Career Questions tagged Firstgenerationcollegestudent

Andrea A.’s Avatar
Andrea A. Aug 24, 2020 128 views

What are ways to narrow down my career interest in Criminal Justice?

I'm a first generation college student and I am currently on my 3rd/last year at a community college. I am trying to create a plan to transfer to a university but I am not only having trouble choosing a specific major but my overall path. I have always had an interest in Criminal Justice but,...

#seekingmentorship #criminology #criminaljustice #highereducation #careerinterest #firstgenerationcollegestudent

Itzel D.’s Avatar
Itzel D. Jul 31, 2020 126 views
Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Jan 24, 2018 483 views

How do I find more scholarships for College?

I am in Nursing school currently and am looking for ways to find more scholarships that I could possibly win. I have had a rough childhood and I am the first i my family to go to college. I am wondering how to find the right sites or keywords on ways to find scholarships that I could apply to....

#noparents #foster-care #scholarships #girls #money #firstgenerationcollegestudent #homeless #onlychild #nursing #emergency-medicine

yesenia G.’s Avatar
yesenia G. Sep 01, 2017 385 views

What makes a great nurse? what are good methods of studying?

I want to make a positive impact in the world by caring for others, saving lives, and helping others get closer to achieving their goals in life.I am the first in my family to attend college. I am also the oldest of 3, I push myself to be great example for my brothers. Ive been working in a...

#caring #diligent #medicine #futurenurse #firstgenerationcollegestudent #nursing #registered-nurses #rolemodel #lifesaver