Career Questions tagged Dental Hygiene

Zacquran’s Avatar
Zacquran May 26 121 views

What are some helpful tips or advice you can give to someone that wants to learn the trade of being an Dental Assistant?

I'm interested in dental assistant or dental hygiene

Ayanna’s Avatar
Ayanna May 17, 2021 591 views

As a dental hygienist what do you like most about your job?

#dental-hygienist #dentist #dental #dental-hygiene #dentistry

Ayanna’s Avatar
Ayanna May 17, 2021 352 views

What’s the first step into becoming a Dental hygienist?

#dental #dental-hygienist #dentistry #dentist #dental-hygiene

jocelyn’s Avatar
jocelyn Apr 16, 2021 287 views

what are the things you need to do/complete to be a dental hygienist.

I am a junior i high school and i am interested in being a dental hygienist. #dental-hygienist #dental #dentistry #dental-hygiene #dentist #career
#steps

Danell’s Avatar
Danell Mar 17, 2021 496 views

What are some jobs in the dental field that do not require an extreme amount of schooling?

I was looking into dental hygiene, but i’m afraid my parents are going to be disappointed because they want me to look for a job that earns more money. #dental-hygienist #dental #dentistry #dental-hygiene #dentist

Rose’s Avatar
Rose Feb 25, 2021 479 views

What are the recommended majors to get into dental school?

#dental #dentist #dental-hygienist #dental-hygiene #dentistry

Lydia’s Avatar
Lydia Oct 27, 2020 452 views

What is Something Unexpected in Being a Dental-Hygienist

I've read a lot about being a dental hygienist, and a lot of the same things pop up like cleaning teeth and educating patients how how to avoid oral diseases, but what is something about your job that doesn't get in the spotlight too much. Not necessarily a good or bad thing, just something...

hailey’s Avatar
hailey Sep 29, 2020 223 views

What are the requirements to be a dental assistant?

#teeth #toothfairy #dentist #dental-hygiene

Ryen’s Avatar
Ryen Sep 08, 2020 940 views

do you have to major in dental hygiene to be a dental hygienist?

I know that you can major in dental hygiene but is there another major you can get a degree in before going into the dental hygiene program? #dental #dental-hygienist #dental-hygiene

Paola’s Avatar
Paola Jul 23, 2020 313 views

Dental nurse which is the most recommend academy to study?

#dental #dentistry #dentist #dental-hygienist #dental-hygiene #july

Trisha’s Avatar
Trisha Apr 21, 2018 588 views

Relocating Future Dental Hygienist... NC to MA or RI

I am currently in Dental Hygiene school in North Carolina. I am about to start my second year of the program, and will graduate in 2019. When I graduate, I plan to move to either Massachusetts or Rhode Island (somewhere close to the state lines). North Carolina is one of the stricter states,...

Robyn ’s Avatar
Robyn Aug 31, 2017 667 views

What is the typical day like in the career of being a dentist?

I want to become a dentist because i like being involved in things that require you to be hands on. I also know there are different types of dentists and i want to know how you came to the conclusion of which one you wanted to be. #dentistry #dental-hygiene #dental-assistant #cosmetic-dentistry

Julia’s Avatar
Julia Apr 07, 2017 2592 views

What majors should I go into to become a dental hygienist.?

I'm a junior in high school and I am interested in becoming a Dental Hygienist. I have a 3.2 GPA. I am not interested at all in going to community college because I want a bachelors degree. What colleges are there in the United States that would prepare me to go into this field and what majors...

De'Asia ’s Avatar
De'Asia Feb 13, 2017 591 views

What is the highest paying job for a dental hygienist

How much money do they receive for their position #dentistry #dental-hygienist #dental-hygiene

Makaila’s Avatar
Makaila Oct 27, 2016 667 views

Do I have to take Pre-dental course requirements before I take dental hygiene course requirements ?

Hi I am a freshman in college and currently signing up for my spring classes online and I was a little curious and confused by pre-dental and dental hygiene. #dental-hygienist #dental-hygiene #dental-practice

Cheska’s Avatar
Cheska Oct 25, 2016 2209 views

Should I go for Physician Assistant or to be a Dental Hygienist

I am going for a bachelors degree but I am debating on which one to take. What do you think would be the best choice to a successful future? My heart is leaning more towards Dental Hygienist, however, in the state I currently live in, they do not have enough clinics for dental hygienist so the...

kacey’s Avatar
kacey Oct 23, 2016 2393 views

To become a Dentist, would a major in biochemistry be the best fit?

I'm an incoming college freshman in 2017 and was wondering what major would work best for my field of study. #dentistry #dentist #dental-hygienist #dental #dental-hygiene #dental-practice #dental-assistant

Lili ’s Avatar
Lili Oct 01, 2016 886 views

How to become a dental hygienist?

I want to be a dental hygienist and I need to take certain courses before i start with the career, so can I just take those certain course only and finish them and then start with my career or do i have to take other classes? I have already graduated high school. I'm very confused. #college...

Dana’s Avatar
Dana Aug 22, 2016 1039 views

Dental Hygiene?

I really want to be a dental hygienist. But I want to go to a 4 year college as I feel like that is the best option for me. Most schools in my state do not have Dental Hygiene as a B.S, only an A.S. Is there an equivalent major I can pursue (like BioChem) and then go for a year or 2 long...

Karan’s Avatar
Karan Aug 13, 2016 649 views

Could you please tell me how many years would it take to become a dentist,jumping from a dentist hygienist profession.any realted suggestions please.

I want to be one of the kind. #dentistry #dentist #dental-hygienist #dental #dental-hygiene #dds

Ingrid’s Avatar
Ingrid May 25, 2016 944 views

How many years do I have to study in order to become a dentist hygienist?

My name is Ingrid and I am senior at Southwest Miami Senior High. I have always love science and writing since middle school years. The reason why I am asking this question is because I am planning to study to become a dentist hygienist and it is best to ask instead of not knowing anything so I...

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel May 23, 2016 6330 views

Do you reccommend attending a community college then tranfering to a university to get your specific dental training? or start off at that university?

My financial situation isn't the best, so anyway I can save money I will do. Also, if I'm getting the same education at a community college, then why can't I go there instead? #dental #family-dentistry #dental-hygiene

Morgan’s Avatar
Morgan May 09, 2016 1074 views

Would a degree in Dentay Hygiene give me a good foundation to continue on to Dental School?

I will be starting college in the fall of 2016. I decided on pursuing a major in dental hygiene with hopes to later go on to dental school. I know most of the dentists I have talked to said that they majored in biology or pre-dentistry before dental school. However, I did not want to major in...