Career Questions tagged Family Dentistry

Mimi A.’s Avatar
Mimi A. Jan 25 72 views
Gabriel M.’s Avatar
Gabriel M. Dec 13, 2017 409 views

What steps are necessary to become an anesthesiologist?

I don’t come from a family of money or a family in the medical career. Honestly I don’t want to become an anesthesiologist for the interest but I have learned that anything I focus towards I grow to love that subject and a job like anesthesiology is something not many people will do, but I will...

#family-dentistry #hospital-and-health-care #anesthesiology #medical-practice #medicine #healthcare

Joy Z.’s Avatar
Joy Z. Jan 25, 2018 374 views

what should I study in college if I want to become an orthodontist?

I want to know the process of becoming an orthodontist. The studying would take a long time, but I want to know what major should I be in to get into that path. What college would best prepare me for this profession? #dentist #dentistry #pediatric-dentistry #college-major #college...

#family-dentistry #testing #college-advice #university-applications #university

Averion G.’s Avatar
Averion G. Aug 31, 2017 374 views

Are you more hands on while trying to become a dentist ?

I am asking this question because I am more of a hands on learner and I wanted to learn more about this field. #dentistry #family-dentistry...

#dentist

Cierra D.’s Avatar
Cierra D. Mar 10, 2017 1023 views

To be a dental hygienist or a dentist?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I am trying to decide what classes to take. I'm trying to take as many classes as I can if I decide I want to go to a four year school instead of just a two. I'm from Iowa and my biggest decision maker is how much I would make? I've read all over and there are...

#dental-hygienist #family-dentistry #dentistry #pediatric-dentistry

Nancy H.’s Avatar
Nancy H. Oct 05, 2016 766 views

Curious about Dental Hygiene and Dentistry.

I am a senior in high school and I'm close to applying to schools. But I want to become a dentist in the long run. but as of now that isn't until i finish my pre reqs to get into a dental school. So what I'm hoping for is that, wouldn't it be better if i went in for a dental hygiene major/...

#family-dentistry #dentist #cosmetic-dentistry #dental-hygienist #medicine #dental-practice #dental #dentistry

Julie S.’s Avatar
Julie S. Mar 19, 2014 1246 views

I'm interested in a dentistry career, what tips do you have?

What tips would you provide to a student pursuing a career as a dental hygienist? #dentist #dental-hygienist #family-dentistry...

#pediatric-dentistry

Wilnide D.’s Avatar
Wilnide D. May 24, 2016 717 views
Rachel R.’s Avatar
Rachel R. May 23, 2016 4428 views

Do you reccommend attending a community college then tranfering to a university to get your specific dental training? or start off at that university?

My financial situation isn't the best, so anyway I can save money I will do. Also, if I'm getting the same education at a community college, then why can't I go there instead? #dental #family-dentistry...

#dental-hygiene

Jennifer A.’s Avatar
Jennifer A. May 18, 2016 1619 views

Another question for dentists: would you say that it is an absolute MUST for one to be an extrovert in order to be a dentist?

Hello! My name is Jennifer, and I am a pre-dental student at Virginia Commonwealth University. I was wondering if any dentists out there would say that it is an absolute MUST for one to be an extrovert in order to be a dentist. A little bit about myself... For the majority of my life, I have...

#family-dentistry #dental-practice #dentist #dental #cosmetic-dentistry #dentistry

Rachel R.’s Avatar
Rachel R. May 04, 2016 650 views

How much school is required if I want to become a pediatric dentist?

I might want to become a pediatric dentist, but I'm unsure if it would take too many years of school and if it would be very flexible. #dentistry #children #family-dentistry...

#pediatric-dentistry

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 08, 2014 899 views

What are the steps in becoming a pediatric dentist?

I am a junior in high school and I want to know what are the steps for becoming a pediatric dentist. #dentistry #dental #family-dentistry #pediatric-dentistry...

#steps

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 08, 2014 943 views

How does a day look like for a dentist?

I am a junior in high school and I want to be a dentist, so I want to know how my day will look like if I really do become a dentist. #dentistry #dentist #dental-hygienist #family-dentistry...

#pediatric-dentistry

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 07, 2014 1330 views

How much does someone in Dental school make right out of college?

I am a junior in high school and I am interested in pursuing a career as a Pediatric dentist. #dentistry #dental-hygienist #family-dentistry #compensation...

#pediatric-dentistry

Julie S.’s Avatar
Julie S. Mar 19, 2014 887 views

dental hygienist

What's it like to be a dental hygienist? #dentistry #dental...

#family-dentistry