Career Questions tagged Family

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Dec 03, 2020 126 views

What is a psych NP in charge of?

I really want to be an NP. I want to know more in-depth about what is their daily day like. #psychology #therapist #family #brain...

#therapists

valerie D.’s Avatar
valerie D. Nov 13, 2020 52 views

What job i need to work on for me

moving jobs, teaching jobs, dance career jobs #worker,...

#family

Bryan S.’s Avatar
Bryan S. Oct 27, 2020 105 views

How much family time does a Lawyer get to spend with their family?

I still want to find time to spend with my family....

#family

Bre'Kina T.’s Avatar
Bre'Kina T. Aug 24, 2020 100 views

How many year's do you have to stay in college for OBGYN?

I'm 17 High school i'm in the 11th grade . i have 4 siblings . My favorite color is black and gold. #family...

#lifestyle

Jennifer M.’s Avatar
Jennifer M. Oct 12, 2018 421 views

My family & friends

I will be a undergraduate next fall. I am hoping to attend one of the best schools that I personally believe has a great Nursing program for me. However, it is no where near home. I have always dreamed of a movie like college experience. I want to become much more independent and all, but My...

#nursing #college2023 #family

William H.’s Avatar
William H. Aug 05, 2018 311 views

What other jobs can you do with a medical doctorate degree?

I do plan on practicing medicine, but I want to know what other options are at my disposal in case that I do not want to do so anymore. #medicine #nutrition #wellbeing #opportunities...

#family

Mohammad K.’s Avatar
Mohammad K. Aug 01, 2018 252 views
Sadie K.’s Avatar
Sadie K. Jul 08, 2018 443 views

How do I chose what university to attend?

How do I decide between following my dreams of studying on the east coast, or staying on the west coast with my family?...

#family

sarah L.’s Avatar
sarah L. May 22, 2018 335 views

Surviving school away from home

I am excited about leaving home and pursuing my education... What tips do you have to help me be successful when I am on my own? Sarah #family...

#vet

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. May 05, 2018 385 views

As a full-time pharmacist, will it be possible to balance work, a family, and an healthy lifestyle?

In the future, I want to have a career that I love. However, I also want to have a #family, eat #healthy, stay #active, and get enough sleep. Does working as a #pharmacist deter the possibility of balancing work, family, and personal health? #pharmacy #work-life-balance...

#balance

Mahpara F.’s Avatar
Mahpara F. Apr 27, 2018 380 views

Will my parents be happy with the choices i'm making for my future?

Ever since dad has passed and mom has lost her voice since his loss , there has only been silence among them. I have no idea where my future is going or where it will be. All I want to know is if they will be happy. Thats all....

#family

Rebekah W.’s Avatar
Rebekah W. Apr 21, 2018 362 views

How difficult is it to balance being an #occupational therapist and a #mother?

I try to achieve the best in all that I do. I desire to be an #occupational therapist but I also want a #family to cherish. I would like to hear #advice on how I can chase down a #career but also #support and be involved with my...

bryant B.’s Avatar
bryant B. Jan 16, 2018 328 views

What are some important tips for starting a family early in your career?

If you would like to start a family but are fairly new in your career, what would be some actions take to ensure you would be able to accomplish both without affecting each other. Also, how do you decide on where to live with the new family. #family #career #work-life-balance...

#parenting

Patricia S.’s Avatar
Patricia S. Jan 16, 2018 293 views

Are there good science schools with family living?

I am a full time student and a single mom. My college is about 45 minutes away and I am struggling trying to find time for everything and still making sure I am with my kids everyday. I am living in a pretty toxic environment and need a place that has family living. Most colleges don't unless I...

#wildlife-biology #parenting #college #family #housing

Tony S.’s Avatar
Tony S. Jan 12, 2018 272 views

Is it true that when you become a doctor, you have limited time with your family? If so, how much time do you have to spend with your family?

My family has always encouraged the fact that I want to become a doctor, although they tell me that because of this I´ll have less time to spend time with my family. I'm willing to sacrifice this if it will save others, but have always been curious if it were true. #doctor #medicine #family...

#healthcare

Julia S.’s Avatar
Julia S. Mar 25, 2018 1423 views

Are there jobs in the Hospitality Management field that don't require working weekends?

I have worked in the Hospitality field for many years. However, the majority of my time worked has taken place on the weekends. I know that I want to have a family, and I don't want to be working on weekends. #family #hospitality #hospitality-management #undecided #need-this-scholarship #broke...

#help #independently-funding-my-education