Career Questions tagged Fundraising

Elizabeth’s Avatar
Elizabeth Jun 17 139 views

How do I study abroad or go to boarding school without funds?

I would like to do my studies away from home for a while. I don't know how to get scholarships or grants. I have always loved to explore since I didn't get to leave the house much when I was younger. I might qualify for financial aid but that still may make it a bit hard. I would like to have...

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan May 16 155 views

Hi my name is Ryan and i am a current student in high school. I'm conducting an interview with any professional in business field (preferably someone who works with fundraising) for a foundations of health science class about careers.

What profession did you choose? Why? How many years of college did you need to go through? What jobs did you work before you landed your present professional job? How can I decide if I should earn a Ph.D. in this field? Were you in a college program? Did you have to pivot and go back...

Avigail’s Avatar
Avigail Sep 19, 2022 549 views

How do I build a "program" and request funding from sponsors (lenders, brokers, affiliates) for multi-day professional event?

What programs can I use to build a 4-day event program? This is for a 4-day Real Estate Summit at Costa Baja Resort & Spa in La Paz BCS. The proposed date is October 11-15th 2023.

Ana’s Avatar
Ana Sep 25, 2020 375 views

How would I become a professional Fundraising Specialist for nonprofits?

I am interested in taking this certificate from Boston University https://onlineprofundraising.bu.edu/ but I'm wondering if there are cheaper ways, and what you as a possible fundraising specialist would recommend.
#fundraising #nonprofitmanagement
#campaigns #raisefunds

Deana’s Avatar
Deana Feb 13, 2018 656 views

How can I fundraise professionally?

I was offered a scholarship to attend the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders, but it only offers tuition. I will be responsible for paying for my transportation, as well as another conference prior to this. I would appreciate advice for asking for funding from...

Augusta Irechukwu’s Avatar
Augusta Jan 19, 2018 827 views

How to successfully fundraise for a school club?

I would like to help my club afford attending different conferences. We are a club centered around STEM majors. We don't know the ins and outs of being sponsored by companies/raising money for the organization. I would greatly appreciate any and all advice. Thank you. #college #university...

Vidya’s Avatar
Vidya Oct 12, 2017 1075 views

What are the most lucrative jobs in the Nonprofit sector?

I am currently pursuing my MS in Nonprofit Management and exploring my various career options in this sector. #nonprofits #non-profit-organization-management #non-profit-management #fundraising #education-management

Marie’s Avatar
Marie Sep 20, 2017 964 views

I would like to work for a non-profit organization. What degree would I need?

I am interested in working with organizations that focus on Rape and Child molestation awareness,out reach, and patient services. I would like to work in the field like going to schools, setting up fund raising events with the public and over all getting the organizations message out there....

Megan’s Avatar
Megan Apr 10, 2017 828 views

How can I raise money towards studying abroad?

When I studied abroad I had a very hard time coming up with the money. Is there any advice you can give to someone looking to make a bunch of money to study abroad? Maybe scholarships they can look into? #travel #study-abroad #money-management #money-makers #fundraising