Career Questions tagged Family

Jennifer M.’s Avatar
Jennifer M. Oct 12, 2018 260 views

My family & friends

I will be a undergraduate next fall. I am hoping to attend one of the best schools that I personally believe has a great Nursing program for me. However, it is no where near home. I have always dreamed of a movie like college experience. I want to become much more independent and all, but My...

#nursing #college2023 #family

William H.’s Avatar
William H. Aug 05, 2018 136 views

What other jobs can you do with a medical doctorate degree?

I do plan on practicing medicine, but I want to know what other options are at my disposal in case that I do not want to do so anymore. #medicine #nutrition #wellbeing #opportunities...

#family

Mohammad K.’s Avatar
Mohammad K. Aug 01, 2018 149 views
Sadie K.’s Avatar
Sadie K. Jul 08, 2018 224 views

How do I chose what university to attend?

How do I decide between following my dreams of studying on the east coast, or staying on the west coast with my family?...

#family

sarah L.’s Avatar
sarah L. May 22, 2018 201 views

Surviving school away from home

I am excited about leaving home and pursuing my education... What tips do you have to help me be successful when I am on my own? Sarah #family...

#vet

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. May 05, 2018 230 views

As a full-time pharmacist, will it be possible to balance work, a family, and an healthy lifestyle?

In the future, I want to have a career that I love. However, I also want to have a #family, eat #healthy, stay #active, and get enough sleep. Does working as a #pharmacist deter the possibility of balancing work, family, and personal health? #pharmacy #work-life-balance...

#balance

Mahpara F.’s Avatar
Mahpara F. Apr 27, 2018 211 views

Will my parents be happy with the choices i'm making for my future?

Ever since dad has passed and mom has lost her voice since his loss , there has only been silence among them. I have no idea where my future is going or where it will be. All I want to know is if they will be happy. Thats all....

#family

Kisan C.’s Avatar
Kisan C. Jan 17, 2018 307 views
Camille N.’s Avatar
Camille N. Jan 17, 2018 212 views
Rebekah W.’s Avatar
Rebekah W. Apr 21, 2018 210 views

How difficult is it to balance being an #occupational therapist and a #mother?

I try to achieve the best in all that I do. I desire to be an #occupational therapist but I also want a #family to cherish. I would like to hear #advice on how I can chase down a #career but also #support and be involved with my...

bryant B.’s Avatar
bryant B. Jan 16, 2018 194 views

What are some important tips for starting a family early in your career?

If you would like to start a family but are fairly new in your career, what would be some actions take to ensure you would be able to accomplish both without affecting each other. Also, how do you decide on where to live with the new family. #family #career #work-life-balance...

#parenting

Patricia S.’s Avatar
Patricia S. Jan 16, 2018 154 views

Are there good science schools with family living?

I am a full time student and a single mom. My college is about 45 minutes away and I am struggling trying to find time for everything and still making sure I am with my kids everyday. I am living in a pretty toxic environment and need a place that has family living. Most colleges don't unless I...

#parenting #wildlife-biology #housing #family #college

Tony S.’s Avatar
Tony S. Jan 12, 2018 186 views

Is it true that when you become a doctor, you have limited time with your family? If so, how much time do you have to spend with your family?

My family has always encouraged the fact that I want to become a doctor, although they tell me that because of this I´ll have less time to spend time with my family. I'm willing to sacrifice this if it will save others, but have always been curious if it were true. #doctor #medicine #family...

#healthcare

Julia S.’s Avatar
Julia S. Mar 25, 2018 498 views

Are there jobs in the Hospitality Management field that don't require working weekends?

I have worked in the Hospitality field for many years. However, the majority of my time worked has taken place on the weekends. I know that I want to have a family, and I don't want to be working on weekends. #family #hospitality #hospitality-management #undecided #need-this-scholarship #broke...

#help #independently-funding-my-education

Joey L.’s Avatar
Joey L. Mar 18, 2018 214 views

How can I find a balance in my college decision/choice?

