Career Questions tagged Internship

Hildaleez P.’s Avatar
Hildaleez P. 23 hours ago 10 views

How can I appeal to interior design firms/internships?

I just finished my first year in college as an Interior Design student. Prior to college, I had little to none background and experience in architect or design. My resume mainly shows skills and experience of extracurriculars and office work. How can I appeal to an interior design internship...

Jayden Z.’s Avatar
Jayden Z. May 06 128 views

What are the best ways to prepare yourself for a summer internship?

I am looking possibly to apply to tech related internships for summer before college, are there some aspects of internships I should consider or prepare for?

Spencer M.’s Avatar
Spencer M. Apr 27 144 views

Getting a Job as a Production Director

I'm currently a senior in High School who is interested in pursuing a career in Video Production. I have a few questions that would greatly help me in understanding the industry and choosing my first steps wisely: 1. What major is best suited for getting a job on a Film/Television set? 2. How...

juls J.’s Avatar
juls J. Apr 27 313 views

How do I get an internship online in the Philippines?

I'm a grade 10 student and i really want to have experience on interning or maybe just volunteering. It doesn't matter if it's paid or not.

Shaina T.’s Avatar
Shaina T. Apr 16 98 views

Where do I find internships or immersions?

Greetings! I am a Grade 12 student in the STEM fields. I want to start my journey by looking for free and virtual internships and Immersion in the STEM or ABM field to expand my knowledge and skillset in these industries. My school currently does not provide these opportunities. Any experience...

Edwin Y.’s Avatar
Edwin Y. Apr 05 199 views

How do you find internship?

I want to know how people find internship for major they are currently perusing.

Jenny G.’s Avatar
Jenny G. Apr 04 82 views

What is the best way of finding entry level internships?

I'm wondering about how people usually go onto finding internships.

Elaine S.’s Avatar
Elaine S. Apr 04 102 views

What exactly is work study/How does it work?

I am an incoming freshman who is potentially going to UCSD in the fall of 2022(majoring in Computer Science). Even though my scholarships and financial aid covered everything for me, I still want to have back ups, like having a job or doing work study. Therefore, I want to know how does work...

bridget K.’s Avatar
bridget K. Mar 31 79 views

how do i get work experirnce as an interior design student

i really wish to get work experience as an interior design student so that i can learn the ins and outs of interior design but i don't know, how can you help me?

Leo C.’s Avatar
Leo C. Mar 28 118 views

What kind of internship work does one have to do in the marine biology field?

I'm planning to get an Associates degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences before getting a Bachelors in Marine Biology.

Adwoa K.’s Avatar
Adwoa K. Mar 11 107 views

Intel recruitment

What does it take to get a job at Intel?

Anna D.’s Avatar
Anna D. Feb 03 165 views

How do you get an internship?

During college, I'd like to intern in marine biology. #biology #internship #marine-biology

Emily T.’s Avatar
Emily T. Jan 24 149 views

Does anyone know of any internship/program opportunities in STEM?

I'm currently on the hunt for some easier to get into internship/program opportunities in computer science, artificial intelligence, aerospace engineering, and neuroscience. So far, I have found opportunities, but with low acceptance rates, and I need some back up options to fall back on. The...

Jayden Z.’s Avatar
Jayden Z. Jan 24 188 views

What is the best way to apply and earn internships for the tech industry?

I have been doing my research and through that, I have learned tech internships in big and upcoming/ startup companies is a great way entry to the industry and gain experience. #internship #technology #tech

Brianna D.’s Avatar
Brianna D. Jan 07 164 views

Does anyone know of any physician assistant shadowing opportunities?

I am an aspiring physician assistant; I graduated college in December with a bachelor's degree in biological sciences. I am applying for PA school in just a few months. I have been searching for months and months on end for shadowing opportunities; however, due to COVID, I have been...

Iremnur O.’s Avatar
Iremnur O. Jan 01 185 views

hey, I want to get my economical freedom also got experienced in my hobbies

I've always been into space and Journaling but you know, it's hard to find a way to improve myself on my interests about these kind of topics. I think I should get some experience and have my own economical freedom. Can you guys help me about finding a way to feel satisfied(?), thank you!...

Zeeshan R.’s Avatar
Zeeshan R. Dec 28, 2021 178 views
Kimberly G.’s Avatar
Kimberly G. Dec 25, 2021 483 views

What kind of internships should I seek out as a Business-Economics Major?

Hello, I am currently a business-economics major at the University of California-Los Angeles, and I am looking for internships for the upcoming summer. Also looking to minor in accounting. As of now, I'm a bit unsure of what internships I should be looking for as I want to get internships...

Nathan C.’s Avatar
Nathan C. Dec 18, 2021 346 views

As a high school student, what should I do to get an internship relating to computer science?

I've looked around the internet a bit but still have some questions, it seems like it is hard but somewhat feasible for a high schooler to land an internship. I would say I know python well and in school I am taking AP computer science where I am learning java. But my questions are what should...

Deangel P.’s Avatar
Deangel P. Dec 15, 2021 245 views

what kind of internships or volunteer opportunities will help give me entrepreneur skills?

I'm interested in having my own bakery food truck
#internship #business #baking #entrepreneur #nail technician #culinary

Carmen L.’s Avatar
Carmen L. Dec 12, 2021 190 views

What are some college-level tech and medical internships?

High school senior planning for summer 2023! Preferably, in-person with hands on experiences. #internship #techfield #medicalfield #collegesummer #college

Edwin K.’s Avatar
Edwin K. Dec 01, 2021 283 views

Is it normal to take on unpaid internships to gain experience?

I am a current Senior in high school with little experience. I know I need to get experience to build my resume and skills. Is it wise to get internships that do not pay? #intern #internship

Navapa V.’s Avatar
Navapa V. Nov 10, 2021 304 views

How to make a career transition from finance (limited work experience) to marketing?

Hi I'm Navapa, I recently graduated with master degree in finance and then I got a chance to work in a corporate bank as Relationship Officer for about 7 months now. I started to realize that I'm not a finance type of person, I didn't enjoy my job at all. I analyzed my personality and my...