Career Questions tagged Marketing And Advertising

Amy’s Avatar
Amy Sep 27 63 views

Best colleges for marketing major?

What UC or USC in California is the best for marketing?

Kavion’s Avatar
Kavion Aug 26 151 views

what is a average day in marketing management

kaden’s Avatar
kaden May 25 220 views

What makes something engaging to an audience?

I want to major in digital marketing and I don't know how to capture an audience's attention.

daesean’s Avatar
daesean May 16 247 views

What would I need to do to understand needs for buyers for being a marketing manager?

whats a easier way to try to understand the sales process in marketing

daesean’s Avatar
daesean May 16 291 views

how could i identify potential new markets and creating new plans to enter a market good enough for me?

how can i have good time management and organization skills in order to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives

James’s Avatar
James May 03 240 views

How much do entry-level marketers make right out of college?

I want to know the pay so I can make a living.

Stephanie’s Avatar
Stephanie Apr 26 249 views

who long does it take to be a Search Marketing Strategists? what classes do I have to take to be a Search Marketing Strategists? what other careers are related to Search Marketing Strategists? how much does being a Search Marketing Strategists cost? what college is best for me?

who long does it take to be a Search Marketing Strategists?
what classes do I have to take to be a Search Marketing Strategists?
what other careers are related to Search Marketing Strategists?
how much does being a Search Marketing Strategists cost?
what college is best for me?

Yasmine’s Avatar
Yasmine Oct 20, 2021 295 views

How can I be more creative? as a student that wants to study marketing, I feel like I am not very creative. How marketing professionals come up with those creative and great ideas?

I am a student interested in marketing, I am willing to learn more about sector. #marketing #business #marketing-and-advertising #communication #question #answer

Airic’s Avatar
Airic May 21, 2021 184 views

What are the steps to becoming a wholesale real estate agent?

#marketing-and-advertising #international-business #realestate #agent

Loren’s Avatar
Loren Jan 22, 2021 295 views

What are the most successful personal businesses in Georgia?

I've thought about going into clothing and fashion retail or real estate. My main goal is to manage and take control of a business that I'm passionate about but I also want to choose a market that will be successful in Georiga. #Georiga # #marketing #apparel-and-fashion...

Destiny Marie’s Avatar
Destiny Marie Oct 15, 2020 309 views

How do you channel and control your emotions when your having a difficult time? How do you manage personal life and medical life?

#marketing-and-advertising #job-search # #career-path #medicine#zoology #doctor

Karoline’s Avatar
Karoline Aug 26, 2020 361 views

Were you able to take most of your first-choice classes?

#classes #marketing-and-advertising

Dhani’s Avatar
Dhani May 13, 2018 493 views

What type of careers can you get into with a Mass Comm degree?

I'm trying to get more of an idea of what is out there for incoming freshman at my university. I am a mass comm major and I have received a few questions but they're not pertaining to my concentration within the major. #tennesseestate #masscommunications #hbcus #communications...

Ben ’s Avatar
Ben May 10, 2018 942 views

How do I get a job out of college as an account manager? What makes a successful advertising account manager?

I am graduating in December 2018 with a degree in Advertising from San Jose State University. I want to work in account management/client services in an advertising agency after graduation. I have a bit of familiarity with what this role entails and what the advertising industry is like....

Ben ’s Avatar
Ben May 02, 2018 1022 views

How do I move to a different job market?

I am based in the SF Bay Area. I am considering to move out of it after I graduate college with a degree in advertising. Some places I am considering are Seattle, Austin, Portland, or Los Angeles. I love the Bay Area but its really expensive to live here. I eventually want to get my own place...

Hanna’s Avatar
Hanna Feb 02, 2018 464 views

How easy/hard is it to find a job in architecture?

I am currently in between a few possible career options. How easy/hard is it to get a good paying job as an architect right out of college? How easy/hard is it to get a good paying job in the marketing field? How easy/hard is it to get a good paying job in the engineering field? #architecture...

Clarissa’s Avatar
Clarissa Jan 19, 2018 787 views

How do I decide what I want to do with my degree?

