Career Questions tagged Firstgenerationcollegestudent

Itzel D.’s Avatar
Itzel D. Jul 31 44 views
Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Jan 24, 2018 406 views

How do I find more scholarships for College?

I am in Nursing school currently and am looking for ways to find more scholarships that I could possibly win. I have had a rough childhood and I am the first i my family to go to college. I am wondering how to find the right sites or keywords on ways to find scholarships that I could apply to....

#money #homeless #nursing #noparents #onlychild #foster-care #scholarships #girls #firstgenerationcollegestudent #emergency-medicine

yesenia G.’s Avatar
yesenia G. Sep 01, 2017 355 views

What makes a great nurse? what are good methods of studying?

I want to make a positive impact in the world by caring for others, saving lives, and helping others get closer to achieving their goals in life.I am the first in my family to attend college. I am also the oldest of 3, I push myself to be great example for my brothers. Ive been working in a...

#lifesaver #registered-nurses #futurenurse #caring #nursing #medicine #rolemodel #diligent #firstgenerationcollegestudent