Career Questions tagged Criminal Law

Minnae’s Avatar
Minnae Nov 11 148 views

Criminal law major?

I want to become a criminal justice lawyer, what are some of the best schools to apply for?

Landis’s Avatar
Landis Nov 09 116 views

I am interested in criminal law.

How do I become a criminal or family court judge? Can I become a judge out of law school?

Kaitlyn’s Avatar
Kaitlyn Oct 17 121 views

What are the challenges and benefits of Law school?

Hi! I have some interest in possibly becoming a Criminal Defense Lawyer or a Constitutional Lawyer. I have heard that Law school is very challenging and time consuming, which has slightly discouraged me from this pathway, although I do have a lot of interest in it. I'm wondering if Law school...

Cassie’s Avatar
Cassie Jul 25 130 views

What classes should i be looking at to become a Lawyer or Homicide detective

Hello, my name is Cassie I'm in grade 9 I want to be a criminal lawyer or homicide detective, but I'm not sure what classes i should be taking.

Tahsin’s Avatar
Tahsin Jul 18 164 views

Hi, what does the daily life of a criminal prosecutor look like? From the moment you wake up to when you head to bed?

My name's Tahsin, I'm a high school junior who's interested in becoming a criminal prosecutor. Writing, debating, and mock trial = My favorites.

sahithi’s Avatar
sahithi Apr 17, 2021 241 views

what should i take in 11 and 12 so that i can study law in future

#law #criminal-law

mishaye’s Avatar
mishaye Apr 14, 2021 372 views

What is the process of becoming an attorney in illinois?

#criminal-law #criminal-defense #lawyers

lydia’s Avatar
lydia Mar 18, 2021 270 views

When you were in high school what classes helped you decide you wanted to go into law?

#law #high-school #criminal-law

lydia’s Avatar
lydia Mar 18, 2021 219 views

What type of salary did you obtain at a starting level job/intern as an criminal investigator?

#law #criminal-law #salary

lydia’s Avatar
lydia Mar 18, 2021 370 views

When you were in college what were you interests that led you to choosing law?

#law #government #criminal-law

aniah’s Avatar
aniah Feb 24, 2021 388 views

How do I know what type of lawyer do I want to be?

I am a very true/honest person. I want to be able to help people. I really like the idea of standing up for other and helping them . That's why i think being a lawyer is the way to go, but i just don't know what type. #lawyers #law #corporate-law #attorney #criminal-law

Mack’s Avatar
Mack Apr 12, 2018 556 views

What are good schools for a degree in Forensic Psychology

I'm set on studying forensic psychology after I graduate High School. I know that the requirements are a major in Psychology and minoring in Criminal Law. Are there any schools with excellent classes in both fields? #criminal-law #psychology #forensics #forensic-psychology #criminal-justice

june’s Avatar
june Aug 31, 2017 625 views

What is the best way to become a detective?

I want to become a detective to help investigate and solve serious crimes. What is the best way to get there .To become a detective do someone work up to the career or start from college. What is the best route to become a detective? #detective #police #criminal-justice #criminal-law...

Camille’s Avatar
Camille Jul 10, 2017 1078 views

If i want to be a lawyer, what should i major in once i get into college?

I'm considering to be a lawyer when I grow up, but I don't really know what to major in once I'm in college. I heard that you're supposed to major in political science and philosophy but I don't know what's it's about. I'm very interested in criminology and criminal justice, just criminals in...

Carlos’s Avatar
Carlos May 26, 2016 1231 views

How many school years will it take to become an attorney?

I want to find out how long it would take me to become an attorney, if I decide to follow that path. #law #lawyer #criminal-justice #attorney #criminal-law

Gabi’s Avatar
Gabi May 21, 2016 917 views

Is the criminal justice field hard to get in to?

I was wondering because i would like to go into the criminal justice field as a forensic psychologist. #law #criminal-justice #forensics #fbi #criminal-law #college #legal

lupita’s Avatar
lupita May 17, 2016 2313 views

What is the difference between a lawyer and an attorney?

Are there certain benefits to picking one over the other for criminal court? #criminal-law

lupita’s Avatar
lupita May 16, 2016 888 views

What is the difference between criminal justice and criminology?

Should I study one over another if I want to be a lawyer? Or maybe a different field ? #lawyer #criminal-justice #criminal-law

Ceci’s Avatar
Ceci Mar 09, 2016 851 views

What specific skills do you need to become a police officer?

I am a high school student and I want to now more about the career I want to do #criminal-law

lindsay’s Avatar
lindsay Mar 02, 2016 1229 views

Does taking the multi state bar exam give you more options?

When I was looking up bar exams I found that they had multi state exam and from what I know is that when you take the test is that you are not pressured to work in a specific state. And I was just wondering if it is better to take a bar exam for a specific state or is it better to take the...

Jamel’s Avatar
Jamel Mar 01, 2016 1532 views

I am interested in the Criminal Justice field and I want to become a lawyer, What qulifications do I need to make this happen?

I am a High School senior who is very interested in the law field. I know that I have to go to law school and take the Bar exam for my dream to come through. I have recently applied to John Jay college of Criminal Justice because I know that the focus a lot on the law field. I want to know in...

Karen’s Avatar
Karen Mar 01, 2016 1060 views

How long is the process in becoming a Criminal Justice Lawyer?

I am a high school student and I am looking forward in becoming a lawyer. I would like to the process in becoming a lawyer and more specific a criminal justice lawyer. #law #lawyer #criminal-justice #criminal-law #women-in-law

Cristalie’s Avatar
Cristalie Jan 21, 2016 1698 views

What do you find as the most difficult part of your job as a lawyer ?

I want to know the real experience on what real lawyers find difficult and how its affected them . #college #law #experience #criminal-law

MariaMayela’s Avatar
MariaMayela Jan 26, 2015 1559 views

what careers is there avaliable for a criminal justice major?

I want to know what careers you can do with a degree in criminal justice #criminal-justice #criminology #criminal-law #criminal-psychology

Elba’s Avatar
Elba Apr 09, 2014 1339 views

What do you have to do to prepare yourself to become an FBI agent?

I want to major in criminal justice, and I definitely want to become an FBI agent or a chief executive in anything in a criminal justice field. #criminal-justice #criminology #federal-government #fbi #homeland-security #criminal-law