Career Questions tagged Money

Some careers pay more money than others. However, money doesn't always lead to long-term satisfaction. For more information, please read below.

Brandon C.’s Avatar
Brandon C. Oct 19 75 views

How do you live on your own?

I am a young adult looking for answers on what funds to build, what saving accounts to make, 401k's? Retirement funds, I just want answers to basic adult questions. money...

technology

Seth R.’s Avatar
Seth R. Oct 19 41 views

How does someone get a bartending license?

I'm a junior and i'm trying to find out to get a bartending license to open my own bar later on in the future career money...

mixologist

Laury-Layne Amanda M.’s Avatar
Laury-Layne Amanda M. Oct 09 71 views

Can someone who are not citizen get a scholarship ?

university college-admissions university college-admissions university Hi , I'm Haitian, but now I'm in USA and I'm taking the GED Class. I have to pass my exams while the n'est months. I would like to apply have a scholarship if possible to go go college or university. Because of the...

financial-aid college money scholarship

Keith M.’s Avatar
Keith M. Oct 08 43 views
Hiyab T.’s Avatar
Hiyab T. Sep 28 73 views
Mhaya T.’s Avatar
Mhaya T. Sep 28 86 views

Should I get a part time job while studying in college?

I am in high school and have a part time job and want to make some money while in college too, what are its pros and cons? college job...

money

Lacy H.’s Avatar
Lacy H. Sep 23 67 views

Will I assist with the operations?

Will I assist with the operations? # nursing...

money

weilin Y.’s Avatar
weilin Y. Sep 14 83 views

What career can make a lot of money? Like $10,000 per month.

Hope to make a lot of money to make my life easier, get things I want, have more power and...

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Sep 06 181 views

How do you know if you're asking for too much pay?

I'm about to graduate soon and am looking for full time offers. During interviews I've been asked is X amount of pay ok for you? So far I've said yes because I just wanted to get experience no matter the pay. Now that I have 1-2 things for experience on my resume I want to ask for more. I've...

college money job finance

Edgar G.’s Avatar
Edgar G. Aug 18 111 views
Dominic H.’s Avatar
Dominic H. Aug 17 83 views

have you reached your financial goal?

Hello I am wondering have you reached where you had initially planned to be in your financial goal? And what are some tips on how to accomplish it?...

money

Bongani T.’s Avatar
Bongani T. Aug 16 123 views

I am looking to find a career, for financial freedom?

I like money, I like spending money, I am looking to be a millionaire, I like making people smile and I am looking for a passion other than music. music money business career-counselling...

scholarship

Ayescent M.’s Avatar
Ayescent M. Aug 03 178 views

In need of money but a minor

So, uh, I have some circumstances that are money job job-search happening right now, and I need some money. But I'm a minor, and I can't go out to find jobs. I need to find a job online, but I am not sure if they will accept minor and someone who doesn't have any...

Brandon N.’s Avatar
Brandon N. Aug 02 186 views

How can I become a billionaire.

I’m 15, I love wrestling and I’m very kind and I love money and favorite color is blue....

money

jeremy G.’s Avatar
jeremy G. Aug 01 100 views
kenneth W.’s Avatar
kenneth W. Jul 27 120 views

would getting 2 part time jobs would be a ood investment

i am currently trying out the best why to getting enough money to buy an apartment but im a big spender money financial-planning...

finance

Humayun S.’s Avatar
Humayun S. Jul 27 130 views

How I can get American Master Scholarship 2022 as an international student from Pakistan?

I need master scholarship in America as I am in final year of my BS geophysics degree. I can’t afford american best educational institution but I wanna to get this opportunity for high standard education. scholarship student scholarship scholarship financial-aid...

money

Dyjahnae C.’s Avatar
Dyjahnae C. Jul 09 146 views

how to create a to do list

how to start a to do list?...

money

Allanah N.’s Avatar
Allanah N. Jul 07 121 views

Why does having a bank account affect your credit?

I’m 15 yrs old I have a son🤷🏻‍♀️ I wanna be a tattoo artist I have high goals for myself & refuse to be a statistic! teenmom money...

gottastartsomewhere

Somaiya A.’s Avatar
Somaiya A. Jul 01 339 views

Financial advice for current 18 year olds. How should we begin to accrue our wealth?

Hello, I am turning 18 this year and I am thinking of ways to be more financially independent. Moreso what steps I should be taking at this age to build and compound my wealth for the future. Let me know! finance...

money

Sunnia T.’s Avatar
Sunnia T. Jun 22 119 views

I don’t have one .

My name sunnia , I’m quite but when it’s time to talk I’m going to participate . I don’t like groups n crowds . I’m independent but struggle sometimes . I’m a lesbian and my label is a stem .. I like whatever is going to get me to the money .. I like being active . money lgbtq...

nonchalant

Manning Y.’s Avatar
Manning Y. Jun 17 157 views

Is wanting to become an entrepreneur to make a lot of money the wrong reason for becoming one?

I'm in high school, and I don't come from the most financially stable family. I want to have a future where I can help others and make a lot of money while doing it. entrepreneur money...

business