Career Questions tagged Orthodontist

Dalton D.’s Avatar
Dalton D. Oct 08 105 views

What is a day in a life of an orthodontist or an assistant like?

I was born in Georgia. I got to Cane Bay High school. When I grow up, I want to become something like an orthodontist. I want to learn about their life and understand what they have to do. college-major college orthodontist ortho orthodontics...

dentistry

Kylie B.’s Avatar
Kylie B. Sep 10 115 views

How long do you have to go to school?

I have a general knowledge of what orthodontics is but I'd like to gain more information. Orthodontist...

college

Mimi A.’s Avatar
Mimi A. Jan 25 273 views
Hala R.’s Avatar
Hala R. Nov 16, 2020 135 views

I want to be an orthodontist, do I have to relate any classes to dentistry during my 4 years of college?

I know I would have to major in a science such as biology or chemistry, but is that it? I guess what I'm trying to say is, I can go from not learning anything about teeth in 4 years, to dental school for another 4 years? dentistry college orthodontist confusedstudent...

helpwouldbenice

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15, 2020 326 views

How many patients do you have a day?

I like to keep myself busy but not too busy where I hate my job now. I have a career I want but I also want to learn about different types of careers. all careers finding career career career-path career-choice orthodontist dental hygienist doctor surgeon job pediatrician eye...

counselor healthcare medicine any therapist

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15, 2020 201 views

Do you need to be really good in science to become an orthodontist?

I'm a Junior in high school. I want to know if I have to be really smart in science because I don't want to get to college or university and lose money for something I know I'm not really good at. I want to find the best match for me. college-majors university dental dental-hygienist...

teeth orthodontist college dentistry dentist

Breanna E.’s Avatar
Breanna E. Apr 12, 2018 445 views

What is the best school to attend to pursue orthodontics ?

This is a important question because this is the occupation I want in the orthodontist orthodontics teeth college college-applications...

rankings