Career Questions tagged Fbi

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas yesterday 23 views

Why did you decide to work in this industry?

My goal is to gain a better understanding of what other people think about an industry before I choose a career

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas yesterday 10 views

What benefits come with this career?

401 K, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Medical leave, Paid Sick Leave, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Identity Protection, financial resources, Financial Hardship Programs, Flexible Scheduling, Disability Insurance

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine Aug 26 68 views

What has inspired people to become a special agent?

I want to know anyone's opinion I think is important to want to know what other people think or even those whom want to become an FBI special agent.

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine Aug 26 80 views

what would be good places to study criminal justice?

I see so many places but its hard to know which one is better for you.

Isaac’s Avatar
Isaac Jun 28 240 views

Career Path to the FBI

Hello, I was trying to figure out the best way to get on a career path to the FBI, Im majoring in Information Technology with a focus in cyber security, and I love to travel as well. So was just wanting some advice on that

steven’s Avatar
steven Jun 14 178 views

How do I become an FBI

Are these the courses I need to take? (Criminal Justice, Finance, and Public Safety Administration)

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole May 31 132 views

What does a day being a Immigration And Customs Inspector look like?

Whats your regular schedule look like ? What's your favorite part of the day? What's the least favorite part of your day? Do you guys switch positions or you do the same thing everyday?

Cassie’s Avatar
Cassie Jul 31, 2021 288 views

How is the work load in your field?

I am interested in becoming a program and management analyst in the FBI, as well as becoming a director of operations. #FBI #Director-of-operations #management #analyst #program-management #government #security #director #career

Dominiq’s Avatar
Dominiq Jun 09, 2021 173 views

How do you get into the law enforcement field?

law enforcement
#fbi

Dominiq’s Avatar
Dominiq Jun 04, 2021 204 views

What kind of education do you need to get into the FBI?

I am a HS student currently. #fbi

Jillian’s Avatar
Jillian Mar 24, 2021 364 views

Where is the best place to start, career wise, in order to make it to the FBI as a detective?

Out of college, I am looking to get on a path that will lead me to the FBI. I'm not quite sure what the best beginning job is that will help lead me here. #career-path #FBI

Jalissa’s Avatar
Jalissa Feb 25, 2021 426 views

What are tips of investigating crimes , violence investigations , becoming a police officer ? How many years of college would it take?

Im a sophomore also very passionate about investigating crimes and putting people in check to do the right things . #business #police officer # crime #solve crimes #detective #FBI

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa Feb 23, 2021 1064 views

What neuroscience/psychology related jobs does the FBI offer

I Find the way The brain works very fascinating and have always been interested in why people do what they do. Im very into crime shows and have always dreamt of being in the FBI. #psychology #FBI #crime

Kendall’s Avatar
Kendall Jan 11, 2021 423 views

How to reach my goal of working in the BSU of the FBI?

I’m currently a psychology and forensic science (interdisciplinary studies) major at a university. I’m a sophomore right now but I really would love to work with the FBI in their Behavioral Science Unit. I’d love to interview criminals and such. How do I get to that point? #interviewing...

Kimberly’s Avatar
Kimberly Dec 10, 2020 571 views

Is the FBI BAU as intense as the show Criminal Minds interprets it?

Hello! My name is Kim and I’m fifteen years old. Growing up I’ve always been fascinated with true crime, and unsolved mysteries, etc. I came across the show and I really liked it! It’s quite intense but I’m always up for a challenge! I’ve very curious about being a profiler. It seems very easy...

Gabrielle’s Avatar
Gabrielle Nov 17, 2020 574 views

How do I become a criminal profiler?

I am currently studying for my Masters in Criminal Justice and Security Administration and I have a bachelors in psychology. The end goal for my career track is to be a FBI profiler. However, I'm struggling to find where to start on my career path. I am not looking for a law enforcement...

morgan’s Avatar
morgan Oct 27, 2020 366 views

What is it like being a profiler in the fbi? Does it ever get hard sometimes doing your job?

