Career Questions tagged Bilingual

Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Jul 30 105 views

What are the most useful languages to know in the field of International Business?

I am a college freshman who will major in International Business and is choosing a foreign language to study. #field #college #languages #bilingual #business #july20 #july20 #july...

Zamantha F.’s Avatar
Zamantha F. Jul 24 88 views

What is it like being a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist?

Hi, I am trying to gain more insight on the bilingual aspect in the SLP workplace. I am almost certain that I want to be a bilingual SLP and help service my community, but I am not sure how that would look like. If anyone would like to help me and give me some pros and cons of working primarily...

#july20 #language #slp #speech-pathology #bilingual

Skylar C.’s Avatar
Skylar C. Apr 19, 2018 341 views

How can I do community service overseas?

I would love to combine my talent for world languages and my passion for service! #bilingual-spanish #bilingual...

#service

Ari G.’s Avatar
Ari G. Aug 31, 2017 343 views

What's the most challenging part about choosing a foreign language as a major?

I am considering majoring in French because I love the culture and I wish to learn more about it while studying abroad. I would just like to know what to expect for when I begin studying for it. #france #bilingual #academic-advising #language #foreign-languages...

#language-skills

barbara C.’s Avatar
barbara C. Aug 31, 2017 464 views

If you are going to a business major, what language would be best to learn?

I want to travel the world while working. I speak Spanish and English but was wondering what could help in the future. #bilingual #business-travel #language...

#business

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 15, 2017 626 views

What is more important: Programming Languages or Bilingual Languages when it comes to Information Technology in Business?

Currently, I am earning a degree in Information Systems Technology but plan on going into a transferable degree. What I am leaning towards is working as an administrative assistant and working my way up in the business world. Although, I am a little curious on what would suit the job better....

#business-management #information-technology #computer-programming #office-administration #bilingual #project-management #system-administration #it-management

Olivia T.’s Avatar
Olivia T. May 25, 2016 874 views

What would the benefits be if I minored in a foreign language (Spanish for example)? My ideal major is undecided, but I want to better my understanding of the Spanish language (I am currently in a Spanish Class). Would minoring in Spanish be the way to

In today's world it's very helpful, if not essential, to known another language. I want to better myself and be able to interact with more people by expanding my knowledge of the Spanish language and culture. I am unsure if minoring in Spanish would be the best way to help me learn the...

#college-minor #spanish #majors-and-minors #bilingual

Mimi G.’s Avatar
Mimi G. Aug 28, 2014 1480 views

Bilinguall; any job

A lot of people have been telling me that if you can speak another language, it will be better and easier, (and quicker) for me to get a job. Is that really true? I'm 16, and I just do not care where I work. I would like to get my CDA for early child development, but I am not sure of what to...

#spanish #bilingual