Career Questions tagged Compensation

Luke H.’s Avatar
Luke H. Mar 29, 2018

What does the average heavy equipment operator make an hour?

I am interested in being an operator and am very curious on what they make for living #construction #career #compensation...

#engineering

montessa E.’s Avatar
montessa E. Feb 24, 2017

What is the HRIS software program?

I am asking because I'm currently in school for an associate's degree in Human Resources. I have not come across this software program at all during my schooling. I'm wondering what it is, the functions of the software program, and are there any classes to take in order to use the program? I've...

#talent-management #talent-acquisition #computer-software #compensation #payroll #human-resources

Justin N.’s Avatar
Justin N. Mar 05, 2016

What is the pay for an experienced lawyer?

To become successful lawyer, about how much would I make annually? #law #lawyer...

#compensation

Anthony T.’s Avatar
Anthony T. Oct 01, 2014

How much money can I earn making video games?

I love games and gamers! I am thinking very seriously about getting into the video game industry and I am definitely going to go to college. I know it is really popular and competitive and I am going to work hard and look around for any opportunity. When I get out of college what kind of money...

#computer-games #gaming #game-design #compensation #money

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 07, 2014

How much does someone in Dental school make right out of college?

I am a junior in high school and I am interested in pursuing a career as a Pediatric dentist. #dentistry #dental-hygienist #family-dentistry #compensation...

#pediatric-dentistry

Dominique M.’s Avatar
Dominique M. Mar 26, 2014

Compensation for Nurse and Teachers

How much does a nurse make compared to a teacher? If the difference is huge by how much? #career #teaching #compensation...

#social-impact

Dominique M.’s Avatar
Dominique M. Mar 26, 2014

How to determine what career you should choose?

When determining what career to invest which should you focus more into the compensation of the job or the amount of hours you will have to fulfill? #career #compensation...

#requirements

SarahMiller ’s Avatar
SarahMiller . Nov 09, 2011

Which careers make the most money?

I want to know what job I should pursue to make the most money? #money...

#compensation

Nafoatti13NFTEBOSS .’s Avatar
Nafoatti13NFTEBOSS . Jan 19, 2012

What Specialization within medicine pays the most

I want a career within the medical field but i don't know which one to choose because i'm more interested in which one pays more. Like if you were to be a psychologist or surgeon or regular doctor which one will pay more? #medicine #healthcare #health #career-choice #career-paths...

#career-options #compensation

CareerVillage ’s Avatar
CareerVillage . Jan 06, 2012

How much money does a lawyer make?

I'm interested in law, but I'm wondering how much money lawyers make because I know I have to go to law school. I know there are different types of lawyers, but I'm interested in how much the different types of lawyers make. Thanks! #law #lawyer #money...

#compensation

Jared Chung’s Avatar
Jared C. Oct 10, 2011

What is the entry-level salary at a consulting company?

I'm interested in getting benchmarks on salaries for university graduates in the United States who are going to work at major consulting companies. Is there a big range? Are there any good recent studies? #consulting...

#compensation

Jared Chung’s Avatar
Jared C. Sep 27, 2011

What is the typical compensation range for a first-year investment banking analyst?

Please tell us what the common compensation range is, what the components of comp are, and how a student would decide if they're getting a reasonably attractive offer. Some common parameters that might be helpful: assume that the range is for a job straight from college based in New York city....

#investment-banking #compensation #finance