Career Questions tagged Financial Accounting

Noah V.’s Avatar
Noah V. Oct 08 210 views

Is a career in accounting able to maintain an expensive lifestyle? Does this depend on position?

I'd like to maintain a fairly lavish lifestyle but im not picky with what that might mean. I'd just like to be paid an above average salary. financial-accounting accounting accountant finance...

career

amina A.’s Avatar
amina A. Jan 08 154 views
g L.’s Avatar
g L. Sep 11, 2020 677 views

What does the inactivity fee mean for an M1 finance brokage account

My sister is investing $100 in the stock market but she wants to know if she will get fined if she has $19 or less in her M1 brokage account and has not bought or traded stocks in 90 + days. (This is after the $100 has been spent). marketing finance business accounting financial-accounting...

stocks

Lidibet G.’s Avatar
Lidibet G. Apr 27, 2020 816 views

how many branches are there within the accounting career

I am interested in a finance career especially in accounting. But I wanted to know how long the career lasts and how easy it is to get a position in a company. business financial-accounting...

accounting

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 30, 2019 693 views

how do I get all A's?

my mom said if i got as for the whole year i could get a cat college accounting college-admissions career scholarship accountant...

financial-accounting

David M.’s Avatar
David M. May 30, 2019 449 views

What's the best way to study for my college business prerequisites?

Accounting and data analytics seem like very daunting courses. Should I worry? business accounting data analytics...

financial-accounting

Noora A.’s Avatar
Noora A. Aug 28, 2018 318 views

Are College Loans Beneficial or Harmful for The Student In The Long Run?

I'm interested in knowing more about the students experience about taking college loans and whether it helped or harmed the student ability to pay it back after graduation financial-accounting college-student students...

student

Victoria G.’s Avatar
Victoria G. Apr 20, 2018 701 views

What is the difference between a Bachelor's in Accounting and a Bachelor's in Business Administration with Emphasis in Accounting?

I am asking this question because certain institutions offer one or the other and I was wondering if they are the same degree essentially (or is there a difference). I would love to hear from professionals from both sides. I am interested in becoming an accountant and I would like to choose a...

financial-accounting business-administration women-in-business accounting accountant women-in-accounting

Hayley G.’s Avatar
Hayley G. Jan 21, 2018 356 views

I will be getting my degree in business and want to know if it's better to get a Business Administration, Accounting or Finance degree.

financial-accounting There are so many options when obtaining a degree in business. I want to choose the best option for my future. Are there more job openings in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance out there in the business world. I don't want to look back in 2022 and wish I...

Blake S.’s Avatar
Blake S. Sep 29, 2017 476 views

How important is it in accounting to do internships during your senior year of college?

I am asking because I am going to major in accounting but do my prerequisites for medical school. I want to have a backup if for some reason I do not get into medical school; however when I am in the process of applying towards medical school it will be hard for me to find time to do job...

financial-accounting medicine

Eduardo M.’s Avatar
Eduardo M. Sep 28, 2017 934 views

Is accounting a career that will be unecessary in the near future?

Technology has advanced to the point where accountants are near useless, and thus wanted an opinion from different people. accounting financial-accounting dead useless...

accountant

jahari A.’s Avatar
jahari A. Aug 31, 2017 794 views
june W.’s Avatar
june W. Aug 31, 2017 602 views

What is the best route to become an accountant?

I Want to become an accountant . How can i become an accountant. I wish to be an accountant so i do more with math , manage, and organize money and businesses.What is the best way to be an accountant. account-management accounting...

financial-accounting

Deema Z.’s Avatar
Deema Z. Oct 25, 2016 887 views

Which field in Business is the highest paying career?

I am still undecided what field in Business i should major in. Business is one of the biggest major or career out there with a bunch of choices. business finance accounting international-business corporate-finance financial-accounting...

undecided

Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 14, 2017 699 views
Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 30, 2017 607 views

What topics do I study in accounting

Accounting student at Towson university...

financial-accounting

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Mar 25, 2017 1627 views

Do you have suggestion to students who hate accounting but have to pass it?

If i won't pass the course in summer I cannot open my next courses. This is compulsory course in business school lol....

financial-accounting

Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 20, 2017 611 views

What does the cpa do for an accounting student?

financial-accounting

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Mar 15, 2017 573 views

Do you have suggestions to study accounting?

In my business school, everyone has to pass financial accounting and managerial accounting while they are difficult for some people like me....

financial-accounting

Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 14, 2017 1029 views
Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 14, 2017 1035 views
Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 14, 2017 685 views

How do you find out what type of accounting you want to pursue as a career?

I'm an accounting student at Towson university I want to know how to find the right accounting job for me accounting financial-accounting...

account-management