Career Questions tagged Premed

Courtney S.’s Avatar
Courtney S. May 13, 2016 775 views

How long does it take to become an Anesthesiologist?

I have wanted to become an Anesthesiologist for awhile now but never knew how long it would actually take me. #college #doctor #anesthesiologist #premed #science #medicine...

#hospital-and-health-care

Courtney S.’s Avatar
Courtney S. May 13, 2016 428 views

I am interested in becoming an Anesthesiologist. What majors would be recommended?

I am asking because I have talked to several doctors to see what college administrators are looking for and there is a divide in their answer. Some stay steer clear of any majors that have anything to do with science and others say focus mainly on the science aspect because it prepares you for...

#premed #college #hospital-and-health-care #doctor #medicine #science

Ghaffarali  R.’s Avatar
Ghaffarali R. May 19, 2016 591 views

Aerospace dynamics

What classes is a future aeronautical engineer required to take at a University of California? #aerospace #mechanical #aeronautics #premed #nasa #bio-chem #electrical-engineer...

#electro-mechanical

andy S.’s Avatar
andy S. May 14, 2016 616 views

Mathematics and biomedical?

To my understanding (from whart highschool teachers have told me) engineering takes alot of mathematics to be able to do well. Is this true? and if so, how much is mathematics actually applied in biomedical engineering? I absolutely love math and it's subtopics. And it is one of the reasons why...

#premed #biomedical #mathematics #bioengineering

andy S.’s Avatar
andy S. May 14, 2016 461 views

Biomedical engineering and Pre-med

How difficult would it be to attempt to get into the Premed system at a college while also striving for a bachelors in bio medical engineering? Would it help my chances? #doctor #engineering #medical-school #biomedical...

#premed

Winfred N.’s Avatar
Winfred N. Mar 02, 2016 707 views

What classes did you take to choose what career path you desire?

As a senior in Achievement First Brooklyn High school, I had a long desire since a child in science because it focuses on discovering and creating innovative technology or ideas. As I matured, my focus has been between engineering or health majors. I recently got accepted into Swarthmore...

#premed #health #college #engineering #classes

Darlyn P.’s Avatar
Darlyn P. May 04, 2015 622 views
Irma A.’s Avatar
Irma A. Apr 29, 2014 804 views

What is it like to try and become a doctor? Is it stressful, do you have to go to school for a long time?

I am a Sophomore at High school, and I am interested in becoming a doctor, but I was wondering what it was like to actually get there? #doctor #medicine...

#premed