Career Questions tagged Newyork

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 165 views

Should I wait a year to apply to FBI acadmey?

Me and My friend are a year apart- and we want to be in the FBI together, as partners. So will able to team up with her? Another thing is- Should I wait a year to apply, or apply before her to get better chances we both get in. #military #college #fbi #newyork #law #nyc #lawyers...

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 181 views

What's it like working in the New York Times?

I really like investigating- In fact funny story, my obsession with escape rooms and law enforcement started because I watched all the president's men. Even though I watched the 60 minutes first which made me want to learn about watergate, I was so inspired to investigate. Do the New York Time...

#business #nyc #newyork #career #lesson-planning

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 276 views

What does the BAU actually do?

Okay- I admit I've been watching a little too much criminal Minds- but I was wondering what they actually do. I find interesting- "profiles." I think that it's a great tool to really get into a criminal's minds- no pun intended. I've watched my fair share of law enforcement tv shows- and they...

#law-enforcement #criminalminds #enforcement #corporate-law #business #newyork #bau #fbi #lawyers #law #criminal-justice

Tylar M.’s Avatar
Tylar M. May 20, 2020 137 views

Could a SW Engineer live a good life in New York?

I´m trying to decide between a SW Engineer and a doctor. I know Engineer´s get paid less and NY, is very expensive... #engineer #newyork...

#doctor

samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 260 views

is it better to stay in a dorm or an apartment

i'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York for college pros and cons on dorms versus apartments would be appreciated any tips on finding a great apartment would be nice i currently have two roommates who would be staying with me and splitting rent. #housing #dorms #dorming...

#apartment #newyorkcity #nyc #newyork

samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 246 views

What is it like going to college in new york

I'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York city that i was accepted to i just want to hear other people's opinion on what their experience in New York for education was like preferably for dance or another performance art. #newyork #nyc #newyorkcity #performingartist...

#dance

Angelina Y.’s Avatar
Angelina Y. Apr 18, 2018 433 views

How do I find a good apartment to rent near my college?

I live in California currently and I need to apply for renting a place in New York because that's where my college is. It is super difficult looking for places when I can't really be there in person at the moment. I need to rent because the room and board at my college is super expensive and it...

#collegeisexpensive #debt #california #apartment #rent #newyork #college #tuition

Angelina Y.’s Avatar
Angelina Y. Apr 18, 2018 377 views

How do I begin to network with people?

I want to have people that I can branch out with and have solid relationships to begin my own business involving digital media and film by the time I finish college. I am currently a high school senior about to graduate in a couple months. I am planning on attending the New York Institute of...

#film #networking #newyork #technology #relationships #success

Tim P.’s Avatar
Tim P. Mar 29, 2018 352 views

What jobs are local for heavy equipment?

I am interested in jobs that use heavy equipment #construction #career...

#newyork

Ethan R.’s Avatar
Ethan R. Mar 29, 2018 297 views