Career Questions tagged Fbi

Jenny L.’s Avatar
Jenny L. Jul 02 38 views

What steps do I need to take to join the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI?

I am currently a psychological science and criminology major at the University of California, Irvine. My dream career is a Special Agent who "profiles" a criminal and their behavior in order to understand the criminals. I am aware that in order to be considered for this job, one must first...

#law #psychology #fbi #criminal-justice #criminal-profiler #career #forensic-psychology

Shira S.’s Avatar
Shira S. May 11 112 views

Do I need to major in Criminal-justice to become an FBI agent?

Do I HAVE to? or is it just extremely helpful and highly recommended? #criminal-justice #college-major...

#fbi

Shira S.’s Avatar
Shira S. May 11 70 views
Anisa D.’s Avatar
Anisa D. Apr 07 122 views

I want to work in the BAU but I need some guidance

So, I've tried to look up tons of stuff about the different unit, descriptions of stuff they do, etc. I can't seem to find the answers to a lot of my questions though. Fair warning, there are a lot. So to start, which unit deals with the most cases? Which unit deals with the serial killers,...

#law #psychology #fbi #bau #criminal-justice #law-enforcement

Viviana S.’s Avatar
Viviana S. Aug 05, 2019 146 views

What degree would be better forensic science, criminal justice or criminology?

I'm a student at community college looking to transfer soon and I'm undecided on which degree would be best if I wanna become a crime scene investigator and possibly FBI Agent in the future. Forensic studies at USF sound like a good match but St.Leo University has a Criminal Justice degree...

#forensics #college #criminal-justice #law #fbi #fbi-agent #criminology #forensic

timeea C.’s Avatar
timeea C. Aug 05, 2019 99 views
Josseline C.’s Avatar
Josseline C. Aug 27, 2018 200 views
Andrew D.’s Avatar
Andrew D. Nov 14, 2018 296 views
VIL 2.’s Avatar
VIL 2. Jul 18, 2018 223 views

Do they use augmented reality in the FBI? - Ali

I'm a middle school student learning about augmented reality, and I would like to be an FBI agent someday. How does the FBI use AR? Could you use AR to make a plane fly? #fbi #lawenforcement #ar #vr #augmentedreality #stem #verizon...

#verizoninnovativelearning

Victoria D.’s Avatar
Victoria D. Jan 16, 2018 610 views

I will be majoring in Criminology in the fall. My career goal is to become a FBI profiler. After I graduate from college where would I apply next to reach my goal

I know I will need a lot of schooling to achieve my career goal. But I'm not sure how long or what I do after graduation since I haven't looked that far ahead. I would like to know what steps I am going to have to do to reach my goal. #criminology #criminal-justice #law-enforcement...

#fbi

Regan O.’s Avatar
Regan O. Jan 16, 2018 300 views

Is wanting to become an FBI agent too unreasonable for someone who’s not a genius?

I want to work for the FBI but I’m not sure if it’s possible. #criminal-justice #criminology #law-enforcement...

#fbi

Tierra J.’s Avatar
Tierra J. Jan 16, 2018 298 views
Renne S.’s Avatar
Renne S. Jan 11, 2018 468 views

What should I do in order to work with the FBI? #FBI

I am really interested in becoming a special agent and would like to know how one becomes one. I am wondering how many years of college I should do and I am wondering where I should go. I am willing to go out of California, but have no idea if the FBI looks at the state your college is in....

#investigations #law-enforcement #fbi #police-and-law-enforcement

Margaret C.’s Avatar
Margaret C. Jan 23, 2018 392 views

What is a day in the life of an FBI agent like?

I think I would like to have a law-enforcement career, but I'm not sure which one. FBI seems the most likely, but I'd like to know what the job is really like. #law-enforcement...

#fbi

Jake A.’s Avatar
Jake A. Jan 22, 2018 313 views

Which government agency is best to go into for cyber-security?

I want to be in a cyber-security team for the US government serving in one of the intelligence branches (CIA, DoD, DIA, FBI, NSA, etc.) and I want to know which one would be best for me. If possible, I'd like to stay in a local area and not have to move to one location (I live in Arizona and...

#fbi #dod #cia #cyber-security #government

Jake A.’s Avatar
Jake A. Jan 22, 2018 310 views

What's it like being a part of a cyber-security team in a government agency?

I'm really thinking about majoring in Computer Science (Information Assurance) and going into a government agency like FBI, CIA, DIA, DoD, or any of the other like-minded branches. What's it like? How different is the public sector in this career from the private sector? Would you switch to...

#fbi #dia #dod #technology #cia #cyber-security

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Jan 16, 2018 367 views

How do I know if I will enjoy becoming an FBI agent? Or if I'll be good at it or successful?

I love watching TV shows related to law enforcement, whether it's from the perspective of a criminal or law enforcer. I wanted to become an FBI Agent ever since my brother was murdered and for some reason it really interests me that they solve different kinds of cases all over the United...

#law #fbi #fbi-agent #law-enforcement #federal-agent #success