Career Questions tagged Money

Some careers pay more money than others. However, money doesn't always lead to long-term satisfaction. For more information, please read below.

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. 6 hours ago 22 views

Everyone says I have so much potential to do serious jobs (e.g lawyer) so I need help from you.

As I am always top of class and like learning new things, my family says I’d be good for serious jobs like being a lawyer that will get me lots of money. I agree with them as top paid jobs are in this field. But at the same time, I want to be a dancer, actress and a model for my passions ....

#confused #law #life #career #business #money #everyone

Maddi P.’s Avatar
Maddi P. 15 hours ago 23 views

How do I apply for scholarships, and where can I find them?

I come from a low income family and want to go to medical school... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit worried about the cost. I really want to go somewhere out of state (not sure where yet, I just want out of Missouri), but I know that will be more costly. Where can I find...

#money #college #scholarships

Jephtha A.’s Avatar
Jephtha A. 2 days ago 26 views

Please help me to get find a scholarship

Am Jephtha Agyare in ghana a town called obuasi now am in knust University in ghana level 100 am battling with financial difficulties please help me to have scholarship for me to complete my education and help my society in many aspects I really love my communicate and society #college #money...

#income #scholarships

Andrew B.’s Avatar
Andrew B. 2 days ago 16 views

What is the most profitable field of work for teenagers?

I'm a 15-year-old student attending high school who wants to know any areas of work I can partake in to make money. #work...

#money

Xophia Marie C.’s Avatar
Xophia Marie C. Feb 14 89 views

What are the online jobs to earn money from home without investment?

I'm a simple person, have a good heart, hard-working and friendly....

#money

Mia L.’s Avatar
Mia L. Jan 22 44 views

What would be the best way to find out about information about finance

I want to get into finance after or during collage. people say it makes them a lot of money in the future but I lack certain information about how to do so. #money...

#career

Mason B.’s Avatar
Mason B. Jan 13 31 views
ROCKY B.’s Avatar
ROCKY B. Jan 10 90 views

CAN I GET A PART TIME JOB HERE?

I AM CURRENTLY IN COLLEGE, DOING DISTANCE LEARNING. I AM A SECOND YEAR BA COMMUNICATION STUDENT. THE REASON WHY I AM HERE IS THAT I WANT TO HAVE A SOURCE OF INCOME WHILE DOING MY SCHOOL RELATED ACTIVITIES. THIS I BELIEVE IS THE BEST THING SO I COULD MAKE MONEY. IM ACTUALLY PLANNING TO PURCHASE...

#social-media #money #business #studentassistance

Onthathile M.’s Avatar
Onthathile M. Jan 08 40 views

How to do money as a fighter and gamer

I am active confident strict stubborn and strong clever and always angry #pro #money...

#online

tyler E.’s Avatar
tyler E. Dec 18, 2020 96 views

im a 14 yr old boy what jobs could i get to earn miney

i want to start earning money but i dont know what jobs are avalible for me...

#money

Kennedee B.’s Avatar
Kennedee B. Nov 19, 2020 115 views

How can I manage money better as a student?

I have always been about savings, but it seems harder now that I have more things to pay out-of-pocket....

#money

Deanna J.’s Avatar
Deanna J. Nov 13, 2020 55 views

where is some jobs for hair school in college?

I am a beginner of doing hair but i want to be better at it so i can get more money to achieve my goal to push to that level so i can have my own salon. #everyone #money...

#hair

Arturo V.’s Avatar
Arturo V. Nov 13, 2020 47 views

How much money dose the army make.

i just wanna known how much they make a...

#money

Omar A.’s Avatar
Omar A. Nov 05, 2020 59 views

Can I go to a branch and transfer to the main campus?

I want to go to the branch at UNM here in my town because it is cheaper and that way I can do my prerequisites. After that when I have more money I want to go to the main campus that way I can learn more as well as follow the career I want to study. #unm #money #anesthesiology...

#medicine

Damian C.’s Avatar
Damian C. Nov 05, 2020 79 views

What major is most useful and needed to become a financial analyst?

I want to be a financial analyst because I like managing and saving money. I am good at math and am good with numbers. #money...

#money-management

daniel H.’s Avatar
daniel H. Oct 28, 2020 56 views
Mayra M.’s Avatar
Mayra M. Oct 29, 2020 97 views

what can I do to not pay so much for college

I want to save and try to look in different colleges that are not so expensive for me. I don't want to be in debt for many years. #money...

isaiah K.’s Avatar
isaiah K. Oct 28, 2020 62 views
sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 118 views

How much money can you make in one year as a zookeeper?

I'm in 8th grade. I'm doing an elective called career and technology. My teacher is having us ask questions about the careers we would like to do when we get older. #money #career-path #career-options #career-development #career...

#zookeeper

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Oct 27, 2020 64 views

How do I become a OBGYN?

What types of degrees would I need to begin my path for nursing? How much money would all of this cost? Lastly how long would residency be for and are you able to be an internship at a hospital? #veterinary #money #scholarships...

#finance

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 71 views

How much do you get paid as a pastry chef?

I wanted to know this because I was thinking about being a pastry chef #pastrychef #money...

#paycheck