Career Questions tagged Criminal Law

What are good schools for a degree in Forensic Psychology

I'm set on studying forensic psychology after I graduate High School. I know that the requirements are a major in Psychology and minoring in Criminal Law. Are there any schools with excellent classes in both fields? #criminal-law #psychology #forensics #forensic-psychology...

#criminal-justice

0

Active Jul 30 at 03:27 AM

Posted by Mack M.’s Avatar Mack M.

What is the best way to become a detective?

I want to become a detective to help investigate and solve serious crimes. What is the best way to get there .To become a detective do someone work up to the career or start from college. What is the best route to become a detective? #detective #police #criminal-justice #criminal-law...

#criminal-investigations

1

Jessica Scott’s Avatar
Active Dec 22 '17 at 10:21 PM

Posted by june W.’s Avatar june W.
Jessica Scott’s Avatar
Jessica Scott | Student at University of Phoenix Law enforcement professionals earn the honor of becoming a detective in ...

If i want to be a lawyer, what should i major in once i get into college?

I'm considering to be a lawyer when I grow up, but I don't really know what to major in once I'm in college. I heard that you're supposed to major in political science and philosophy but I don't know what's it's about. I'm very interested in criminology and criminal justice, just criminals in...

#fbi-agent #psychology #criminal-law #criminal-justice #career-details #law #criminology

2

Katie Ramirez, M.S.’s Avatar Kim Igleheart’s Avatar
Active Aug 15 '17 at 12:52 PM

Posted by Camille L.’s Avatar Camille L.
Katie Ramirez, M.S.’s Avatar
Katie Ramirez, M.S. | Associate Director, Career Services at Trinity University Hi Camille, Philosophy and political science are both pretty traditional pathways ...

How many school years will it take to become an attorney?

I want to find out how long it would take me to become an attorney, if I decide to follow that path. #law #lawyer #criminal-justice #attorney...

#criminal-law

5

Daniel Krolikowski’s Avatar Joseph Ford’s Avatar Todd A’s Avatar Kim Igleheart’s Avatar +1
Active Oct 19 '17 at 07:25 PM

Posted by Carlos P.’s Avatar Carlos P.
Daniel Krolikowski’s Avatar
Daniel Krolikowski | Asst. Division Counsel to Subrogation Department of AIG 7 years if you go full time. 4 undergraduate (college), and ...

Is the criminal justice field hard to get in to?

I was wondering because i would like to go into the criminal justice field as a forensic psychologist. #law #criminal-justice #forensics #fbi #criminal-law #college...

#legal

1

Angela Johnson’s Avatar
Active Oct 26 '17 at 11:28 PM

Posted by Gabi R.’s Avatar Gabi R.
Angela Johnson’s Avatar
Angela Johnson | Founder at FCP-Services: Forensic Consultation and Psychological Services Being a forensic psychologist is exciting work and there is a ...

What is the difference between a lawyer and an attorney?

Are there certain benefits to picking one over the other for criminal court?...

#criminal-law

1

Julie Line Bailey’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:24 PM

Posted by lupita M.’s Avatar lupita M.
Julie Line Bailey’s Avatar
Julie Line Bailey | Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ rated since 2002 Hi Lupita - As a lawyer and an attorney, I think ...

What is the difference between criminal justice and criminology?

Should I study one over another if I want to be a lawyer? Or maybe a different field ? #lawyer #criminal-justice...

#criminal-law

1

Alexandra Neira Rdz’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:23 PM

Posted by lupita M.’s Avatar lupita M.
Alexandra Neira Rdz’s Avatar
Alexandra Neira Rdz | Psychologist/Criminologist recent graduate in active job search Lupita, criminology is like a track or topic within the criminal ...

What specific skills do you need to become a police officer?

I am a high school student and I want to now more about the career I want to do...

#criminal-law

1

Phillip Prayor’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:13 PM

Posted by Ceci Z.’s Avatar Ceci Z.
Phillip Prayor’s Avatar
Phillip Prayor | Recruiting & Employment Supervisor All departments establish and maintain their own police academy requirements and ...

Does taking the multi state bar exam give you more options?

When I was looking up bar exams I found that they had multi state exam and from what I know is that when you take the test is that you are not pressured to work in a specific state. And I was just wondering if it is better to take a bar exam for a specific state or is it better to take the...

#criminal-law #criminal-defense #lawyer

3

Andrew Prihoda’s Avatar Richard Strasser’s Avatar Patrick A. Dunn’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:13 PM

Posted by lindsay H.’s Avatar lindsay H.
Andrew Prihoda’s Avatar
Andrew Prihoda | Assistant Attorney General, Public Finance Division of the ... If you're trying to differentiate the MBE (Multistate Bar Exam) and ...

I am interested in the Criminal Justice field and I want to become a lawyer, What qulifications do I need to make this happen?

I am a High School senior who is very interested in the law field. I know that I have to go to law school and take the Bar exam for my dream to come through. I have recently applied to John Jay college of Criminal Justice because I know that the focus a lot on the law field. I want to know in...

#criminal-law #criminal-justice #female-lawyer #college-major

2

Gabriel Fig’s Avatar Bianca Pete’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:12 PM

Posted by Jamel W.’s Avatar Jamel W.
Gabriel Fig’s Avatar
Gabriel Fig | Experienced Higher Educational Professional & Certified Appreciative Advisor Hi Jamel, You're asking great questions and it's clear you have ...

How long is the process in becoming a Criminal Justice Lawyer?

I am a high school student and I am looking forward in becoming a lawyer. I would like to the process in becoming a lawyer and more specific a criminal justice lawyer. #law #lawyer #criminal-justice #criminal-law...

#women-in-law

2

Patrick A. Dunn’s Avatar steve beadle’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:12 PM

Posted by Karen P.’s Avatar Karen P.
Patrick A. Dunn’s Avatar
Patrick A. Dunn | VP & Deputy General Counsel - Gas at ... Although I'm not a practicing criminal justice lawyer, I can tell ...

What do you find as the most difficult part of your job as a lawyer ?

I want to know the real experience on what real lawyers find difficult and how its affected them . #college #law #experience...

#criminal-law

1

Michael Perich’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:11 PM

Posted by Cristalie C.’s Avatar Cristalie C.
Michael Perich’s Avatar
Michael Perich | Associate Attorney at CARROLL MCNULTY & KULL Lawyers have to be excellent at managing deadlines and responding to ...

what careers is there avaliable for a criminal justice major?

I want to know what careers you can do with a degree in criminal justice #criminal-justice #criminology #criminal-law...

#criminal-psychology

2

Sean Smith’s Avatar Gary Stephen Petito’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:05 PM

Posted by MariaMayela R.’s Avatar MariaMayela R.
Sean Smith’s Avatar
Sean Smith | Management and Technology Consulting Associate at PwC Here is a list of 20 careers that are for people ...

What do you have to do to prepare yourself to become an FBI agent?

I want to major in criminal justice, and I definitely want to become an FBI agent or a chief executive in anything in a criminal justice field. #criminal-justice #criminology #federal-government #fbi #homeland-security...

#criminal-law

1

Holly Zzxxyzz’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:03 PM

Posted by Elba D.’s Avatar Elba D.
Holly Zzxxyzz’s Avatar
Holly Zzxxyzz | Professional Business Support/ IT, Networking Hi Elba, Criminal Justice degree you can begin with an AAS ...

Over 58,000 students, educators, and professionals are discussing their career paths on CareerVillage.

Join us

icon-country-tagsCurrently showing results for: Global (all countries) (change)