Career Questions tagged Criminal Justice

Criminal justice is a four-year degree earned in college. Popular careers include law enforcement, lawyers, forensic nurse. Please read below for more information.

Samantha S.’s Avatar
Samantha S. 12 hours ago 4 views

What field of psychology would be best for me?

I am a second year college student majoring in psychology with a minor in criminal justice. I am unsure of where I want to go with my career. I am interested in mental disorders and the affects they have on the brain. As well as figuring out why criminals commit crime. If you have any advise on...

#criminal-justice #psychology

Zakura A.’s Avatar
Zakura A. Dec 08 11 views

do girls have to cut their hair when they choose the course criminal-justice?

since girls have to cut their hair short in criminology, i'm wondering if it's also the same with criminal-justice #criminal-justice...

JASHAWN C.’s Avatar
JASHAWN C. Dec 04 14 views
Zakura A.’s Avatar
Zakura A. Dec 01 23 views

Is becoming a Private Investigator a good choice?

i'm still not sure if i will take criminal justice as a course and become a private investigator/detective because i don't know if it's a good choice for me to take and become successful in the future. #criminal-justice...

Brenna C.’s Avatar
Brenna C. Nov 20 17 views
Ayline Z.’s Avatar
Ayline Z. Nov 19 10 views

What do you like most of this job?

My name is Ayline and I'll will like to enjoy the Department of Criminal Investigators & Special Agent...

#criminal-justice

alexis C.’s Avatar
alexis C. Nov 14 15 views

what are good school for law?

the only thing i want to do in my life is become a lawyer and a future politician. i like to collect rocks i want to get a accounting degree too. i have a dog and a cat i like animals they are cool #law #lawyer #attorney #criminal-justice #criminal-justice #criminal-justice...

kayla B.’s Avatar
kayla B. Nov 08 26 views

What is the difference between forensic science technician and crime scene photography

what to know What is the differences between forensic science technician and crime scene photography #photography #criminal-justice...

#forensic

Faith B.’s Avatar
Faith B. Oct 26 64 views

I'm currently a high school student and I aspire to become a prosecuting attorney. Are there any things I can/should be doing now to prepare and be more qualified for that position? Any advice on that area is welcome!

I am a ninth grader going to a prestigious college-prep based high school. I aspire to become a prosecuting attorney for a life career and plan on interning with any lawyer as I get closer to high-school graduation. I am researching any actions I can take to further be prepared for either...

#criminal-justice #law-enforcement #law #lawyer #college #law-school

Isaiah B.’s Avatar
Isaiah B. Oct 25 35 views

What type Sacrifices did you hate to give up but did it anyways to be in the law enforcement?

I want to bring joy to the world. Be the voice for those who don't have one. want to show that the concepts of the country aren't always bad just how we go about them.#police #law-enforcement...

#criminal-justice

Isaiah B.’s Avatar
Isaiah B. Oct 25 30 views

How did you get there?

i am going to attend Cal Baptist University, i want to double major , studying Criminal Justice and Philosophy. I like basketball and also like history a lot because of the things that caused society to be the way it is right now. #criminal-justice...

abdimalik M.’s Avatar
abdimalik M. Oct 21 17 views
Paul M.’s Avatar
Paul M. Sep 19 26 views

What is my Job as a Volunteer Agent will be all about?

#volunteer I want to continue my education into Criminal Justice#Policeofficer#law enforcement...

#criminal-justice

Alex M.’s Avatar
Alex M. Sep 16 26 views

What types of things do District Attorneys do? What are some of the most typical cases?

#attorney #criminal-justice I love to help people that are going through a hard...

Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 11 43 views

What do I need to do to become a defense lawyer.

Im in eighth grade and I've been interested in the law system for as long as I can remember, I'm amazing at debate and literature and do believe I can become a lawyer as long as I work hard. Im in eighth grade so I don't yet understand what I need to accomplish this. I don't know about credits,...

#criminal-justice #attorney #law #lawyer #law-school

Karyme V.’s Avatar
Karyme V. Sep 09 52 views

If you could start all over again would you change your career path in anyway? Why?

Is it worth it ? Is it something you actually enjoy doing? I know it’s not easy dealing with criminals and all that stuff. #college...

#criminal-justice