Career Questions tagged Field

Spencer T.’s Avatar
Spencer T. May 24, 2021 247 views

What field of study is required for tech companies?

What field of study is required for corporate giants such as Intel, Microsoft, AMD, and Sony? tech...

field

Ramanpreet K.’s Avatar
Ramanpreet K. Apr 09, 2021 173 views

I have completed my masters in computer Science but i don't like coading,want to do job in some creative field with lots of colours. Please guide me

I have completed my Masters in computer field but don't want to work in my field of study...

field

anji B.’s Avatar
anji B. Mar 15, 2021 155 views

what field to pursue after 12th

i am a commerce student and not able to choose which field or course to choose .Please guide me and help me to choose...

field

Ben W.’s Avatar
Ben W. Feb 16, 2021 244 views
Avantika D.’s Avatar
Avantika D. Feb 13, 2021 204 views

What are the best internship programs for high schoolers?

I want to get accepted into my top-5 dream universities, namely, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Harvard, Stanford, and NYU. I wanted to know which are the best internships if I want to do undergrad and post-grad in Business fields in these universities. student college...

field

jose H.’s Avatar
jose H. Feb 08, 2021 298 views

Getting my foot in the door of a I.T network admin job

I recently completed an associate degree in network administration with emphasis in windows systems, specifically in windows 10 and windows server 2016. The prequesites that were needed for me to complete the associate degree included general IT classes, security, and networks. I would like to...

field it windows technology networking job-search systems

mariangelie R.’s Avatar
mariangelie R. Feb 02, 2021 180 views

im a senior in high school im interested in the medical field? whats the highest paying job in that field? #senior #babies #goodpay

Hello ! im a senior in high school ive always been interested in child delivery since a kid. i want to choose a job ill never get bored with and i feel like thats the perfect field for me. field jobs nurselife cutebabies...

high-school

Gulab S.’s Avatar
Gulab S. Nov 13, 2020 205 views

Is easy to get a job for international students in North America?

What are the main hurdles they may have to face to get to the job according to their study field? GivingsCare knowledge job field...

career

Elizabeth Y.’s Avatar
Elizabeth Y. Nov 05, 2020 230 views

How do you know if going into the Nursing field is good for you?

I'm interested in going into the Nursing field, specifically in the Labor and Delivery field. I'm Elizabeth and I'm in 11th grade. Some of the skills that are needed to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse (LD Nurse) is having empathy, critical thinking, decision-making and communication skills, which...

career nursing general hospital field highschool

Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Jul 30, 2020 351 views

What are the most useful languages to know in the field of International Business?

I am a college freshman who will major in International Business and is choosing a foreign language to study. field college languages bilingual business JULY20 July20 July...

Tanish H.’s Avatar
Tanish H. Jul 30, 2020 397 views
Tara S.’s Avatar
Tara S. Jul 20, 2020 262 views

How did you choose your field of healthcare?

Hi! I'm wondering how you chose what field of healthcare to get into and the things you like the most and dislike the most about it. Thank you! medicine healthcare field...

july20

Thi D.’s Avatar
Thi D. Jan 21, 2018 358 views

What is the best field of study in the medical field?

I am wanting to be in the medical field and I was wondering what is the best field of study to get into. What does the world need the most in the future and what can I do to improve the future of society? society medicine field future doctor...

healthcare

Armando H.’s Avatar
Armando H. Aug 31, 2018 509 views

How did you find your passion/major?

Many students, like myself, go to college and wonder "is this really the right major for me?". One terrible fact is (if you are already in college) the longer you take to find what you actually want to major in, the more it costs to change it. So I would like to know, how did you find what...

majors field psychology college major

Vanissa L.’s Avatar
Vanissa L. Aug 26, 2018 454 views

What can I start doing right now?

What kind of job could I start looking for, without having a bachelors degree but trying to get into the field of Occupation therapy. jobs...

field

Destiny W.’s Avatar
Destiny W. Aug 14, 2018 423 views

What’s the best major to pursue in order to become a neurosurgeon

I have little guidance from family members due to their lack of knowledge about college, therefore I’d like to have a better idea of what I’m getting into. I’ve narrowed down the choices to cellular and molecular biology and biomedical sciences. Are either of these two good choices or no? If...

medicine majors neurosurgeon doctor surgery field neuroscience

Owen P.’s Avatar
Owen P. Aug 06, 2018 326 views

What Are Some Jobs In The Field of Marine Biology?

Marine Biology has always fascinated and captivated me. What are some jobs that are applicable to my interests? I would love to do field work most of all, but I know it is a competitive field. If there are any Marine Biologists out there I would love to hear what you have to say! marinebio...

career oceanography ocean degree field

Jacqueline U.’s Avatar
Jacqueline U. Jul 03, 2018 332 views

What should I know for an internship?

I asked a similar question about what should I know for shadowing, and, well, this is very similar. Do I need to have extensive knowledge of the field that I internship for, or should I treat it as a learning experience where I go in with familiarity of the field, but still have many questions?...

medicine field doctor opnion internships

Angela A.’s Avatar
Angela A. May 25, 2018 453 views

What can I do now that I am in college to get ahead in the medical field?

I am thinking about studying medicine. I am really interested in being a physician or an orthodontist. I would like to know of any programs online or available in person to get more knowledge of the field. I want to be sure of what I want to study before I start college. doctor field...

medicine medical-field orthodontist college physician

Ashley M.’s Avatar
Ashley M. May 22, 2018 527 views

What is the most interesting field in early childhood education?

I want to major in early childhood education and I was wondering what the most interesting thing to do is in this field? college major majors field...

education