4
Updated 98 views Translate

How can I get a job or shadow.....?

Hello. How are you doing? I'm a high school student and the December break is coming up. My dream is to be a commercial pilot actually. I need help finding a holiday job or something similar, perhaps even shadowing a professional.
I hope you're having a great day.
Thanks.

4

0

Katherine’s Answer

If you want to become a pilot, you should get in contact with airports in your area to see if they have part-time jobs available so you can gain experience in the flight industry. If there are small flight schools in your area, you can ask them if they have jobs open too. If you start working there, they might allow you to start taking flight lessons, which you will need to do to become a trained pilot.
Thank you comment icon Hello Kathrine. I appreciate your suggestion. I will try your method. Thank you 🙏 Ismaeel
0
0

Nagam’s Answer

Hi Ismaeel! If you have family or friends' parents you look up to, you should ask them if they would allow you to shadow them and you can offer your help with tasks they may have. That is the easiest way to get a quick job opportunity.
Thank you comment icon Hello. Thanks you so much! Ismaeel
0
0

Godwin Têkovi’s Answer

Hello Ismaeel! How are you doing? Yes, I think it is possible to get a quick job! The strategy will be to lean on your personal relations and connections. Friends and friends' connections can also help you get a quick job. But the best way to go about it is to take the initiative yourself. Try to identify which work you love doing and start approaching enterprises, which work in these domains. With your determination, your abnegation and a bit of chance, you will get one the quicker the better.
Thank you comment icon Hello sir. I'm fine thanks how are you? Great. Thank you for your feedback, really appreciate it! That's what i will do today> Ismaeel
0
0

Opeoluwa’s Answer

Sure it's December break when there would be lots of party planning everywhere, I am sure some folks will need extra hands to help make their home and event place look tidy.

If that's not cool, look more on the inside for your creativity and talents, one can create and sell one's intellectual work especially at this period.
Thank you comment icon Thank you so much for that bit of advice, I really appreciate it. Ismaeel
0