Career Questions tagged Fbi

How can I prepare and learn more about the FBI?

1

Sheila Jordan, PMP’s Avatar
Active Nov 16 at 02:04 PM

Posted by Andrew D.’s Avatar Andrew D.
Sheila Jordan, PMP’s Avatar
Sheila Jordan, PMP | Senior Technical Project Manager at AT&T Hello Andrew:  I researched and here are a few websites from the ...

Do they use augmented reality in the FBI? - Ali

I'm a middle school student learning about augmented reality, and I would like to be an FBI agent someday. How does the FBI use AR? Could you use AR to make a plane fly? #fbi #lawenforcement #AR #VR #augmentedreality #stem #verizon...

#verizoninnovativelearning

1

Garrett Schaefer’s Avatar
Active Aug 15 at 12:06 AM

Posted by VIL 2.’s Avatar VIL 2.
Garrett Schaefer’s Avatar
Garrett Schaefer | Solutions Manager They absolutely do 😁, they use it for training and research ...

What is a day in the life of an FBI agent like?

I think I would like to have a law-enforcement career, but I'm not sure which one. FBI seems the most likely, but I'd like to know what the job is really like. #law-enforcement...

#fbi

1

Joe LaFerriere’s Avatar
Active Mar 01 at 02:22 AM

Posted by Margaret C.’s Avatar Margaret C.
Joe LaFerriere’s Avatar
Joe LaFerriere | Product Technologist - Dell Solutions Excellence Center Margaret...as much as I would love to give you an answer ...

Which government agency is best to go into for cyber-security?

I want to be in a cyber-security team for the US government serving in one of the intelligence branches (CIA, DoD, DIA, FBI, NSA, etc.) and I want to know which one would be best for me. If possible, I'd like to stay in a local area and not have to move to one location (I live in Arizona and...

#cyber-security #fbi #cia #dod #government

3

William Ortiz’s Avatar Rory Moore’s Avatar Deon Ogle’s Avatar
Active Oct 18 at 03:44 PM

Posted by Jake A.’s Avatar Jake A.
William Ortiz’s Avatar
William Ortiz | NOC Video Hub Tech Hello Justin. Is going to depend on who you want to ...

What's it like being a part of a cyber-security team in a government agency?

I'm really thinking about majoring in Computer Science (Information Assurance) and going into a government agency like FBI, CIA, DIA, DoD, or any of the other like-minded branches. What's it like? How different is the public sector in this career from the private sector? Would you switch to...

#cia #dia #dod #cyber-security #fbi #technology

2

Chris Droste’s Avatar Jim Mcconnell’s Avatar
Active Jun 27 at 12:12 PM

Posted by Jake A.’s Avatar Jake A.
Chris Droste’s Avatar
Chris Droste | Specializing in DFIR Cyber security is very important to the government right now and ...

I will be majoring in Criminology in the fall. My career goal is to become a FBI profiler. After I graduate from college where would I apply next to reach my goal

I know I will need a lot of schooling to achieve my career goal. But I'm not sure how long or what I do after graduation since I haven't looked that far ahead. I would like to know what steps I am going to have to do to reach my goal. #criminology #criminal-justice #law-enforcement...

#fbi

3

David George’s Avatar April Phaneuf’s Avatar Grayson Hollie-Thigpen’s Avatar
Active Nov 15 at 03:25 AM

Posted by Victoria D.’s Avatar Victoria D.
David George’s Avatar
David George | Psychic Detective at David George Psychic/Medium Go to there website: fbi.gov. There is a page for careers, ...

How do I know if I will enjoy becoming an FBI agent? Or if I'll be good at it or successful?

I love watching TV shows related to law enforcement, whether it's from the perspective of a criminal or law enforcer. I wanted to become an FBI Agent ever since my brother was murdered and for some reason it really interests me that they solve different kinds of cases all over the United...

