Career Questions tagged Criminal Law

Mack M.’s Avatar
Mack M. Apr 12, 2018

What are good schools for a degree in Forensic Psychology

I'm set on studying forensic psychology after I graduate High School. I know that the requirements are a major in Psychology and minoring in Criminal Law. Are there any schools with excellent classes in both fields? #criminal-law #psychology #forensics #forensic-psychology...

#criminal-justice

Gabi R.’s Avatar
Gabi R. May 21, 2016

Is the criminal justice field hard to get in to?

I was wondering because i would like to go into the criminal justice field as a forensic psychologist. #law #criminal-justice #forensics #fbi #criminal-law #college...

#legal

june W.’s Avatar
june W. Aug 31, 2017

What is the best way to become a detective?

I want to become a detective to help investigate and solve serious crimes. What is the best way to get there .To become a detective do someone work up to the career or start from college. What is the best route to become a detective? #detective #police #criminal-justice #criminal-law...

#criminal-investigations

Camille L.’s Avatar
Camille L. Jul 10, 2017

If i want to be a lawyer, what should i major in once i get into college?

I'm considering to be a lawyer when I grow up, but I don't really know what to major in once I'm in college. I heard that you're supposed to major in political science and philosophy but I don't know what's it's about. I'm very interested in criminology and criminal justice, just criminals in...

#fbi-agent #criminology #criminal-law #career-details #psychology #law #criminal-justice

Carlos P.’s Avatar
Carlos P. May 26, 2016

How many school years will it take to become an attorney?

I want to find out how long it would take me to become an attorney, if I decide to follow that path. #law #lawyer #criminal-justice #attorney...

#criminal-law

lupita M.’s Avatar
lupita M. May 17, 2016

What is the difference between a lawyer and an attorney?

Are there certain benefits to picking one over the other for criminal court?...

#criminal-law

lupita M.’s Avatar
lupita M. May 16, 2016

What is the difference between criminal justice and criminology?

Should I study one over another if I want to be a lawyer? Or maybe a different field ? #lawyer #criminal-justice...

#criminal-law

Ceci Z.’s Avatar
Ceci Z. Mar 09, 2016

What specific skills do you need to become a police officer?

I am a high school student and I want to now more about the career I want to do...

#criminal-law

lindsay H.’s Avatar
lindsay H. Mar 02, 2016

Does taking the multi state bar exam give you more options?

When I was looking up bar exams I found that they had multi state exam and from what I know is that when you take the test is that you are not pressured to work in a specific state. And I was just wondering if it is better to take a bar exam for a specific state or is it better to take the...

#criminal-defense #criminal-law #lawyer

Jamel W.’s Avatar
Jamel W. Mar 01, 2016

I am interested in the Criminal Justice field and I want to become a lawyer, What qulifications do I need to make this happen?

I am a High School senior who is very interested in the law field. I know that I have to go to law school and take the Bar exam for my dream to come through. I have recently applied to John Jay college of Criminal Justice because I know that the focus a lot on the law field. I want to know in...

#female-lawyer #criminal-law #college-major #criminal-justice

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Mar 01, 2016

How long is the process in becoming a Criminal Justice Lawyer?

I am a high school student and I am looking forward in becoming a lawyer. I would like to the process in becoming a lawyer and more specific a criminal justice lawyer. #law #lawyer #criminal-justice #criminal-law...

#women-in-law

Cristalie C.’s Avatar
Cristalie C. Jan 21, 2016

What do you find as the most difficult part of your job as a lawyer ?

I want to know the real experience on what real lawyers find difficult and how its affected them . #college #law #experience...

#criminal-law

MariaMayela R.’s Avatar
MariaMayela R. Jan 26, 2015
Elba D.’s Avatar
Elba D. Apr 09, 2014

What do you have to do to prepare yourself to become an FBI agent?

I want to major in criminal justice, and I definitely want to become an FBI agent or a chief executive in anything in a criminal justice field. #criminal-justice #criminology #federal-government #fbi #homeland-security...

#criminal-law