Career Questions tagged Orthodontist

Mimi A.’s Avatar
Mimi A. Jan 25 113 views
Hala R.’s Avatar
Hala R. Nov 16, 2020 78 views

I want to be an orthodontist, do I have to relate any classes to dentistry during my 4 years of college?

I know I would have to major in a science such as biology or chemistry, but is that it? I guess what I'm trying to say is, I can go from not learning anything about teeth in 4 years, to dental school for another 4 years? #dentistry #college #orthodontist #confusedstudent...

#helpwouldbenice

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15, 2020 215 views

How many patients do you have a day?

I like to keep myself busy but not too busy where I hate my job now. I have a career I want but I also want to learn about different types of careers. #all careers #finding career #career #career-path #career-choice #orthodontist #dental hygienist #doctor #surgeon #job #pediatrician #eye...

#healthcare #any #therapist #counselor #medicine

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15, 2020 130 views

Do you need to be really good in science to become an orthodontist?

I'm a Junior in high school. I want to know if I have to be really smart in science because I don't want to get to college or university and lose money for something I know I'm not really good at. I want to find the best match for me. #college-majors #university #dental #dental-hygienist...

#dentistry #orthodontist #dentist #teeth #college

Breanna E.’s Avatar
Breanna E. Apr 12, 2018 360 views

What is the best school to attend to pursue orthodontics ?

This is a important question because this is the occupation I want in the #orthodontist #orthodontics #teeth #college #college-applications...

#rankings

Athalia O.’s Avatar
Athalia O. Sep 21, 2018 299 views

How long would it take for me to become an Orthodontist, and where to I begin?

My name is Athalia, and i have just began my 10th grade year. In school, I am very interested in science/biology. My hobbies are softball, writing and reading. A topic that I'm passionate about is science/biology because it has to d o with the study of human life. I hope to become an...

#science #biology #orthodontist #medical-school #teeth #doctor #medicine

Naomi A.’s Avatar
Naomi A. Aug 21, 2018 292 views