I attend a high school with 300 students total and this makes me jealous of students that attend a bigger high school than mine. Because of this, I would like to go to a farther college and live on campus to experience the full offer of college. However, I am torn because my parents require my...

#highschool #family #college

Karen K.’s Avatar
Karen K. Jan 23, 2018 287 views

Do I live life to satisfy myself, or to satisfy my family?

There are family members who choose a career for a child, while there are others who trust their children to choose their own career as long as they are happy. But what happens when a child chooses a career and their family is not satisfied with the choice? And so they don't support or accept...

#happiness #future #family #career-choice

Lilly M.’s Avatar
Lilly M. Jan 17, 2018 446 views

Is extra schooling worth the degree?

I have wanted to be a pharmacist my whole life, but am worried about the length of pharmacy school. I want to be able to work and make money, but I also want a family. #pharmacy #family...

Marisol J.’s Avatar
Marisol J. Jan 16, 2018 162 views

How do you use time management for school home, work and family?

Working fulltime and going to school taking 2 classes per semester. How do you manage the time between school, work, home and family? Looking for better ways to manage my time with everything so nothing falls short and i am able to still do things with my family and everything else....

#time-management #family

Michael C.’s Avatar
Michael C. Jan 16, 2018 221 views

What is the likelihood of working full-time from home as a tax accountant? Should I pursue managerial accounting instead?

I am trying to decide my specialization in accounting to determine the best route to be able to work from home and spend time with my family#accounting #accountant #family...

Destiny  T.’s Avatar
Destiny T. Feb 08, 2017 258 views

When did you find your love for sign language?

I am asking this question because I want to understand how other people fell in love with sign language like I did and around the age #classes #family #interpreter #languages #american-sign-language...

#british-sign-language

Dezarae P.’s Avatar
Dezarae P. Sep 01, 2017 412 views

Child, Family and School Social Worker

Hey I understand that a child, family and school social worker, work with children and families who are struggling with social and psychological issues at schools, in the home or in their communities. And these environments interact with a wide variety of issues related to children, families...

#children #social-work #family

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Jun 27, 2016 638 views

What is the minimum salary you have to get in order to provide for yourself? for a family?

I think that many of us take our homes as guaranteed, especially if our family still supports us. We don't realize how much money they use to support us. So, what is the salary we have to earn in order to live by ourselves? What is the salary we have to earn in order to sustain a family or 2?...

#hom #home #career #financial-planninge #money #family

justice D.’s Avatar
justice D. May 07, 2016 437 views

when becoming a nurse practitioner, what is the best degree to get? Would it be better to go above a masters?

I am asking this question because i want to become a nurse and i want to know what would be the best degree to get. #doctor #nurse #healthcare #pediatrics #hospital #hospital-and-health-care...

#family

AnnaEllis V.’s Avatar
AnnaEllis V. Oct 31, 2016 530 views

Is it possible to be an OB-GYN and still have a family?

I have always wanted to be a doctor, specifically an OB-GYN but I have also wanted to have a family and raise kids. Is that possible and realistic for me or not? #doctor #career #work-life-balance #family #ob-gyn...

#obsitirican

Christyna P.’s Avatar
Christyna P. Oct 30, 2016 387 views

Can a biochemist have time for a family?

Like are the work hours hectic like for doctors or will I have time for life #chemistry #biochemistry...

#family

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Oct 29, 2016 1220 views

How hard is it to maintain a family life as a pilot

I'm aware that pilots not only have a dangerous job, but a demanding one. How hard is it to maintain a relationship with a spouse, children, and extended family while spending hundreds of hours in the air #aviation #aerospace #family #aircraft #pilots...

#flight

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 28, 2016 542 views

How do you choose the life insurance policy?

I want my family to be taken care of financially,once I have moved forward with my life. #lawyer #japan #investment-banking #family...

#general-insurance

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Jul 04, 2016 755 views

Do you have to rely on others?

My parents have provided me with so much all my life and presently, I feel so bad for asking them for help on anything. A semester ago I did not have any money at all in my name and when my friends would want to hang out or if I had an event, I wouldn't go. Since I dorm in college, I also did...

#money #career #family #jobs