Career Questions tagged Internship

Thumelo D.’s Avatar
Thumelo D. Jan 17 18 views
fatimah T.’s Avatar
fatimah T. Jan 14 29 views

RE: Week 1 Discussion

im 24 years old looking for an internship with the FBI #internship...

#business

Abdullah M.’s Avatar
Abdullah M. Jan 03 85 views

College Major Choice/ Career Advice

Hi! I'm a senior in high school, and I'm currently applying to colleges. I'm noticing that my list is rather small due to my specific major choice, marketing. I don't know if I should apply to the "prestigious" colleges that don't have business majors and just major in econ. I...

#career #college-major #college #internship #business #marketing

Abdullah M.’s Avatar
Abdullah M. Dec 16, 2019 149 views

Career and Life advice?

Hi, I'm Abdullah a senior in high school in NYC. I have applied to colleges, mostly business schools but I'm not sure if this was the right choice long term. I'm interested in consumer psychology and social psychology - why people buy the things they do and how companies have the power to...

#career #college #internship #business #marketing

jane H.’s Avatar
jane H. Dec 12, 2019 40 views
Aldo L.’s Avatar
Aldo L. Dec 10, 2019 61 views

What's the best way to find out about jobs in this field?

Hi my name is Aldo Labrado, and i wanna know how i can find a job and which is the best way. #job #job-search #career #internship...

#career-counseling

Peyton G.’s Avatar
Peyton G. Nov 20, 2019 23 views

What skills are necessary to work as a White House Intern?

What skills should I acquire if I plan to intern at the White House?...

#internship

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. Nov 20, 2019 42 views

Which hospital is the best to do your internship and residency program in?

I'm a Freshman in high school and I want to be in the medical feild, so I was wondering which hospital is a good teaching hospital. #doctor #medicine #healthcare...

#internship

Chase S.’s Avatar
Chase S. Oct 03, 2019 34 views

How do you find internships related to psychology?

I would like to have a career that involves working with children or families...

#internship

Ethan L.’s Avatar
Ethan L. Sep 25, 2019 33 views

Could you describe one of your typical work days being a video producer?

I'm in audio/Video production for m high school and wanted to know if keep following this path would it be a struggle finding work? #technology...

#internship

Jasmine C.’s Avatar
Jasmine C. Sep 18, 2019 81 views
Amir K.’s Avatar
Amir K. Sep 11, 2019 47 views

What is your advice is you completed a training program, but have no specific experience in that field when applying for first job/internship?

My name is Amir. I am currently in the BMCC Continuing Education & Workforce Development undergoing the IT Support Training Program. #career...

#internship

Diana B.’s Avatar
Diana B. Sep 10, 2019 39 views

Does anybody knows a good internship for pediatrician?

I'm a senior in High School and I' #pediatrician #internship m currently interested in becoming a pediatrician. I would like to know if someone knows a good internship in Houston for a future...

Marcia V.’s Avatar
Marcia V. Sep 10, 2019 47 views

What are some ways that I can stand out from people with a similar background as me?

At the moment, I'm an NPower student and the next step in the program is to obtain an internship. How can I stand out from my classmates who are also going after the same internships? #internship...

#career

Ahmad S.’s Avatar
Ahmad S. Sep 10, 2019 41 views

What advice do you have for someone still new to the it field and is starting an internship

I am a npower student interested in learning about it and becoming a professional in cyber security...

#internship

Temesgen G.’s Avatar
Temesgen G. Sep 10, 2019 46 views
eva W.’s Avatar
eva W. Sep 06, 2019 35 views