Career Questions tagged Family

Jade H.’s Avatar
Jade H. Jun 08 75 views

What is my career goal?

My Career goal is to open my own day and night daycare because I feel like no family should worry about childcare at night. #family...

#career

Kendell P.’s Avatar
Kendell P. May 25 108 views

What are all the tools you need to become an Real Estate Agent?

My name is Kendell Seth Perry and I attend Miami Carol City High School in Florida, where I live with my Mom and my brothers and sisters. And I also play basketball and that's what I want to expand my career on and if that plan doesn't work out , I want to become an real estate agent....

#college #family #business #career

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19 433 views

How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

#college #career-search #time-management #finances #mental-health #family #careers #stress #money #academics

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Dec 03, 2020 180 views

What is a psych NP in charge of?

I really want to be an NP. I want to know more in-depth about what is their daily day like. #psychology #therapist #family #brain...

#therapists

valerie D.’s Avatar
valerie D. Nov 13, 2020 83 views

What job i need to work on for me

moving jobs, teaching jobs, dance career jobs #worker,...

#family

Bryan S.’s Avatar
Bryan S. Oct 27, 2020 136 views

How much family time does a Lawyer get to spend with their family?

I still want to find time to spend with my family....

#family

Bre'Kina T.’s Avatar
Bre'Kina T. Aug 24, 2020 160 views

How many year's do you have to stay in college for OBGYN?

I'm 17 High school i'm in the 11th grade . i have 4 siblings . My favorite color is black and gold. #family...

#lifestyle

Jennifer M.’s Avatar
Jennifer M. Oct 12, 2018 470 views

My family & friends

I will be a undergraduate next fall. I am hoping to attend one of the best schools that I personally believe has a great Nursing program for me. However, it is no where near home. I have always dreamed of a movie like college experience. I want to become much more independent and all, but My...

#family #nursing #college2023

William H.’s Avatar
William H. Aug 05, 2018 354 views

What other jobs can you do with a medical doctorate degree?

I do plan on practicing medicine, but I want to know what other options are at my disposal in case that I do not want to do so anymore. #medicine #nutrition #wellbeing #opportunities...

#family

Sadie K.’s Avatar
Sadie K. Jul 08, 2018 473 views

How do I chose what university to attend?

How do I decide between following my dreams of studying on the east coast, or staying on the west coast with my family?...

#family

sarah L.’s Avatar
sarah L. May 22, 2018 375 views

Surviving school away from home

I am excited about leaving home and pursuing my education... What tips do you have to help me be successful when I am on my own? Sarah #family...

#vet

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. May 05, 2018 421 views

As a full-time pharmacist, will it be possible to balance work, a family, and an healthy lifestyle?

In the future, I want to have a career that I love. However, I also want to have a #family, eat #healthy, stay #active, and get enough sleep. Does working as a #pharmacist deter the possibility of balancing work, family, and personal health? #pharmacy #work-life-balance...

#balance

Mahpara F.’s Avatar
Mahpara F. Apr 27, 2018 424 views

Will my parents be happy with the choices i'm making for my future?

Ever since dad has passed and mom has lost her voice since his loss , there has only been silence among them. I have no idea where my future is going or where it will be. All I want to know is if they will be happy. Thats all....

#family

Rebekah W.’s Avatar
Rebekah W. Apr 21, 2018 412 views

How difficult is it to balance being an #occupational therapist and a #mother?

I try to achieve the best in all that I do. I desire to be an #occupational therapist but I also want a #family to cherish. I would like to hear #advice on how I can chase down a #career but also #support and be involved with my...