Career Questions tagged Criminal Justice

Criminal justice is a four-year degree earned in college. Popular careers include law enforcement, lawyers, forensic nurse. Please read below for more information.

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas Sep 23 47 views

Can you describe your company culture?

To understand the company's values, management, leadership styles, and the approach in which they take to solve challenges and treating their employees in that particular occupation.

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas Sep 23 76 views

Why did you decide to work in this industry?

My goal is to gain a better understanding of what other people think about an industry before I choose a career

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas Sep 23 64 views

What benefits come with this career?

401 K, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Medical leave, Paid Sick Leave, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Identity Protection, financial resources, Financial Hardship Programs, Flexible Scheduling, Disability Insurance

Destiny’s Avatar
Destiny Sep 16 101 views

How to learn more about criminal investigating?

What is the most effective way to get a job in the FBI for criminal psychology?

Kayla’s Avatar
Kayla Sep 16 135 views

How complex was it to be in the law field and how long did it take you to fully become a paternity lawyer.

what steps did you take? What college did you attend? What made you desire this field?

I am interested in pursing paternity law

addison’s Avatar
addison Sep 13 65 views

What do I have to do in order to get into criminal justice?

I would like to go into criminal justice but I don't know where to start at.

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Sep 13 72 views

What is a typical day in the life of a crime scene investigator?

I watch a lot of crime related shows and movie on the tv, but i would imagine it's way less dramatic and thrilling as it is on these shows and movies.

Elizabeth’s Avatar
Elizabeth Sep 09 54 views

How do events affect the amount of pay(if they do so)?

If one week is less eventful than the other and less work needs to be done, does it affect the amount of pay an investigator receives?

tamadrey’s Avatar
tamadrey Sep 09 122 views

how often do soldiers get sent to the field ?

How often do soldiers get sent to the field? i wanna know if I'll get to see any real action or will they only Have me train until they truly need me on the battlefield.

Elizabeth’s Avatar
Elizabeth Sep 09 59 views

How does the amount of education effect your position as a criminal investigator?

The educational requirement to be an investigator is simply having a GED or a high school diploma. Is there any other education that may be needed? Any certifications?

David’s Avatar
David Sep 07 144 views

Starting a career in law enforcement as a certified security guard?

If i obtain my state's required guard card, and gain some work experience, would it be realistic to become a law enforcement officer? Possibly a City patrol officer or even a deputy sheriff with the right experience? Possibly even become a corrections officer or other federal position such as...

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Aug 29 228 views

What is the difference between a solicitor and a barrister?

I know the rough differences between them but which one can defend their client in court as I have an interest to do that?

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Aug 29 192 views

Is there a law that focuses on the ethics of medicine and of the hospital / doctor department?

Medical Law

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine Aug 26 73 views

What has inspired people to become a special agent?

I want to know anyone's opinion I think is important to want to know what other people think or even those whom want to become an FBI special agent.

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine Aug 26 79 views

What would be some struggles I will face while studying for criminal justice?

I want to know what would be complicated and/or any problem someone could go through in that.

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine Aug 26 86 views

what would be good places to study criminal justice?

I see so many places but its hard to know which one is better for you.

Taylor’s Avatar
Taylor Aug 19 132 views

Asking for advice

What are some alternatives to being a homicide detective? I have a health condition that makes me unable to become a homicide detective.

April’s Avatar
April Jul 28 176 views

How have the recent Supreme Court rulings effected your job as a lawyer?

As we all know, the past few months have brought lots of interesting rulings from overturning Roe v Wade to striking down New York's requirements for carrying a concealed weapon to decisions around separation of church and state. As a lawyer, how have these rulings effected you? Have they led...

Cassie’s Avatar
Cassie Jul 25 94 views

What classes should i be looking at to become a Lawyer or Homicide detective

Hello, my name is Cassie I'm in grade 9 I want to be a criminal lawyer or homicide detective, but I'm not sure what classes i should be taking.

Kimora’s Avatar
Kimora Jul 19 196 views

What is the difference between an attorney and a lawyer?

I'm asking to see which one I would be more interested in.

Tahsin’s Avatar
Tahsin Jul 18 123 views

Hi, what does the daily life of a criminal prosecutor look like? From the moment you wake up to when you head to bed?

My name's Tahsin, I'm a high school junior who's interested in becoming a criminal prosecutor. Writing, debating, and mock trial = My favorites.

khalil’s Avatar
khalil Jul 14 133 views

What are some good colleges to study criminal justice or pre-law in the united states.

i want to be an private investigator or some thing that has to do with law but i do not know which colleges are good.

Jocelyn’s Avatar
Jocelyn Jul 02 157 views

What can I do to decide what I want to be in life

I’m interested in criminal law and justice. I’m considering being a lawyer, some of my favorite classes are humanities, math, and science. I’m also considering being a therapist but I’m not sure. I wonder steps I could take to further conclude my decision on what I want to be in life.

Julie’s Avatar
Julie Jun 21 168 views

Does anyone know any places where I can intern to work with at risk youth?

I use to want to be a police officer and make my way up to detective but after graduating college, I decided that it wasn't what I wanted anymore. However, I do want to work with at risk youth but I still have mixed feelings and I am not sure where I can intern or even begin to explore this...

Chassity’s Avatar
Chassity Jun 21 134 views

How long should you being involved in the law enforcement before trying to promote to a K9 Officer or Criminal Investigator?

As a college student, I'm now working harder to get involved with the police department. Within the past few years, two of my options/passions were to become a K9 Officer or Criminal Investigator. However, I'm not sure how long something like that would take. What is an estimate?

Brianna’s Avatar
Brianna Jun 15 116 views

Paid Internships

Are there any paid internships for 14 turning 15 year olds?

steven’s Avatar
steven Jun 14 188 views

How do I become an FBI

Are these the courses I need to take? (Criminal Justice, Finance, and Public Safety Administration)

jaleel’s Avatar
jaleel Jun 13 169 views

What is the median pay salary for a police detective?

I just want to know what is my salarly is going to be looking like if i chose that career forme?

Kaelan’s Avatar
Kaelan Jun 10 156 views

When becoming a Police Officer how much did you think you were getting paid?

As a Police officer what salary are you looking for and what did you think your salary was going to be?

Kaelan’s Avatar
Kaelan Jun 10 136 views

What are some important things I need to know to becoming a Police Officer?

What do I need to know about becoming a police and what are some steps to becoming a Police Officer?