising #personal-development #depression #help #seattle