Career Questions tagged Pathologist

Saba N.’s Avatar
Saba N. Jan 24, 2018 307 views

How do pathologists advise patients with the best course of action for their disease?

I'm asking this because I plan on becoming a pathologist and would like to know the difficulties that they are faced with when a patient becomes ill with a disease. #pathology #pathologist #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Makayla L.’s Avatar
Makayla L. Aug 16, 2018 170 views
Keasia G.’s Avatar
Keasia G. Jan 16, 2018 222 views

What are the steps I need to take to be successful in my career path of Pathology?

I want to be sure I am taking the right steps toward my dream career. #pathology #medicine...

#pathologist

Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. Apr 19, 2018 232 views

What full-time/part-time jobs would be great for experience when wanting to pursue a career in Forensic Pathology?

I'm new to the work environment relating to the medical field and I do a lot of research, and ask others questions, on this topic, but the answers are either broad, or unanswered. I would also appreciate learning from what someone else had to do to build themselves up to this specific type of...

#pathologist #forensicpathology #medicine #pathology

Mylene A.’s Avatar
Mylene A. Oct 29, 2016 524 views

To become a Forensic Pathologist, What must I major in?

I want to become a Forensic Pathologist. #forensic #pathologist #pathology...

#forensics

Dave B.’s Avatar
Dave B. May 31, 2017 2037 views

Medical biochemistry vs clinical pathology

Hi. Recently I was searching information about medical residencies and I found out that laboratory medicine has some kind of two "similar" specialties. So, my question is: what are the main differences between a physician with a specialty in medical biochemistry and another one with clinical...

#biochemistry #pathologist #physician #medicine #healthcare

RS P.’s Avatar
RS P. Mar 05, 2014 2457 views

What parts of your job as a physician do you find most challenging?

My objective is to get into the medical field and I plan to be a physician and I want to know what challenges do physicians go through. #doctor #medicine #physician #pathologist...

#pathology

Mylene A.’s Avatar
Mylene A. Oct 29, 2016 504 views

What are all the requirements to become a Forensic Pathologist?

I want to become a Forensic Pathologist #forensic...

#pathologist

Taylor B.’s Avatar
Taylor B. Oct 25, 2016 484 views

Is a degree in law essential to succeeding in the field of forensic pathology?

I am seeking a possible future as a forensic pathologist, and before I begin college next year, I need a plan. #medicine #lawyer...

#pathologist

Gemi M.’s Avatar
Gemi M. Jun 02, 2016 551 views

alright so what should i do if want to enter the world of forensics?

I am debating on what I've been wanting to be for a while and it changed from Lawyer to Forensic Scientist Law just doesn't interest me anymore. #forensics #pathologist #toxicology #dna...

#entomologist

Nathan C.’s Avatar
Nathan C. May 27, 2016 590 views

As a Pathologist, is more of your work computer based or in a lab/hospital?

I am interested in pursuing a career in pathology and was wondering what this aspect of the job was like. #medicine #pathologist...

#pathology

Megan S.’s Avatar
Megan S. May 13, 2016 460 views

Are all master's programs in Speech Pathology taught by doctoral level professors?

Majoring in Speech Pathology and it's very competitive to get into grad school. #language #pathologist #speech...

#disorders

Megan S.’s Avatar
Megan S. May 13, 2016 373 views

How many additional classes would I have to take to become school certified in Speech Pathology?

I'm going to major in Communication Disorders and was wondering how much more schooling is involved for a school certification. #advice #pathologist #speech...

#disorders

Claire C.’s Avatar
Claire C. May 12, 2016 670 views
Gyna R.’s Avatar
Gyna R. May 03, 2015 877 views
Gyna R.’s Avatar
Gyna R. Apr 30, 2015 2857 views

Do speech pathologists work with deaf people? If so, are they required to learn sign language?

I am wondering because I read somewhere online that there is 2 types of speech pathologist, one that deals with deaf peoplem and one that doesn't. #medicine #professor #health #speech-pathology #pathologist...

#speech

Adolfo R.’s Avatar
Adolfo R. Apr 29, 2015 3387 views

What is the difference of a M.D. to a Clinical Pathologist.

I really want to diagnose patients (every doctor basically) but something that's abnormal for regular check ups and also to be able to do test to the patients but I also want to be part of surgeries, things like that but I can't choose which one would be the best option for me. #doctor...

#md #pathologist

Juliet A.’s Avatar
Juliet A. Mar 23, 2015 637 views

Forensics Pathologist?What do you need to study to lead to this occupation?

Not much is told about pathologists in general...and pathologist seems suited for me since I'm interested in the medical field ,but I wouldn't want to deal with people's pains and their deaths....More like just interpreting of what caused their death...Except in this case I'm not sure what...

#pre-med #pathology #pathologist #medicine-field #forensics #medicine

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Feb 04, 2015 1478 views

Can i pursue multiple careers?

Hi growing up ive always had three passions. Science, Movies, and food. I was wondering if i could have three careers? I want to be a forensic pathologist. Which is a medical doctor who figures out the cause of death of a human by performing an autopsy. But i also want to direct movies and...

#director #pathologist #forensics #chef #doctor

RS P.’s Avatar
RS P. Mar 13, 2014 1666 views

What majors should I take in college if I want to pursue a medical career?

I want to pursue a career in the medical field and I want to know what majors I should take in college. #doctor #medicine #major #majors #pathologist...

#pathology

RS P.’s Avatar
RS P. Mar 13, 2014 1029 views
RS P.’s Avatar
RS P. Mar 12, 2014 667 views

How do you see the jobs in this field changing over the next five years and how do I prepare myself for such changes?

My objective is to pursue a career in the medical field and I want to know if jobs in the medical field changes over the years to come and how should I prepare for it. #doctor #career #medicine #pathologist...

#pathology

RS P.’s Avatar
RS P. Mar 12, 2014 759 views

What's the Company Culture Like?

My objective is to pursue a career in the medical field and I want to know what a medical company's culture is like. #doctor #medicine #pre-med #physician #pathologist...

#pathology

RS P.’s Avatar
RS P. Mar 07, 2014 1391 views

What are the best aspects of your occupation?

My objective is to get into the medical field and I want to know what are the best aspects of a doctors career. #doctor #career #medicine #health #pathologist #pathology...

#occupation

RS P.’s Avatar
RS P. Mar 05, 2014 1570 views

What qualifications do you seek in a new hire?

My objective is to get into the medical field and I want to know what would a employment manager look for in a person that they are hiring. #medicine #physician #hiring #pathologist #pathology...

#hire

RS P.’s Avatar
RS P. Mar 04, 2014 1006 views

Does becoming a doctor provide the opportunity to balance time between work and family?

My objective is to get into the medical field. I wanted to know if becoming a doctor will affect my personal life. #doctor #career #medicine #pathologist...

#pathology

KaljahOppNet2017 A.’s Avatar
KaljahOppNet2017 A. Jan 22, 2012 1723 views

What are some memorable moments that you have being a speech-language pathologist?

I am interested in being a speech-language pathologist, and wanted to know how this field has helped others in their speech and/or confidence. #science #pathologist...

#speech-language