Career Questions tagged Salary

Kendall B.’s Avatar
Kendall B. Jun 08 125 views

Annual Salary

Where are good resources to find the annual #salary for certain careers in Massachusetts?...

#financial-planning

Jamari F.’s Avatar
Jamari F. Jun 04 111 views

What are the highest salary jobs in Florida?

#salary Hard worker, Never gives up on future goals, And a ton of other...

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02 57 views
Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02 64 views

How much money can you make as an athletic trainer?

I would like to know the pay for an athletic trainer in different work environments. #income #salary #trainer...

#professional-sports

Norah B.’s Avatar
Norah B. May 25 124 views

Are the sallary and benefits that musem curators typically get worth it?

I'm doing a project on museum curators and want to know about the typical salary of the career. Is the average salary worth it? Are there usually good benefits for this career, are they worth it? #career #curator #museum #art #salary...

#fine-art

Joanne Y.’s Avatar
Joanne Y. Apr 14 68 views

Should you study what you enjoy or do what makes more money?

I'm always thinking about the future and I want to be financially stable but also work on what I enjoy doing....

#salary

Chris Q.’s Avatar
Chris Q. Apr 12 262 views

Is it important to care about salary this early on in your career?

Even though it's good to do something you love to do as a job, but what if you're being underpaid or not being paid at all for what you do as a living? #career #salary #career-choice...

#jobs

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Apr 01 172 views

What is the salary for a Subway worker?

I am curious to what the Salary for a Subway worker is? Is it a normal $15 per hour thing or do they pay more than that? #food...

#salary

Mickee L.’s Avatar
Mickee L. Apr 01 121 views

What job can I do or what kind of business can I start as a student?

I'm Mickee and I am 20 years old. I'm in 1st year of college under the course of Bachelor of Aeronautical Engineering. I wanna earn some of my own money to help my parent financially. I am fluent in English and I know my ways in technology. I am also computer literate. #jobs #help #salary...

#job

Averie P.’s Avatar
Averie P. Mar 18 163 views

Is a nursing career worth it?

I am a junior in high school. I've been researching and exploring what career is best for me. I want to be engaged in my work, and I am adamant about avoiding sitting at a desk all day. I enjoy studying physical and mental health, but I feel medical school would be too vigorous for my liking. I...

#career #salary #career-choice #health

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Mar 09 193 views

What is the salary for a baker?

I am a bit curious what the salary for a baker is. Either yearly or what the general check is. #baker #salary...

#general

Miles J.’s Avatar
Miles J. Jan 15 165 views
Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 581 views

Pros and cons of Optometrist

I really want a job in the medical field; is an optometrist a good choice? #salary #job-market #job...

#employee

Trinity H.’s Avatar
Trinity H. Nov 24, 2020 218 views

In order to make society and the economy become beneficial for all of the human race, what is one major ethical step we have to accomplish together to reach this goal?

I am 18 years old and I live in Riverview, Florida with my family. I love to play softball, volunteer at little league softball and baseball complexes, and hang with friends. My end goal in life is to make the world a safer and better place to live in for everyone. I want to spread love,...

#veterinary-medicine #sonogram #goals #business #career-path #spreadkindness #career #salary #loveislove

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 200 views

How much money do horse trainers make?

I'm in 8th grade. My teacher is asking us to ask questions about the jobs we would like to have when we are older. This class is called career and technology. #horses #salary #career...

#veterinary-medicine

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 313 views

Would a horse trainer be a good job for a girl who has been around horses her whole life?

I'm 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. She has us doing a project to ask questions about the jobs we would like to do when we are older. #career #career #careers #job #salary...

#life

Daniel L.’s Avatar
Daniel L. Oct 27, 2020 106 views

What is the salary range for custodial worker?

I'm an 18 year man old looking for a career in custodial work....

#salary

Gus M.’s Avatar
Gus M. Oct 26, 2020 133 views

Salary for an Anestheseologist

What is the average annual salary for an anesthesiologist? There are a lot different results I have found but I am unable to find a sure answer. #medical...

#salary