Career Questions tagged Salary

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Apr 01 35 views

What is the salary for a Subway worker?

I am curious to what the Salary for a Subway worker is? Is it a normal $15 per hour thing or do they pay more than that? #food...

#salary

Mickee L.’s Avatar
Mickee L. Apr 01 47 views

What job can I do or what kind of business can I start as a student?

I'm Mickee and I am 20 years old. I'm in 1st year of college under the course of Bachelor of Aeronautical Engineering. I wanna earn some of my own money to help my parent financially. I am fluent in English and I know my ways in technology. I am also computer literate. #jobs #help #salary...

#job

Averie P.’s Avatar
Averie P. Mar 18 63 views

Is a nursing career worth it?

I am a junior in high school. I've been researching and exploring what career is best for me. I want to be engaged in my work, and I am adamant about avoiding sitting at a desk all day. I enjoy studying physical and mental health, but I feel medical school would be too vigorous for my liking. I...

#salary #health #career #career-choice

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Mar 09 54 views

What is the salary for a baker?

I am a bit curious what the salary for a baker is. Either yearly or what the general check is. #baker #salary...

#general

Miles J.’s Avatar
Miles J. Jan 15 105 views
Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 107 views

Pros and cons of Optometrist

I really want a job in the medical field; is an optometrist a good choice? #salary #job-market #job...

#employee

Trinity H.’s Avatar
Trinity H. Nov 24, 2020 163 views

In order to make society and the economy become beneficial for all of the human race, what is one major ethical step we have to accomplish together to reach this goal?

I am 18 years old and I live in Riverview, Florida with my family. I love to play softball, volunteer at little league softball and baseball complexes, and hang with friends. My end goal in life is to make the world a safer and better place to live in for everyone. I want to spread love,...

#goals #spreadkindness #business #veterinary-medicine #sonogram #salary #career-path #loveislove #career

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 106 views

How much money do horse trainers make?

I'm in 8th grade. My teacher is asking us to ask questions about the jobs we would like to have when we are older. This class is called career and technology. #horses #salary #career...

#veterinary-medicine

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 219 views

Would a horse trainer be a good job for a girl who has been around horses her whole life?

I'm 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. She has us doing a project to ask questions about the jobs we would like to do when we are older. #career #career #careers #job #salary...

#life

Daniel L.’s Avatar
Daniel L. Oct 27, 2020 47 views

What is the salary range for custodial worker?

I'm an 18 year man old looking for a career in custodial work....

#salary

Gus M.’s Avatar
Gus M. Oct 26, 2020 92 views

Salary for an Anestheseologist

What is the average annual salary for an anesthesiologist? There are a lot different results I have found but I am unable to find a sure answer. #medical...

#salary

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 156 views

Which job in the medical field has the highest salary?

As much as I want to help those in need, and enjoy the job I'm doing, I'm also concerned on how much I get paid because I have a big family to help to. As of now I can't really do much but I can get a part-time since I'm a junior in high school. Would it also make a difference if I take the...

#income #salary #money #jobs #veterinary-medicine

Zach G.’s Avatar
Zach G. Oct 21, 2020 171 views

How much of a salary do you actually keep?

I'm a sophomore student athlete interested in information technology. #technology #career...

#salary

Blake A.’s Avatar
Blake A. Oct 21, 2020 85 views
Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Oct 19, 2020 62 views

How much is the average annual salary for a pediatrician?

Are there different types of pediatricians? How big is the range between their annual salaries? #pediatrician...

#salary

Trinity R.’s Avatar
Trinity R. Sep 23, 2020 98 views

What are some career fields in Rangeland Wildlife Managment that make good money and focus on being outside?

I love being outside and working with animals, currently i work and a game and parks recreation area with the horses and i love my job but would like to get paid better and to move around more and possibly work with more animals as well. Hunting and fishing is also a passion of mine. #salary...

#veterinary #games #career-path

Kelly W.’s Avatar
Kelly W. Jul 18, 2020 332 views

I am studying Business Management and digital marketing. I need suggestions whether I should take Masters in Cybersecurity or Data Science?

I do not have a very technical background but I have basic knowledge on HTML and Java. So I am confuse which master degree is best for me? which is more challenging and which has better job prospect and higher salary? Thank you and I hope someone can give me advice:) #job #masters #employment...

#coding #data #dataanalyst #technology #cybersecurity #salary #school #datascience

Brooklynn H.’s Avatar
Brooklynn H. May 20, 2020 112 views

What is the salary of a mechanic

I am in sixth grade , I love to help my dad fix his truck and lawnmowers...

#salary

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. May 12, 2020 224 views