Career Questions tagged Accountant

Dejanna B.’s Avatar
Dejanna B. May 29 52 views
Tammy G.’s Avatar
Tammy G. Mar 15 89 views

Is it hard to pass the CPA?

#accountant Is it difficult to pass the Certified Public Accountant...

Arturo G.’s Avatar
Arturo G. Feb 26 103 views

PTIN question

Hello, If i have a PTIN that i received from the firm that i work at. I am able to use that same PTIN number for when i prepare tax returns on my behalf. With my owe business. #pro #help #taxhelp #accountant #cpa #asap #confused...

#taxreturns

David D.’s Avatar
David D. Apr 21, 2020 508 views

What are the skills and educational requirements to become an accountant?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I wish to become an accountant. I am in honors math classes and I quite enjoy math, I get exited once I finally solve a challenging problem. I had a project in 8th grade that involved taxes and I actually enjoyed it, that's how I got the idea that I want to...

#accounting #business #accountant #math #college

Haley H.’s Avatar
Haley H. Dec 12, 2019 402 views

How much money does an accountant make?

I'm in business class, and I am in the accounting department in that class. #business #accounting #accountant...

#finance

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 30, 2019 585 views

how do I get all A's?

my mom said if i got as for the whole year i could get a cat #college #accounting #college-admissions #career #scholarship #accountant...

#financial-accounting

Anaya F.’s Avatar
Anaya F. Sep 17, 2019 347 views
Jaylyn C.’s Avatar
Jaylyn C. Sep 06, 2019 240 views
Jaylyn C.’s Avatar
Jaylyn C. Sep 06, 2019 391 views

What do your days consist of?

I’m a senior student at Brennan I am interested in learning more about being an accountant and starting my own business because I’ve done it since e freshman year #accounting #business...

#accountant

Victoria G.’s Avatar
Victoria G. Mar 22, 2019 1657 views

How do I get an opportunity to intern in one of the Big Four accounting firms?

I am currently majoring in Accounting and I will be a Junior next semester (Fall 2019). I am really interested in interning in one of the Big Four (KPMG, YE, PWC, and Deloitte). There are locations near me and I have started applying to two of them, but what do these firms look for in a...

#cpa #accounting #pwc #business #accountant #bigfour #kpmg #deloitte #ernstyoung #college #finance

Valerie G.’s Avatar
Valerie G. Aug 30, 2018 588 views

How extendable is the practice of Accounting in the real world, aside from bookkeeping?

Where else, aside from the big four or an accounting department can I work with a degree in Accounting #accountant #banker #cpa...

#business

Isabelle H.’s Avatar
Isabelle H. Aug 28, 2018 405 views

What is the best field in accounting to go into?

I want to be an accountant but I don't know what type of accountant I want to be. I plan on getting my CPA, but you have to have that for most accounting jobs. I like numbers and the order of things. #accountant...

#accounting

Paige K.’s Avatar
Paige K. May 23, 2018 328 views

What's it like as an accountant?

I was wondering what it's like to be one on the daily, like the hours, what I should expect in a workplace, what some unexpected things to the job were; details in general. #business #finance...

#accountant

Tierra J.’s Avatar
Tierra J. Jan 16, 2018 367 views
Victoria G.’s Avatar
Victoria G. Apr 20, 2018 630 views

What is the difference between a Bachelor's in Accounting and a Bachelor's in Business Administration with Emphasis in Accounting?

I am asking this question because certain institutions offer one or the other and I was wondering if they are the same degree essentially (or is there a difference). I would love to hear from professionals from both sides. I am interested in becoming an accountant and I would like to choose a...

#accounting #women-in-business #women-in-accounting #accountant #business-administration #financial-accounting

Victoria G.’s Avatar
Victoria G. Apr 17, 2018 773 views

What are the greatest challenges of women in accounting?

I have taken interest to major in accounting. I hear many things on how women are discriminated against in certain career fields and majors. For example, not many engineers are women, or doctors should be men. Both of which statements that I disagree with. That leads me to ask about how are...

#accounting #business #accountant #women-in-business #women-in-accounting #women #challenges