Career Questions tagged Nyc

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Dec 16, 2020 80 views

How do i become a content creator/youtuber

I love watching youtube videos and i would like ton be a youtuber. The content that i would want to post on my channel would basketball and video game related. #video-games #basketball #nyc #content-creator on the...

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Aug 01, 2020 175 views

How close is Brooklyn-99 to the real NYPD?

Ok, dumb question, but is Brooklyn-99 anything similar to actually being on the NYPD? I love the show and it's made me consider joining the NYPD but I know it's fiction and probably unrealistic. One of the best parts about the show is its representation and diversity, but is the NYPD force...

#july20 #cops #criminal-justice #new-york #cop #nypd #police #nyc

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 186 views

Should I wait a year to apply to FBI acadmey?

Me and My friend are a year apart- and we want to be in the FBI together, as partners. So will able to team up with her? Another thing is- Should I wait a year to apply, or apply before her to get better chances we both get in. #military #college #fbi #newyork #law #nyc #lawyers...

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 201 views

What's it like working in the New York Times?

I really like investigating- In fact funny story, my obsession with escape rooms and law enforcement started because I watched all the president's men. Even though I watched the 60 minutes first which made me want to learn about watergate, I was so inspired to investigate. Do the New York Time...

#lesson-planning #career #business #newyork #nyc

samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 266 views

is it better to stay in a dorm or an apartment

i'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York for college pros and cons on dorms versus apartments would be appreciated any tips on finding a great apartment would be nice i currently have two roommates who would be staying with me and splitting rent. #housing #dorms #dorming...

#newyorkcity #apartment #nyc #newyork

samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 250 views

What is it like going to college in new york

I'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York city that i was accepted to i just want to hear other people's opinion on what their experience in New York for education was like preferably for dance or another performance art. #newyork #nyc #newyorkcity #performingartist...

#dance

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. May 17, 2016 513 views

Best School to go to

I want to pursue a career in musical theater what school is the best one to go too. I really want to go to a school in nyc. #college #theater #schools...

#nyc