Career Questions tagged Leader

Jenny Z.’s Avatar
Jenny Z. Apr 27, 2018 275 views

How can beginner leaders strengthen their skills and qualities needed for their position?

I am interested on taking leadership roles but I am still not confident enough and lack necessary skills. I want to take on more opportunities and learn to communicate better and be more connected with others. #leader...

#skills

Risa M.’s Avatar
Risa M. May 19, 2016 550 views

How do I best prepare myself to not only be an effective, professional, and successful worker but leader?

I'm currently unsure of what exactly I want to do in the future, but I have a heart for at-risk, underrepresented, vulnerable populations, preferably somewhere out of the country. This, however, is a rather broad umbrella topic and I hope to find that career for me through various opportunities...

#volunteer #volunteering #homeless #veterans #service #undecided #leader #outdoor

Joy Clarisse S.’s Avatar
Joy Clarisse S. May 13, 2016 1197 views

What advice do you have for an aspiring leader?

In the program I'm going into for college, I am a part of a cohort. We are expected to show and learn about leadership qualities. What can I do to further my leadership? #leadership #leader #youth #leaders #youth-leadership #student-leadership #leading-people...

#leading-teams

Abinaya S.’s Avatar
Abinaya S. Jun 29, 2016 809 views
Rosa T.’s Avatar
Rosa T. May 20, 2016 852 views

How does the process of college work? Do people help you, guide you, through college or is it more independent?

I am asking because I am currently being pressured to start my college search and applications and do not know exactly how the process of collefe works. #education #leader...

#college-teaching

aishwarya K.’s Avatar
aishwarya K. May 06, 2016 633 views

how to develop our knowledge in the greatest professional Leader?

How to improve the knowledge in best and great leader in the software job #software...

#leader