Career Questions tagged Field

Gulab S.’s Avatar
Gulab S. Nov 13, 2020 95 views

Is easy to get a job for international students in North America?

What are the main hurdles they may have to face to get to the job according to their study field? #givingscare #knowledge #job #field...

#career

Elizabeth Y.’s Avatar
Elizabeth Y. Nov 05, 2020 79 views

How do you know if going into the Nursing field is good for you?

I'm interested in going into the Nursing field, specifically in the Labor and Delivery field. I'm Elizabeth and I'm in 11th grade. Some of the skills that are needed to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse (LD Nurse) is having empathy, critical thinking, decision-making and communication skills, which...

#nursing #general #field #highschool #hospital #career

Isaiah F.’s Avatar
Isaiah F. Nov 05, 2020 59 views
Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Jul 30, 2020 131 views

What are the most useful languages to know in the field of International Business?

I am a college freshman who will major in International Business and is choosing a foreign language to study. #field #college #languages #bilingual #business #july20 #july20 #july...

Tanish H.’s Avatar
Tanish H. Jul 30, 2020 165 views
Tara S.’s Avatar
Tara S. Jul 20, 2020 110 views

How did you choose your field of healthcare?

Hi! I'm wondering how you chose what field of healthcare to get into and the things you like the most and dislike the most about it. Thank you! #medicine #healthcare #field...

#july20

Thi D.’s Avatar
Thi D. Jan 21, 2018 247 views

What is the best field of study in the medical field?

I am wanting to be in the medical field and I was wondering what is the best field of study to get into. What does the world need the most in the future and what can I do to improve the future of society? #society #medicine #field #future #doctor...

#healthcare

Armando H.’s Avatar
Armando H. Aug 31, 2018 354 views

How did you find your passion/major?

Many students, like myself, go to college and wonder "is this really the right major for me?". One terrible fact is (if you are already in college) the longer you take to find what you actually want to major in, the more it costs to change it. So I would like to know, how did you find what...

#majors #college #psychology #field #major

Vanissa L.’s Avatar
Vanissa L. Aug 26, 2018 330 views

What can I start doing right now?

What kind of job could I start looking for, without having a bachelors degree but trying to get into the field of Occupation therapy. #jobs...

#field

Destiny W.’s Avatar
Destiny W. Aug 14, 2018 280 views

What’s the best major to pursue in order to become a neurosurgeon

I have little guidance from family members due to their lack of knowledge about college, therefore I’d like to have a better idea of what I’m getting into. I’ve narrowed down the choices to cellular and molecular biology and biomedical sciences. Are either of these two good choices or no? If...

#majors #neuroscience #medicine #neurosurgeon #surgery #field #doctor

Owen P.’s Avatar
Owen P. Aug 06, 2018 220 views

What Are Some Jobs In The Field of Marine Biology?

Marine Biology has always fascinated and captivated me. What are some jobs that are applicable to my interests? I would love to do field work most of all, but I know it is a competitive field. If there are any Marine Biologists out there I would love to hear what you have to say! #marinebio...

#oceanography #career #field #ocean #degree

Jacqueline U.’s Avatar
Jacqueline U. Jul 03, 2018 238 views

What should I know for an internship?

I asked a similar question about what should I know for shadowing, and, well, this is very similar. Do I need to have extensive knowledge of the field that I internship for, or should I treat it as a learning experience where I go in with familiarity of the field, but still have many questions?...

#opnion #medicine #field #internships #doctor

Angela A.’s Avatar
Angela A. May 25, 2018 343 views

What can I do now that I am in college to get ahead in the medical field?

I am thinking about studying medicine. I am really interested in being a physician or an orthodontist. I would like to know of any programs online or available in person to get more knowledge of the field. I want to be sure of what I want to study before I start college. #doctor #field...

#medicine #orthodontist #physician #college #medical-field

Ashley M.’s Avatar
Ashley M. May 22, 2018 391 views

What is the most interesting field in early childhood education?

I want to major in early childhood education and I was wondering what the most interesting thing to do is in this field? #college #major #majors #field...

#education

Ashlie S.’s Avatar
Ashlie S. May 22, 2018 300 views

When searching for a job in this career field, what helped when you were searching for a job to fit what you've wanted to do after college?

I have been very interested in science since I was very little. The one thing I've always wanted to do was become a wildlife field biologist and have wanted to do this since I was 7. The only problem is, there are so many jobs out there but I don't know which one would be the type for me. Even...

#science #field #career

James D.’s Avatar
James D. Aug 21, 2016 591 views

Sports Medicine or Sports Reporting Possible

I am a senior in high school and want to do something with sports. I have been in sports since I was 4. I have done karate, baseball, flag football and in the last 4 years have become serious about running. I ran all year at the high school level. I also may want to become a police officer but...

#sports-journalism #in #sports #athletics #field #sports-agent #sports-marketing #sport #sports-medicine #or #sports-media

Chyna G.’s Avatar
Chyna G. May 18, 2016 436 views
Chyna G.’s Avatar
Chyna G. May 18, 2016 471 views

How common is it to find a job as an anesthesiologist?

I would love to hear someone perspective on this field because I would love to one day become an anesthesiologist! #doctor #anesthesiologist #field #hospital-and-health-care #science...

#medicine

Allyson F.’s Avatar
Allyson F. May 11, 2016 643 views

Would a BS degree in Environmental Engineering help me with my career goal to be a Director of a Water Treatment Plant?

I am currently enrolled in the Water Technology Program at my high school and hope to graduate high school with my General AA from the community college as well as my class C water operator's license. I am trying to decide on my university and major for after I grudate. #in #field #water...

#science #career #career-counseling #engineering #college #environment

Kyle Y.’s Avatar
Kyle Y. Nov 09, 2016 876 views

What was your undergraduate major, and why did you choose it?

I ask this question because not everyone gets a job in their field of study. This question is for those who do not know what they want to study, and are looking for someone who was in a similar situation. A lot of people don't know what to study when they get to college, so did your major play...

#mba #minor #college #job #field #major

Sydney H.’s Avatar
Sydney H. Oct 22, 2016 578 views

Did you have trouble picking a certain area to start studing as a major and if so what was the deciding factor for you?

Im very indecisive and would like to hear others opinions. #health...

#field

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Aug 31, 2016 464 views

How can I get internships?

Let's say I have been in college for a few years and I want to obtain an internship around my field. What is a grat way to get an internship? It seems as if internships are really hard to get and that they are really selective. #internships...

#field

Britney M.’s Avatar
Britney M. Aug 15, 2016 634 views

Was it hard getting exposed into the entrepreneur world and making your own label for yourself?

Entrepreneurship is a big step and you need a lot of connections to achieve it! My cousin actually got into that field by connections because it isn't easy. #entrepreneurship #social #networking #entertainment #entrepreneur #field #career-goals...

#achieve

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Jul 15, 2016 565 views

Are there stereotypes towards different majors/jobs? If yes, What are those stereotypes?

It seems like in college there are bias that fields lie science, accounting.. and so and much harder than other fields. #majors #field...

#stereotypes

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Jul 06, 2016 598 views

What kind of jobs are in the communications field?

I'm a communications major and business minor, since these interests are very general, what are the types of jobs you can find in these fields? #college #career #major...

#field