Career Questions tagged Accountant

Noah V.’s Avatar
Noah V. Oct 08 71 views

Is a career in accounting able to maintain an expensive lifestyle? Does this depend on position?

I'd like to maintain a fairly lavish lifestyle but im not picky with what that might mean. I'd just like to be paid an above average salary. financial-accounting accounting accountant finance...

career

Dejanna B.’s Avatar
Dejanna B. May 29 121 views
Tammy G.’s Avatar
Tammy G. Mar 15 126 views

Is it hard to pass the CPA?

accountant Is it difficult to pass the Certified Public Accountant...

Arturo G.’s Avatar
Arturo G. Feb 26 160 views

PTIN question

Hello, If i have a PTIN that i received from the firm that i work at. I am able to use that same PTIN number for when i prepare tax returns on my behalf. With my owe business. pro help taxhelp accountant cpa asap confused...

taxreturns

David D.’s Avatar
David D. Apr 21, 2020 571 views

What are the skills and educational requirements to become an accountant?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I wish to become an accountant. I am in honors math classes and I quite enjoy math, I get exited once I finally solve a challenging problem. I had a project in 8th grade that involved taxes and I actually enjoyed it, that's how I got the idea that I want to...

college accounting accountant business math

Haley H.’s Avatar
Haley H. Dec 12, 2019 463 views

How much money does an accountant make?

I'm in business class, and I am in the accounting department in that class. business accounting accountant...

finance

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 30, 2019 661 views

how do I get all A's?

my mom said if i got as for the whole year i could get a cat college accounting college-admissions career scholarship accountant...

financial-accounting

Anaya F.’s Avatar
Anaya F. Sep 17, 2019 384 views
Jaylyn C.’s Avatar
Jaylyn C. Sep 06, 2019 288 views
Jaylyn C.’s Avatar
Jaylyn C. Sep 06, 2019 436 views

What do your days consist of?

I’m a senior student at Brennan I am interested in learning more about being an accountant and starting my own business because I’ve done it since e freshman year accounting business...

accountant

Victoria G.’s Avatar
Victoria G. Mar 22, 2019 1845 views

How do I get an opportunity to intern in one of the Big Four accounting firms?

I am currently majoring in Accounting and I will be a Junior next semester (Fall 2019). I am really interested in interning in one of the Big Four (KPMG, YE, PWC, and Deloitte). There are locations near me and I have started applying to two of them, but what do these firms look for in a...

cpa bigfour business kpmg pwc college accounting accountant ernstyoung deloitte finance

Valerie G.’s Avatar
Valerie G. Aug 30, 2018 713 views

How extendable is the practice of Accounting in the real world, aside from bookkeeping?

Where else, aside from the big four or an accounting department can I work with a degree in Accounting accountant banker cpa...

business

Isabelle H.’s Avatar
Isabelle H. Aug 28, 2018 439 views

What is the best field in accounting to go into?

I want to be an accountant but I don't know what type of accountant I want to be. I plan on getting my CPA, but you have to have that for most accounting jobs. I like numbers and the order of things. accountant...

accounting

Paige K.’s Avatar
Paige K. May 23, 2018 385 views

What's it like as an accountant?

I was wondering what it's like to be one on the daily, like the hours, what I should expect in a workplace, what some unexpected things to the job were; details in general. business finance...

accountant

Tierra J.’s Avatar
Tierra J. Jan 16, 2018 394 views