Career Questions tagged University

A college provides the bedrock of education after high school. There are many different types of colleges. There are two-year colleges that offer Associate of Arts (A.A) or Associate of...

Kenny B.’s Avatar
Kenny B. Sep 25 100 views

What are some college application tips for this upcoming fall.

So the time has come, and all our hard work in the school system will soon pay off in our new chapter of education. So, now that we have entered the college application period, and the stresses of college essays; what would be some tips you can give to a first-in-family college applicant that...

#collegeadmissions #stress #collegehelp #university #college

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15 79 views

Do you need to be really good in science to become an orthodontist?

I'm a Junior in high school. I want to know if I have to be really smart in science because I don't want to get to college or university and lose money for something I know I'm not really good at. I want to find the best match for me. #college-majors #university #dental #dental-hygienist...

#dentist #college #teeth #dentistry #orthodontist

Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Aug 28 59 views

How do I break into the entertainment industry in L.A., do i need to move to LA

I'm in grade 8, I take performing arts classes, such as vocal training, dancing, acting classes, film classes, choir and i want to become a performer in LA. #acting # LA #usa #canada # College...

#university

Emem U.’s Avatar
Emem U. Aug 28 67 views

I know that the specific college isn’t what gets you into dental school, but what are some of the best/most common colleges dental, or even medical, students, go to? (besides the classic Stanford/Harvard ivy league)

I’m a Junior and since I’m taking the SAT this year, I really want to know what score to aim for based off of college options. I’ve done quite some college research, but it would be nice to have some more colleges to consider. #university #college #medical...

#dentistry

Giorgos K.’s Avatar
Giorgos K. Aug 22 137 views

Which degree is better?

Hello, I live in the EU and want to know what is the difference between a standard 5-year european (greek) university degree and a BSc Hons (Bachelor of Science Honours) of an UK university of 1-2 years duration? Which is more powerful and more wanted? Thank you very much! #university #eu...

#degree #uk #college