Career Questions tagged Financial Accounting

Asive Q.’s Avatar
Asive Q. Apr 13 74 views

How can you be an accountant?

I am a student at Walter Sisulu University and I am holding a National Higher Certificate in Accountancy and National Diploma in Accounting. My majors are Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Business Information Systems and Taxation.

Margaret C.’s Avatar
Margaret C. Jan 28 162 views

Is there a difference in job opportunities for those with associate's degrees, bachelor's degrees, or a certificate in accounting? Which option would be best for someone who already has a bachelors in an unrelated field to pursue if they wanted to become an accountant?

I am finishing up my degree in Psychology but am considering a career as an accountant. I could get a second Bachelor's in accounting, an associate's in accounting, or a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in accounting. Which would be the better option? #accounting #accountant #business...

Noah V.’s Avatar
Noah V. Oct 08, 2021 426 views

Is a career in accounting able to maintain an expensive lifestyle? Does this depend on position?

I'd like to maintain a fairly lavish lifestyle but im not picky with what that might mean. I'd just like to be paid an above average salary. #financial-accounting #accounting #accountant #finance #career

amina A.’s Avatar
amina A. Jan 08, 2021 216 views
g L.’s Avatar
g L. Sep 11, 2020 894 views

What does the inactivity fee mean for an M1 finance brokage account

My sister is investing $100 in the stock market but she wants to know if she will get fined if she has $19 or less in her M1 brokage account and has not bought or traded stocks in 90 + days. (This is after the $100 has been spent). #marketing #finance #business #accounting #financial-accounting...

Lidibet G.’s Avatar
Lidibet G. Apr 27, 2020 972 views

how many branches are there within the accounting career

I am interested in a finance career especially in accounting. But I wanted to know how long the career lasts and how easy it is to get a position in a company. #business #financial-accounting #accounting

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 30, 2019 779 views

how do I get all A's?

my mom said if i got as for the whole year i could get a cat #college #accounting #college-admissions #career #scholarship #accountant #financial-accounting

David M.’s Avatar
David M. May 30, 2019 529 views

What's the best way to study for my college business prerequisites?

Accounting and data analytics seem like very daunting courses. Should I worry? #business #accounting #data #analytics #financial-accounting

Noora A.’s Avatar
Noora A. Aug 28, 2018 361 views

Are College Loans Beneficial or Harmful for The Student In The Long Run?

I'm interested in knowing more about the students experience about taking college loans and whether it helped or harmed the student ability to pay it back after graduation #financial-accounting #college-student #students #student

Victoria G.’s Avatar
Victoria G. Apr 20, 2018 766 views

What is the difference between a Bachelor's in Accounting and a Bachelor's in Business Administration with Emphasis in Accounting?

I am asking this question because certain institutions offer one or the other and I was wondering if they are the same degree essentially (or is there a difference). I would love to hear from professionals from both sides. I am interested in becoming an accountant and I would like to choose a...

Hayley G.’s Avatar
Hayley G. Jan 21, 2018 397 views

I will be getting my degree in business and want to know if it's better to get a Business Administration, Accounting or Finance degree.

#financial-accounting There are so many options when obtaining a degree in business. I want to choose the best option for my future. Are there more job openings in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance out there in the business world. I don't want to look back in 2022 and wish I...

Blake S.’s Avatar
Blake S. Sep 29, 2017 544 views

How important is it in accounting to do internships during your senior year of college?

I am asking because I am going to major in accounting but do my prerequisites for medical school. I want to have a backup if for some reason I do not get into medical school; however when I am in the process of applying towards medical school it will be hard for me to find time to do job...

Eduardo M.’s Avatar
Eduardo M. Sep 28, 2017 1079 views

Is accounting a career that will be unecessary in the near future?

Technology has advanced to the point where accountants are near useless, and thus wanted an opinion from different people. #accounting #financial-accounting #dead #useless #accountant

jahari A.’s Avatar
jahari A. Aug 31, 2017 896 views

I would like a career in accounting; however, I do not want to deal with taxes. What are my options?

I am really interested in accounting but I find taxes to be boring. I would like a job that did not deal with taxes.
#accounting
#financial-accounting
#forensic-accounting

june W.’s Avatar
june W. Aug 31, 2017 682 views

What is the best route to become an accountant?

I Want to become an accountant . How can i become an accountant. I wish to be an accountant so i do more with math , manage, and organize money and businesses.What is the best way to be an accountant.
#account-management #accounting #financial-accounting

Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 30, 2017 660 views

What topics do I study in accounting

Accounting student at Towson university #financial-accounting

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Mar 25, 2017 1770 views

Do you have suggestion to students who hate accounting but have to pass it?

If i won't pass the course in summer I cannot open my next courses. This is compulsory course in business school lol. #financial-accounting

Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 20, 2017 660 views

What does the cpa do for an accounting student?

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Mar 15, 2017 635 views

Do you have suggestions to study accounting?

In my business school, everyone has to pass financial accounting and managerial accounting while they are difficult for some people like me. #financial-accounting

Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 14, 2017 1121 views

Does community service look impressive on resumes

Accounting student at Towson university #accounting #financial-accounting #account-management

Ayomide  O.’s Avatar
Ayomide O. Mar 14, 2017 754 views

Does not having an internship make my resume weaker?

Accounting student at Towson university #financial-accounting #job-application