Career Questions tagged Newyork

Hope’s Avatar
Hope May 28 309 views

Computer Programmers

Would you recommend working in New York or New Jersey as a Computer Programmer?

emma’s Avatar
emma Feb 25 128 views

How flexible are wedding planners schedules in New York? (when working for someone else)

#wedding #planning #newyork

emma’s Avatar
emma Feb 25 143 views

What are some different companies that are hiring wedding planners in New York?

#wedding #planning #newyork

emma’s Avatar
emma Feb 25 184 views

What are some different photography companies in New York?

#photography #art #newyork

Teriyana’s Avatar
Teriyana Nov 29, 2021 259 views

If I get accepted into NYU, what are some housing resources that I can utilize?

Does anyone have any advice about East Coast housing resources? I would like to apply for NYU, and if accepted, they have a long dorm wait list. Is there any resources, nonprofits, or anything that you can recommend for semi-affordable ways for student to live off campus? Also, I would...

oriana’s Avatar
oriana Aug 02, 2020 468 views

Should I wait a year to apply to FBI acadmey?

Me and My friend are a year apart- and we want to be in the FBI together, as partners. So will able to team up with her? Another thing is- Should I wait a year to apply, or apply before her to get better chances we both get in. #military #college #FBI #Newyork #Law #NYC #lawyers #law

oriana’s Avatar
oriana Aug 02, 2020 427 views

What's it like working in the New York Times?

I really like investigating- In fact funny story, my obsession with escape rooms and law enforcement started because I watched all the president's men. Even though I watched the 60 minutes first which made me want to learn about watergate, I was so inspired to investigate. Do the New York Time...

oriana’s Avatar
oriana Aug 02, 2020 1579 views

What does the BAU actually do?

Okay- I admit I've been watching a little too much criminal Minds- but I was wondering what they actually do. I find interesting- "profiles." I think that it's a great tool to really get into a criminal's minds- no pun intended. I've watched my fair share of law enforcement tv shows- and they...

Tylar’s Avatar
Tylar May 20, 2020 400 views

Could a SW Engineer live a good life in New York?

I´m trying to decide between a SW Engineer and a doctor. I know Engineer´s get paid less and NY, is very expensive... #engineer #newyork #doctor

samantha’s Avatar
samantha Aug 28, 2018 537 views

is it better to stay in a dorm or an apartment

i'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York for college pros and cons on dorms versus apartments would be appreciated any tips on finding a great apartment would be nice i currently have two roommates who would be staying with me and splitting rent. #housing #dorms #dorming...

samantha’s Avatar
samantha Aug 28, 2018 458 views

What is it like going to college in new york

I'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York city that i was accepted to i just want to hear other people's opinion on what their experience in New York for education was like preferably for dance or another performance art. #newyork #nyc #newyorkcity #performingartist #dance

Angelina’s Avatar
Angelina Apr 18, 2018 688 views

How do I find a good apartment to rent near my college?

I live in California currently and I need to apply for renting a place in New York because that's where my college is. It is super difficult looking for places when I can't really be there in person at the moment. I need to rent because the room and board at my college is super expensive and it...

Angelina’s Avatar
Angelina Apr 18, 2018 668 views

How do I begin to network with people?

I want to have people that I can branch out with and have solid relationships to begin my own business involving digital media and film by the time I finish college. I am currently a high school senior about to graduate in a couple months. I am planning on attending the New York Institute of...

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan Mar 29, 2018 471 views

How many jobs are located in Rome, NY that need heavy equipment operators?

I want to find a job that is local. Heavy equipment #construction #career #newyork

Tim’s Avatar
Tim Mar 29, 2018 589 views

What jobs are local for heavy equipment?

I am interested in jobs that use heavy equipment #construction #career #newyork