Career Questions tagged Service

Skylar C.’s Avatar
Skylar C. Apr 19, 2018 247 views

How can I do community service overseas?

I would love to combine my talent for world languages and my passion for service! #bilingual-spanish #bilingual...

#service

Alexa R.’s Avatar
Alexa R. Mar 25, 2018 364 views

How do I devote my career to serving others while making sure I'm financially stable and independent?

My college education has been rich in genuine service, social action, and giving back to my campus and my community. I have loved every second of this experience because I thrive on interacting with new people and I want to change the world. I truly believe people can make an impact and I want...

#leadership #service

Risa M.’s Avatar
Risa M. May 19, 2016 521 views

How do I best prepare myself to not only be an effective, professional, and successful worker but leader?

I'm currently unsure of what exactly I want to do in the future, but I have a heart for at-risk, underrepresented, vulnerable populations, preferably somewhere out of the country. This, however, is a rather broad umbrella topic and I hope to find that career for me through various opportunities...

#leader #volunteering #volunteer #veterans #homeless #service #outdoor #undecided

Siddharth S.’s Avatar
Siddharth S. May 25, 2016 466 views

What is the most fulfilling career out there

I want a job that keeps me financially comfortable, yet also is stimulating, and morally rewarding #economics...

#service

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. May 24, 2016 611 views

In terms of event advertising, what are some key tips to help promote and increase participant turn-out?

I served as President and Director of Marketing for my Residence Hall Council. As result, I had to make several flyers promoting the events we were hosting. Thanks to some of my prior art and design classes, I had some understanding of what captured people's attentions. However, I knew there...

#marketing #event-planning #promotion #commercial #advertising #planning #service #outdoor-recreation

Abigail  G.’s Avatar
Abigail G. May 22, 2016 437 views

How can I learn to train service dogs?

I love dogs and training them and I am interested in service dog training #service #disabilities...

#dogs

Davon M.’s Avatar
Davon M. Feb 27, 2016 577 views

What's the steps to be a hvac tech

Hi I just got out of school for hvac and now i'm looking for a job but it's hard to do. I'm not sure if i did everything right or i have to wait. #service #ac #boilers #cooling...

#heating

Aliza H.’s Avatar
Aliza H. Dec 16, 2014 2061 views

What are some good careers for people who know they love to travel and live in new places?

I aspire to lead an adventurous and creative life, and I find that many careers out there follow the "traditional" format for a career (meetings, working on a computer, etc.) I have been involved in many community service organizations that have allowed me to travel to places in South America...

#creativity #travel #service

Msteven .’s Avatar
Msteven . May 23, 2012 1322 views

How can I use my acting ability to increase worldly interdependence in terms of exchanging entertainment and culture with other countries?

I have a passion for acting and I wish to help make the world a better place. I am willing to act for films or cultural experiences that allow diplomatic relations with other countries to increase. Increasing dependence an any field, ranging from science and medicine to helping the economies of...

#international-relations #international #service #theater

Sharrian J.’s Avatar
Sharrian J. Mar 01, 2012 1974 views

Baby-sitting service.

how can i get parent to let me look at they kids. and what should be price if i am helping the with they home work #education #service...

#baby-sitting