Career Questions tagged Personal Development

Personal development Is a life long process. Seeking advice from professionals is a great way to move to the next step. Some careers where people work in personal development are...

MrVibes’s Avatar
MrVibes Aug 24 119 views

How to cope with panic attacks what kind of skills do you use personally I like to meditate

Charity’s Avatar
Charity Aug 17 100 views

What are the most effective strategies for seeking a position as a highschool teacher?

I hope to learn about the most effective strategies.

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Jul 28 221 views

How worthy is it to take a BS/MD program if you want to be a doctor?

As a pre-health student in high school, I've always wondered if the BS/MD program is worthy because I'm worried about costs and not being able to graduate with my friends. What's your advice on that?

CV Office Hours’s Avatar
CV Office Hours Jun 07 160 views

How do I incorporate trends into my personal brand, but still be true to myself?

I like the idea of trends and would like to use them in my own personal brand. Is there a way I can still incorporate them into my brand, but not lose who I am?

richard’s Avatar
richard May 09 146 views

I am a new artiest and I was wondering how I could get started in the field of art?

i have been basic drawings of cartoons. But I want to expand my horizon and learn how to get better drawings and end results out side of just practice.

Leviticus’s Avatar
Leviticus May 09 159 views

What skills can I learn to help make me more distinct in the computer engineering field.

What skills are rare/ needed in this field that not many people possess.

Jayden’s Avatar
Jayden May 06 238 views

What are good skills I should learn during the summer to prepare myself for when I head to college?

From basic life skills to insights on ways to prepare, I am looking to get as much tips and tricks as possible to help prepare myself for the college lifestyle.

naala’s Avatar
naala Apr 19 172 views

What skills would you recommend for a medium-level culinary position?

Is there any particular skill set I should spend more time and energy on acquiring and practicing?

John’s Avatar
John Apr 10 203 views

Apart from skills related to our career path, what other skills are important for a person to have?

It's always a pressure to work on skills that will make a person successful in the certain career they wish for. However, we have seen people surviving from skillset outside their career path. What are the best skills to have apart from those required in certain career paths?

Alfredo’s Avatar
Alfredo Dec 23, 2021 3771 views

As an entrepreneur, what are some key skills to build or have when creating a business?

#entrepreneur #business #personal-development

shamar’s Avatar
shamar Nov 30, 2021 269 views

How can controlling my anger benefit me?

i have serious anger issues and i want to calm it down and control it but its so hard to. #anger #Mental-health #Disability #Personal-development

Zongyin’s Avatar
Zongyin Sep 14, 2021 277 views

what's the most important skill to have in CS?

I'm currently a high school student who taking AP CS. #computer-science #personal-development #software #college

Saul’s Avatar
Saul Aug 18, 2021 338 views

What advice would we use for new people who would like to be like you?

What advice will be useful to start our career, how to deal with people, give good impressions, etc. #animation #career #personal-development #art #job #design

Denzellis’s Avatar
Denzellis Aug 05, 2021 246 views

How do you stay focused on goals when things are in the way?

#I am a genuine nice person and good listener #personal-development

Bryan’s Avatar
Bryan Jul 04, 2021 288 views

What is something I can do at home to get me out my comfort zone and bad habits?

#career #personal-development #career-choice #college #college-advice

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 09, 2020 371 views

Can you give some examples of your problem-solving skills?

#teaching #career #personal-development

Yun Ting’s Avatar
Yun Ting May 09, 2020 676 views

What are some online courses I can take to better prepare myself for the future?

I am a social sciences student in university, and am hoping to better prepare myself for my future career. During this pandemic, I hope that I can pick up some skills online, what are some skills I should pick up?

#socialsciences #college #career #personal-development

Somali’s Avatar
Somali Apr 15, 2020 558 views

Can i apply for campus ambassador or any internship program?

I’m looking for the opportunity to expand my learning, put to use my skills and experience, work in a team. #programming #computer #internship #personal-development #studentintern ship #computer-science #technology

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Feb 01, 2020 624 views

What are skills that are necessary but often neglected?

I'm a high school student going into college. I've heard that a lot of important skills are neglected to be taught to be taught in school that are invaluable in any job, like presentation skills. #student #personal-development #skills

Tex’s Avatar
Tex Nov 27, 2019 345 views

What position in welding builds more skills to make you feel comfortable in the career of welding?

#career #personal-development

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Nov 08, 2019 361 views

What skills are needed to be a computer animator?

I want to know what is needed to know in order to be a computer animator #computer-science #computer #career #personal-development

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia Nov 06, 2019 302 views

What are some tips to give to new animators?

What are some tips or advise in general that will benefit new animators in the long run for this career?

#animation #art #graphic-design #personal-development

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Oct 16, 2019 1411 views

Whats the main purpose of an informational interview? What are some questions you can ask? Why do we conduct informational interview?

#interviews #career #job-application #job-search #personal-development

stephen’s Avatar
stephen Aug 21, 2019 330 views

What skills do i earn from carpentry

#personal-development

Abner’s Avatar
Abner Mar 04, 2019 533 views

So what is a typical day like for you?

Are you hard worker?
Do you do any extracurricular activities?
Any useful hobbies or skills you might have or partake in?
Are you ok with waking up early or staying late?
#personal-development

jesus’s Avatar
jesus Jan 22, 2019 510 views

how can i advance in my skills to be able to work as a quality control operater

the skills I need to work on is for the company and myself #personal-development #business #career

Brian’s Avatar
Brian May 24, 2018 976 views

Besides a computer science degree, what else can I do while in college to make myself more employable after college?

In addition to working on my college degree in technology, what else should I do while in college to make myself more employable?

#computer-science #degree #technology
#employable #job-application
#personal-development

Shiloh’s Avatar
Shiloh May 10, 2018 914 views

What is the most important professional quality a person can have?

Employers, teachers, colleges, and even parents all search for and even expect certain qualities in people. What are a few of the qualities you look for in someone and what do you think the most important quality would be? #qualified #expectations #personal-development #professional-development...

cassandra’s Avatar
cassandra Jan 31, 2018 873 views

What can I do to help stop my procrastination?

I procrastinate alot and its a very bad habit, what will help me to be on task?#badstudent #procrastination #tryingtodobetter #personal-development #time-management

Jhovani’s Avatar
Jhovani Jan 25, 2018 639 views

What's your biggest challenge in college?

I want to know how hard college is and someone's point of view of it.
#COLLEGELIFE #college #personal-development