Career Questions tagged Employment

thomas L.’s Avatar
thomas L. Apr 28 86 views

Impressing imployer

How can I impress my imployer

Shaina T.’s Avatar
Shaina T. Apr 18 270 views

I just got an offer! How do I tailor my resume?

I just got an offer from a recruiter yesterday. She asked me to send my resume to her email since I want to have an internship to explore the different industries. The recruiter offered me free training in web development. Although, my resume has no experience related to the "web development"...

Kendell P.’s Avatar
Kendell P. Jun 03, 2021 246 views

Is Real Estate consider a part time job or a full-time job?

#jobs #employment #full-time #part-time #first-job

Angel B.’s Avatar
Angel B. Jun 01, 2021 306 views

what does having a job mean to you? And are you happy?

question. #work #face #happpy #jobs #employment

Chris Q.’s Avatar
Chris Q. Apr 22, 2021 353 views

Should you take a part time job while attending College?

I'm planning to take a part-time job in the summer but I'm wondering if I should continue to work during the first semester of collge. #first-job #employment

Shi H.’s Avatar
Shi H. Apr 15, 2021 402 views

How much free time do you usually have per day while working a full time job? Is it enough?

I am in the 11th grade and am trying to find what I love to do. #jobs #employment

Sharmilla H.’s Avatar
Sharmilla H. Feb 26, 2021 310 views

How do I make my resume stand out when I don't have any work experience?

I'm a final year student who has to go into the corporate world soon. However, it's hard writing and building my resume because I have no previous work experience. How can I stand out? #job
#work
#employment
#economics

Mary J.’s Avatar
Mary J. Dec 18, 2020 552 views

How can I find a job where I can start working as soon as possible?

My name is Mary J, it has been months since I've been searching for a job in my area with no success. My credit score is getting low since I'm not able to pay for it and I can't find any side jobs that can keep me going through the next few months. I've tried looking for internships but it has...

Kelly W.’s Avatar
Kelly W. Jul 18, 2020 716 views

I am studying Business Management and digital marketing. I need suggestions whether I should take Masters in Cybersecurity or Data Science?

I do not have a very technical background but I have basic knowledge on HTML and Java. So I am confuse which master degree is best for me? which is more challenging and which has better job prospect and higher salary? Thank you and I hope someone can give me advice:) #job #masters #employment...

Harshit R.’s Avatar
Harshit R. Apr 29, 2020 466 views

How do you motivate your employees?

#employment

Jerry W.’s Avatar
Jerry W. Apr 24, 2020 850 views

What are the core values of your company?

#criminologist #socialactivist #volunteer #employment #consulting #interacting #jackofalltrades #masterofnone #musician #reader

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Apr 17, 2020 1081 views

What would you say the most difficult part of your job is?

Everything has pros and cons, what are the cons of your job?
#career #job #healthcare #medicine #employment #police #tech

Kate F.’s Avatar
Kate F. Mar 12, 2019 5237 views

Is it worth it to double major in psychology and neuroscience?

Right now, I've declared my major as Psychology (B.S.) and I'm thinking about adding a Neuroscience major. I'm very interested in the biological basis of behavior, down to a cellular/molecular level. However, I know it would take a lot of effort, time and money to declare an additional...

Kailyn M.’s Avatar
Kailyn M. Aug 12, 2018 527 views

What are some notable companies that employ industrial engineers?

#employer #hiring #employment

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 479 views

Internships after college?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. May 17, 2018 670 views

What are some entry level jobs for academic achieving High School Graduates with minimal work experience in the Bay Area?

#high-school #part-time-job #time-management #data #STEM #management #women-in-stem #siliconvalley #employment #internships #high-school-students #resume

Loren V.’s Avatar
Loren V. Apr 18, 2018 621 views

Is it worth it to apply for jobs you are only slightly qualified for?

I was wondering if it is a good idea to apply for higher level jobs even if you don't have a degree or a specialization that is required or desired. Would someone hiring even consider me?

#hiring #employment #jobs #future-career

Grace F.’s Avatar
Grace F. Apr 16, 2018 578 views

Reaching your dream job is tough. What do you think it means to reach your dream job, and why is it so rewarding?

We all have an image of a dream job, yet was makes it a dream? Is it the hard work and persistence that makes the job rewarding. Or maybe even today it's considered a dream job because the odds of you receiving the job as a female is small. I would love to hear peoples perspectives on what they...

Luke H.’s Avatar
Luke H. Apr 16, 2018 767 views

if two employees were too fight would the both be in trouble of just the one who caused the fight

writing a paper on successful employees. #construction #human-resources #employment #conflict-resolution #policy #company-policy

Luke H.’s Avatar
Luke H. Apr 16, 2018 1604 views

If you received a bad evaluation will employee be fired or on probation.

writing a paper on successful employees. #construction #employment #jobs #human-resources #conflict-resolution #probation #losing-job

dalton W.’s Avatar
dalton W. Apr 16, 2018 898 views

What will get an employee immediately fired?

#interview #fired #losing-a-job #employment #human-resources #heavyequipment #career #job

Jacquelyn B.’s Avatar
Jacquelyn B. Apr 16, 2018 538 views

Where should I start to get a job?

This is my first time applying for a job I don't have much experience but I do know that I wanted to pursue a career in the performing arts where should I start?

#first-job #theatre #help #job-applications #jobs #employment #performing-arts #arts

Ethan R.’s Avatar
Ethan R. Apr 16, 2018 736 views

what keeps you employed ?

Can my characteristics, appearance, and good work improve my chances in keeping a gob? #work #employment #job #job-applications #advancement #career-advising #human-resources

jase R.’s Avatar
jase R. Apr 05, 2018 605 views

What is the normal time of a probation period?

#career #employment #heavyequipment

jase R.’s Avatar
jase R. Apr 05, 2018 500 views

How many warnings you get and/or days you can miss before you get fired?

because i am researching on how to be an employable worker
#heavyequipment #career #employment

dalton W.’s Avatar
dalton W. Apr 04, 2018 502 views

What are some instances that have caused a employee to be fired?

#career #employee-training #employment

dalton W.’s Avatar
dalton W. Apr 03, 2018 441 views

Do you look up people on Google as a background check, if so what do you look for that says do not hire this person?

#career #employment #resume

Kylie S.’s Avatar
Kylie S. Jan 23, 2018 544 views

What kind do employers look for in students that are fresh out of college?

Next fall I am going to college and I want to know what types of activities or goals that I should pursue to make my self a better candidate when I graduate and start looking for a job in my field. I know that I should obviously do well academically and get some work experience, but I want to...

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Jan 17, 2018 1195 views

Which celebrity or public figure do you look up to?

Was asked this in an interview and was wondering how professionals would respond. What are employers/interviewers looking for when they ask this? How should I go about answering this? #interview #mock-interviews #interviews #interviewskills #interviewing-skills #rolemodel #interview-questions...

Sean P.’s Avatar
Sean P. Jan 17, 2018 759 views

How old were you when you got your first stable job?

Im still a student but will enter the real world soon. What was it like for you to transition from school to work? What were the hardest things to get used to? What are the best parts of starting work? What advice would you give your past self if you could? #real-world #first-job #jobs...