Career Questions tagged Newyork

samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 242 views

is it better to stay in a dorm or an apartment

i'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York for college pros and cons on dorms versus apartments would be appreciated any tips on finding a great apartment would be nice i currently have two roommates who would be staying with me and splitting rent. #housing #dorms #dorming...

#apartment #newyork #nyc #newyorkcity

samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 217 views

What is it like going to college in new york

I'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York city that i was accepted to i just want to hear other people's opinion on what their experience in New York for education was like preferably for dance or another performance art. #newyork #nyc #newyorkcity #performingartist...

#dance

Angelina Y.’s Avatar
Angelina Y. Apr 18, 2018 403 views

How do I find a good apartment to rent near my college?

I live in California currently and I need to apply for renting a place in New York because that's where my college is. It is super difficult looking for places when I can't really be there in person at the moment. I need to rent because the room and board at my college is super expensive and it...

#college #apartment #california #collegeisexpensive #debt #rent #newyork #tuition

Angelina Y.’s Avatar
Angelina Y. Apr 18, 2018 356 views

How do I begin to network with people?

I want to have people that I can branch out with and have solid relationships to begin my own business involving digital media and film by the time I finish college. I am currently a high school senior about to graduate in a couple months. I am planning on attending the New York Institute of...

#success #networking #relationships #technology #newyork #film

Tim P.’s Avatar
Tim P. Mar 29, 2018 307 views

What jobs are local for heavy equipment?

I am interested in jobs that use heavy equipment #construction #career...

#newyork

Ethan R.’s Avatar
Ethan R. Mar 29, 2018 264 views

How many jobs are located in Rome, NY that need heavy equipment operators?

I want to find a job that is local. Heavy equipment #construction #career...

#newyork