Career Questions tagged Orthodontist

Breanna E.’s Avatar
Breanna E. Apr 12, 2018

What is the best school to attend to pursue orthodontics ?

This is a important question because this is the occupation I want in the #orthodontist #orthodontics #teeth #college #college-applications...

#rankings

Athalia O.’s Avatar
Athalia O. Sep 21, 2018

How long would it take for me to become an Orthodontist, and where to I begin?

My name is Athalia, and i have just began my 10th grade year. In school, I am very interested in science/biology. My hobbies are softball, writing and reading. A topic that I'm passionate about is science/biology because it has to d o with the study of human life. I hope to become an...

#doctor #medicine #biology #orthodontist #medical-school #teeth #science

Jayda A.’s Avatar
Jayda A. Sep 05, 2018
Naomi A.’s Avatar
Naomi A. Aug 21, 2018
Denia P.’s Avatar
Denia P. Apr 12, 2018

I am on the 12th grade and I should expect when working in a clinic as an orthodontist?

I plan on going to the medical field this one in particular and I don’t have any experience on it. I am a friendly person, I enjoy talking and listening to people, reading etc . #orthodontist #experience #clinic #doctor #medicine...

#orthodontics

Angela A.’s Avatar
Angela A. May 25, 2018

What can I do now that I am in college to get ahead in the medical field?

I am thinking about studying medicine. I am really interested in being a physician or an orthodontist. I would like to know of any programs online or available in person to get more knowledge of the field. I want to be sure of what I want to study before I start college. #doctor #field...

#college #medical-field #medicine #orthodontist #physician

Yura P.’s Avatar
Yura P. May 02, 2018

Is it possible to become an Athletic Trainer and a Physical Therapist?

My goal is to be a professional in sports medicine field. I came from another country to learn sports medicine as I want to become an Athletic Trainer. I know it is pretty hard since I am a second language learner, however I am also interested in nutrition, physical therapy, and...

#college-major #sports-medicine #orthopedics #kinesiology #athletic-trainer #athletictraining #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #orthodontist

Jessie D.’s Avatar
Jessie D. Jan 10, 2018

How is process of going through medical school and taking the MCAT?

I am currently a junior in high school and I am curious about the process of becoming a professional like an orthodontist, dentist, pediatrician, or a family and general practitioner. Since I am aware that earning a (grad/undergrad) degree is not something to underestimate, I want to know what...

#hospital-and-health-care #mcat #healthcare #doctorate-degree #graduate-school #medical-school #general-practitioner #pediatrics #medicine #dentistry #orthodontist

Rae M.’s Avatar
Rae M. Jan 10, 2018

What is the best major for someone who wants to be an orthodontist?

I am a junior in high school and am looking into majors. I already know that I want to become an orthodontist, but I am not sure if I should choose a STEM major with a Humanities/Social Science minor or a Humanities/Social Science major and a STEM major? Also, what are good combinations of...

#college-major #dentistry #college-minor #orthodontist #choosing-a-major

Lindsey W.’s Avatar
Lindsey W. Apr 09, 2018
Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Feb 19, 2018

Do you recommend getting a degree in an international school?

I'm asking because I'm wondering if the U.S. would recognize the degree when I come back. For example, if I went to dental school in Spain would I be able to work as a dentist here? #international #international-affairs #study-abroad #overseas-study #dental-school #dentistry #dentist...

#college-bound #college #career #university #college-advice #higher-education #college-selection #college-admissions #orthodontist

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Feb 19, 2018
Alexah R.’s Avatar
Alexah R. Oct 08, 2017

If I am wanting to start my own orthodontic practice what is my best route to get there?

I am extremely interested in the study of orthodontics and when I become older I am wanting to create my own practice. #orthodontist #orthodontics-practice #orthodontics #career-plan #business-development...

Imani Q.’s Avatar
Imani Q. Sep 01, 2017

What are the things I have to do in order to become an orthodontist?

I want to be an orthodontist but I not completely sure what I do after I graduate with a bachelors degree in biology #dental #orthodontist #orthodontics #orthod...

#academic-advising