Career Questions tagged Premed

emma B.’s Avatar
emma B. May 05 153 views

What can I do with a pre-med degree if I dont go to med school?

I am interested in going pre-med, however I know getting into medical school after can be very challenging. My worry is going through the pre-med program, and not being able to get into med school, if that were to happen, what careers could i take on?

Fiona W.’s Avatar
Fiona W. Apr 29 151 views

How difficult was nursing school?

I took some AP science classes in high school, and I struggled!! Is it even more difficult?

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Mar 25 112 views

if you're a physician assistant in CA, can you please answer some questions?

I'm super interested in this career. here are just a few questions I have about it: 1. is there many job opportunities? or is it hard to find a job? 2. how is work-life balance? 3. are you happy with your job? 4. what are some of the 'best/worst' specialities, according to what you've heard or...

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Mar 25 201 views

Do you like being a physician assistant? What are the pros and cons?

I'm currently a high school senior. College decisions are coming out right now, but most likely I'm going to UC Davis in the fall :)

I want to be in the medical field. I'm curious about what this job is like.

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Mar 25 130 views

What does a day in the life of a Pediatrician look like?

Just wondering what the workload, and overall routine would look like. :)

laya K.’s Avatar
laya K. Mar 11 163 views

When trying to standout on front for medical school, what are some things in highschool i can do to further my chances of getting accepted?

what are some actvities or jobs i can partake in to challenge my readiness for medical school or college?

Helen F.’s Avatar
Helen F. Feb 03 207 views

What should pre-med students do over the summer?

#highschool #pre-med #medical #medicine #medschool #premed #healthcare #summerjob

Zeeshan R.’s Avatar
Zeeshan R. Jan 07 310 views

what is agar?

#medicine #doctor #premed #healthcare #biology #healthcare #medical #labortry #pediatrics #surgeon

Anthony L.’s Avatar
Anthony L. Jan 04 270 views

Is becoming a doctor "worth it"?

#doctor #medicine #medical-school #medical #premed

Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. Dec 02, 2021 245 views

What´s the difference between Anesthesiologist assistant and Nurse Anesthetist?

An Anesthesiologist, Nurse Anesthetist and Anesthesiologist assistant have a few things in common. I´m interested in becoming an Anesthesiologist but the course load has me terrified. #doctor #medicine #healthcare #premed #college #Anesthesia #nurse

Tracey Q.’s Avatar
Tracey Q. Dec 01, 2021 376 views

What do anesthesiologists do? What are their responsibilities?

#doctor #medicine #premed

Jayelyn R.’s Avatar
Jayelyn R. Nov 30, 2021 198 views

what classes should I take If I need help finding a major

undeclared/... #premed #psychology #college #major #college-major

Jaxson H.’s Avatar
Jaxson H. Nov 22, 2021 227 views

On average going to into med school, how many hours on average a day did you spend studying?

#premed #medicine #doctor

Carolina S.’s Avatar
Carolina S. Nov 07, 2021 184 views

what is the negative side when it comes to working a night shift in the medical field ?

#medicine #nursing #medical #doctor #premed

William Y.’s Avatar
William Y. Oct 31, 2021 146 views

Is it true that I need to write extra essays when applying for undergraduate if am trying to major in pre-med? (I’m trying to apply into the UC system or a college in california)

I'm a high school student trying to become an Anesthesiologist or pharmacist. I am still deciding between the 2.

#premed #medicine #healthcare #health #doctor

Pamella R.’s Avatar
Pamella R. Oct 12, 2021 210 views

What is the best college major to study before becoming a pediatrician?

I am in 9th grade. I want to go to college after high school to become a doctor that works with kids and their families. I am not sure on what the best college major is when it comes to becoming a doctor. #medicine #college-major #premed

ciara L.’s Avatar
ciara L. Oct 10, 2021 211 views

any tips for anyone who wants to get into medicine (i'm interested in being an anesthesiologist)and how do you finance your money while in college and in med school and after that,i'd imagine it being stressful w/ all the debt racking up.

#medicine ,sophmore in #highschool ,#advice, #finance #help,#future #doctor #social butterfly
#higher education #premed

Anthony M.’s Avatar
Anthony M. Oct 05, 2021 154 views

How would I apply to residencies and med school?

#premed #medical #medicine

Alan L.’s Avatar
Alan L. Sep 28, 2021 234 views

What do you find interesting about being a Medical Assistant?

My name is Alan and I'm researching about Medical Assistants and I wanna know what things in this job are interesting if I ever become a medical assistant #medical #healthcare #medicine #doctor #nurse #premed

Leetsy M.’s Avatar
Leetsy M. Sep 05, 2021 310 views

How do you become a medical doctor?

After undergrad and receiving your bachelor’s degree, do you continue to grad school then med school? Or after undergrad, you go straight to med school? #doctor #medical #college #medicine #premed

Munira A.’s Avatar
Munira A. Aug 31, 2021 293 views

How can I get to Medical School after High School Instead of 4 years of college?

I want to become a Neurosurgeon and it is going to take a lot of time to reach my goal. I don't want to waste 4 years in college. All I want is to be enrolled in Medical School after High School and start the journey of my career.
#medical⎢#doctor⎢#medicine⎢#college⎢#counselor #premed

Angel C.’s Avatar
Angel C. Jul 28, 2021 266 views

What is best classes to take to set me up for medical school?

#medicine #doctor #medical-school #premed

Deborah B.’s Avatar
Deborah B. Jul 05, 2021 297 views

what are the best classes to become an anesthesiologist

#doctor #medicine #medical #hospital-and-health-care #premed

pea M.’s Avatar
pea M. Jun 26, 2021 325 views

How do I prepare for MCAT as a business student?

I graduated from university with a business degree and now want to become a doctor. I'm not sure where to start as I've not taken 'science' courses in college only in high school, would 1 year be enough to prepare for MCAT realistically? #healthcare #premed #medical #medical-school #medicine...

sumayra A.’s Avatar
sumayra A. Jun 24, 2021 308 views

What do I need to do to become a neurosurgeon ?

I value helping people and also have high interest in the human body and discovering medical changes that can be beneficial to humanity #medicine #premed #brain #surgeon

Karan K.’s Avatar
Karan K. Jun 10, 2021 311 views

Clinical experience during the pandemic

Hello! I'm a pre-med student looking to get clinical experience. However, the pandemic has caused a lot of clinics near me to stop accepting volunteers. What other ways can I get clinical experience? #volunteer #premed #medicine

McKenzie L.’s Avatar
McKenzie L. Jun 08, 2021 181 views

How will I know what medical field I want to go into?

#doctor #medical #premed

Divya G.’s Avatar
Divya G. Apr 20, 2021 265 views

Which A-levels should I choose for medicine?

My GCSEs are almost done with and I have to choose my A-levels soon. I've already decided on taking biology and chemistry for my first two options, and maybe psychology as a third option because I think it's related to medicine and can help me. My fourth option is giving me quite a bit of a...

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 11, 2021 260 views

What are some of the best premed schools? (that don't have insane acceptance rates)

I am a junior in high school currently compiling my list of colleges I'm going to apply to next year. I want to be premed, and hopefully get into medical school one day. I've been doing a lot of research lately, and I learned that choosing a good school for premed is actually really important...

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 11, 2021 242 views

Are UC (University of California) schools not preferable for premed?

I read something online that UC schools aren't the best for premed because of the amount of students that attend the schools, and because of the harsh grading curve. Is this true? Should I consider applying to other schools such as University of Washington? #doctor #premed #medical_school...