Career Questions tagged Field

Thi D.’s Avatar
Thi D. Jan 21, 2018

What is the best field of study in the medical field?

I am wanting to be in the medical field and I was wondering what is the best field of study to get into. What does the world need the most in the future and what can I do to improve the future of society? #society #medicine #field #future #doctor...

#healthcare

Armando H.’s Avatar
Armando H. Aug 31, 2018

How did you find your passion/major?

Many students, like myself, go to college and wonder "is this really the right major for me?". One terrible fact is (if you are already in college) the longer you take to find what you actually want to major in, the more it costs to change it. So I would like to know, how did you find what...

#majors #field #psychology #college #major

Vanissa L.’s Avatar
Vanissa L. Aug 26, 2018

What can I start doing right now?

What kind of job could I start looking for, without having a bachelors degree but trying to get into the field of Occupation therapy. #jobs...

#field

Destiny W.’s Avatar
Destiny W. Aug 14, 2018

What’s the best major to pursue in order to become a neurosurgeon

I have little guidance from family members due to their lack of knowledge about college, therefore I’d like to have a better idea of what I’m getting into. I’ve narrowed down the choices to cellular and molecular biology and biomedical sciences. Are either of these two good choices or no? If...

#majors #field #surgery #neuroscience #neurosurgeon #medicine #doctor

Owen P.’s Avatar
Owen P. Aug 06, 2018

What Are Some Jobs In The Field of Marine Biology?

Marine Biology has always fascinated and captivated me. What are some jobs that are applicable to my interests? I would love to do field work most of all, but I know it is a competitive field. If there are any Marine Biologists out there I would love to hear what you have to say! #marinebio...

#field #ocean #oceanography #career #degree

Jacqueline U.’s Avatar
Jacqueline U. Jul 03, 2018

What should I know for an internship?

I asked a similar question about what should I know for shadowing, and, well, this is very similar. Do I need to have extensive knowledge of the field that I internship for, or should I treat it as a learning experience where I go in with familiarity of the field, but still have many questions?...

#internships #field #opnion #medicine #doctor

Angela A.’s Avatar
Angela A. May 25, 2018

What can I do now that I am in college to get ahead in the medical field?

I am thinking about studying medicine. I am really interested in being a physician or an orthodontist. I would like to know of any programs online or available in person to get more knowledge of the field. I want to be sure of what I want to study before I start college. #doctor #field...

#college #medicine #orthodontist #medical-field #physician

Ashley M.’s Avatar
Ashley M. May 22, 2018

What is the most interesting field in early childhood education?

I want to major in early childhood education and I was wondering what the most interesting thing to do is in this field? #college #major #majors #field...

#education

Ashlie S.’s Avatar
Ashlie S. May 22, 2018

When searching for a job in this career field, what helped when you were searching for a job to fit what you've wanted to do after college?

I have been very interested in science since I was very little. The one thing I've always wanted to do was become a wildlife field biologist and have wanted to do this since I was 7. The only problem is, there are so many jobs out there but I don't know which one would be the type for me. Even...

#science #field #career

James D.’s Avatar
James D. Aug 21, 2016

Sports Medicine or Sports Reporting Possible

I am a senior in high school and want to do something with sports. I have been in sports since I was 4. I have done karate, baseball, flag football and in the last 4 years have become serious about running. I ran all year at the high school level. I also may want to become a police officer but...

#field #in #sports-agent #sport #sports-marketing #sports-journalism #athletics #sports-medicine #sports #sports-media #or

Chyna G.’s Avatar
Chyna G. May 18, 2016

How challenging is it to reach your full potential in the medical field? Is it difficult to get tons of experience before you receive your degree?

I'm interested in becoming an anesthesiologist after college and these are some questions of my concern. #doctor #medical #field #medicine #science #hospital-and-health-care...

#career

Chyna G.’s Avatar
Chyna G. May 18, 2016

How common is it to find a job as an anesthesiologist?

I would love to hear someone perspective on this field because I would love to one day become an anesthesiologist! #doctor #medical #anesthesiologist #field #hospital-and-health-care #science #medical...

#medicine

Allyson F.’s Avatar
Allyson F. May 11, 2016

Would a BS degree in Environmental Engineering help me with my career goal to be a Director of a Water Treatment Plant?

I am currently enrolled in the Water Technology Program at my high school and hope to graduate high school with my General AA from the community college as well as my class C water operator's license. I am trying to decide on my university and major for after I grudate. #in #field #water...

#career-counseling #science #college #environment #career #engineering

Kyle Y.’s Avatar
Kyle Y. Nov 09, 2016

What was your undergraduate major, and why did you choose it?

I ask this question because not everyone gets a job in their field of study. This question is for those who do not know what they want to study, and are looking for someone who was in a similar situation. A lot of people don't know what to study when they get to college, so did your major play...

#field #mba #college #job #major #minor

Sydney H.’s Avatar
Sydney H. Oct 22, 2016

Did you have trouble picking a certain area to start studing as a major and if so what was the deciding factor for you?

Im very indecisive and would like to hear others opinions. #health...

#field

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Aug 31, 2016

How can I get internships?

Let's say I have been in college for a few years and I want to obtain an internship around my field. What is a grat way to get an internship? It seems as if internships are really hard to get and that they are really selective. #internships...

#field

Britney M.’s Avatar
Britney M. Aug 15, 2016

Was it hard getting exposed into the entrepreneur world and making your own label for yourself?

Entrepreneurship is a big step and you need a lot of connections to achieve it! My cousin actually got into that field by connections because it isn't easy. #entrepreneurship #social #networking #entertainment #entrepreneur #field #career-goals...

#achieve

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Jul 15, 2016

Are there stereotypes towards different majors/jobs? If yes, What are those stereotypes?

It seems like in college there are bias that fields lie science, accounting.. and so and much harder than other fields. #majors #field...

#stereotypes

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Jul 06, 2016

What kind of jobs are in the communications field?

I'm a communications major and business minor, since these interests are very general, what are the types of jobs you can find in these fields? #college #career #major...

#field

Sofia  P.’s Avatar
Sofia P. Nov 19, 2015

how much do clinical psychologist get paid per year?

Because i am very interested in having this job in the future. #in...

#field

Forrest R.’s Avatar
Forrest R. Mar 12, 2014

What are some other jobs/careers that relate with aerospace engineering?

I am currently interested with aerospace engineering, and I would like to gain more knowledge within the field. I would like other careers that relate within the field so I can have other possible career options. #engineering #career #aerospace #future #knowledge...

#field