Career Questions tagged Money

Some careers pay more money than others. However, money doesn't always lead to long-term satisfaction. For more information, please read below.

Kennedee B.’s Avatar
Kennedee B. Nov 19 70 views

How can I manage money better as a student?

I have always been about savings, but it seems harder now that I have more things to pay out-of-pocket....

#money

Deanna J.’s Avatar
Deanna J. Nov 13 25 views

where is some jobs for hair school in college?

I am a beginner of doing hair but i want to be better at it so i can get more money to achieve my goal to push to that level so i can have my own salon. #everyone #money...

#hair

Arturo V.’s Avatar
Arturo V. Nov 13 22 views

How much money dose the army make.

i just wanna known how much they make a...

#money

Omar A.’s Avatar
Omar A. Nov 05 22 views

Can I go to a branch and transfer to the main campus?

I want to go to the branch at UNM here in my town because it is cheaper and that way I can do my prerequisites. After that when I have more money I want to go to the main campus that way I can learn more as well as follow the career I want to study. #unm #money #anesthesiology...

#medicine

Damian C.’s Avatar
Damian C. Nov 05 45 views

What major is most useful and needed to become a financial analyst?

I want to be a financial analyst because I like managing and saving money. I am good at math and am good with numbers. #money...

#money-management

daniel H.’s Avatar
daniel H. Oct 28 28 views

How much money does a firefighter make per year?

# firefighter #money #...

Mayra M.’s Avatar
Mayra M. Oct 29 56 views

what can I do to not pay so much for college

I want to save and try to look in different colleges that are not so expensive for me. I don't want to be in debt for many years. #money...

isaiah K.’s Avatar
isaiah K. Oct 28 33 views
sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27 49 views

How much money can you make in one year as a zookeeper?

I'm in 8th grade. I'm doing an elective called career and technology. My teacher is having us ask questions about the careers we would like to do when we get older. #money #career-path #career-options #career-development #career...

#zookeeper

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Oct 27 27 views

How do I become a OBGYN?

What types of degrees would I need to begin my path for nursing? How much money would all of this cost? Lastly how long would residency be for and are you able to be an internship at a hospital? #veterinary #money #scholarships...

#finance

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27 29 views

How much do you get paid as a pastry chef?

I wanted to know this because I was thinking about being a pastry chef #pastrychef #money...

#paycheck

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27 26 views

How much money do you get paid yearly if your a therapist?

I wanted to know how much money you get paid if your a therapist. #therapist #money...

#paycheck

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27 26 views

How much do you get paid as a nurse?

I was thinking about being a nurse and I wanted to see how much you get paid. #nurse...

#money

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. Oct 27 27 views

How much money do you make per year?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions. #money...

#income

Brandon M.’s Avatar
Brandon M. Oct 26 23 views
Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. Oct 26 40 views

What is it like working in an office?

Hi, I'm Nathan and a lot of the jobs I'm considering for the future are all jobs that are typically done in an office. From someone who has worked in an office, can you describe to me what its like and the work environment? Thanks! #office #job...

#money

Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. Oct 26 44 views

What would you consider to be the most useful degree in the 21st century?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm currently a senior in high school and looking to attend college and achieve a degree. I currently have no definitive plan on where I'm going to go to college or what I'm going to do after high school. As a professional, what advice would you give me as a senior in high...

#degree #money #future #college #career #success

Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. Oct 26 51 views

Is obtaining a business degree at a 4 year college worth it?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm looking to attend a college and achieve a degree in the business field. However, in today's society it seems to me like a lot of people are claiming that college isn't worth it due to receiving substantial debt and lack of knowledge. As a professional can you give me...

#degree #college #business #money

Phoebe G.’s Avatar
Phoebe G. Oct 26 36 views

What’s the best way to start a business/international business?

My goal is to own a business, be my own boss, and make money. #money #income...

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21 46 views

Which job in the medical field has the highest salary?

As much as I want to help those in need, and enjoy the job I'm doing, I'm also concerned on how much I get paid because I have a big family to help to. As of now I can't really do much but I can get a part-time since I'm a junior in high school. Would it also make a difference if I take the...

#salary #money #income #jobs #veterinary-medicine

Blake A.’s Avatar
Blake A. Oct 21 31 views