Career Questions tagged Orthodontist

Breanna E.’s Avatar
Breanna E. Apr 12, 2018 199 views

What is the best school to attend to pursue orthodontics ?

This is a important question because this is the occupation I want in the #orthodontist #orthodontics #teeth #college #college-applications...

#rankings

Athalia O.’s Avatar
Athalia O. Sep 21, 2018 154 views

How long would it take for me to become an Orthodontist, and where to I begin?

My name is Athalia, and i have just began my 10th grade year. In school, I am very interested in science/biology. My hobbies are softball, writing and reading. A topic that I'm passionate about is science/biology because it has to d o with the study of human life. I hope to become an...

#orthodontist #doctor #medical-school #science #biology #teeth #medicine

Jayda A.’s Avatar
Jayda A. Sep 05, 2018 118 views
Naomi A.’s Avatar
Naomi A. Aug 21, 2018 151 views
Denia P.’s Avatar
Denia P. Apr 12, 2018 146 views

I am on the 12th grade and I should expect when working in a clinic as an orthodontist?

I plan on going to the medical field this one in particular and I don’t have any experience on it. I am a friendly person, I enjoy talking and listening to people, reading etc . #orthodontist #experience #clinic #doctor #medicine...

#orthodontics

Angela A.’s Avatar
Angela A. May 25, 2018 228 views

What can I do now that I am in college to get ahead in the medical field?

I am thinking about studying medicine. I am really interested in being a physician or an orthodontist. I would like to know of any programs online or available in person to get more knowledge of the field. I want to be sure of what I want to study before I start college. #doctor #field...

#physician #medical-field #college #orthodontist #medicine

Yura P.’s Avatar
Yura P. May 02, 2018 265 views

Is it possible to become an Athletic Trainer and a Physical Therapist?

My goal is to be a professional in sports medicine field. I came from another country to learn sports medicine as I want to become an Athletic Trainer. I know it is pretty hard since I am a second language learner, however I am also interested in nutrition, physical therapy, and...

#physical-therapy #physical-therapist #athletictraining #college-major #orthodontist #athletic-trainer #orthopedics #sports-medicine #kinesiology

Jessie D.’s Avatar
Jessie D. Jan 10, 2018 225 views

How is process of going through medical school and taking the MCAT?

I am currently a junior in high school and I am curious about the process of becoming a professional like an orthodontist, dentist, pediatrician, or a family and general practitioner. Since I am aware that earning a (grad/undergrad) degree is not something to underestimate, I want to know what...

#graduate-school #healthcare #mcat #medical-school #dentistry #pediatrics #orthodontist #doctorate-degree #hospital-and-health-care #general-practitioner #medicine

Rae M.’s Avatar
Rae M. Jan 10, 2018 207 views

What is the best major for someone who wants to be an orthodontist?

I am a junior in high school and am looking into majors. I already know that I want to become an orthodontist, but I am not sure if I should choose a STEM major with a Humanities/Social Science minor or a Humanities/Social Science major and a STEM major? Also, what are good combinations of...

#orthodontist #college-minor #dentistry #college-major #choosing-a-major

Lindsey W.’s Avatar
Lindsey W. Apr 09, 2018 202 views
Gracey C.’s Avatar
Gracey C. Apr 05, 2018 169 views
Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Feb 19, 2018 227 views
Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Feb 19, 2018 244 views

Do you recommend getting a degree in an international school?

I'm asking because I'm wondering if the U.S. would recognize the degree when I come back. For example, if I went to dental school in Spain would I be able to work as a dentist here? #international #international-affairs #study-abroad #overseas-study #dental-school #dentistry #dentist...

#college-admissions #career #college-selection #higher-education #university #college #orthodontist #college-advice #college-bound

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Feb 19, 2018 228 views