Career Questions tagged University

A college provides the bedrock of education after high school. There are many different types of colleges. There are two-year colleges that offer Associate of Arts (A.A) or Associate of...

Ruben M.’s Avatar
Ruben M. Jun 17 63 views

How can I up my chances at getting into a straight medicine program out of High School?

Programs that get you MD and another degree in Shorter time

Alessia L.’s Avatar
Alessia L. Jun 16 100 views

Whats the major differences between different colleges?

what's the difference between college, university, technical schools, community colleges, etc? What can each one do for me?

Izabela T.’s Avatar
Izabela T. Jun 07 87 views

I'm currently in high school, but I have an interest in Psychology right now and I am wondering what it would entail if I want to pursue that in University and after that?

I enjoy the psychology class I am in right now and I like the idea of pursuing something in that area but I am not sure what to really do now. I should probably take a psychology class at University but I don't know what else there is and how to look at using that for my future.
Thanks!

mia F.’s Avatar
mia F. Jun 07 75 views

what college/university is good for architect and/or engineer?

I want to start to check college to see what GPA should I work for and the SAT or/and ACT.
Right now as one of my options is NYIT.

Mahir R.’s Avatar
Mahir R. Jun 01 117 views

Getting into my Dream College

Is there even a chance for me to get into Colombia university with a major in Computer Science as an 11th grade? Is there any way too boost my chances or make myself stand out besides SAT and GPA? Any advice?

Andrew M.’s Avatar
Andrew M. May 23 115 views

What is Entrepreneurship?

I know what it means but i don't fully understand it. How do you become a good one. How do you make a lot of money but then help people at the same time.

Andrew M.’s Avatar
Andrew M. May 23 105 views

What classes in college do you need to take to become a successful business owner?

I want to own a business due to sports. And I want to run more things that help people. And I want to know what classes I need to take to be able to do that.

Sarah L.’s Avatar
Sarah L. May 08 124 views

How did you know what you’re going to be in the future? What you’re going to study..

So, I’m an 11th grader right now, and I don’t have a clue about what I’m going to study in university. I just want to know how other people found out.

Stephanie B.’s Avatar
Stephanie B. May 04 108 views

what college is best for me?

Search Marketing Strategists

Luis G.’s Avatar
Luis G. Apr 28 158 views

Should I complete my basics in a community college or should I join the military and do my education afterwards?

I wanted to see what options are better, whether to complete my basics first or complete all my education after I serve the military.

Mathias C.’s Avatar
Mathias C. Apr 19 109 views

How many extracurriculars should I have?

How many extracurriculars / clubs should I be in? (Junior in high school)

Jonathan V.’s Avatar
Jonathan V. Apr 15 187 views

Are there benefits to doing extra curricular activities in college?

I know that doing extracurricular activities in high school help with getting into a better college but once I'm in college is there any real benefits that they give me other than personal things?

R J.’s Avatar
R J. Apr 06 169 views

How important are extra-curricular activities and like student clubs, volunteering etc to getting into med school? I'm a bit worried because in my first year of university I just focused on school and didn't join any clubs yet.

Yeah like the title says, I feel a bit behind the curve because although I have a good GPA from my first year, my resume and professional life are kind of lacking in regards to some of my peers. I do plan on volunteering and trying to get coop jobs this summer and of course later on in...

Samuel L.’s Avatar
Samuel L. Mar 21 154 views

In-State or Out- of State?

Is it smarter to go to an in state college or university or an Out of state?

Alma H.’s Avatar
Alma H. Mar 03 121 views

Best college/university to attend if I want to become a radiologist?

#college #university #radiology #radiologist

Emily L.’s Avatar
Emily L. Mar 02 132 views

What is better for me if want to be a programmer, should go to community college, or a university?

When you want to get a job, does this affect? #college #university #job

arianna B.’s Avatar
arianna B. Feb 25 162 views

Is North Dakota State University a good college?

Hi, I am planning to become an architect and have heard that North Dakota State University has a great architectural program. I just want to hear from someone else if that is true? #architect #college #university #architecture

E G.’s Avatar
E G. Feb 18 152 views

Are you a full-time or part-time college student?

What made you decide you wanted to go to school either part-time or full-time?
#college #university #communitycollege

Micale M.’s Avatar
Micale M. Feb 07 142 views

what are the top 10 best and most affordable university to go too.

#university #college-admissions

Eden M.’s Avatar
Eden M. Jan 21 146 views

Does it matter what university you get into for engineering?

I'm an aspiring aerospace engineering, and I wonder if there's really a big difference between a degree from a "prestigious" university and one from a state university. #university #college #engineer

Nada A.’s Avatar
Nada A. Jan 10 208 views

Any good ideas for what to mojor or minor with journalism? It's my dream to study it but I want to have have something to fall back on.

I'm not really good at math or sciences but I would like to be able to find something that is somehow interlinked with english or journalism so I can maybe use both of them together to help me get a job since i've heard its hard to find one. Thanks in advance and any ideas are appreciated....

Nada A.’s Avatar
Nada A. Jan 09 216 views

I want to go into journalism but its not that encouraging from the things ive seen. Any advice on how to start from grade 11 to try and make that happen?

I love writing more than anything and I've always wanted to go into something that has to do with it. I have always liked spreading the word on recent events or social issues and I think journalism is the best way to do this. I would really like to pursue it in university but I've heard its...

hermione C.’s Avatar
hermione C. Dec 17, 2021 212 views

I'm not sure what sector of work to go into, or what type of jobs to apply to

I'm currently in third year studying economics, which i love however i dont want to go down the path most do with economics because i dont enjoy the maths side as much, which leads me confused on where i should go next #university #economics

Aiden A.’s Avatar
Aiden A. Dec 09, 2021 409 views

What is the difference between college and university?

I'm wondering if it would matter on a resume if you went to a university or not or something
#college #university #resume

John M.’s Avatar
John M. Dec 01, 2021 208 views

Following Up With Sample of Relevant Academic Work

Hello, I have drafted an e-mail to send my psychology professor but I am nervous to send it. The professor researches a topic that is significant to me, and what I hope to research in my career. I have good rapport with this professor, and we speak with each other on a first name basis as per...

Jason B.’s Avatar
Jason B. Nov 30, 2021 197 views

what do they mainly teach you in architecture classes in college?

#architect #architecture #university #college #education

SRIVEDA J.’s Avatar
SRIVEDA J. Nov 20, 2021 671 views

what is the difference between college and university ?

#university #college

Linssey F.’s Avatar
Linssey F. Nov 16, 2021 219 views

What GPA I need to attend a University?

#university #college #financial-aid #gpa

Yasmine M.’s Avatar
Yasmine M. Nov 16, 2021 383 views

What to write on my personal statement, for marketing?

I am writing my personal statement, therefore I would like some tips on how to properly write it.
#marketing #business #university #personalstatement #write #college #writing

Jinan ..’s Avatar
Jinan .. Nov 13, 2021 160 views

What university majors in the Middle East (or in general) open opportunities for journalism?

#journalism #media #report #college #university