Career Questions tagged Premed

Hannah G.’s Avatar
Hannah G. Oct 24, 2016

How rigorous is the CNM medical program at Baylor?

I am going to become a CNM and would like to know the difficulty of the program at Baylors school of medicine? #registered-nurses #nurse-midwife #nurse #nursing #medicine #healthcare #college-bound...

#premed

Courtney S.’s Avatar
Courtney S. May 13, 2016

How long does it take to become an Anesthesiologist?

I have wanted to become an Anesthesiologist for awhile now but never knew how long it would actually take me. #college #doctor #anesthesiologist #premed #science #medical...

#hospital-and-health-care

Courtney S.’s Avatar
Courtney S. May 13, 2016

I am interested in becoming an Anesthesiologist. What majors would be recommended?

I am asking because I have talked to several doctors to see what college administrators are looking for and there is a divide in their answer. Some stay steer clear of any majors that have anything to do with science and others say focus mainly on the science aspect because it prepares you for...

#hospital-and-health-care #doctor #college #premed #science #medical

celeste G.’s Avatar
celeste G. Oct 28, 2016

if you are grossed out by blood is being a doctor a good idea?

I was planning on being an internal medicine doctor so I would have to deal with blood or needles, I would just be diagnosing people, but will I still be coming in contact with blood or not? #doctor...

#premed

Maria M.’s Avatar
Maria M. Aug 30, 2016

What are some high school courses that might help me achieve a medical career in the future?

Hi, I'm an 11th grader in high school and I would like a career in medicine such as a physician or a doctor and I wanted to know, what are some college courses I could take that would be beneficial in pre-med or med school, aka courses geared toward a medical career? I have already taken AP...

#doctor #medschool #medicine #premed #medical

Ashley W.’s Avatar
Ashley W. May 27, 2016

If you could go back and change one thing, to prepare you for med school, what would it be?

I've heard that med school is very tough, and I want to prepare as best as I can. #medical-school...

#premed

Ghaffarali  R.’s Avatar
Ghaffarali R. May 19, 2016

Aerospace dynamics

What classes is a future aeronautical engineer required to take at a University of California? #aerospace #mechanical #aeronautics #premed #nasa #bio-chem #electrical-engineer...

#electro-mechanical

andy S.’s Avatar
andy S. May 14, 2016

Mathematics and biomedical?

To my understanding (from whart highschool teachers have told me) engineering takes alot of mathematics to be able to do well. Is this true? and if so, how much is mathematics actually applied in biomedical engineering? I absolutely love math and it's subtopics. And it is one of the reasons why...

#premed #mathematics #biomedical #bioengineering

andy S.’s Avatar
andy S. May 14, 2016

Biomedical engineering and Pre-med

How difficult would it be to attempt to get into the Premed system at a college while also striving for a bachelors in bio medical engineering? Would it help my chances? #doctor #engineering #medical-school #biomedical...

#premed

Winfred N.’s Avatar
Winfred N. Mar 02, 2016

What classes did you take to choose what career path you desire?

As a senior in Achievement First Brooklyn High school, I had a long desire since a child in science because it focuses on discovering and creating innovative technology or ideas. As I matured, my focus has been between engineering or health majors. I recently got accepted into Swarthmore...

#health #premed #college #classes #engineering

Darlyn P.’s Avatar
Darlyn P. May 04, 2015

What classes or requirements must be met to get into medical school ?

I am a high school senior and am quite interested in studying medicine. #medicine #pre-med...

#premed

Irma A.’s Avatar
Irma A. Apr 29, 2014

What is it like to try and become a doctor? Is it stressful, do you have to go to school for a long time?

I am a Sophomore at High school, and I am interested in becoming a doctor, but I was wondering what it was like to actually get there? #doctor #medical...

#premed