Career Questions tagged Money

Some careers pay more money than others. However, money doesn't always lead to long-term satisfaction. For more information, please read below.

Le'Sya E.’s Avatar
Le'Sya E. 19 hours ago 47 views

How old do I have to be to make money

I'm in the 6th grade and want to make money...

#money

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 38 views
Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Jun 28 121 views

Is it worth it?

Becoming a psychologist requires at least 12 years of studying, but I found out that they just earn as much I thought they earn. Suppose I graduate from a prestigious university like Harvard med school, and then become a psychologist; will all the studying and hard work be worth it? Will I get...

#money #medical #psychology

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 27 102 views

How much money does a RN make?

I am a little between careers...

#money

Tylar M.’s Avatar
Tylar M. May 22 126 views

How can I earn money during quarantine at home?

I´m 12 and I´d like to be productive with my time....

#money

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 22 99 views
jasmine A.’s Avatar
jasmine A. May 15 121 views

How can I learn to make a lot of money as a 16 year old that doesn't have a specific passion?

How do I skip all the bs (university, Amazon affiliates etc)and get straight into the nitty gritty of money making (as a 16 y/o)...

#money

jasmine A.’s Avatar
jasmine A. May 15 208 views

How can I learn to make a lot of money?

I'm a pretty driven person and I love to give myself a good challenge however I want to skip all the bs and get straight into the nitty gritty of money making (university, Amazon affiliates etc) how's the best way to learn? #money...

#business

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. May 12 142 views
tori B.’s Avatar
tori B. May 09 218 views

How can I have a career with traveling ?

I am a sophomore in high school . As of now , I don't know my purpose in life. I honestly just want to travel the world , make money and be happy. How could I travel as a full time job? #travel #career...

#money

Salma L.’s Avatar
Salma L. May 06 371 views

What can I do to make money?

Hello! I have been thinking and got an idea to sell something for some money. I am not sure what I would like to sell or do to make some money. If there is any ideas that you guys have, please let me know and any tips that you guys can give me that would be great! Just to remind you guys, I am...

#money #business #finance

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 29 851 views

Where Do I Start Investing For Beginner ?

I keep hearing about investing some money, so I decided to give it a try. But I need help? How do I start investing? What app is good for investing? WHERE DO I BEGIN? #finance #accounting #investment-management #money #career #covid19 #help...

Aleena M.’s Avatar
Aleena M. Apr 25 121 views
Adam A.’s Avatar
Adam A. Apr 25 124 views

How can I get scholarships to go to college

I am graduating this year and scared of not being able to pay for college. So I am seeking anyone’s on how I can get good scholarships to help me pay for college. There a bunch on the internet but a lot are just false ads. #scholarship #money #financial-aid...

#college-advice

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21 144 views

I want to finish college but...

I tried researching for scholarships, but I can not really trust any of them. I have so many time since I was in high school, now I'm a college student and I still haven't gotten any scholarships. My weakness when it comes to applying for scholarships is the essay part. I want to find a...

#finacialsupport #college #financial-aid #money #scholarship #college-admissions #housing #technology #informationtechnology #it

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20 255 views

What company is doing remotely work?

I'm a college student and I work in school, even though they don't pay me that good. It enough to buy some snacks and it helps me pay some part of my tuition. Since my University shutdown and we're doing online classes, I can't afford to pay the rest of my fall semester class. I'm looking for...

#remotely #help #college #money #covid19 #tuition #financial-planning #student #work #scholarship #job #technology #food

Kakwi K.’s Avatar
Kakwi K. Apr 07 303 views
Emma J.’s Avatar
Emma J. Mar 06 120 views

Is it better to take out a loan or to just pay the tuition?

I like to read and I like to write. I am blond. I have 4 sisters and 2 older and 2 younger. Only one of my older sisters is going to college. #college #financial #financial-planning #money...

#student

Deondre B.’s Avatar
Deondre B. Feb 24 100 views
justin G.’s Avatar
justin G. Feb 24 110 views