Career Questions tagged University

A college provides the bedrock of education after high school. There are many different types of colleges. There are two-year colleges that offer Associate of Arts (A.A) or Associate of...

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 45 views

What are some good study habits that will help me in a rigourous major

Hey, I am a nursing student and I never developed any good study habits because ei would do well or at least pass by studying 2 days before the exam but that has not been enough with nursing and I am scared of failing #studyhabits #college #university #nursingstudent #nursing #healthcaremajor...

#nurse #nurse-practitioner #healthcare

when winter falls
when winter falls ". Aug 10 68 views

What should I choose? A good environment, top university but in the countryside and doesn't have the course I wanna pursue or college school in the city and having a scholarship?

What keeps holding my thoughts back is if I choose to study in the countryside but I'm afraid that my city scholarship will remove because in the meantime there's still a covid-19 in my country so the classes are held online. If I choose the university in the countryside, I'm still in the city...

#college #financial-aid #scholarship #topuniversity #college-admissions #nature #university

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jul 28 66 views

University

Are both University of Michigan , Ann Arbor and Dearborn equally amazing?...

#university

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jul 25 104 views

business degree

How is the University of Michigan for business administration? #business-management...

#university

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jul 25 87 views

University feedback

May I know about the University of Michigan in all facets please? #university...

#college-admissions

Jam B.’s Avatar
Jam B. Jul 09 100 views

Do I count as In State or Out of State?

All my life I lived in California. If I attend college in New York for example, then when I apply to Medical School in California, would I be counted as In State or Out of State? #college #university #medicine #school #career #college-applications...

#healthcare

Tova B.’s Avatar
Tova B. Jun 01 77 views

What are some ways I can add skills to my resume if I want a career in biostatistics?

I am an undergraduate student and I recently finished my freshman year. I am looking to major in biology with a minor in mathematics (although I am considering double majoring in biology and statistics instead). I would like to add more skills to my resume that will make me more appealing to...

#internships #university #biostatistics #biology

Alisen N.’s Avatar
Alisen N. May 26 102 views

which is the best college to go to if I'd like to pursue forensic psychiatry?

long answers would be greatly appreciated. forensic psycholgists, psychiatrists and scientists are welcome to answer my question....

#university

Brandon F.’s Avatar
Brandon F. May 17 118 views

Would it be better for me to attend a local college or a University while studying the IT field?

I'm a high school senior trying to decide whether i should do local or out of town college. #college...

#university

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19 146 views

Can you tell me about your typical day in college?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

#college #education #university #college-life

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 11 105 views

What are some of the best premed schools? (that don't have insane acceptance rates)

I am a junior in high school currently compiling my list of colleges I'm going to apply to next year. I want to be premed, and hopefully get into medical school one day. I've been doing a lot of research lately, and I learned that choosing a good school for premed is actually really important...

#college #premed #science #medicine #doctor #university #medical_school #high-school

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 11 113 views

Are UC (University of California) schools not preferable for premed?

I read something online that UC schools aren't the best for premed because of the amount of students that attend the schools, and because of the harsh grading curve. Is this true? Should I consider applying to other schools such as University of Washington? #doctor #premed #medical_school...

#college #university #uc #medicine

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 129 views

What is the amount of classes that you have to take to have a major in training and education.

I am super athletic and I think that I would be a good trainer. I think that I would be a good educator that would help people.#education # training #university #nursing...

#occupational-therapy

Yolan A.’s Avatar
Yolan A. Mar 13 181 views

How do I get experience in scientific writing?

I’m currently in second year of my undergraduate degree in Theoretical Physics and want to purser a career in science journalism. But most organizations require me to either be doing journalism as a degree or to have had practice in publishing. So how can I get this experience other than with...

#career #internships #career-choice #university

Luke K.’s Avatar
Luke K. Feb 26 150 views

Did you ever have doubts when you were in college trying to get your degree?

Were there ever times where you wanted to just drop out or quit and if so what allowed you to keep pushing. #university...

Rachel W.’s Avatar
Rachel W. Feb 22 235 views

Business or Psychology? I need help picking my major

I'm brand new here and have never posted. I don't know if anyone will even read this but I figure it's worth a shot. I'm pretty desperate for help. I have been incredibly indecisive on which major to go for. I've been in community college for 5 years now because I keep changing majors because...

#college #jobs #help #business #college-major #university #student

g S.’s Avatar
g S. Feb 10 242 views

How to ace university interviews?

I am planning to apply for universities soon and heard that interviews are quite common. Would be good to receive some tips and tricks to acing them and what are some common questions they would ask. Thanks!!!!! #business #career #university #school...

#interview

Manasvi H.’s Avatar
Manasvi H. Jan 31 148 views

What majors should I take up in college?

I'm interested in philosophy, psychology and english literature, and I can confidently say I can do well in these fields since its all I've ever been doing since I started to understand the importance and jobs. Although there aren't many good colleges or unis I can find that offer all three...

#college #literature #overseasstudiesconsidered #philosophy #study #english #majors #university #psychology