Career Questions tagged Fbi

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 06 83 views

In the FBI, could I choose my partner?

Me and my friend both really want to become FBI agents- We work well together. Any chance we could work together? #work #fbi #friends #newyorkcity...

#law

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 85 views

What job in the FBI would have the least amount of trauma?

I would like to know because I like the FBI, but I just want to know the options of not being in high risk situations. #criminal-justice...

#fbi

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Jul 30 195 views

What should my dream career be?

Hello there! I'm a student and i'm a little all over the place when it comes to my dream career. I know what I'm good at- I just don't what job I could use most of my skills in. When watching TV shows, I end up wanting to be the job in that TV show. But- not all of them made me feel that way....

#job #general #first-job #law #jobs #job-search #college #fbi #career

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 121 views

Should I wait a year to apply to FBI acadmey?

Me and My friend are a year apart- and we want to be in the FBI together, as partners. So will able to team up with her? Another thing is- Should I wait a year to apply, or apply before her to get better chances we both get in. #military #college #fbi #newyork #law #nyc #lawyers...

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 87 views

Could I make my own team in the FBI?

I really want to be in the FBI- and I always work better with a team. More specifically my friends. We've been doing escape rooms for so long- and we work better together. We'll us together. We're all good at different things- and Like Tech, and so on. #computer #computer #general...

#fbi

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 95 views

What job in the FBI would have a lot of leadership- that's similar to being a CEO?

I really like to know what jobs are like CEO or have a lot of leadership in the FBI- I work better and teams, and even better when I can take charge with the help of others. #career #ceo #business #fbi #law #management...

#helping-others

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 91 views

What does the BAU actually do?

Okay- I admit I've been watching a little too much criminal Minds- but I was wondering what they actually do. I find interesting- "profiles." I think that it's a great tool to really get into a criminal's minds- no pun intended. I've watched my fair share of law enforcement tv shows- and they...

#lawyers #law-enforcement #criminal-justice #law #corporate-law #criminalminds #fbi #bau #newyork #enforcement #business

Jenny L.’s Avatar
Jenny L. Jul 02 136 views

What steps do I need to take to join the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI?

I am currently a psychological science and criminology major at the University of California, Irvine. My dream career is a Special Agent who "profiles" a criminal and their behavior in order to understand the criminals. I am aware that in order to be considered for this job, one must first...

#law #psychology #fbi #criminal-justice #forensic-psychology #criminal-profiler #career

Shira S.’s Avatar
Shira S. May 11 148 views

Do I need to major in Criminal-justice to become an FBI agent?

Do I HAVE to? or is it just extremely helpful and highly recommended? #criminal-justice #college-major...

#fbi

Shira S.’s Avatar
Shira S. May 11 115 views
Anisa D.’s Avatar
Anisa D. Apr 07 161 views

I want to work in the BAU but I need some guidance

So, I've tried to look up tons of stuff about the different unit, descriptions of stuff they do, etc. I can't seem to find the answers to a lot of my questions though. Fair warning, there are a lot. So to start, which unit deals with the most cases? Which unit deals with the serial killers,...

#law #psychology #fbi #criminal-justice #law-enforcement #bau

Viviana S.’s Avatar
Viviana S. Aug 05, 2019 182 views

What degree would be better forensic science, criminal justice or criminology?

I'm a student at community college looking to transfer soon and I'm undecided on which degree would be best if I wanna become a crime scene investigator and possibly FBI Agent in the future. Forensic studies at USF sound like a good match but St.Leo University has a Criminal Justice degree...

#fbi-agent #criminal-justice #forensics #law #forensic #college #criminology #fbi

timeea C.’s Avatar
timeea C. Aug 05, 2019 143 views
Josseline C.’s Avatar
Josseline C. Aug 27, 2018 222 views
Andrew D.’s Avatar
Andrew D. Nov 14, 2018 335 views
VIL 2.’s Avatar
VIL 2. Jul 18, 2018 238 views

Do they use augmented reality in the FBI? - Ali

I'm a middle school student learning about augmented reality, and I would like to be an FBI agent someday. How does the FBI use AR? Could you use AR to make a plane fly? #fbi #lawenforcement #ar #vr #augmentedreality #stem #verizon...

#verizoninnovativelearning

Victoria D.’s Avatar
Victoria D. Jan 16, 2018 695 views

I will be majoring in Criminology in the fall. My career goal is to become a FBI profiler. After I graduate from college where would I apply next to reach my goal

I know I will need a lot of schooling to achieve my career goal. But I'm not sure how long or what I do after graduation since I haven't looked that far ahead. I would like to know what steps I am going to have to do to reach my goal. #criminology #criminal-justice #law-enforcement...

#fbi

Regan O.’s Avatar
Regan O. Jan 16, 2018 321 views

Is wanting to become an FBI agent too unreasonable for someone who’s not a genius?

I want to work for the FBI but I’m not sure if it’s possible. #criminal-justice #criminology #law-enforcement...

#fbi