Career Questions tagged Newyorkcity

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 06, 2020 242 views

In the FBI, could I choose my partner?

Me and my friend both really want to become FBI agents- We work well together. Any chance we could work together? work fbi Friends NEwyorkcity...

law

Christopher N.’s Avatar
Christopher N. Apr 29, 2019 220 views

For an AV technician, stagehand and DIY professional, how to get into argiculture

I've become an enthusiast for aquaponic and permaculture systems with automated features. Are there certificate programs or short term warm-up classes in this field for adults? I've graduated with BA in Entertainment Technology in 2012. I'd like to pursue this for alternative lifestyle and...

greenhouse engineering microgreens agriculture newyorkcity postgraduate

samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 365 views

is it better to stay in a dorm or an apartment

i'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York for college pros and cons on dorms versus apartments would be appreciated any tips on finding a great apartment would be nice i currently have two roommates who would be staying with me and splitting rent. housing dorms dorming...

nyc newyorkcity newyork apartment

samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 335 views

What is it like going to college in new york

I'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York city that i was accepted to i just want to hear other people's opinion on what their experience in New York for education was like preferably for dance or another performance art. newyork nyc newyorkcity performingartist...

dance