Career Questions tagged Financial Accounting

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 30 117 views

how do I get all A's?

my mom said if i got as for the whole year i could get a cat #college #accounting #college-admissions #career #scholarship #accountant...

#financial-accounting

David M.’s Avatar
David M. May 30 141 views

What's the best way to study for my college business prerequisites?

Accounting and data analytics seem like very daunting courses. Should I worry? #business #accounting #data #analytics...

#financial-accounting

Noora A.’s Avatar
Noora A. Aug 28, 2018 159 views

Are College Loans Beneficial or Harmful for The Student In The Long Run?

I'm interested in knowing more about the students experience about taking college loans and whether it helped or harmed the student ability to pay it back after graduation #financial-accounting #college-student #students...

#student

Victoria G.’s Avatar
Victoria G. Apr 20, 2018 328 views

What is the difference between a Bachelor's in Accounting and a Bachelor's in Business Administration with Emphasis in Accounting?

I am asking this question because certain institutions offer one or the other and I was wondering if they are the same degree essentially (or is there a difference). I would love to hear from professionals from both sides. I am interested in becoming an accountant and I would like to choose a...

#accountant #accounting #women-in-accounting #women-in-business #business-administration #financial-accounting

Hayley G.’s Avatar
Hayley G. Jan 21, 2018 208 views

I will be getting my degree in business and want to know if it's better to get a Business Administration, Accounting or Finance degree.

#financial-accounting There are so many options when obtaining a degree in business. I want to choose the best option for my future. Are there more job openings in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance out there in the business world. I don't want to look back in 2022 and wish I...

Blake S.’s Avatar
Blake S. Sep 29, 2017 305 views

How important is it in accounting to do internships during your senior year of college?

I am asking because I am going to major in accounting but do my prerequisites for medical school. I want to have a backup if for some reason I do not get into medical school; however when I am in the process of applying towards medical school it will be hard for me to find time to do job...

#medicine #financial-accounting

Eduardo M.’s Avatar
Eduardo M. Sep 28, 2017 548 views

Is accounting a career that will be unecessary in the near future?

Technology has advanced to the point where accountants are near useless, and thus wanted an opinion from different people. #accounting #financial-accounting #dead #useless...

#accountant

jahari A.’s Avatar
jahari A. Aug 31, 2017 509 views

I would like a career in accounting; however, I do not want to deal with taxes. What are my options?

I am really interested in accounting but I find taxes to be boring. I would like a job that did not deal with taxes. #accounting #financial-accounting...

#forensic-accounting

june W.’s Avatar
june W. Aug 31, 2017 395 views

What is the best route to become an accountant?

I Want to become an accountant . How can i become an accountant. I wish to be an accountant so i do more with math , manage, and organize money and businesses.What is the best way to be an accountant. #account-management #accounting...

#financial-accounting

Deema Z.’s Avatar
Deema Z. Oct 25, 2016 651 views

Which field in Business is the highest paying career?

I am still undecided what field in Business i should major in. Business is one of the biggest major or career out there with a bunch of choices. #business #finance #accounting #international-business #corporate-finance #financial-accounting...

#undecided

Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 14, 2017 520 views

Does not having an internship make my resume weaker?

Accounting student at Towson university #financial-accounting...

#job-application

Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 30, 2017 427 views

What topics do I study in accounting

Accounting student at Towson university...

#financial-accounting

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Mar 25, 2017 867 views

Do you have suggestion to students who hate accounting but have to pass it?

If i won't pass the course in summer I cannot open my next courses. This is compulsory course in business school lol....

#financial-accounting

Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 20, 2017 409 views

What does the cpa do for an accounting student?

#financial-accounting

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Mar 15, 2017 382 views

Do you have suggestions to study accounting?

In my business school, everyone has to pass financial accounting and managerial accounting while they are difficult for some people like me....

#financial-accounting

Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 14, 2017 765 views
Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 14, 2017 668 views
Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 14, 2017 479 views

How do you find out what type of accounting you want to pursue as a career?

I'm an accounting student at Towson university I want to know how to find the right accounting job for me #accounting #financial-accounting...

#account-management

Esther C.’s Avatar
Esther C. Jan 18, 2017 1709 views

Does an accountant get to travel a lot?

I am currently an accounting major and one thing that I desire to do is travel and work aboard. Thus, I am wondering if accountants get to travel often? What type/focus of accountants usually gets to travel? #accounting #travel #accountant #financial-accounting...

#traveling

Jennifer M.’s Avatar
Jennifer M. Dec 17, 2016 379 views

What are the benefits & downsides to becoming an accountant/going into the business path?

I am a 17 year old senior, currently applying to colleges. My boyfriend says he wants to become an accountant. I want him to know what being an accountant/businessman is like and what to expect. #business #accounting #mathematics...

#financial-accounting

Esther C.’s Avatar
Esther C. Dec 17, 2016 828 views

What is the difference between public and private accounting firms?

Whenever I hear the word "accounting," my mind would immediately think of the four big four firms. I never fully understood what is the difference between the big four (public firms) and private firms that makes the big four, distinguished targeted employers. I learned before that private...

#accountant #accounting #senior-accounting-manager #financial-accounting

Abdulwahab A.’s Avatar
Abdulwahab A. Dec 05, 2016 618 views

Are the big four are the first choice for Finance/Accounting graduates?

The big four (Deloitte, EY, PwC, or KPMG) are my first option as a Finance student after I graduate. Is it the right step for me after I graduate? Should I work there for experience and move onto different company that can draw a more stable, clear, or suitable career path towards retirement?...

#accounting #finance #business #graduate #financial-accounting

Bradley T.’s Avatar
Bradley T. Nov 07, 2016 584 views

Is it better to major in Finance or Accounting if you want to be an investment banker? What college courses should they take in order to do extremely well?

I have been reading a lot of articles about how to get into the investment banking industry and how valuable a knowledge in finance and economics is but I wanted to know if accounting could still bring some value. #financial-services #investment-banking #financial-accounting...

#investment-banker