I am a marketing major, and I love it. However, marketing is such a broad spectrum, and there are so many different things I could do with a marketing degree. How do I evaluate where I would fit best in a marketing career? #marketing #marketing-career #career-choice #career-path...

Clarissa’s Avatar
Clarissa Jan 19, 2018 693 views

How do I apply my passion to my career?

I am a marketing major and I hope to have a career in the advertising or social media field. I am very passionate about human rights, equal opportunities, anti-racism, and women's rights. I would like to know how I can apply these types of themes into my career in a way that I can make a...

Reginald’s Avatar
Reginald Jan 17, 2018 514 views

As an aspiring entrepreneur how much of my future is dictated by the stock market rather than actual product and marketing produced?

I’m asking because the chances of becoming a multimillionaire as an Entrepreneur rival that of making the NFl, so I wanted to know if early participation in the global stock market will raise my chances of success in the long run.#business #wealth #stocks #marketing-and-advertising #product...

Melanie’s Avatar
Melanie Jan 16, 2018 7556 views

What could you do with a fashion marketing degree?

I really want to take this major but i don't really understand what fashion marketing /merchandising involves ?

#marketing #fashion-merchandising #fashion #marketing #marketing-and-advertising #apparel-and-fashion

Kristine’s Avatar
Kristine Oct 25, 2017 1169 views

How do I pursue a career in social media?

Hello everyone, I am currently a junior in college majoring in Business Accounting and minoring in Public Relations. My interest has always been in social media, blogging, content management (I love writing), and a little bit of graphic design. I love being able to impact and influence other's...

Ben ’s Avatar
Ben Oct 02, 2017 1072 views

How do I write a good cover letter?

I am applying to a bunch of internships for summer 2018 in the Advertising, Marketing, or Communications fields. If you have any advice that will help me land an internship in one of those fields please let me know! #cover-letters #resume #marketing-and-advertising #communications #business

Stacia’s Avatar
Stacia Aug 31, 2017 1864 views

How important is grad school for a advertising degree?

Am currently in college as an advertising major and considering the option of grad school. Is it important or worth it to go and do it or just go out in the world and begin a job?
#gradschool #advertising #marketing-and-advertising #graduate-programs

Ben ’s Avatar
Ben Aug 10, 2017 3390 views

Are Udacity Nanodegrees in Digital Marketing worth it? Does it increase my employment chances?

I see some billboards around the Bay Area and Facebook/Instagram ads about this program. I am currently a senior at SJSU studying advertising. I am starting to plan for my life post college. I am willing to do anything to be more competitive in my career field. I either want to work in the...

Ben ’s Avatar
Ben Aug 09, 2017 1115 views

Where can I network with professionals outside of career fairs? Where can I network with professionals specifically in my future career field?

I am an advertising major at SJSU entering my 4th year and I want to start preparing for my life post-college. I want to get a job in the advertising industry. One the pieces of advice I hear a lot is "network with other people!" Where do I find these people? Also, I how do I find networking...

Angelina’s Avatar
Angelina Jul 10, 2017 3694 views

How much time do you have to make a first impression?

I know that first impressions matter, that they are extremely important. Does anyone know exactly how long you have to make a first impression?
Thank you!
#marketing-and-advertising #information-technology-and-services #financial-services #customer-service

monique’s Avatar
monique May 24, 2017 1505 views

How often do marketing communications professionals travel?

I would like to know If they travel alot #marketing #marketing-and-advertising #marketing-communications #marketing-strategy #bussiness #career-details

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah Apr 24, 2017 930 views

What does it take to get into the advertising industry?

I want to create ad campaigns! :) #marketing-and-advertising

eyshea’s Avatar
eyshea Apr 18, 2017 780 views

What are the best internships in Atlanta for someone who is looking into marketing?(i am in high school )

i would love to major in marketing #marketing #internships #marketing-and-advertising #social-media-marketing #marketing-communications #marketing-strategy #market-research

Brittany’s Avatar
Brittany Apr 12, 2017 877 views

How do you identify what product you could possibly sell in a local market?

According to a little homework I've done, reading online about what it takes to become an entrepreneur, you don't need to have a fresh, or ground-breaking idea to become a rich entrepreneur (Wal-Mart, Starbucks). I would like to do something that correlates with my passion for all things good...