Career Questions tagged Internship

Aramis H.’s Avatar
Aramis H. Aramis H. Jul 30 47 views

How do I get involved in internships and work experience?

I want to gain as much hands-on experience as possible so that I can use it in the future and be that much better because of it. #internship #job...

#human-resources

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Sam S. Jul 20 94 views

What is the best way to ask for feedback as an intern?

For my internship I'm working on a project with another intern. Both of our managers are keeping the requirements vague and said they don't want to give too much guidance to see what we can come up with. I totally understand this and like the fact that it's more of a "lets see what you can do"...

#internship #career

Lorna L.’s Avatar
Lorna L. Lorna L. Jul 13 109 views

Intership recommendation

Hello there, Do you know of any internship positions open and is available for high school students. Any recommendation? #internship #college...

#networking

Anna V.’s Avatar
Anna V. Anna V. Jul 09 41 views

Getting as an intern

I wanted to know that, can I get an internship for undergraduate in FBI if I am not a US citizen? How many years it will take to get a internship in FBI.Is getting as an intern in FBI is a difficult process? What are the criteria or procedures to get into FBI as an intern? #internship #intern...

#criminaljustice

Lorna L.’s Avatar
Lorna L. Lorna L. Jul 08 95 views

how to find an internship position

#internship I am in the process of looking for an internship position and research position this summer. Does anyone have any good suggestions on where I can...

Lorna L.’s Avatar
Lorna L. Lorna L. Jul 08 55 views

What are the advices you will give to students that are looking for internship position.

#internship For a high school student that is looking for an internship position this summer, what advice will you give...

Kaylee G.’s Avatar
Kaylee G. Kaylee G. Jul 08 51 views

what are some things that i can do with this application?

I am working my first job and it redirected me to this website so I wanted to do what I can #job #internship do with this app and how it can help me do better at my...

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. Matthew M. Jul 07 36 views

What Internships should I look at to help me become a future Pathologists?

#internship #business I am starting at a trade school, as a pharmacy Technician and want to pursue this career and was wondering what internships I should keep an eye for in the distant...

Anna V.’s Avatar
Anna V. Anna V. Jul 01 64 views

Internship in FBI

Is it possible to get an internship in FBI while I am undergraduate. If so what are the criteria for getting an internship and how long it will take. And also can I get a job in FBI after I graduate . #intern #internship...

Shameek J.’s Avatar
Shameek J. Shameek J. Jun 30 56 views

Is music a career

I'm #career-choice a 16 year old boy trying to find a career that fits me #job...

#internship

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Sam S. Jun 24 110 views

Do you feel like 4 years of college taught you enough?

So far with the jobs/internships I've had related to IST/computer science , I've noticed that obviously the things I learn in class are applied, but I also feel like theres so much I don't know. I know this is common because theres no way you can learn everything, it takes time/practice....

#internship #computer-science #job

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Sam S. Jun 22 89 views

How to say you're stuck? - Project Updates

I was recently given some work to do to present the next day and was told see what you can do. The problem is I tried to solve the problems for the project but I wasn't able to. I spent time researching the issue and had a question come up too which I asked my manager about. When checking in...

#internship #computer-science

Daysha F.’s Avatar
Daysha F. Daysha F. Jun 17 91 views

How do I find a part time job?

I'm a student going into my senior year and I'm looking to get a part time job so that I can support myself a little, but I don't know where to start. #job #work #internship...

#job-search

Christina S.’s Avatar
Christina S. Christina S. Jun 16 79 views
Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Sam S. Jun 13 198 views

How to tell your manager you are struggling?

I just started a web development internship that will be using a JavaScript framework. I never had a coding interview and was hired based on what I talked about in an interview with the manager. My first week just finished and so far I've had a few check ins throughout the week with my 2...

#internship #technology

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Anonymous A. Jun 11 68 views

Is there any Physical Therapy Technician internships? I'm h aving trouble finding them.

I have my PTT certification a.k.a Physical Therapy Aide, but I'm having trouble finding an internship or even a job in Arizona. #internship #physical #physical-therapy #physical-therapist...

#career

Connor N.’s Avatar
Connor N. Connor N. Jun 08 43 views

What are some ways to enter the bioengineering industry?

I really want to have a career in bioengineering, but I do not know how I would start to find internships or places where I could learn more about the career. If anyone has any great tips or advice as to places I can look into, please let me know! #internship...

#career

Marianela A.’s Avatar
Marianela A. Marianela A. Jun 08 69 views

What are some ways to find career internships?

I am not yet sure of what I want to study after high school but, I am between a Neonatal nurse and a vet at the moment. #nurse...

#internship

Scream O.’s Avatar
Scream O. Scream O. Apr 23 148 views

Should i resign from my fulltime at local company (where i just work for 6 months) to pursue an internship at multinational company (which im not sure that i'll be offered a fulltime job)

Im a fresh gradute with less than 1 year experience (6 months). I've been searching for a job in multinational company but to get a fulltime job is really hard especially during pandemic. So maybe an internship could help me to get one, Should i resign and take the chance of internship ? Im...

#internships #college-jobs #jobs #internship #first-job

Scream O.’s Avatar
Scream O. Scream O. Apr 11 112 views

Fulltime at local company or internship at multinational company?

I want to work at big company and they only offer internship, should i take intern or just get full time job at local company? #internship...

#job-search

Lindsay C.’s Avatar
Lindsay C. Lindsay C. Apr 09 133 views

I'm currently studying ND: Electrical Engineering (Power Systems), where can I get a job preparing me for my Practice 1&2?

I'm currently studying ND: Electrical Engineering (Power Systems). If all goes well I will be doing my P1&P2 (in-serve/intern) next year. #engineer #electrical #electricalengineer #electricalengineering #intern #in-serve #internship #practice1 #noexperience #technology #power...

#powersystems

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Emily C. Apr 05 198 views

How to follow up on internship applications?

I have been cold-emailing architecture firms seeking an internship opportunity for this summer, but have heard back from very few. Is it appropriate to follow up on emails I sent 3-4 weeks ago to try and get an answer? If so, what should I say? #internships #internship #summer-jobs #intern...

#applying #architecture

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Abby L. Mar 12 219 views

What does a technical interview entail?

I've made it past the first round of interviews for a research lab I'm interested in, and the next step is for a PI to reach out to schedule a technical interview. I have no idea what a technical interview is, or how to prepare! I'm a physics student and would be working in acoustics or...

#technical-interview #research-lab #acoustics #internship #interviews #applications #data-science #research #interviewing #signal-processing #physics