#law-enforcement #fbi-agent #federal-agent #success #fbi #law

2

David George’s Avatar Kim Igleheart’s Avatar
Active Nov 27 at 06:00 AM

Posted by Jennifer S.’s Avatar Jennifer S.
David George’s Avatar
David George | Psychic Detective at David George Psychic/Medium Get the book, Special Agent: My life on the front lines ...

Is wanting to become an FBI agent too unreasonable for someone who’s not a genius?

I want to work for the FBI but I’m not sure if it’s possible. #criminal-justice #criminology #law-enforcement...

#fbi

1

David Yoo’s Avatar
Active Apr 27 at 06:39 PM

Posted by Regan O.’s Avatar Regan O.
David Yoo’s Avatar
David Yoo | Associate Analyst at Strategy&, part of the PwC ... Hi Regan, Thank you for the question. I have relatives who ...

What qualifications are needed to work for the FBI?

I want to be a forensic accountant for the FBI #future #goals #accountant #forensic #forensic-accounting #fbi...

#law-enforcement

1

Eric Wild’s Avatar
Active May 05 at 09:09 PM

Posted by Tierra J.’s Avatar Tierra J.
Eric Wild’s Avatar
Eric Wild | ☁ Helping SAP's Strategic Customers Run Simple in ... Tierra,The FBI is an exciting and challenging career, and one that ...

Are there any Internships in the Federal Bureau of Investigation for students entering college?

As someone who is interested in working in the FBI after finishing college I wanted to know if there were any internships in the FBI for undergraduate students? #fbi...

#internships

1

Ryan A. Lopez’s Avatar
Active Jan 16 at 05:43 AM

Posted by Gabriela L.’s Avatar Gabriela L.
Ryan A. Lopez’s Avatar
Ryan A. Lopez | Western IL based Process Consultant, Analyst & Project ... Well I don't think you'll have to hard of a time ...

What should I do in order to work with the FBI? #FBI

I am really interested in becoming a special agent and would like to know how one becomes one. I am wondering how many years of college I should do and I am wondering where I should go. I am willing to go out of California, but have no idea if the FBI looks at the state your college is in....

#fbi #law-enforcement #police-and-law-enforcement #investigations

2

Shawn Braxton’s Avatar Jim Mcconnell’s Avatar
Active Jun 29 at 12:38 PM

Posted by Renne S.’s Avatar Renne S.
Shawn Braxton’s Avatar
Shawn Braxton | Retired DC Police Officer, There are a couple of ways to work for the FBI. ...

How hard is it to have two Majors that are completely different from each other?

Would it be very hard to major in two fields that have nothing to do with each other, for example Biology and Criminal Justice? And if you did something similar what are some habits or tips you wish you knew beforehand. #criminal-justice #criminology #biology...

#fbi

1

Nicholas Clark’s Avatar
Active Sep 12 '17 at 11:05 PM

Posted by Eunice M.’s Avatar Eunice M.
Nicholas Clark’s Avatar
Nicholas Clark | Bioprocess Development Scientist at Algaeon, Inc. Hello Eunice, It will be tough. I myself pursued four majors ...

I want to work at the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI but I have many questions.

Prepare yourself, I'm a talkative and curious kid. I'm interested in psychology, human behavior, criminology, criminal justice, and criminal profiling basically I want to get into the criminal's minds and make a profile about them and help the police catch them. But I already know that it's...

#bau #psychology #federal-agent #criminal-profiling #career-details #fbi #criminology

1

Daniela Silva’s Avatar
Active Aug 15 '17 at 12:52 PM

Posted by Camille L.’s Avatar Camille L.
Daniela Silva’s Avatar
Daniela Silva | Educational Writer- New Heights Educational Group Hi Camille!! Let´s answer your questions: - To join the FBI's ...

I am interested in working in the FBI. What should I major in?

I am interested in the FBI. #college #law-enforcement #fbi...

