Career Questions tagged Civic And Social Organization

Augusta I.’s Avatar
Augusta I. Jan 19, 2018 351 views

How to successfully fundraise for a school club?

I would like to help my club afford attending different conferences. We are a club centered around STEM majors. We don't know the ins and outs of being sponsored by companies/raising money for the organization. I would greatly appreciate any and all advice. Thank you. #college #university...

#non-profit-organization-management #women-in-tech #civic-and-social-organization #money #organization #sponsorship #student-clubs #stem #fundraising

Deana A.’s Avatar
Deana A. Jan 09, 2018 322 views

How do I create my own internship opportunity?

This summer I want to pursue an internship in government or nonprofits. In my local area there aren't a lot of opportunities for me, a first year college student. What would be the best way to approach some of the places and people I am interested in working with to create my own internship...

#civic-and-social-organization #experience #government #nonprofits #internships #social-work #community-outreach