Career Questions tagged Software

The coding, application, and programs that make computers work. Popular careers include programmers, database administrators, network architects, to name a few. For more information, please read below.

Pius H.’s Avatar
Pius H. Aug 25 83 views

Software Developer

#software #technology #software-engineer #computer-software What does a typical work day looks like and what is recommended for me to prepare for this...

Jimmie T.’s Avatar
Jimmie T. Aug 04 131 views
Walter H.’s Avatar
Walter H. Jul 12 200 views

What courses provide the best trajectory for someone looking to become a Software Engineer?

A bit about myself, I'm currently attending Job Corps. for the CCNA program on Networking. My goal is to complete this and pursue an advanced training for Database Administration, I believe using Microsoft Azure Architecture. A program Job Corps. offers is a transition to a two year or four...

#college #software #computer-software #technology #college-major

Rajveer S.’s Avatar
Rajveer S. Jul 04 216 views

What do you do when you become a software developer and is it a good career to go for?

I am in high school. Currently thinking about my career and want to know more about software development. #software #software-development #software-engineer #technology...

#video-games

Ashley Y.’s Avatar
Ashley Y. Jun 29 282 views

How do I gain experience in software engineering?

I am a college student and I would like to gain experience in software engineering to open doors to related job opportunities. #computer-software #engineering #engineer #software...

#technology

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Jun 23 136 views

Is ASP.NET not used as much anymore for web development?

I recently took a course that was required for Information Science & Technology majors. I learned about ASP.NET and how it's widely used in web development. However, most of the web development jobs that I have seen posted online seem to use client side frameworks more. Is this because...

#software #computer-science #technology

Emmanuel D.’s Avatar
Emmanuel D. Jun 14 116 views

How can I better myself so later on in the future me and my children can be set for life?

I like working on my future self, very open-minded, and helping others. #software Engineer #financial...

Jisiah G.’s Avatar
Jisiah G. May 25 141 views

Can coding translate into a starting a business

I want to work around coding and was wondering if it would be able to make me my own boss in the long run. I would like to maybe work in IT or building a software. #software...

#technology

Elise J.’s Avatar
Elise J. Feb 25 166 views

What do I use to edit my videos?/How do I learn to edit better?

I am 11 so I am not the best at video editing and I have no idea what to use. Btw I will be on a laptop/monitor. #software #programming...

#editing

Pari S.’s Avatar
Pari S. Jan 30 259 views

How to enter in software work force?

I completed my masters in computer Science in 2010 and joined teaching profession. Now I want to join software industry, but not sure how to start, where to start, should I join any boot camp or get admission in some college/university courses? Please advice. #technology #software #computer...

Jayson H.’s Avatar
Jayson H. Jan 22 623 views

What career path do most software engineers take and how do they normally end up?

I am in 10th grade and have some experience with software engineering. What career path do most software engineers take and how do they normally end up? #technology #engineering...

#software

Jayson H.’s Avatar
Jayson H. Jan 22 244 views

What is the normal day of a software engineer like?

I am in 10th grade and have some experience with software engineering. What is the normal day of a software engineer like? #technology #engineering...

#software

Jayson H.’s Avatar
Jayson H. Jan 22 189 views

What is the best way to get into software engineering?

I am in 10th grade and have some experience with software engineering. What would be the best way to get into it full time? #technology #engineering...

#software

Gvonta H.’s Avatar
Gvonta H. Nov 13, 2020 359 views

What all do I have to do to become a successful engineer in the near future?

I want to learn what will be the best route for me to become a engineer #computer #expert #software...

#professor

Cooper B.’s Avatar
Cooper B. Oct 23, 2015 1061 views

What is the best way to get into Microsoft software development team?

Hi my name is cooper I am in sixth grade and my dream job is Microsoft software development team and I have a few questions. What degree is the best to get into Microsoft because I know a lot of people apply, and what do I need to do to start getting ready, I have all ready been programming...

#software #microsoft

Vidhi K.’s Avatar
Vidhi K. Aug 31, 2020 193 views

Can I finish my Graduate at an Ivy league after attending ASU online

I am getting my bachelor of software engineering from ASU. But I am still planning to finish my PhD in an ivy league such as Havard or Carnegie Mellon. Can someone tell me if these will accept my degree as a valid one? #computerscience #college #ivyleague #havard #asu...

#software