Career Questions tagged Salary

ankit K.’s Avatar
ankit K. Jan 10 48 views

carrers options and revenue

i want to know carrers options and college for those courses in careers with salary in each carrer.# salary...

college

Yuvika J.’s Avatar
Yuvika J. Nov 22, 2021 93 views

What is an salary of an air hostes??

What is an salary of air hostes financial-planning...

salary

Kendall B.’s Avatar
Kendall B. Jun 08, 2021 186 views

Annual Salary

Where are good resources to find the annual salary for certain careers in Massachusetts?...

financial-planning

Jamari F.’s Avatar
Jamari F. Jun 04, 2021 233 views

What are the highest salary jobs in Florida?

salary Hard worker, Never gives up on future goals, And a ton of other...

Tamekia B.’s Avatar
Tamekia B. Jun 04, 2021 134 views
Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02, 2021 97 views

How much do athletic trainers get paid by the hour?

I would like to know if it's different for different work environments. athletic-therapist medicine...

salary

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02, 2021 114 views

How much money can you make as an athletic trainer?

I would like to know the pay for an athletic trainer in different work environments. income salary trainer...

professional-sports

Norah B.’s Avatar
Norah B. May 25, 2021 194 views

Are the sallary and benefits that musem curators typically get worth it?

I'm doing a project on museum curators and want to know about the typical salary of the career. Is the average salary worth it? Are there usually good benefits for this career, are they worth it? career curator museum art salary...

fine-art

Beth M.’s Avatar
Beth M. May 21, 2021 178 views
Joanne Y.’s Avatar
Joanne Y. Apr 14, 2021 128 views

Should you study what you enjoy or do what makes more money?

I'm always thinking about the future and I want to be financially stable but also work on what I enjoy doing....

salary

Chris Q.’s Avatar
Chris Q. Apr 12, 2021 314 views

Is it important to care about salary this early on in your career?

Even though it's good to do something you love to do as a job, but what if you're being underpaid or not being paid at all for what you do as a living? career salary career-choice...

jobs

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Apr 01, 2021 221 views

What is the salary for a Subway worker?

I am curious to what the Salary for a Subway worker is? Is it a normal $15 per hour thing or do they pay more than that? food...

salary

Mickee L.’s Avatar
Mickee L. Apr 01, 2021 171 views

What job can I do or what kind of business can I start as a student?

I'm Mickee and I am 20 years old. I'm in 1st year of college under the course of Bachelor of Aeronautical Engineering. I wanna earn some of my own money to help my parent financially. I am fluent in English and I know my ways in technology. I am also computer literate. jobs help salary...

job

Averie P.’s Avatar
Averie P. Mar 18, 2021 240 views

Is a nursing career worth it?

I am a junior in high school. I've been researching and exploring what career is best for me. I want to be engaged in my work, and I am adamant about avoiding sitting at a desk all day. I enjoy studying physical and mental health, but I feel medical school would be too vigorous for my liking. I...

health career-choice career salary

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Mar 09, 2021 257 views

What is the salary for a baker?

I am a bit curious what the salary for a baker is. Either yearly or what the general check is. baker salary...

general

Miles J.’s Avatar
Miles J. Jan 15, 2021 212 views
Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 1024 views

Pros and cons of Optometrist

I really want a job in the medical field; is an optometrist a good choice? salary job-market job...

employee

Trinity H.’s Avatar
Trinity H. Nov 24, 2020 256 views

In order to make society and the economy become beneficial for all of the human race, what is one major ethical step we have to accomplish together to reach this goal?

I am 18 years old and I live in Riverview, Florida with my family. I love to play softball, volunteer at little league softball and baseball complexes, and hang with friends. My end goal in life is to make the world a safer and better place to live in for everyone. I want to spread love,...

veterinary-medicine career-path sonogram goals career loveislove business salary spreadkindness