Career Questions tagged Criminal Justice

Criminal justice is a four-year degree earned in college. Popular careers include law enforcement, lawyers, forensic nurse. Please read below for more information.

Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. Dec 01, 2021 198 views

Why are you a Police Officer or Detective?

I am am 23 year old female with a background in Security and I am interested in perusing a career as a law enforcement. I desire to serve and help others also to inspire people to change. I enjoy problem solving and creative thinking. law-enforcement police-officer criminal-justice...

law detective

izaiah D.’s Avatar
izaiah D. Dec 02, 2021 71 views

How many hours would you have to put in to become a defense attorney?

I know being in the criminal justice system is hard just I want to know just how hard it is to become a lawyer....

criminal-justice

Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. Dec 01, 2021 87 views

What does a normal work day look like for a Special Agent of the FBI?

I am a 23 year old female that appreciates having routines and things being planned out but I also enjoy having a little variability. I am someone that is flexible and and enjoys change. criminal-justice career Agent...

federal

Stephanie A.’s Avatar
Stephanie A. Nov 30, 2021 82 views

Forensics internship

Looking for internships in Forensic psychology forensic forensics psychology...

criminal-justice

Mia B.’s Avatar
Mia B. Nov 22, 2021 74 views

how do you become a recommended lawyer?

I see that there is lawyers that get recognized more then others an i was wondering why an how did they become the lawyer everybody wants law law...

criminal-justice

Nadia L.’s Avatar
Nadia L. Nov 04, 2021 106 views

What do I have to do to get into law enforcement ?

My name is Nadia Lopez. I am a junior at Phillip and sala Burton , When I graduate high school I want to join the Air Force & later become a homicide detective. law police lawyer law-enforcement...

criminal-justice

nicola V.’s Avatar
nicola V. Nov 04, 2021 90 views

can I become a CSI on 18 years old?

Jeremiah F.’s Avatar
Jeremiah F. Nov 02, 2021 94 views

is it true that police officers are required to write a long report after using having to use their gun? Or any of their weapons/tools

i am 16, I want to hopefully be a police officer myself someday, and I don't know many people to give me advice on how to be a good one. And how to actually even get pass the academy. law-enforcement police-officer police...

criminal-justice

kyle B.’s Avatar
kyle B. Aug 05, 2021 205 views
raadi R.’s Avatar
raadi R. Oct 09, 2021 141 views
Alisen N.’s Avatar
Alisen N. May 25, 2021 218 views

what's your schedule like being a forensic psychiatrist? Is it busy and difficult?

hi, i'm alisen, a rising sophomore who needs a forensic psychiatrist to interview for a career blog project. forensics psychology psych...

criminal-justice

Alisen N.’s Avatar
Alisen N. May 24, 2021 277 views

What do you do a forensic psychologist?

I am a current ninth grader who has an interest in the forensic psychiatry field and would like to interview a forensic psychiatrist on his/hers/their work for a career blog assignment in my class. psychology forensics mental-health psych...

criminal-justice

nicola V.’s Avatar
nicola V. Nov 01, 2021 103 views

what protocals does a CSI require to follow?

I want to study to become a CSI in criminal justice in grade 10 but I don't know which subjects to take. Can someone please direct me into the right direction? criminal-justice law...

college

nicola V.’s Avatar
nicola V. Oct 31, 2021 87 views
Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Oct 27, 2021 128 views

Is being a lawyer a 9-5 job? If so, how can I change that?

I heard that lawyers take on a 9-5 job whereas some don't. How, if law is a 9-5 job, can I make it more flexible? Is self-employment an option? lawyer criminal-justice attorney...

law

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Oct 26, 2021 128 views

Criminal Law or something else?

I am really interested in criminal law, however, is it possibly dangerous to get mixed with crime? What is the longest course for law school e.g. hypothetically family law takes 4 years whereas criminal law takes 5 etc. lawyer law criminal-justice...

criminology

Preston S.’s Avatar
Preston S. Oct 12, 2021 117 views

What is the hardest part of being a lawyer

lawyer law criminal-justice attorney I want to know the good and bad of the career...

law-school

Camryn M.’s Avatar
Camryn M. Oct 08, 2021 163 views

What goes along with being a investigative journalist

At school,I am most interested writing and psychology.I like watching crime shows and seeing how they use forensic evidence to solve the crime .A topic that im am interested in is writing and researching certain interest of mine. What are some careers options that best align with these...

writing journalism criminal-justice

Griffin W.’s Avatar
Griffin W. Oct 02, 2021 120 views

How do I become an FBI agent / Detective?

I am in my first year of college, with a major of criminal justice. I want to go into Detective work, maybe a homicide detective or even work in the FBI. But I don’t know how to get there. I’m thinking about joining the Army or Air Force reserve here in the next year or so as well. I just don’t...

criminal-justice