Career Questions tagged Newyork

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 594 views

What does the BAU actually do?

Okay- I admit I've been watching a little too much criminal Minds- but I was wondering what they actually do. I find interesting- "profiles." I think that it's a great tool to really get into a criminal's minds- no pun intended. I've watched my fair share of law enforcement tv shows- and they...

#law-enforcement #lawyers #law #enforcement #business #bau #criminal-justice #criminalminds #corporate-law #newyork #fbi

samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 283 views

is it better to stay in a dorm or an apartment

i'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York for college pros and cons on dorms versus apartments would be appreciated any tips on finding a great apartment would be nice i currently have two roommates who would be staying with me and splitting rent. #housing #dorms #dorming...

#nyc #newyorkcity #newyork #apartment

samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 272 views

What is it like going to college in new york

I'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York city that i was accepted to i just want to hear other people's opinion on what their experience in New York for education was like preferably for dance or another performance art. #newyork #nyc #newyorkcity #performingartist...

#dance

Angelina Y.’s Avatar
Angelina Y. Apr 18, 2018 467 views

How do I find a good apartment to rent near my college?

I live in California currently and I need to apply for renting a place in New York because that's where my college is. It is super difficult looking for places when I can't really be there in person at the moment. I need to rent because the room and board at my college is super expensive and it...

#tuition #college #debt #california #apartment #rent #newyork #collegeisexpensive

Angelina Y.’s Avatar
Angelina Y. Apr 18, 2018 400 views

How do I begin to network with people?

I want to have people that I can branch out with and have solid relationships to begin my own business involving digital media and film by the time I finish college. I am currently a high school senior about to graduate in a couple months. I am planning on attending the New York Institute of...

#networking #success #technology #relationships #film #newyork

Tim P.’s Avatar
Tim P. Mar 29, 2018 380 views

What jobs are local for heavy equipment?

I am interested in jobs that use heavy equipment #construction #career...

#newyork

Ethan R.’s Avatar
Ethan R. Mar 29, 2018 315 views