Career Questions tagged Pediatric Dentistry

Anna R.’s Avatar
Anna R. Apr 24, 2018 395 views

What steps should I take to get accepted into Dental School? Any good recommendations?

I am currently going to Hygiene School. However, my dream is to become a Pediatric Dentist. Due to lack monetary struggles, my first step was hygiene school. I plan to apply for Dental School but I don't know what steps to take, I heard it is very difficult for acceptance. Is that correct?...

teeth dentistry dds dental-school dentist pediatric-dentistry

Anna R.’s Avatar
Anna R. Apr 24, 2018 328 views

What are the steps to become a Dentist?

I am currently going to Hygiene School. However, my dream is to become a Pediatric Dentist. Due to lack monetary struggles, my first step was hygiene school. I plan to apply for Dental School but I don't know what steps to take. dentistry dds pediatric-dentistry teeth...

dental-school

Joy Z.’s Avatar
Joy Z. Jan 25, 2018 481 views

what should I study in college if I want to become an orthodontist?

I want to know the process of becoming an orthodontist. The studying would take a long time, but I want to know what major should I be in to get into that path. What college would best prepare me for this profession? dentist dentistry pediatric-dentistry college-major college...

university testing university-applications college-advice family-dentistry

Cierra D.’s Avatar
Cierra D. Mar 10, 2017 1321 views

To be a dental hygienist or a dentist?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I am trying to decide what classes to take. I'm trying to take as many classes as I can if I decide I want to go to a four year school instead of just a two. I'm from Iowa and my biggest decision maker is how much I would make? I've read all over and there are...

dentistry dental-hygienist family-dentistry pediatric-dentistry

Julie S.’s Avatar
Julie S. Mar 19, 2014 1347 views

I'm interested in a dentistry career, what tips do you have?

What tips would you provide to a student pursuing a career as a dental hygienist? dentist dental-hygienist family-dentistry...

pediatric-dentistry

Wilnide D.’s Avatar
Wilnide D. May 24, 2016 804 views
Rachel R.’s Avatar
Rachel R. May 04, 2016 760 views

How much school is required if I want to become a pediatric dentist?

I might want to become a pediatric dentist, but I'm unsure if it would take too many years of school and if it would be very flexible. dentistry children family-dentistry...

pediatric-dentistry

Marianan M.’s Avatar
Marianan M. Apr 13, 2016 1995 views

how long will I have to be in school to become a pediatric dentist?

I'm asking this because I want to become a pediatric dentist, I really want to work with kids and teeth....

pediatric-dentistry

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 09, 2014 2379 views

What are the different Fields of Dentistry?

I want to be a dentist and I think I want to be a pediatric dentist, but I want to make sure I know all the other types. career-paths dentistry dentist dental-hygienist dental...

pediatric-dentistry

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 08, 2014 963 views

What are the steps in becoming a pediatric dentist?

I am a junior in high school and I want to know what are the steps for becoming a pediatric dentist. dentistry dental family-dentistry pediatric-dentistry...

steps

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 08, 2014 1026 views

How does a day look like for a dentist?

I am a junior in high school and I want to be a dentist, so I want to know how my day will look like if I really do become a dentist. dentistry dentist dental-hygienist family-dentistry...

pediatric-dentistry

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 07, 2014 1428 views

How much does someone in Dental school make right out of college?

I am a junior in high school and I am interested in pursuing a career as a Pediatric dentist. dentistry dental-hygienist family-dentistry compensation...

pediatric-dentistry