Career Questions tagged Airplane Pilot

Ismaeel’s Avatar
Ismaeel Nov 20 98 views

How can I get a job or shadow.....?

Hello. How are you doing? I'm a high school student and the December break is coming up. My dream is to be a commercial pilot actually. I need help finding a holiday job or something similar, perhaps even shadowing a professional.
I hope you're having a great day.
Thanks.

Jack’s Avatar
Jack Apr 03, 2017 2357 views

What electives should I take if I want to be a commercial pilot for a big company like Delta, AA, etc. somewhere in the future?

I am in 8th grade and I want to be a commercial pilot. My choice for electives are coming up and I want some advice from someone on which electives I should take. At the moment, I am in the level 1 (advanced) classes for both English and Algebra 1. I will be taking Geometry Honors next year as...

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel May 18, 2016 663 views

What has your experience been like with regards to Crew Resource Management, training for CRM, as well as your overall perception of the other pilots you work with?

I am a junior level college student majoring in Aviation-Professional Flight. I am currently working on my commercial pilot certificate with a goal of getting to the airlines. I have learned a lot about human factors in a crew environment and I want to get a little more perspective of what the...

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew May 04, 2016 2020 views

Did you have to go to flight school, as well as college?

Well, I know that you have to go to a 4-year-college to become a pilot, but I was wondering if after you go to college, do you also attend flight school and for how long? #pilot #commercial-pilot #military-pilot #airplane-pilot #helicopter-pilot