Career Questions tagged Teamwork

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Sep 14, 2016 545 views

What is it like to be on a robotics team?

At this moment I am interested in robotics, so I was just wondering what is going to happen as someone joins a robotics team at their high school or college. In my high school, we do not have a robotics team, but we do have the technology student association. I wanted to know what there is to...

#career #robotics-engineer #robotics #engineering #teamwork

David P.’s Avatar
David P. Jan 17, 2018 258 views

What is the best way to help your peers on a broad scale?

If one has experience with writing resumes, finding a job, and working efficiently, what is the best way to help your classmates acquire these skills? Where can I find a group that works on these skills to make sure I am up to date and still working efficiently too? I want to learn from my...

#business #teamwork #learningenviroment

Miranda R.’s Avatar
Miranda R. Oct 27, 2016 495 views

How much room is there for me to grow?

I really enjoy team management too, so I was wondering if I would be able to be promoted or move up after so many years of experience. I would also need to know if a lot of team work goes on in the laboratory. #science #biology #management #chemistry #laboratory #team-leadership #teamwork...

#forensic-scientist

Miranda R.’s Avatar
Miranda R. Oct 27, 2016 458 views

What does a regular work day of forensic scientists consist of?

I want to know how often I will be preforming experiments, collecting data, analyzing data, or collaborating with a team so that I know that it is the best fit for me. #science #biology #chemistry #criminology #laboratory #crime-scene-investigator #forensic-science...

#teamwork

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Oct 09, 2016 525 views

What needs to go into consideration when forming a software development team?

I was recently asked to be a part of a software development team for the technology student association in my high school. I wanted to know what to expect since I will be saying yes to the team. All I have experience in with technology related things is coding in different languages such as...

#project-teams #software-development #software-documentation #software-engineering #software-design #teamwork