Career Questions tagged Commercial Pilot

Ganapathi S.’s Avatar
Ganapathi S. Nov 18, 2017

What to take in engineering to become a pilot!??

I want to become a pilot and i dont know which subject to take in engineering can u suggest me??#aeronautics #pilot #commercial-pilot...

#engineering

Julie R.’s Avatar
Julie R. Nov 12, 2017

Can you have another job while being a Pilot?

I want to be a pilot, but I also am wondering if I should have a backup plan or a second job to cope with whatever happens just in case being a pilot isn't enough. How would I prepare for that? (I'm still in high school) #aviation #commercial-pilot...

#college-advice

Kevin D.’s Avatar
Kevin D. May 30, 2017

What college should I attend to be a commercial pilot and how can I improve on my career?

As a high school student, I been dreaming to be a commercial pilot and do not know what college to pick or any majors. I would like to work for Delta someday but do not know how. #commercial-pilot...

#career-details

Jack C.’s Avatar
Jack C. Apr 03, 2017

What electives should I take if I want to be a commercial pilot for a big company like Delta, AA, etc. somewhere in the future?

I am in 8th grade and I want to be a commercial pilot. My choice for electives are coming up and I want some advice from someone on which electives I should take. At the moment, I am in the level 1 (advanced) classes for both English and Algebra 1. I will be taking Geometry Honors next year as...

#aircraft-maintenance #airline-pilot #air-force #airplane #anyone #airplane-pilot #commercial-aviation #commercial-pilot

Ockeem L.’s Avatar
Ockeem L. Feb 23, 2017

Is the military a good place to start your career of becoming a pilot.

I have been presented with the chance of going but i wounder if its a good choice. #airline-industry #pilot #commercial-pilot...

#airplane

Kaylee  S.’s Avatar
Kaylee S. Feb 16, 2017

Are their any programs for wannabe pilots?

I'm looking to either shadow a pilot or intern, but I wanted to know if their were any programs for wannabe pilots for High School students that I could join. If not, where would I start to begin shadowing a pilot? #aviation #pilot #commercial-pilot #airplane...

#military-pilot

vishnu E.’s Avatar
vishnu E. Jun 23, 2016
dustin Y.’s Avatar
dustin Y. Jun 07, 2016

Where can I job shadow a airline pilot in Indiana?

I am a student in highschool who has hopes of becoming an airline pilot. I want to learn more about being a airline pilot. #airline-industry...

#commercial-pilot

Holly F.’s Avatar
Holly F. May 25, 2016

Which types of degrees for aviation/piloting are available?

Is it better to get an Associate or Bachelor's degree in aviation/piloting? #college #aviation #airline-industry #pilot #commercial-pilot...

#flight-instruction

Holly F.’s Avatar
Holly F. May 22, 2016
Holly F.’s Avatar
Holly F. May 22, 2016

What are my chances for getting a job at an airline if I go the civilain route/flight school?

I'm wanting to know if I would have a better chance in getting a job for an airline if I go the military route? #aviation #airline-industry #pilot #air-force...

#commercial-pilot

Holly F.’s Avatar
Holly F. May 19, 2016
André F.’s Avatar
André F. May 18, 2016

What is the best possible path to become a professional pilot?

I want to know if taking a college aviation course is much better than attending a flight school. And if not, if it would bebetter to attend college doing another course and learning to fly in flight schools. #college #aviation...

#commercial-pilot

Holly F.’s Avatar
Holly F. May 17, 2016

How outgoing do you have to be to be a pilot?

I can talk easily with anyone, but overall I'm not a social person. Will I need to be a super outgoing person or just have good communication skills in order to be a pilot? #aviation #pilot #commercial-pilot...

#flight-instruction

Holly F.’s Avatar
Holly F. May 17, 2016

What's the lowest and the highest annual income a professional pilot can earn?

I am thinking about becoming a commercial pilot and would like to know how much I may make if I do go into aviation. #aviation #airline-industry #pilot...

#commercial-pilot

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. May 04, 2016

Did you have to go to flight school, as well as college?

Well, I know that you have to go to a 4-year-college to become a pilot, but I was wondering if after you go to college, do you also attend flight school and for how long? #pilot #commercial-pilot #military-pilot #airplane-pilot...

#helicopter-pilot