Career Questions tagged Calculus

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 24, 2020 397 views

Do accountants need to know calculus?

#calculus # #computer-science

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia May 05, 2020 390 views

If I want to major in Neuroscience and had to choose between high school courses of AP Calc and AP Psych, which should I choose to get into colleges?

#neuroscience #college #neurosciencemajor #calculus #psychology #highschool

Christian’s Avatar
Christian May 26, 2019 733 views

Do you really need to take high school classes in preparation to college?

Do you need to take relevant high school classes to your major in college, or will college teach you everything you need to know?
#college #student #college-major #high-school #time-management #college-bound #major #engineering #physics #chemistry #biology #calculus #science #technology #math

Bethany’s Avatar
Bethany Mar 15, 2018 396 views

Better study method for math?

I am currently enrolled in a Forensic Sciences degree program. This course, as you can imagine, will require me to take Calculus and Physics. In high school I was terrible at math, even though I was having around seven hours of tutoring sessions a week. Does anyone have any good methods for...

Mariela’s Avatar
Mariela Feb 06, 2018 1623 views

What's the difference between AP Calculus and AP Statistics?

I'm choosing my classes for next year and I don't know which math class to take or which one would prepare me for forensic science . #calculus #statistics #math #STEM #csi #forensic-science

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jan 24, 2018 569 views

How do I know if my degree of choice is too difficult?

I am interested in studying meteorology in college. This is my senior year of high school and I am taking physics and calculus to prepare for the meteorology degree. However, I feel like I am struggling in calculus. I'm passing, but I realize that harder courses are coming, and they may...

Jedric’s Avatar
Jedric Oct 02, 2017 844 views

Can you explain Rolle's Theroem? How do you apply it in your work?

Explain Rolle's Theroem #math #theory #calculus #ap-calculus

madison’s Avatar
madison Oct 28, 2016 724 views

what sort of careers can I pursue with a maths degree?

I love math, especially calculus and algebra, but there's not exactly a job where I can just solve equations all day, so what could I do with an advanced mathematics degree besides being a teacher or professor? #mathematics #statistics #applied-mathematics #mathematician #calculus #algebra...

menghai’s Avatar
menghai Oct 25, 2016 545 views

Calc advice

What are some good studying strategy when it comes to calc. I passed the AP Calc AB with a 3, but all the exam i took in class i failed. (all below C) #calculus

Bertha’s Avatar
Bertha Mar 10, 2016 1772 views

What type of careers involve writing, photography, design, and software engineering, but doesn't limit me to staying in an office most of the time.

I'm asking this because I'm interested in all of the topics I mentioned, but don't really know many of the careers out there that I can chose from. #engineering #science #technology #software #programming #math #writing #calculus