#information

2

Gabriel Fig’s Avatar Thomas Williams, SCERS’s Avatar
Active Oct 07 at 04:38 PM

Posted by diana H.’s Avatar diana H.
Gabriel Fig’s Avatar
Gabriel Fig | Experienced Higher Educational Professional & Certified Appreciative Advisor Hi Diana, Thanks for the question. The FBI does not currently ...

How can I make my criminology application look good? What do I need for them to be like WOW!

I want to be a CIA agent. #police-officer #fbi #cia #patrol-officer...

#boarder

1

Kim Igleheart’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:48 PM

Posted by Karen Z.’s Avatar Karen Z.
Kim Igleheart’s Avatar
Kim Igleheart | Employment Counselor | Open Records Specialist Karen, Are you talking about a school application or a job ...

Is there any demand on Romanian translators?

i would like to be a translator #fbi...

#translation

1

Susan Waldau’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:48 PM

Posted by Jessica S.’s Avatar Jessica S.
Susan Waldau’s Avatar
Susan Waldau | Global Head Travel Account Management There might be some opportunities with one of these companies which ...

What is the average day like for a forensic scientist in the FBI?

I am just interested in forensics, as well as being affiliated in some type of federal job. #chemistry #forensics...

#fbi

1

Daniela Silva’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:48 PM

Posted by Corbin K.’s Avatar Corbin K.
Daniela Silva’s Avatar
Daniela Silva | Educational Writer- New Heights Educational Group Hi Corbin, I think this video can answer your question. Take ...

I want to work in the BAU but i have a lot of questions

I want to work in the BAU as a "profiler" I want to work on making profiles for unidentified/identified suspect. I want to work in the field and see the crime scenes and help catch the criminals. I want to work on serial murder cases, rape cases, abduction cases, typically any violent crime...

#special-agent #psychology #fbi #crime #criminal-justice #investigation #criminal-investigations #violent-crime

1

Daniela Silva’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:39 PM

Posted by Cayman W.’s Avatar Cayman W.
Daniela Silva’s Avatar
Daniela Silva | Educational Writer- New Heights Educational Group Hi Cayman, The FBI requires a four-year college degree in any ...

Should I study medicine, criminology, or both?

I want to become a forensic pathologist for the FBI, and I read somewhere that I need an M.D. and a degree in criminology, plus some prerequisites in some other fields. How am I supposed to fit all of that in? #doctor #criminology #forensics...

#fbi

2

Ken Simmons’s Avatar Joye Carter’s Avatar
Active Jun 17 at 11:00 PM

Posted by Louise W.’s Avatar Louise W.
Ken Simmons’s Avatar
Ken Simmons | Assist with Recognizing and Developing Potential You are inquiring about some very important and interesting career areas. ...

Is the criminal justice field hard to get in to?

I was wondering because i would like to go into the criminal justice field as a forensic psychologist. #law #criminal-justice #forensics #fbi #criminal-law #college...

#legal

1

Angela Johnson’s Avatar
Active Oct 26 '17 at 11:28 PM

Posted by Gabi R.’s Avatar Gabi R.
Angela Johnson’s Avatar
Angela Johnson | Founder at FCP-Services: Forensic Consultation and Psychological Services Being a forensic psychologist is exciting work and there is a ...

What's the most conventional way to get into the FBI, and what's the most unconventional?

I am studying to be a psychologist and I have a great interest in criminal profiling. I understand to be accepted into the BAU most agents have been working 7-10 years. I understand there are 5 different ways to be accepted into the FBI but I'm wondering if there is a simple or a different way...

#fbi #psychology #federal-agent

1

Maureen Magnifico’s Avatar
Active Sep 20 '17 at 04:41 PM

Posted by Margaret W.’s Avatar Margaret W.
Maureen Magnifico’s Avatar
Maureen Magnifico | Management Assistant at Federal Aviation Administration I have not worked for the FBI, however, it was my ...

Can FBI agents have a stable home?

I mean are you going to constantly be moving or can you have a house and settle in a general area outside DC #law-enforcement #fbi #federal-agent #government #career #college...

