Career Questions tagged Internship

Ki Hyun’s Avatar
Ki Hyun Sep 09 68 views

decision-making for my first career job.

The first option is the company is a Quality Assurance test engineer in the IT of the car industry. The second option is the company using software for drawing 2D and 3D drawings of the boiler in the boiler and combustion company. Is QA good for a long-lasting career? On career review sites,...

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Sep 05 135 views

What should I do if I don't get an internship?

I will graduate in May 2023. I've been looking around for accounting internships in my local area and remotely, without much success. If I'm unable to secure an internship, should I get a part-time job, or should I do something else?

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Aug 26 99 views

Is doing an internship a good idea before college?

If I take an internship in business and then go to college for something else would that help or do nothing?

Josh’s Avatar
Josh Aug 26 89 views

what is the best way to get an internship for a steel working trade?

I am interested in working with steel

Amanda’s Avatar
Amanda Aug 06 154 views

What is the best way to get a medical assisting internship?

I'm a high school senior who just earned her CCMA (certified clinical medical assistant) through my school's technical certification program. I'm also BLS certified. I'm trying to find clinics to shadow and assist, but I'm not sure how to contact clinics, nor do I know which clinics are most...

Ossama’s Avatar
Ossama Aug 05 132 views

Remote data internships ?

how can I find remote internships for machine learning/ data engineering roles? knowing that :
I live in Morocco.
I pursue a data engineering degree
Thanks

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Jul 28 111 views

Does working in Cyber Security give you more or less time for your life

Hello my name is Daniel I am a current Cyber Security prospect and would like to know if and how working in Cyber Security has affected your time work-wise and socially. (e.g: work hours/free time)

Any information helps, Thank you for your time.

Kathelyn’s Avatar
Kathelyn Jul 11 141 views

What are the best tips to prepare for a case interview?

Are there any tips to consider when presented with a business scenario?

Alantis’s Avatar
Alantis Jul 08 236 views

Concerning internships in college

When will be a good time in my college career to look for internship?

Timothy’s Avatar
Timothy Jul 01 164 views

Internships for High Schoolers in Boston area?

What are some good business related internships or work opportunities for high schoolers in the Boston area?

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina Jul 01 161 views

What do I need to take note during my internship?

I plan on taking note of my internship experience or track with Notion. What type of pages should I create? Currently, I have meeting notes and daily weekly reviews...What else should I add?

I am taking a PROJECT MANAGEMENT and SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING internship.

Julianne’s Avatar
Julianne Jun 30 208 views

Business Internship

I am majoring in business at college but I was wondering how I could get an internship. What are the things I should do to find an internship and to prepare for the internship?

Fnu’s Avatar
Fnu Jun 24 236 views

How can I get internship in IT field?

I am pursuing bachelor in Computer Science and want to start my career. It seems getting internship almost impossible before graduation.

Kang’s Avatar
Kang Jun 24 296 views

What was your first job and how did you get hired?

And does that job apply to your current position?

Sonali’s Avatar
Sonali Jun 16 216 views

Internship

I am pursuing bachelor of computer applications. I have to do a summer internship for a month for my academics. Since I did not got a tech internship for such a short period of time , I decided to do an internship provided by a college. The internship I am doing is not related to technical...

David’s Avatar
David Jun 16 250 views

[Advice to Career Computer Science students] Should I start as a developer or an operational support in a technology company.

As an operational support intern, I began to wonder whether I should convert to full time and stay in the same team (operation support) or request a team change and become a developer instead? One of my main concerns is which starting point will be most beneficial to my future professional...

Leilani’s Avatar
Leilani Jun 14 425 views

Since I was a child, I've wanted to be an architect, interior designer, and engineer because I've always been fascinated by the numerous things I could build, such as airplanes and buildings. But, in order to attain this goal, I'd like to know what courses in college I need take to get there. Such as the programs and requirements I'll need to achieve that goal. Could someone with experience in this field please assist me?

I'd also like to play D1 or D2 softball in college. I've also heard that having a degree in engineering isn't worth it, but I'd really like to do it.

Hildaleez’s Avatar
Hildaleez May 23 142 views

How can I appeal to interior design firms/internships?

I just finished my first year in college as an Interior Design student. Prior to college, I had little to none background and experience in architect or design. My resume mainly shows skills and experience of extracurriculars and office work. How can I appeal to an interior design internship...

Jayden’s Avatar
Jayden May 06 306 views

What are the best ways to prepare yourself for a summer internship?

I am looking possibly to apply to tech related internships for summer before college, are there some aspects of internships I should consider or prepare for?

Spencer’s Avatar
Spencer Apr 27 238 views

Getting a Job as a Production Director

I'm currently a senior in High School who is interested in pursuing a career in Video Production. I have a few questions that would greatly help me in understanding the industry and choosing my first steps wisely: 1. What major is best suited for getting a job on a Film/Television set? 2. How...

juls’s Avatar
juls Apr 27 438 views

How do I get an internship online in the Philippines?

I'm a grade 10 student and i really want to have experience on interning or maybe just volunteering. It doesn't matter if it's paid or not.

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina Apr 16 186 views

Where do I find internships or immersions?

Greetings! I am a Grade 12 student in the STEM fields. I want to start my journey by looking for free and virtual internships and Immersion in the STEM or ABM field to expand my knowledge and skillset in these industries. My school currently does not provide these opportunities. Any experience...

Edwin’s Avatar
Edwin Apr 05 335 views

How do you find internship?

I want to know how people find internship for major they are currently perusing.

Jenny’s Avatar
Jenny Apr 04 165 views

What is the best way of finding entry level internships?

I'm wondering about how people usually go onto finding internships.

Elaine’s Avatar
Elaine Apr 04 241 views

What exactly is work study/How does it work?

I am an incoming freshman who is potentially going to UCSD in the fall of 2022(majoring in Computer Science). Even though my scholarships and financial aid covered everything for me, I still want to have back ups, like having a job or doing work study. Therefore, I want to know how does work...

bridget’s Avatar
bridget Mar 31 169 views

how do i get work experirnce as an interior design student

i really wish to get work experience as an interior design student so that i can learn the ins and outs of interior design but i don't know, how can you help me?

Leo’s Avatar
Leo Mar 28 193 views

What kind of internship work does one have to do in the marine biology field?

I'm planning to get an Associates degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences before getting a Bachelors in Marine Biology.

Adwoa’s Avatar
Adwoa Mar 11 190 views

Intel recruitment

What does it take to get a job at Intel?

Rameel Zahid’s Avatar
Rameel Feb 10 282 views

How can I excel in the Talent Acquisition department as an intern currently?

#hr #recruiting #talentacquistion #internship #human-resources

Anna’s Avatar
Anna Feb 03 234 views

How do you get an internship?

During college, I'd like to intern in marine biology. #biology #internship #marine-biology