Career Questions tagged Police Officer

Austin P.’s Avatar
Austin P. Jan 04 36 views
Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. Dec 01, 2021 198 views

Why are you a Police Officer or Detective?

I am am 23 year old female with a background in Security and I am interested in perusing a career as a law enforcement. I desire to serve and help others also to inspire people to change. I enjoy problem solving and creative thinking. law-enforcement police-officer criminal-justice...

law detective

Jeremiah F.’s Avatar
Jeremiah F. Nov 08, 2021 92 views

is police academy actually easy? Or is it difficult?

I've interacted with a couple of police officers before and each one has told me that the academy is easy. But I don't know if they were being sarcastic or completely serious. police-officer law-enforcement...

police

Jeremiah F.’s Avatar
Jeremiah F. Nov 02, 2021 94 views

is it true that police officers are required to write a long report after using having to use their gun? Or any of their weapons/tools

i am 16, I want to hopefully be a police officer myself someday, and I don't know many people to give me advice on how to be a good one. And how to actually even get pass the academy. law-enforcement police-officer police...

criminal-justice

kyle B.’s Avatar
kyle B. Aug 05, 2021 205 views
Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 28, 2021 43 views
Daniel L.’s Avatar
Daniel L. Oct 21, 2021 71 views

Best Route to Become a Correctional Officer or Sheriff

As my senior year in high school is coming to an end, I have decided that I want to graduate early and get started on my college basic classes (general classes like math, English, electives, etc..) I have decided that I would like to go to Csun and major into Criminology and Justice but sadly I...

law-enforcement police-officer csun lasd california police

zayn L.’s Avatar
zayn L. Oct 19, 2021 65 views

what is the average pay for a police officer

police-officer i love what cops do for every community and i would like to be...

Chassity C.’s Avatar
Chassity C. Jun 24, 2021 166 views

What are some more specific fields that I can do becoming a K9 police officer?

I am a hard-working dedicated student that enjoys the world of Criminal Justice. I always loved learning about crime and how I can use my critical thinking to help solve different crimes. I enjoy learning about detective work alongside pursuing a career related to becoming a K9 police officer....

law-enforcement police-officer criminal-justice k9unit police

Kryston R.’s Avatar
Kryston R. Aug 24, 2020 342 views
Thomas B.’s Avatar
Thomas B. Dec 31, 2019 953 views

on a scale from 1 to 10 how hard is being a police officer and why?

I am a junior in high school going to be a police officer later on in life. law-enforcement police-officer...

police

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 15, 2019 354 views

What will it be like to get shot with a taser as a law-enforcement officer?

I understand that as a law-enforcement officer you sometimes have to consent to being tased as part of your training. What is that like? law-enforcement police-officer...

police

Michael C.’s Avatar
Michael C. Nov 14, 2019 661 views

Is attendance important when becoming a police officer?

I’m a junior in high school and I have always wanted to be a police officer. I’m concerned because I feel like I miss quite a few days and I’m worried it will affect my career. police police-officer...

law-enforcement

Quinn T.’s Avatar
Quinn T. Nov 07, 2019 276 views