#career-counseling

1

Stephanie Redding’s Avatar
Active Oct 23 '17 at 05:34 PM

Posted by edgar  R.’s Avatar edgar R.
Stephanie Redding’s Avatar
Stephanie Redding | Sales Onboarding Program Manager at Dropbox One of my closest friends is an agent with a family. ...

What types of positions does the FBI offer?

There are agents obviously but also computer-positions... what else? #law-enforcement #federal-government #fbi...

#federal-agent

1

Mike Martin’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:24 PM

Posted by edgar  R.’s Avatar edgar R.
Mike Martin’s Avatar
Mike Martin | Police Sergeant at City of Garden Grove My best advice would be to speak with an agent. I'm ...

how will the air force benefit me?

I want to know what the benefits are in joining the airforce #fbi #air-force...

#benefits

1

Paul  A Coulter’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:19 PM

Posted by Alyssa S.’s Avatar Alyssa S.
Paul  A Coulter’s Avatar
Paul A Coulter | Life Change Catalyst - How Great Can Your ... I was in the Air Force as an enlisted person. I ...

what are the courses I should take before applying for the FBI?

I want to join the FBI and I am not sure what exactly to take while in college. #law-enforcement #government #fbi #forensic-analysis...

#csi

3

JD Williamson’s Avatar George Poole’s Avatar Mike Riggs’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:19 PM

Posted by Alyssa S.’s Avatar Alyssa S.
JD Williamson’s Avatar
JD Williamson | LE Lieutenant- Retired Concerning the FBI, contact your local office and visit with one ...

FBI or CIA while in the National Guard? Which is a better choice?

I joined the Minnesota Army National Guard during my junior year. I am currently a senior I have more training after I graduate high school. I was doing research one day on the CIA for a school project and I noticed that I could become a CIA Agent while in the National Guard. I am wondering...

#military #fbi #cia

1

Philip Tolbert’s Avatar
Active Mar 22 at 06:12 PM

Posted by Zachariah N.’s Avatar Zachariah N.
Philip Tolbert’s Avatar
Philip Tolbert | IT Business Development Support at GE Digital Thank you for your service to the USA (and the great ...

What is the hardest thing about being an FBI agent?

I'm a senior in high school, and I have always been interested in criminal justice. I really think it would be great to work for the FBI or even CIA one day, as a goal. I know the requirements to become an FBI Agent, and I know that if someone does become an agent they don't necessarily get...

#computer-science #computer #fbi #criminal-justice #cia

1

Christopher Boutros’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:09 PM

Posted by Evelyn G.’s Avatar Evelyn G.
Christopher Boutros’s Avatar
Christopher Boutros | Accountant, Financial Analyst, Marketing Specialist Hello Evelyn Unfortunately, there isn't currently anyone on this website that ...

What can I do in high school to become an FBI agent ?

I'm in 10th grade and I want to know more about it. Also, what I have to mayor in. #criminal-justice...

#fbi

2

Bill Felice’s Avatar Julie Otis’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:08 PM

Posted by Erasmo R.’s Avatar Erasmo R.
Bill Felice’s Avatar
Bill Felice | IT Asset Manager at Tokio Marine North America ... Hi Erasmom What a wonderful career to consider! A few things ...

ok. so i would like to be a part of the B.A.U of Quantico Virginia as a profiler that works in the field as an agent. What courses should i take in college? What colloge should i go to?

hi. I would love to work there. i would like to save lives interview criminals, bust down doors, lock up a serial killer investigate crimes and such. #fbi #crime...

#agent

1

Daniela Silva’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:07 PM

Posted by Courtney H.’s Avatar Courtney H.
Daniela Silva’s Avatar
Daniela Silva | Educational Writer- New Heights Educational Group Hello Courtney, In the course a career, criminal profilers will be ...

Over 58,000 students, educators, and professionals are discussing their career paths on CareerVillage.

Join us

icon-country-tagsCurrently showing results for: Global (all countries) (change)