Career Questions tagged Job Shadowing

Mae O.’s Avatar
Mae O. Apr 20, 2018 721 views

How do I get to shadow a Biomedical Engineer

I was looking to find out how to shadow a biomedical engineer. I did my undergraduate in neuroscience and had the intention of going to graduate school for biomedical engineering. I was hoping to see what there work life was like before going. I've looked into societies like BMES, but no luck....

#engineering #biomedical-engineering #job-shadowing

Kanwarpreet G.’s Avatar
Kanwarpreet G. Oct 23, 2017 3829 views

Where and how can I job shadow a Mechanical Engineer?

I decided to do my Senior Project on Job Shadowing a Mechanical Engineering. I want to learn about the job and see how the lifestyle is. I also want to know if I really want to pursue these career. #mechanical-engineering #job-shadowing #engineering #mechanical-or-industrial-engineering...

#mechanical-engineer

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Aug 13, 2017 386 views

How do you ask an institution or professional for shadowing opportunities?

I am currently a college psychology student. There is a particular clinical institution that I would be interested in doing some shadowing at. My problem is that I'm not sure how to ask if shadowing opportunities are available when I have no prior relationship with the institution. My target...

#clinical-psychology #career-planning #job-shadowing #professional-development #psychology #networking #communication-skills #career-exploration #therapy

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 26, 2016 340 views

What are some ways to job shadow someone?

I know that at my age there are little to no volunteering opportunities or internships or the like in the field that I want to get a taste of. So I am wondering if there are any OB/GYNs who are available to job shadow or if someone knows how to ask someone if they would be willing to be...

#obstetrics #gynecology #job-shadowing #jobs