Career Questions tagged Fbi

Jillian C.’s Avatar
Jillian C. Mar 24 109 views

Where is the best place to start, career wise, in order to make it to the FBI as a detective?

Out of college, I am looking to get on a path that will lead me to the FBI. I'm not quite sure what the best beginning job is that will help lead me here. #career-path...

#fbi

Jalissa M.’s Avatar
Jalissa M. Feb 25 138 views

What are tips of investigating crimes , violence investigations , becoming a police officer ? How many years of college would it take?

Im a sophomore also very passionate about investigating crimes and putting people in check to do the right things . #business #police officer # crime #solve crimes #detective...

#fbi

Alyssa L.’s Avatar
Alyssa L. Feb 23 107 views

What neuroscience/psychology related jobs does the FBI offer

I Find the way The brain works very fascinating and have always been interested in why people do what they do. Im very into crime shows and have always dreamt of being in the FBI. #psychology #fbi...

#crime

Kendall T.’s Avatar
Kendall T. Jan 11 195 views

How to reach my goal of working in the BSU of the FBI?

I’m currently a psychology and forensic science (interdisciplinary studies) major at a university. I’m a sophomore right now but I really would love to work with the FBI in their Behavioral Science Unit. I’d love to interview criminals and such. How do I get to that point? #interviewing...

#criminology #psychology #behavior #fbi #interviews

Kimberly C.’s Avatar
Kimberly C. Dec 10, 2020 256 views

Is the FBI BAU as intense as the show Criminal Minds interprets it?

Hello! My name is Kim and I’m fifteen years old. Growing up I’ve always been fascinated with true crime, and unsolved mysteries, etc. I came across the show and I really liked it! It’s quite intense but I’m always up for a challenge! I’ve very curious about being a profiler. It seems very easy...

#fbi #bau #profiler #psychology #forensic #socialscience #truecrime

Gabrielle H.’s Avatar
Gabrielle H. Nov 17, 2020 172 views

How do I become a criminal profiler?

I am currently studying for my Masters in Criminal Justice and Security Administration and I have a bachelors in psychology. The end goal for my career track is to be a FBI profiler. However, I'm struggling to find where to start on my career path. I am not looking for a law enforcement...

#criminalprofiler #career-path #quantico #career #fbiprofiler #criminalinvestigator #career-paths #lawenforcement #fbi #criminaljustice #career-options

morgan H.’s Avatar
morgan H. Oct 27, 2020 170 views

What is it like being a profiler in the fbi? Does it ever get hard sometimes doing your job?

Im 16. In the 11th grade. I am also interested in becoming a profiler when I go to college. #fbi #profiler #highschool #bau #career...

#jobs

Destiny W.’s Avatar
Destiny W. Oct 02, 2020 158 views

I want to become a FBI agent any tips?

Hi, I'm Destiny I'm in the 10th grade also done with high school so i would love to know some tips about being a fbi agent. #fbi #criminal-psychology...

#justice

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 06, 2020 179 views

In the FBI, could I choose my partner?

Me and my friend both really want to become FBI agents- We work well together. Any chance we could work together? #work #fbi #friends #newyorkcity...

#law

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 175 views

What job in the FBI would have the least amount of trauma?

I would like to know because I like the FBI, but I just want to know the options of not being in high risk situations. #criminal-justice...

#fbi

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Jul 30, 2020 400 views

What should my dream career be?

Hello there! I'm a student and i'm a little all over the place when it comes to my dream career. I know what I'm good at- I just don't what job I could use most of my skills in. When watching TV shows, I end up wanting to be the job in that TV show. But- not all of them made me feel that way....

#law #career #first-job #job-search #jobs #fbi #general #college #job

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 224 views

Should I wait a year to apply to FBI acadmey?

Me and My friend are a year apart- and we want to be in the FBI together, as partners. So will able to team up with her? Another thing is- Should I wait a year to apply, or apply before her to get better chances we both get in. #military #college #fbi #newyork #law #nyc #lawyers...

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 168 views

Could I make my own team in the FBI?

I really want to be in the FBI- and I always work better with a team. More specifically my friends. We've been doing escape rooms for so long- and we work better together. We'll us together. We're all good at different things- and Like Tech, and so on. #computer #computer #general...

#fbi

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 246 views

What job in the FBI would have a lot of leadership- that's similar to being a CEO?

I really like to know what jobs are like CEO or have a lot of leadership in the FBI- I work better and teams, and even better when I can take charge with the help of others. #career #ceo #business #fbi #law #management...

#helping-others

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 586 views

What does the BAU actually do?

Okay- I admit I've been watching a little too much criminal Minds- but I was wondering what they actually do. I find interesting- "profiles." I think that it's a great tool to really get into a criminal's minds- no pun intended. I've watched my fair share of law enforcement tv shows- and they...

#enforcement #law #lawyers #criminal-justice #law-enforcement #criminalminds #fbi #bau #newyork #business #corporate-law

Jenny L.’s Avatar
Jenny L. Jul 02, 2020 391 views

What steps do I need to take to join the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI?

I am currently a psychological science and criminology major at the University of California, Irvine. My dream career is a Special Agent who "profiles" a criminal and their behavior in order to understand the criminals. I am aware that in order to be considered for this job, one must first...

#criminal-profiler #fbi #forensic-psychology #law #career #psychology #criminal-justice

Shira S.’s Avatar
Shira S. May 11, 2020 234 views

Do I need to major in Criminal-justice to become an FBI agent?

Do I HAVE to? or is it just extremely helpful and highly recommended? #criminal-justice #college-major...

#fbi

Shira S.’s Avatar
Shira S. May 11, 2020 368 views
Anisa D.’s Avatar
Anisa D. Apr 07, 2020 616 views

I want to work in the BAU but I need some guidance

So, I've tried to look up tons of stuff about the different unit, descriptions of stuff they do, etc. I can't seem to find the answers to a lot of my questions though. Fair warning, there are a lot. So to start, which unit deals with the most cases? Which unit deals with the serial killers,...

#fbi #law #bau #psychology #criminal-justice #law-enforcement

Viviana S.’s Avatar
Viviana S. Aug 05, 2019 308 views

What degree would be better forensic science, criminal justice or criminology?

I'm a student at community college looking to transfer soon and I'm undecided on which degree would be best if I wanna become a crime scene investigator and possibly FBI Agent in the future. Forensic studies at USF sound like a good match but St.Leo University has a Criminal Justice degree...

#forensic #criminology #law #forensics #fbi-agent #criminal-justice #fbi #college

timeea C.’s Avatar
timeea C. Aug 05, 2019 325 views