Career Questions tagged Criminaljustice

Elizabeth’s Avatar
Elizabeth Sep 09 34 views

What does a typical day as a criminal investigator consist of?

I realize that being a criminal investigator isn't exactly how it's show on the media, so what is it really like?

Camren-Naya’s Avatar
Camren-Naya Jan 04 198 views

What is the best way to do the job correctly

#job-search #criminaljustice

Anna’s Avatar
Anna Jul 09, 2021 343 views

Getting as an intern

I wanted to know that, can I get an internship for undergraduate in FBI if I am not a US citizen? How many years it will take to get a internship in FBI.Is getting as an intern in FBI is a difficult process? What are the criteria or procedures to get into FBI as an intern? #internship #intern...

Shakarri’s Avatar
Shakarri May 31, 2021 216 views

Civilian Jobs with a criminal justice or criminology bachelors?

I sort of already know what I want to do for my future jobs. I have a huge list actually, just incase I can’t get the first! I always thinks it’s nice to have a bunch of jobs I would like to do so I don’t get discouraged if I can’t get the first one. I have been going insane trying to find as...

Brionna’s Avatar
Brionna May 24, 2021 217 views

Do lawyers take cases they can't win ?

I've been interested in being a lawyer since I was in middle school. Any criminal justice show you can think of I have already watched it twice. #Criminaljustice

Rashmi’s Avatar
Rashmi Apr 19, 2021 276 views

International student opportunities with criminology and criminal justice major.

Hi. I'm currently pursuing my second masters in criminology and criminal justice. I am a F1 student and on graduation would need visa sponsorship. I finished my first masters in US, majoring in business management and undergrad in information science and engg in India. I'm looking to seek...

mishaye’s Avatar
mishaye Apr 14, 2021 417 views

What is the highest paid criminal justice career?

#career #criminaljustice

Leannie’s Avatar
Leannie Feb 19, 2021 407 views

What master’s could I get with a bachelor's in criminal justice?

I am graduating soon with a bachelor's in Criminal Justice. I’m considering getting my master's, and I'm not sure what my options are. I don’t want a master's in criminal justice. What are my other options?
#masters #criminaljustice #bachelors

Jenny’s Avatar
Jenny Nov 18, 2020 194 views

what’s the process to becoming a homocide detective?

I’m looking into becoming a homocide detective but i’m really lost and not sure where and how to start.I’m currently in my senior year and i want to start preparing.
#GivingisCaring #homocidedetective #criminaljustice

Gabrielle’s Avatar
Gabrielle Nov 17, 2020 576 views

How do I become a criminal profiler?

I am currently studying for my Masters in Criminal Justice and Security Administration and I have a bachelors in psychology. The end goal for my career track is to be a FBI profiler. However, I'm struggling to find where to start on my career path. I am not looking for a law enforcement...

Lucy’s Avatar
Lucy Oct 15, 2020 280 views

What kind of jobs are there for college students that are majoring in criminology and criminal justice?

I’m still in college and will be receiving my bachelors in criminology and criminal justice in 2022 but I’m looking for an entry level job to start getting some experience. Are there any for college students? #jobs #criminology #criminaljustice #collegestudent

Jenny’s Avatar
Jenny Oct 05, 2020 342 views

What do I do after graduating high school and want to work with crimes and figuring them out? Criminology perhaps

hello! I have some questions because i really don’t know what to do after I graduate especially when you’re the first one in the family to go through this. im absolutely interested in going to college and get a degree in criminology,but I don’t know for how long,what the degree will get me...

Andrea’s Avatar
Andrea Aug 24, 2020 317 views

What are ways to narrow down my career interest in Criminal Justice?

I'm a first generation college student and I am currently on my 3rd/last year at a community college. I am trying to create a plan to transfer to a university but I am not only having trouble choosing a specific major but my overall path. I have always had an interest in Criminal Justice but,...

Angel’s Avatar
Angel Aug 03, 2020 337 views

What jobs are available for forensic science ?

