Career Questions tagged Artificial Intelligence

Aiesha S.’s Avatar
Aiesha S. Aug 18, 2018 132 views

What is studying artificial intelligence like?

I have been considering it as I major in computer science, but I'm wondering what it's like. #college #technology...

#artificial-intelligence

Sophia W.’s Avatar
Sophia W. Mar 15, 2018 227 views

Can psychology be applied to the field of computer science and more specifically, to artificial intelligence? If so, how?

While I would love to major in computer science, I am also very interested in psychology and would love to also get a degree in the subject as it pertains to nearly every aspect of the real world. As a result, I am very curious about the interaction and connection, if any, between psychology...

#stem #artificial-intelligence #psychology

Maya M.’s Avatar
Maya M. Jan 08, 2018 531 views

How to improve my CV as a computer Engineering student?

I'm a third year engineering student, and I studied different courses like (java, data structure, networking, mobile apps, AI, micro, electronics, and other topics ), but the issue is that when I want to apply for an internship or a research program especially internationally I have nothing...

#engineering #programming #career-counseling #computer-hardware #career-path #artificial-intelligence #computer-software #computer-networking #career-choice #computer-engineering #career-development #computer-programming

Rohit N.’s Avatar
Rohit N. May 24, 2016 427 views

Given the recent rise of SaaS and the gig economy, has entrepreneurship become more ubiquitous? Can uberification benefit all industries, or only a select few?

I've done some preliminary research on the on-demand economy and its risings in San Francisco and the Bay Area. I want to learn more about its global effects. #technology #entrepreneurship #information-technology #startups #artificial-intelligence...

#saas

Rohit D.’s Avatar
Rohit D. Mar 26, 2017 632 views

What do computer- science engineers' actually do in MNCs'?

I am going to college this year in India ... I am going to take engineering (mostly computer science) as my major ... I currently don't have any exposure to what engineering is and what do they actually do in MNCs' #computer-science #engineering #coding #web-development...

#amazon #machine-learning #mnc-company #artificial-intelligence

Anja S.’s Avatar
Anja S. Jun 10, 2016 567 views

What programming languages are useful for robotics?

Hi! I'm currently interested in pursuing computer science, especially for the development of artificial intelligence and robotics. What are the most valued and useful programming languages to know? #programming #robotics...

#artificial-intelligence

Rohit N.’s Avatar
Rohit N. May 24, 2016 1101 views

Will it be beneficial for me to pursue a double major in computer science and neuroscience given my interest in general AI and machine learning?

I've been interested in artificial intelligence and bridging the gap between computers and biology. I want to know more about the scope of this field in the near future. #computer-science #neuroscience #ivy-league...

#artificial-intelligence