Career Questions tagged Commercial Pilot

Avya T.’s Avatar
Avya T. May 11 83 views

Can you guide me to become a pilot in India

I want to become a pilot . My family & me are not having a complete guided idea in pilot course . Can you please guide me to become a pilot I'm currently in 10th class . I want to know want to do next to become a pilot in India . becomingpilot flying airplane...

commercial-pilot

maryam J.’s Avatar
maryam J. May 05 98 views

what are the steps to follow me for to become a commercial pilot

. I'm in 10 th standard .my sslc public exam is going well, only one exam is lefting .my amibition is to become a commercial-pilot ,so that i'm taking science in higher secondary school .BUT I DON'T KNOW after that what are the steps for me for to become a pilot commercial-pilot .I hope...

Mark B.’s Avatar
Mark B. Feb 01 146 views

What is your favorite airplane to fly?

I plan to start a professional pilot degree program as a pilot aviation commercial-pilot and my goal is to eventually fly for Southwest...

Beverly L.’s Avatar
Beverly L. Oct 29, 2020 146 views

Pilot Requirements

can a tourism graduate be a pilot? if not what are the courses that can be a pilot? pilot aviation...

commercial-pilot

Shannon M.’s Avatar
Shannon M. Aug 12, 2020 486 views

Is it possible to Job shadow a pilot while in 7th grade?

I really want to be a commercial pilot and I am 12, and it has always been a dream to become a pilot. I live in Johannesburg (close to OR Tambo International airport) and I really want to study aeronautics, aviation, and my favorite subject is Geography. pilot aviation student...

commercial-pilot airline-industry

Chelsea K.’s Avatar
Chelsea K. Aug 04, 2020 205 views
Chelsea K.’s Avatar
Chelsea K. Jul 30, 2020 195 views

How many years does it take to get to a commercial pilot?

I’m a high school student, I love the idea of seeing different places and I think I can to that through being a pilot I still have more to learn. Aviation...

commercial-pilot

Ganapathi S.’s Avatar
Ganapathi S. Nov 18, 2017 812 views

What to take in engineering to become a pilot!??

I want to become a pilot and i dont know which subject to take in engineering can u suggest me??aeronautics pilot commercial-pilot...

engineering

Julie R.’s Avatar
Julie R. Nov 12, 2017 732 views

Can you have another job while being a Pilot?

I want to be a pilot, but I also am wondering if I should have a backup plan or a second job to cope with whatever happens just in case being a pilot isn't enough. How would I prepare for that? (I'm still in high school) aviation commercial-pilot...

college-advice

Kevin D.’s Avatar
Kevin D. May 30, 2017 657 views

What college should I attend to be a commercial pilot and how can I improve on my career?

As a high school student, I been dreaming to be a commercial pilot and do not know what college to pick or any majors. I would like to work for Delta someday but do not know how. commercial-pilot...

career-details

Jack C.’s Avatar
Jack C. Apr 03, 2017 1853 views

What electives should I take if I want to be a commercial pilot for a big company like Delta, AA, etc. somewhere in the future?

I am in 8th grade and I want to be a commercial pilot. My choice for electives are coming up and I want some advice from someone on which electives I should take. At the moment, I am in the level 1 (advanced) classes for both English and Algebra 1. I will be taking Geometry Honors next year as...

commercial-pilot airline-pilot commercial-aviation airplane aircraft-maintenance air-force airplane-pilot anyone

Ockeem L.’s Avatar
Ockeem L. Feb 23, 2017 677 views

Is the military a good place to start your career of becoming a pilot.

I have been presented with the chance of going but i wounder if its a good choice. airline-industry pilot commercial-pilot...

airplane

Kaylee  S.’s Avatar
Kaylee S. Feb 16, 2017 721 views

Are their any programs for wannabe pilots?

I'm looking to either shadow a pilot or intern, but I wanted to know if their were any programs for wannabe pilots for High School students that I could join. If not, where would I start to begin shadowing a pilot? aviation pilot commercial-pilot airplane...

military-pilot

dustin Y.’s Avatar
dustin Y. Jun 07, 2016 958 views

Where can I job shadow a airline pilot in Indiana?

I am a student in highschool who has hopes of becoming an airline pilot. I want to learn more about being a airline pilot. airline-industry...

commercial-pilot

Holly F.’s Avatar
Holly F. May 25, 2016 1395 views

Which types of degrees for aviation/piloting are available?

Is it better to get an Associate or Bachelor's degree in aviation/piloting? college aviation airline-industry pilot commercial-pilot...

flight-instruction

Holly F.’s Avatar
Holly F. May 22, 2016 2268 views

What are my chances for getting a job at an airline if I go the civilain route/flight school?

I'm wanting to know if I would have a better chance in getting a job for an airline if I go the military route? aviation airline-industry pilot air-force...

commercial-pilot

André F.’s Avatar
André F. May 18, 2016 719 views

What is the best possible path to become a professional pilot?

I want to know if taking a college aviation course is much better than attending a flight school. And if not, if it would bebetter to attend college doing another course and learning to fly in flight schools. college aviation...

commercial-pilot

Holly F.’s Avatar
Holly F. May 17, 2016 897 views

How outgoing do you have to be to be a pilot?

I can talk easily with anyone, but overall I'm not a social person. Will I need to be a super outgoing person or just have good communication skills in order to be a pilot? aviation pilot commercial-pilot...

flight-instruction

Holly F.’s Avatar
Holly F. May 17, 2016 1775 views

What's the lowest and the highest annual income a professional pilot can earn?

I am thinking about becoming a commercial pilot and would like to know how much I may make if I do go into aviation. aviation airline-industry pilot...

commercial-pilot

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. May 04, 2016 1792 views

Did you have to go to flight school, as well as college?

Well, I know that you have to go to a 4-year-college to become a pilot, but I was wondering if after you go to college, do you also attend flight school and for how long? pilot commercial-pilot military-pilot airplane-pilot...

helicopter-pilot