Career Questions tagged Nyc

Laura G.’s Avatar
Laura G. May 12 56 views

Help with mentoring on my DPT path in the US ( I already have the license in another country)

I would love some guidance about what should I do to get my license in the country if I already have the license in another country

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Dec 16, 2020 227 views

How do i become a content creator/youtuber

I love watching youtube videos and i would like ton be a youtuber. The content that i would want to post on my channel would basketball and video game related. #video-games #basketball #NYC #content-creator on the way

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 401 views

Should I wait a year to apply to FBI acadmey?

Me and My friend are a year apart- and we want to be in the FBI together, as partners. So will able to team up with her? Another thing is- Should I wait a year to apply, or apply before her to get better chances we both get in. #military #college #FBI #Newyork #Law #NYC #lawyers #law

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 371 views

What's it like working in the New York Times?

I really like investigating- In fact funny story, my obsession with escape rooms and law enforcement started because I watched all the president's men. Even though I watched the 60 minutes first which made me want to learn about watergate, I was so inspired to investigate. Do the New York Time...

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Aug 01, 2020 389 views

How close is Brooklyn-99 to the real NYPD?

Ok, dumb question, but is Brooklyn-99 anything similar to actually being on the NYPD? I love the show and it's made me consider joining the NYPD but I know it's fiction and probably unrealistic. One of the best parts about the show is its representation and diversity, but is the NYPD force...

samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 441 views

is it better to stay in a dorm or an apartment

i'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York for college pros and cons on dorms versus apartments would be appreciated any tips on finding a great apartment would be nice i currently have two roommates who would be staying with me and splitting rent. #housing #dorms #dorming...

samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 403 views

What is it like going to college in new york

I'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York city that i was accepted to i just want to hear other people's opinion on what their experience in New York for education was like preferably for dance or another performance art. #newyork #nyc #newyorkcity #performingartist #dance

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. May 17, 2016 652 views

Best School to go to

I want to pursue a career in musical theater what school is the best one to go too. I really want to go to a school in nyc. #college #theater #schools #nyc