Career Questions tagged Fbi

Viviana S.’s Avatar
Viviana S. Aug 05 48 views

What degree would be better forensic science, criminal justice or criminology?

I'm a student at community college looking to transfer soon and I'm undecided on which degree would be best if I wanna become a crime scene investigator and possibly FBI Agent in the future. Forensic studies at USF sound like a good match but St.Leo University has a Criminal Justice degree...

#fbi-agent #forensics #forensic #college #criminology #fbi #criminal-justice #law

timeea C.’s Avatar
timeea C. Aug 05 25 views
Josseline C.’s Avatar
Josseline C. Aug 27, 2018 108 views
Andrew D.’s Avatar
Andrew D. Nov 14, 2018 214 views
VIL 2.’s Avatar
VIL 2. Jul 18, 2018 155 views

Do they use augmented reality in the FBI? - Ali

I'm a middle school student learning about augmented reality, and I would like to be an FBI agent someday. How does the FBI use AR? Could you use AR to make a plane fly? #fbi #lawenforcement #ar #vr #augmentedreality #stem #verizon...

#verizoninnovativelearning

Victoria D.’s Avatar
Victoria D. Jan 16, 2018 409 views

I will be majoring in Criminology in the fall. My career goal is to become a FBI profiler. After I graduate from college where would I apply next to reach my goal

I know I will need a lot of schooling to achieve my career goal. But I'm not sure how long or what I do after graduation since I haven't looked that far ahead. I would like to know what steps I am going to have to do to reach my goal. #criminology #criminal-justice #law-enforcement...

#fbi

Regan O.’s Avatar
Regan O. Jan 16, 2018 228 views

Is wanting to become an FBI agent too unreasonable for someone who’s not a genius?

I want to work for the FBI but I’m not sure if it’s possible. #criminal-justice #criminology #law-enforcement...

#fbi

Tierra J.’s Avatar
Tierra J. Jan 16, 2018 208 views
Renne S.’s Avatar
Renne S. Jan 11, 2018 364 views

What should I do in order to work with the FBI? #FBI

I am really interested in becoming a special agent and would like to know how one becomes one. I am wondering how many years of college I should do and I am wondering where I should go. I am willing to go out of California, but have no idea if the FBI looks at the state your college is in....

#police-and-law-enforcement #investigations #law-enforcement #fbi

Margaret C.’s Avatar
Margaret C. Jan 23, 2018 322 views

What is a day in the life of an FBI agent like?

I think I would like to have a law-enforcement career, but I'm not sure which one. FBI seems the most likely, but I'd like to know what the job is really like. #law-enforcement...

#fbi

Jake A.’s Avatar
Jake A. Jan 22, 2018 252 views

Which government agency is best to go into for cyber-security?

I want to be in a cyber-security team for the US government serving in one of the intelligence branches (CIA, DoD, DIA, FBI, NSA, etc.) and I want to know which one would be best for me. If possible, I'd like to stay in a local area and not have to move to one location (I live in Arizona and...

#cyber-security #government #dod #cia #fbi

Jake A.’s Avatar
Jake A. Jan 22, 2018 244 views

What's it like being a part of a cyber-security team in a government agency?

I'm really thinking about majoring in Computer Science (Information Assurance) and going into a government agency like FBI, CIA, DIA, DoD, or any of the other like-minded branches. What's it like? How different is the public sector in this career from the private sector? Would you switch to...

#technology #dia #cyber-security #dod #cia #fbi

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Jan 16, 2018 241 views

How do I know if I will enjoy becoming an FBI agent? Or if I'll be good at it or successful?

I love watching TV shows related to law enforcement, whether it's from the perspective of a criminal or law enforcer. I wanted to become an FBI Agent ever since my brother was murdered and for some reason it really interests me that they solve different kinds of cases all over the United...

#fbi-agent #law-enforcement #success #federal-agent #law #fbi

Gabriela L.’s Avatar
Gabriela L. Jan 15, 2018 179 views

Are there any Internships in the Federal Bureau of Investigation for students entering college?

As someone who is interested in working in the FBI after finishing college I wanted to know if there were any internships in the FBI for undergraduate students? #fbi...

#internships

Gabi R.’s Avatar
Gabi R. May 21, 2016 498 views

Is the criminal justice field hard to get in to?

I was wondering because i would like to go into the criminal justice field as a forensic psychologist. #law #criminal-justice #forensics #fbi #criminal-law #college...

#legal

edgar  R.’s Avatar
edgar R. May 17, 2016 441 views

Can FBI agents have a stable home?

I mean are you going to constantly be moving or can you have a house and settle in a general area outside DC #law-enforcement #fbi #federal-agent #government #career #college...

#career-counseling

Eunice M.’s Avatar
Eunice M. Sep 01, 2017 300 views

How hard is it to have two Majors that are completely different from each other?

Would it be very hard to major in two fields that have nothing to do with each other, for example Biology and Criminal Justice? And if you did something similar what are some habits or tips you wish you knew beforehand. #criminal-justice #criminology #biology...

#fbi

Camille L.’s Avatar
Camille L. Jul 10, 2017 2030 views

I want to work at the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI but I have many questions.

Prepare yourself, I'm a talkative and curious kid. I'm interested in psychology, human behavior, criminology, criminal justice, and criminal profiling basically I want to get into the criminal's minds and make a profile about them and help the police catch them. But I already know that it's not...

#psychology #career-details #criminal-profiling #fbi #federal-agent #bau #criminology

Alyssa S.’s Avatar
Alyssa S. May 10, 2016 529 views

what are the courses I should take before applying for the FBI?

I want to join the FBI and I am not sure what exactly to take while in college. #law-enforcement #government #fbi #forensic-analysis...

#csi