Career Questions tagged Orthodontist

Hala R.’s Avatar
Hala R. Nov 16, 2020 58 views

I want to be an orthodontist, do I have to relate any classes to dentistry during my 4 years of college?

I know I would have to major in a science such as biology or chemistry, but is that it? I guess what I'm trying to say is, I can go from not learning anything about teeth in 4 years, to dental school for another 4 years? #dentistry #college #orthodontist #confusedstudent...

#helpwouldbenice

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15, 2020 170 views

How many patients do you have a day?

I like to keep myself busy but not too busy where I hate my job now. I have a career I want but I also want to learn about different types of careers. #all careers #finding career #career #career-path #career-choice #orthodontist #dental hygienist #doctor #surgeon #job #pediatrician #eye...

#therapist #counselor #healthcare #medicine #any

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15, 2020 104 views

Do you need to be really good in science to become an orthodontist?

I'm a Junior in high school. I want to know if I have to be really smart in science because I don't want to get to college or university and lose money for something I know I'm not really good at. I want to find the best match for me. #college-majors #university #dental #dental-hygienist...

#college #dentistry #orthodontist #teeth #dentist

Breanna E.’s Avatar
Breanna E. Apr 12, 2018 334 views

What is the best school to attend to pursue orthodontics ?

This is a important question because this is the occupation I want in the #orthodontist #orthodontics #teeth #college #college-applications...

#rankings

Alejandra C.’s Avatar
Alejandra C. May 03, 2019 168 views
Athalia O.’s Avatar
Athalia O. Sep 21, 2018 282 views

How long would it take for me to become an Orthodontist, and where to I begin?

My name is Athalia, and i have just began my 10th grade year. In school, I am very interested in science/biology. My hobbies are softball, writing and reading. A topic that I'm passionate about is science/biology because it has to d o with the study of human life. I hope to become an...

#medical-school #biology #orthodontist #science #medicine #doctor #teeth

Jayda A.’s Avatar
Jayda A. Sep 05, 2018 196 views
Naomi A.’s Avatar
Naomi A. Aug 21, 2018 272 views
Denia P.’s Avatar
Denia P. Apr 12, 2018 223 views

I am on the 12th grade and I should expect when working in a clinic as an orthodontist?

I plan on going to the medical field this one in particular and I don’t have any experience on it. I am a friendly person, I enjoy talking and listening to people, reading etc . #orthodontist #experience #clinic #doctor #medicine...

#orthodontics