Im 16. In the 11th grade. I am also interested in becoming a profiler when I go to college. #fbi #profiler #highschool #bau #career #jobs

Destiny’s Avatar
Destiny Oct 02, 2020 439 views

I want to become a FBI agent any tips?

Hi, I'm Destiny I'm in the 10th grade also done with high school so i would love to know some tips about being a fbi agent.
#fbi #criminal-psychology #justice

oriana’s Avatar
oriana Aug 06, 2020 343 views

In the FBI, could I choose my partner?

Me and my friend both really want to become FBI agents- We work well together. Any chance we could work together? #work #fbi #Friends #NEwyorkcity #law

oriana’s Avatar
oriana Aug 02, 2020 433 views

Should I wait a year to apply to FBI acadmey?

Me and My friend are a year apart- and we want to be in the FBI together, as partners. So will able to team up with her? Another thing is- Should I wait a year to apply, or apply before her to get better chances we both get in. #military #college #FBI #Newyork #Law #NYC #lawyers #law

oriana’s Avatar
oriana Aug 02, 2020 335 views

Could I make my own team in the FBI?

I really want to be in the FBI- and I always work better with a team. More specifically my friends. We've been doing escape rooms for so long- and we work better together. We'll us together. We're all good at different things- and Like Tech, and so on. #computer #computer #general #FBI

oriana’s Avatar
oriana Aug 02, 2020 438 views

What job in the FBI would have a lot of leadership- that's similar to being a CEO?

I really like to know what jobs are like CEO or have a lot of leadership in the FBI- I work better and teams, and even better when I can take charge with the help of others. #career #ceo #business #FBI #Law #management #helping-others

oriana’s Avatar
oriana Aug 02, 2020 361 views

What job in the FBI would have the least amount of trauma?

I would like to know because I like the FBI, but I just want to know the options of not being in high risk situations. #criminal-justice #FBI

oriana’s Avatar
oriana Aug 02, 2020 1473 views

What does the BAU actually do?

Okay- I admit I've been watching a little too much criminal Minds- but I was wondering what they actually do. I find interesting- "profiles." I think that it's a great tool to really get into a criminal's minds- no pun intended. I've watched my fair share of law enforcement tv shows- and they...

oriana’s Avatar
oriana Jul 30, 2020 641 views

What should my dream career be?

Hello there! I'm a student and i'm a little all over the place when it comes to my dream career. I know what I'm good at- I just don't what job I could use most of my skills in. When watching TV shows, I end up wanting to be the job in that TV show. But- not all of them made me feel that way....

Jenny’s Avatar
Jenny Jul 02, 2020 1211 views

What steps do I need to take to join the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI?

I am currently a psychological science and criminology major at the University of California, Irvine. My dream career is a Special Agent who "profiles" a criminal and their behavior in order to understand the criminals. I am aware that in order to be considered for this job, one must first...

Shira’s Avatar
Shira May 11, 2020 457 views

Do I need to major in Criminal-justice to become an FBI agent?

Do I HAVE to? or is it just extremely helpful and highly recommended? #criminal-justice #college-major #fbi

Shira’s Avatar
Shira May 11, 2020 1610 views

Is FBI academy easier/as difficult/harder than Basic Training for the Army?

#military #law-enforcement #criminal-justice #FBI
how does FBI acedemy compare to military basic training?

Anisa’s Avatar
Anisa Apr 07, 2020 1364 views

I want to work in the BAU but I need some guidance

So, I've tried to look up tons of stuff about the different unit, descriptions of stuff they do, etc. I can't seem to find the answers to a lot of my questions though. Fair warning, there are a lot. So to start, which unit deals with the most cases? Which unit deals with the serial killers,...

Franklin’s Avatar
Franklin Apr 02, 2020 2296 views

What are the benefits of a forensic psychiatrist working for the FBI

#psychiatrist #forensic #forensics #fbi