Career Questions tagged Pediatric Dentistry

Anna R.’s Avatar
Anna R. Apr 24, 2018 253 views

What steps should I take to get accepted into Dental School? Any good recommendations?

I am currently going to Hygiene School. However, my dream is to become a Pediatric Dentist. Due to lack monetary struggles, my first step was hygiene school. I plan to apply for Dental School but I don't know what steps to take, I heard it is very difficult for acceptance. Is that correct?...

#dentist #teeth #dentistry #dental-school #dds #pediatric-dentistry

Anna R.’s Avatar
Anna R. Apr 24, 2018 194 views

What are the steps to become a Dentist?

I am currently going to Hygiene School. However, my dream is to become a Pediatric Dentist. Due to lack monetary struggles, my first step was hygiene school. I plan to apply for Dental School but I don't know what steps to take. #dentistry #dds #pediatric-dentistry #teeth...

#dental-school

Joy Z.’s Avatar
Joy Z. Jan 25, 2018 273 views

what should I study in college if I want to become an orthodontist?

I want to know the process of becoming an orthodontist. The studying would take a long time, but I want to know what major should I be in to get into that path. What college would best prepare me for this profession? #dentist #dentistry #pediatric-dentistry #college-major #college...

#family-dentistry #testing #university #college-advice #university-applications

Cierra D.’s Avatar
Cierra D. Mar 10, 2017 873 views

To be a dental hygienist or a dentist?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I am trying to decide what classes to take. I'm trying to take as many classes as I can if I decide I want to go to a four year school instead of just a two. I'm from Iowa and my biggest decision maker is how much I would make? I've read all over and there are...

#family-dentistry #dentistry #pediatric-dentistry #dental-hygienist

jayaprasad yadav K.’s Avatar
jayaprasad yadav K. May 07, 2016 1135 views
Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Aug 20, 2016 706 views
Julie S.’s Avatar
Julie S. Mar 19, 2014 1135 views

I'm interested in a dentistry career, what tips do you have?

What tips would you provide to a student pursuing a career as a dental hygienist? #dentist #dental-hygienist #family-dentistry...

#pediatric-dentistry

Wilnide D.’s Avatar
Wilnide D. May 24, 2016 616 views

Is it difficult for people who want to pursue a career in the dental field to find a job ?

I am asking because I am very interested in becoming in orthodontist. #dentistry #dental #family-dentistry...

#pediatric-dentistry

Rachel R.’s Avatar
Rachel R. May 04, 2016 586 views

How much school is required if I want to become a pediatric dentist?

I might want to become a pediatric dentist, but I'm unsure if it would take too many years of school and if it would be very flexible. #dentistry #children #family-dentistry...

#pediatric-dentistry

Marianan M.’s Avatar
Marianan M. Apr 13, 2016 889 views

how long will I have to be in school to become a pediatric dentist?

I'm asking this because I want to become a pediatric dentist, I really want to work with kids and teeth....

#pediatric-dentistry

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 09, 2014 1695 views

What are the different Fields of Dentistry?

I want to be a dentist and I think I want to be a pediatric dentist, but I want to make sure I know all the other types. #career-paths #dentistry #dentist #dental-hygienist #dental...

#pediatric-dentistry

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 08, 2014 814 views

What are the steps in becoming a pediatric dentist?

I am a junior in high school and I want to know what are the steps for becoming a pediatric dentist. #dentistry #dental #family-dentistry #pediatric-dentistry...

#steps

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 08, 2014 871 views

How does a day look like for a dentist?

I am a junior in high school and I want to be a dentist, so I want to know how my day will look like if I really do become a dentist. #dentistry #dentist #dental-hygienist #family-dentistry...

#pediatric-dentistry

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 07, 2014 1234 views

How much does someone in Dental school make right out of college?

I am a junior in high school and I am interested in pursuing a career as a Pediatric dentist. #dentistry #dental-hygienist #family-dentistry #compensation...

#pediatric-dentistry