College senior looking for a job in the forensic field because I will be receiving my forensic certification and criminal justice degree. #criminaljustice #forensic

Brynna’s Avatar
Brynna Oct 11, 2018 348 views

What majors are most often seen in the FBI?

I am currently double majoring while in college, and am curious what majors most FBI professionals have. #criminaljustice

Brynna’s Avatar
Brynna Oct 11, 2018 401 views

What is a good internship that would help me reach my career goal of the FBI?

I am searching for internship opportunities as a sophomore in college, and I am curious which internships will stand out the most to the FBI. #criminaljustice

Noelia’s Avatar
Noelia Aug 28, 2018 489 views

Is Criminal Justice a good career to study?

#CriminalJustice #career-choice #career-counseling #career-options

Noelia’s Avatar
Noelia Aug 28, 2018 395 views

What type of organizations are best for Criminal Justice ?

#criminaljustice #cj #criminal-justice #criminology #law-enforcement

Jose’s Avatar
Jose Aug 24, 2018 335 views

What degree is best for a career in criminal justice?

#criminaljustice

christian’s Avatar
christian Aug 21, 2018 353 views

Are there more than one majors for criminal justice?

for example there are different sports medicines so is there more than one for criminal justice? #criminaljustice

Kyle’s Avatar
Kyle Jul 31, 2018 458 views

Where can I find scholarships for Criminal Justice?

I've tried looking for scholarships for Criminal Justice, I've found about three, but all of them have either passed or I do not fit the requirements that the scholarship asks for.
#CriminalJustice
#LawSchool #scholarships #financial-aid #scholarship #law-enforcement

emma’s Avatar
emma Jul 13, 2018 532 views

where to go to school for criminal justice lawyer?

What are good colleges for someone like me who wants to be a criminal justice lawyer?#criminaljustice #criminal-justice #cj #lawyer #law #college #criminology

Jeremy’s Avatar
Jeremy Jun 11, 2018 605 views

Is it necessary to minor in chemistry if I am interested in the criminal forensic laboratory field?

Hello, I am a current student at Xavier University located in Cincinnati, Ohio (Go Muskies!). I am double major in criminal justice and psychology and will hope to complete Xavier University with a bachelor degree in science. With my immense passion for justice, I want to take my bachelor...

Gabe’s Avatar
Gabe May 23, 2018 504 views

For flexibility in the career field, Is criminal justice or public administration (specialized in CJ) a better major?

#career #future #experience #criminaljustice #publicadministration #politicalscience #socialscience

Jaslin’s Avatar
Jaslin Apr 04, 2018 566 views

how many years are recommended of college to be a police officer or state trooper?

#criminaljustice
#policeofficer-lawenforcement-helping
#helpingothers-helpanimals-makeadifference-lawenforcement
#lawenforcement

keshya’s Avatar
keshya Mar 19, 2018 640 views

how do i decide which one i would want as a career?

I'm stuck between a few majors and their completely different. I have many interest and I want to narrow them down so I won't be stuck taking a million different classes trying to figure out what I want.
#criminaljustice #graphic-design #nursing #mathematics

Princess’s Avatar
Princess Jan 23, 2018 551 views

What is the best path to becoming an adult probation officer? To elaborate, what entry level positions can I apply for in order to get the experience needed? Is a Criminal Justice degree - Criminology good enough?

I am a few classes away from receiving my Criminal Justice degree and am interested in becoming a probation officer. I believe that most people can be rehabilitated and this is a field that will allow me to help others , while also opening up even bigger opportunities. #criminaljustice #probation

Lundyn’s Avatar
Lundyn Jan 23, 2018 496 views

Good criminal justice college programs?

What undergrad programs are best for a career in criminal justice? Are there schools that have healthy relationships in the field? #criminaljustice #undergraduate #career-counseling

Lundyn’s Avatar
Lundyn Jan 23, 2018 470 views

Internships or volunteer opportunities in criminal justice?

I am in high school and I want to have a career in criminal justice. I'm wondering what types of internships or volunteer opportunities I should get involved in now.
#criminaljustice #internships #volunteering